A Day at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

As usually happened, her body betrayed her and even through the pain and shame, she came at least once during the paddling. Her pussy gushed juices onto the ground beneath her. her nipples were as hard as ever and she prayed that the punishment would end soon. In a way, it did. With the way Master was delivering the strokes, He had quickly gotten to 20. Master stepped in close to her and roughly stuffed His fingers deep into her pussy.

"I see that my little slut came didn't she? I know that you enjoyed that at least some but I certainly hope you learned your lesson from it as well, you know how much I hate to have to punish you in this way." He reached around in front of her taking her nipples between his fingers and pinched hard enough to make her cry out. He pulled to emphasize each of His next words, "Never… ever… keep… me… waiting… like… that… again… do… you… understand… me… pet?"

"yes Master! i am soooo sorry Master! i will be better at communicating to you Master. Please forgive me?"

He put the paddle back in the bag and walked into the cabin, leaving her hanging there on the frame. Again, it seemed as though time stood still and it was an eternity before He came back. By then, her breathing had returned almost to normal but her ass was on fire. Master untied the ropes releasing her and allowing her to lower her arms. He removed the stretcher bar from the cuffs but left all the cuffs in place. Still blindfolded, He moved her over to the stile and told her to kneel on the step. He pushed on her back until she was laying across the top of the stile. He unzipped his pants and slipped his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He sunk His hard cock balls deep inside her.

"Come as often as you can pet, you know how I love to feel you come around my cock. This is your reward for taking your punishment as well as you did."

And with that said, he began to fuck her hard and fast. He reached up and took a hold of her hair to use like a handle and fucked her. she came the first time almost instantly. He continued to pound away at her right through her orgasm. As she came close to her second orgasm, she begged Him to allow her to play with her clit. He granted permission. she worked her clit hard and fast coming a second time on His cock. He fucked her through that one as well. Come now dripping from them, she came a third time on His cock. she had reached the point that she was almost hoping that He would come soon and allow her a rest for a few moments at least. she felt His thumb press against the opening to her asshole and knew what was coming next. she tried to relax as He pushed His thumb inside her. That added stimulation forced another orgasm. Master pulled His cock from her pussy and replaced it with a dildo He had tucked into His pocket. He squeezed lube over her asshole as he worked the dildo in and out of her. He took his cock in hand and lined it up with her asshole, then pushed, working the head of His cock past her tight sphincter muscle. He allowed her a second to get used to His cock before He began to pound away at her anally. Each time He pounded into her, it pushed the dildo in as well, He told her not to stop working her clit.

Normally, Master is generous enough to only use her asshole for short periods of time. For the most part, as soon as she comes, He comes and He pretty quickly pulls out of her. He knows that once she has come once with anything in her asshole, she is about done and needs a break. Not so this time. With all the stimulation of His cock in her ass, the dildo in her pussy and her fingering her clit, she came again very quickly. Master was not done yet, He kept fucking her ass hard. Thankfully, the next time she came, Master came too. He shoved His cock deep inside her and shot His hot come up her ass. He collapsed on top of her, pressing her against the boards. When they had both caught their breath, Master pulled out and backed away from her. He stood her up, removed the blindfold, and took her in His arms.

He held her for a few minutes before letting her go so that He could take the cuffs off her wrists and ankles. They went back down to the lake and spent a little time in the water together, washing off and cooling off before dressing and heading home for a nice romantic dinner for two. As a further reward for her taking her punishment so well, Master had planned a very special dinner and evening for them. He stopped on the way home (which was a long and interesting ride for her on her freshly paddled butt) and picked up dinner to go from their favorite Chinese restaurant. At home, he took over her normal chore of serving dinner. He was so gentle, loving and caring with her, reassuring her of his love and pride in her. After dinner, while she had a cigarette, he ran a nice hot bubble bath for her. Once in the tub, Master tenderly washed every inch of pet's body. He helped her out of the tub, dried her off and rubbed soothing lotion on her paying special attention to her sore bottom. He lead her to the bedroom and helped her into bed where they spent hours caressing and making slow passionate love before falling asleep in each others arms.

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers
12