A Day at the Office

Story Info
Owner's daughter catches him masturbating.
1.6k words
4.15
151.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a day in the office, and a few days that followed.

I work for a company where I am my own boss and I pretty much do and say what goes. Most of the time I am busy with work, but when I'm not busy with work, I spend my time surfing the web and teasing myself to no end.

This particular day was a crazy one in the morning, and all I could think about was sex. Finally, I got caught up and decided it was time to do a little reading. Most days I am in the office by myself, so I usually don't worry about anyone walking into see something they wouldn't expect from me. I was reading a few emails from internet lady friends. Well, the second email was a great one. Talking about what she and I were going to be doing the following weekend when she and I went to Las Vegas. Her email got me all worked up and I just couldn't help but rub my cock through my pants. The downside to my office is that my back faces the window and there is a deck outside my office window. Well, my cock needed to get out of my pants. I just couldn't help it. So I pulled my cock out and enjoyed myself with the thoughts of all the incredible teasing and great sex that was forthcoming. Out of nowhere, my owner's 20 year old daughter walked in my office. Where the hell did she come from! I never heard the door open! I tried to compose myself, when she says, "Please don't stop. My boyfriend won't even admit that he does that. I want to watch." I was floored. She was smoking hot and had an incredible body. Perky tits, great legs, and what an ass. I had always wanted to fuck her but I knew that she wouldn't ever think about a guy 13 years older than her, besides her boyfriend was a very cool dude.

She watched intently. That got me even more excited. "Can I ask you questions?" she asked. I nodded and said, "I don't know how well I will answer them though."

"I'll wait until you're done." She replied.

She and I had a great relationship, and had talked about many things together. We had even talked a few times about sex. She obviously had feelings there for me. She sat there and stared at me while I continued to stroke my cock. I watched her. She was squirming in the chair and her face was getting flush. Not from embarrassment, but from excitement. Well, that put me over the edge that I wanted. I stroked my cock 5 more times and came in the towel that I had ready for me.

"Wow", was all she could say. The first words out of my mouth were, "Please don't say anything to anyone." "Never!" she replied.

As I sat back up in my chair and adjusted myself, I started to ask her how she snuck into the office. She said, "I was weeding outside and got on the deck to grab something and watched you from outside for a while and decided I wanted a much closer look." I responded, "Well, I hope you enjoyed it." Knowing that she did by how flushed her face was. She wiped her face and said, "Ok, now can I ask questions?"

"Fire away", I said. She proceeded to ask me about male masturbation. "What gets you going? What do you think about? Have you ever done that in front of someone like you just did?"

I quickly responded, "Anything can get me going. I think about experiences in the past, and fantasies that I have too. And yes, I have done that in front of someone before. Now it's my turn for questions."

"Ok", she says.

"What did you think about it?" I asked.

"Oh my god," she said, "I loved it. It made me want to reach in my shorts and play with myself."

"Have you ever done that in front of someone?" I asked.

"Hell no!" she replied.

I told her that I thought she should. It is incredible. You never know what can happen. She asked what I meant. I told her that people docrazy things when they are filled with all that sex. I had this friend once who was married. We had a mutual agreement that we wouldn't touch each other, but we would masturbate in front of each other. Well, after a few times of us being together, she jumped me. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it and finished up with an incredible blowjob. I could tell that she thought that the idea of masturbating in front of someone turned her on. She looked at me and said that she had better get going but not to worry she wouldn't tell a sole.

A few days later, on a Saturday, I am in the office all alone again. Nothing unusual. It was a very busy day and I didn't have anytime to help the stirring in my pants. All of the sudden she is standing in my doorway with a shit eating grin on her face. I looked at her and said, "What?"

"My boyfriend is such a prude." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I told him I wanted us to have a masturbation session together, and he had the nerve to tell me that he doesn't do that. I want to do it. I think it would take our sex to a new and incredible level" she complained.

I told her that she was right, but I couldn't help her. She looked at me with another devilish grin.

"That's where you are sort of wrong." She replied.

By the confused look on my face she said, "I was wondering if we could work one off, as you call it, in front of each other."

I have to admit the idea was a great one but I told her I didn't think that was such a great idea.

"Look, I know what you said about that one chick. I want to see what it's like. Please," she begged.

Again, I resisted my huge urge and told her no.

As I told her no again, she stood up and said, "Fuck you, I'm going to get you going." With that, she sat back down and pulled her running shorts to the side to show me her freshly shaved pussy. "See, look at my pussy. It wants to be watched. Please!"

How could I resist. I had thought about fucking her many, many times. And what an incredible looking pussy. I just sat there and watched her as she played with her pussy. Running her finger up and down her slit. Stopping at her clit and giving it a little extra attention. All of the sudden she stopped. Pulled her shorts back over her pussy, and said, "Ok, now let's see that big cock of yours. I want to see you stroke that cock like you did the other day." I looked at her and told her she was crazy. She stood up, took off her tank top to reveal her small but yet very inviting tits. Then she slid off her running shorts and sat back down in the chair in my office, spread her legs wide over the arms of the big chair. She looked at me (I'm sure I had a total look of shock on my face) and said, "well, I'm waiting. Get that cock out and let's have some fun!"

I couldn't hold back anymore. The site of this HOT naked 20 year old across the desk from me was driving me insane. She started off by pinching her nipples. Twisting them, pulling on them. Just watching her play with her tits made my mouth water. She then slid a hand down her nice tight stomach and her hand came to rest on her swollen pussy. She looked up at me and said, "If you expect to watch me, you better get that cock out so I can see it." It was time. I stood up, dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, and rolled my chair so she could see what I was doing. I watched her intently. With one hand she is pinching and pulling on her nipples, and with the other she starts rubbing her clit. This drove me wild. I watched her as she started to fuck herself with her long slender finger. Then it became two fingers. She brought her other hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again as she fucked her pussy with two fingers. My cock was throbbing. This wasn't helping the fact that I still wanted to fuck her. I looked at her face and knew she was close. As my eyes made their way back down to that incredible pussy, she slid in a finger into her ass. Oh my god, that put me on the edge and she started to cum. She was in pure ecstasy. She was watching me and looked at me and said, "Cum for me baby. I want to see how much you liked what you just saw." Needless to say, that put me over the edge. I felt like I was going to pull the head off my cock as I through myself into oblivion.

As we composed ourselves, she looked at me and said, "I don't know about you, but that was incredible for me. I know you were reluctant at first, but I enjoyed watching you the other day and since my boyfriend wouldn't do it for me, I thought I could get you. Don't worry, this is our little secret." I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless. I loved what just happened, but yet she was my boss's daughter! She finished getting dressed and looked at me and said, "Well, I'm going to go finish weeding the gardens outside. I'll talk to you soon."