A Day At The Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you have to admit, that was different from any other blow job in your life," she said with a big shit-eating grin. Despite her embarrassment in realizing that her dignity had been blasted away as she stood all-but naked in the middle of the fair, Sarah also grinned at the silliness of her friend's remark and that seemed to break the ice. Soon both girls were laughing at the humor of their situation and dropped all pretence of covering up as they reached out to hug each other. The crowd, seeing that the out-of-towners had taken the contest in stride, broke into a loud cheer.

"How can we be laughing at a time like this?" Sarah asked her friend, but the cheering from the continually growing crowd drowned the answer out.

"Looks like we have a PAIR of winners this year folks," the PA system announced. "Yes, folks! We got us a pair of queen bees this year." Everyone cheered louder.

"Pair of Queen Bees?" Sarah and Jenny looked quizzically at each other. "I told you we didn't read that sign right! Well, maybe we get a bee costume or something. These sure aren't much use," Sarah said looking at the tattered remnants of both their clothes. Funny though, as she looked more closely she noticed that none of the cloth was ripped. Just all the seams!

Sarah looked at Jenny and asked, "Does this seem strange to you?"

"Which part, having my clothes torn apart by a big fan or standing naked in the middle of a county fair?" Jenny replied a little sarcastically.

Over the continuing din of the crowd, Sarah replied, "No, I mean the 'way' our clothes came apart. Look! Nothing is ripped, just at the seams where all the stitches let go."

As soon as she spoke the word, the memory came back to both of them. "Out of stitches? My young pretty, your friend is very wise. You don't need me tonight."

"Madame Laseau's prediction!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Uh, no, not really," Sarah answered with more than a little trepidation as the memory was apparently a little clearer to her. Their eyes were drawn like magnets to a dark corner off to the side where they got a quick glimpse of the old woman just as she turned away. Sarah was almost sure she seen a smile.

"Jenny, it was my prediction when I was being sarcastic, remember. 'Your beautiful outfit. Such a shame. We're all out of stitches.' Jenny, don't you see? It was me who said that. Oh my GAWD. Madame Laseau didn't have to predict the future. When I was being mean to her she made my words come true. And then she even advised us to go home.''

Sarah took both Jenny's hands in her's and continued, "My gosh, Jenny. I did this!" Both stared at each other for a moment, then cracked big smiles, high five-ed and held each other's hands in the air as champions as they bowing to the crowd, no longer concerned whether their tattered clothes hid any of their charms.

"And folks, let's all show our appreciation as the Queen Bees now go up to their hive!" the request blared through the speaker.

"Must be some sort of throne or something," Jenny said as she elbowed Sarah and lead the way down the red carpet that lead them into the House of Mirrors.

"Oh, what a fashion statement!" Jenny mocked as they got to the first mirrored hallway and had a chance to see what they looked like from all angles. "Do you think we should just take the rest of these off?"

"No, lets wait until they bring the Queen Bee costumes. There's not much left of these, but at least there's a modicum of modesty." Then looking down Sarah added, "Well, maybe not a whole modicum, but..."

As they walked on they came to a place where the hallway widened to about a 6-foot room with some well-padded cubes at various heights in a line and with mirrors on all sides. Upon closer inspection they could see the lights of the fair dimly through the mirrors and realized it was tinted glass (and the rest of the fair had a clear view the other way through the tinted glass into their brightly lit lair). A cute young girl, who introduced herself as Lucy, met them there. "Lucky, y'all are. I wanted to enter but Buford wouldn't let me. Said it wouldn' be right with him bein' my steady guy an' all. Buford's OK, but I'd give a bushel of pork bellies to be you two for the next couple a' hours, having your pick a' the fair and all," she said with the biggest, proudest smile.

"Couple of hours?" Sarah and Jenny asked together.

"Oh yeah. You got about 15 minutes to get yourselves ready while they sell tickets outside. All the proceeds go to a local charity hospital, so you girls have never done it for a better cause! Pretty soon the drones who bought a ticket will start comin' down the hall there to do a little hive dancin' right up here with y'all," and she pointed to the padded cubes that all of a sudden started looking like mini stages. "Each guy buys a raffle ticket for the charity, and then gets a shot at givin' one a' you a good pokin'. Actually, they're only entitled to 5 pokes a ticket and they're supposed to get back in line for their next ticket, but that's up to y'all to do the countin'. Otherwise some of these guys'll just keep going like an ol' milkin' machine, ya' know! Normally there's only one queen bee, but you entered and won together, so I hear there's a run on tickets, you two bein' from the big city and lookin' like models and all. You gals're so hot-damn lucky. Hit the jackpot, y'all did! Wish I could switch, but Buford won' let me. He's kinda jealous ya know."

A deep worried look in Sarah eyes was countered by the glint in Jenny's. "Oh YEAH! You BET we hit the jackpot!" Jenny exclaimed joyously.

"Jackpot? Are you serious? You can be such a slut sometimes, Jenny. You know I rarely even masturbate, never mind fuck some random line of guy from a podunk county fair!"

"You make it sound like a bad thing," Jenny added comically.

Without missing a beat Sarah continued, "Well, OK. I masturbate occasionally... OK, since I roomed with Maria I masturbate a lot, but, you know I have to be connected with a guy before I'll let him.... you know... fuck me. Of course, once I'm connected, like with David, I stay really connected, but that makes the sex that much more special, and.... oh gosh... Jenny! A whole fair of guys?"

Jenny and Lucy let Sarah ramble for a while, and then Lucy added, "Yeah! Some damned nice fellers out there, too," she continued. "Not all, mind you, but they're mostly pretty nice boys," she added with a sheepish, knowing grin. "Especially two brothers I know who really know how to treat a girl."

"Wait a minute! Two brothers... treat a girl? They wouldn't, by some chance, happen to be twins, you know, by any chance would they?" Jenny asked emphatically.

"Well, go figure", the girl exclaimed. "What's the chance of guessing that! Well, it so happens they are twins. And damn good twins, too, 'cause the only way I could figure to tell them apart was..."

"Was that one hangs to the left and one to the right?" Jenny and Sarah answered in unison.

"Well hot damn. You guys're good. You know them boys?"

"One of us better than the other," Sarah remarked quickly, giving a sly look to her friend.

Jenny added with a smile, "Remind me to thank you late, Lucy."

"Ok! So Red, if you ain't goin' to carry your part that just means your friend here has to do more of the work, cause with two Queens they're selling a lot of raffle tickets and everyone's expecting two queens. Maybe she can do both sides. You know suck one and fuck another. That's kinda fun, with the twins anyway. Sure would be nice for charity if you could see to fit a couple in on your own, though, so to speak that is."

Seeing that stubborn look in Sarah's eyes, Jenny was feeling like she might be in this alone (an idea that she didn't totally mind). She looked at Lucy... hum... just might be fun... strawberry blond... cute butt in those tight jeans... pert tiny braless breasts with nipples to die for poking away at her loose cowgirl shirt, betraying just how excited she was by the whole situation. "Uh, uh, wouldn't you like to help, you know, just for charity I mean, maybe be part of our court or something?"

Lucy continued that this year was the first year she could enter the contest, having just turned 18 and all, and she would love to help out, "But, Ol' Buford didn' want me havin' no part of this. So I gotta be outta here before them STUDS come rolling down the chute. They'd just as soon go afta' me, an Buford wouldn' like that. Thank ya' kindly, but you guys'll have ta' take care a' the lot of 'em."

Lucy voice suddenly changed to a more sultry tone as she continued, "But I could help get you ready. Buford says I'm pretty good at this and he keeps wanting me to do it with him and a girl and...", and she looked longingly at Jenny's rag-draped thighs. And with that Lucy pushed Jenny back on the cube, moved the remnants of Jenny's tattered dress aside and planted her first gentle lick on another woman's pussy. Jenny shuddered as Sarah, from inside, and the rest of the fair through the tinted windows watched as Lucy proceeded to do a pretty damned exciting job of 'getting Jenny 'ready'.

Then both friends looked at each other and in unison yelled 'Buddy Fuck!' and for the next 10 minutes all three did their level best (or inclined best as the case may be) best to get Jenny and Sarah ready, with Lucy lapping away at Jenny's shaved pussy and Sarah squatting over Jenny's busy tongue while she did her best to please Lucy through her tight jeans. Nothing but their best! The roar from the stands dimmed as the onlookers sat in stunned appreciation. This year's Queen Bee Contest was setting up to be a real eye-charmer!

Just as all three girls were about to reach their first orgasm the PA system blared and shattered the solitude of their glassed-in world, reminding them that outside was a rapidly filling grandstand of folks paying to watch them get pollinated. "OK, we got us two Queen Bees this year folks, or at least two, I guess," the announcer stumbled at this new development. "So that means we get more lucky winners and maybe enough to finally build that new children's wing down at the hospital. OK, On your mark... get set.... Open the chutes an' here we GO!" A cheer rose from the stands!

With that Lucy jumped up, yelled a frustrated "Shit" at her missed orgasm, turned and went down the opposite hallway into the House of Mirrors wishing them luck as she departed. Sarah and Jenny looked at each other as the steps and crashes into the glass from down the hall got closer.

"Jenny! What am I going to do? I don't want to 'do' the Fair!" Sarah whined.

"Hey, wait Sarah. That's OK to bail out at a Halloween Party where there were only a couple... or so... guys, but there's a whole fair of guys out there!" Jenny exclaimed, and then a light seemed to come on and Jenny changed her tone. "Ah, on second thought, don't worry sweetie. I'll, ah, help you out here. I'm the one who wanted to enter that stupid contest. It's the least I can do, right? Tell you what, you be the ticket collector and I'll do... er... what I can." As Jenny turned and strutted to her perch Sarah heard her whisper, "Damn, this is going to be fucking great. A whole fair!"

As the first guys reached the queens' lair, Sarah jumped into action, "OK you guys. Line up here. Have you tickets ready. No lingering now. Hey, you! Get your eyes back in your head! Haven't you ever seen a woman with her clothes blown apart by a fan before? Can't be too strange a thing in these parts." Sarah was really getting into this 'ride attendant' role, less concerned about her veiled nudity in front of all these strangers now that she knew she'd be able to keep her legs together.

The crowd roared its approval as first guy handed Sarah his ticket and shot for the bent over Jenny, quickly sliding his smallish cock in to the hilt. Jenny looked back at Sarah, who shrugged at the guy's subtlety, then Sarah pulled back on his shoulders as he quickly used up his 5 pokes. Sarah then took the ticket from the next guy who was just as subtle and even quicker than the first.

"I hope it gets better than this," Jenny complained after the third guy took his five with the same delicacy as the first two and earned the same Bronx cheer from the fair as his compatriots. "This is as bad as that boyfriend who only wanted to do it during commercials during games, and there's no Bud Light girls wrestling here to get me going," (but that's another story).

Guy #4 was a marked improvement. He had a good 9-incher with an impressive girth. The crowd moaned as Sarah processed his ticket and he put his cock up to Jenny's pussy. The feeling of a cock sitting at her nether lips and not barging right in caused Jenny to look back, and her well-earned instincts immediately assured her that this one would be different. He held the tip in her pussy and moved it up and down, eliciting an appreciative moan from Jenny, who was no longer aware there was a grandstand watching. Sarah looked on and softly moaned as well; also forgetting they were on display as her hand subconsciously migrated to her own pussy.

The next guy in line was clearly getting impatient as guy #4 had taken as much time with his first poke and the first three had used for all 5. "Shut yur trap, Elmer. Nothin' in the rules about time." "Yeah, shut your trap, Elmer," Jenny offered in support as Guy #4 wiggled his cock back and forth at her entrance before commencing with a second, long, slow penetration. Meanwhile Sarah's fingers were working harder on her clit as Jenny's cunt was being stretched and she heard her friend moan while she watched as guy #4 pulled out for his third assault, half thinking that maybe she'd been a little hasty.

Just then Lucy poked her head around the corner and started to ask what was taking so long, but she caught herself in mid-sentence. "Buford! What the... What ARE you doin' up here? You... why you sneakin' little bastard."

Buford was in a dilemma. He really wanted to answer Lucy in his usual, 'in control' manner, but Jenny's pussy clenched him tight and he'd only used 2 of his 5 pokes.

"Buford. You get that pecker outta there THIS INSTANT. Buford! Buford, are you listening to me? BUFORD!" But Buford wasn't listening, Jenny was one step away from telling Lucy to leave the poor guy alone, and the grandstand roared its disapproval at Lucy's interruption of the first good pokin' on the night.

Undaunted by his steady's presence, Buford slowly and deliberately used his ticket up and finished his 5 pokes into Jenny's luscious pussy, and Lucy grabbed him and gave him an earful as they went toward the exit. The development took both Sarah and Jenny by surprise, and Sarah had to lunge forward and pull guy #5 back as he stepped up to the plate without having checked in with the umpire.

As Sarah leaned back her butt didn't make it all the way back onto her heals because a head got in the way. She popped up with a start and looked down, ready to lay into the fair-goer who have violated her ride control system, but she stopped as she recognized cousin Bobby... or was it cousin Billy... "What the... where did you come from?"

"Don' matter where I came from, it's where I'm at now, an' 'less you got a better idea I'd suggest you sit back and collect tickets for my cousin." And since Sarah didn't have a better idea at the moment than having Jenny's sexy cousin's tongue replace her fingers she sat back, closed here eyes, tilted her head back and inhaled deeply as she set her pussy squarely on the pursed lips of cousin...."

"Wait a minute." Sarah popped up, and the cousin nearly pulled a neck muscle trying to stay attached to the fleeing beaver. "I can't have someone eating my pussy when I'm not sure of his name. What kind of a girl do you think I am, anyway!"

"Easy there, girl. I'm cousin Billy," the boy cut in. "Now shouldn't you be getting' back to contin' pokes?"

"Oh, yeah. Hey you! Outta there. Yes you! Ok, next." Then turning back to cousin Billy, "Now before you get too muffled to understand, how do you tell each other apart?"

"Easy. If I see someone that looks like me I call my brother's name and if no one answers I assume it's me," he answered with a smile.

"Don't be a smart ass. How am I going to tell you too apart."

"Easy, I hang to the left and my brother hangs to the right."

Sarah realized that wasn't going anywhere, and wasn't going to do here any good except in situations like this, but... that's the situation she was in right now and not being able to think of anything else to say she decided to deal with her responsibilities ("OK, that's it for you. Next!") until cousin Billy reached up and pulled her hips. Sarah followed his lead and sat back down squarely on cousin Billy's face, and he clamped his lips around her clit... almost too hard at first, but she quickly got used to it and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the soothing sensations as his tongue washed across her hot sex.

Sarah was pulled from her euphoria by Jenny's screech. "Hey Sarah! What are you doing? Are you watching back there?" Sarah snapped back to reality and looked toward Jenny, who had one shinny cock in her hand, obviously having just popped it out of her mouth, and a stream of cum dripping out of her pussy. The last guy... let's see was it #7... no, maybe #8... had taken liberties (and more than his 5 pokes) while Sarah was occupied and Jenny had been too busy with the cock in her mouth to notice.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. OK, NEXT" as Sarah recommitted herself momentarily to her ride attendant task, then quickly sat back down on cousin Billy's face. His lips formed tightly at the top of her pussy as his tongue swirled gently around her clit. Oh, shit this guy was good. "Oh yeaahhhh!" Sarah felt the warmth spread as her pussy started to flood cousin Billy's face. "Oh that's so nice.... oh, yes...." as she felt the first tingling of an orgasm in her nipples and pussy. "Oh DEFINITELY yes!"

"What the hell!" Sarah was snapped back to reality. It was Lucy again. Sarah opened her eyes and looked to Jenny. One guy pumping away at her pussy while she hungrily gobbled another and Jenny didn't seem to be bothered by poke-count. Everything checked out there, but just in case, "OK you, outta there. I don't care, that's gotta be at least 5. That's it, move! Next!" as she tried to maintain some semblance of authority and illusion that she was focused on her job. She snapped poker #... whatever... on the butt with her fingertips and was ready to collect the next ticket when she glanced over and saw that Lucy's complaint had nothing to do with the poking Jenny was getting from behind, but in front. The cock Jenny was too busy sucking to keep track of the cock in her pussy was none other than ol' Buford. He had undoubtedly used some of his indubitable pool hall charms and gotten back to the front of the line, and Lucy was having a hissey fit.

"Buford, you hear me? Get that pecker outta' her mouth, right now! BUFORD! All right, buster, you asked for it. Sarah, move over!" With that the cowgirl hat went flying. Lucy looked like a supermodel as she shook out her shoulder-length, strawberry blond hair, and the crowd cheered. The next eye grabber was her firm tits and rock hard nipples as she virtually ripped her cute white cowgirl shirt open and threw it off to the side. She next popped the buttons on her jeans and her shaved pussy with tiny, tight lips came into view, revealing to the transfixed crowd that her best fair attire did not include any underwear. The next guys in line tripped over themselves to help as Lucy fell onto the padded cube struggling to get her cowgirl boos off with her jeans down around her knees. Lucy grinned as the guys got the first boot and leg off, and she spread her legs accommodatingly to the grandstand a good view of her shaved, wet slit while the guys distractingly worked on the second leg. When they were finished, she stood with a smile and spread her arms above her head in accepted the appreciative cheer, contrasting to the appreciative silence and awe in the queen's lair. What a stunning beauty!