A Day at the Office

Story Info
Naughty fun when nobody knows at the office.
2.7k words
3.8
37.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your phone buzzes on the nightstand. You look up, glancing at the bathroom door. Of course, there is nothing to worry about. Like clockwork, his routine doesn't vary. He will be stepping out of the shower in about ten minutes, then off to the kitchen for a quick breakfast while he fills his coffee mug.

Hurriedly, with more than a little excitement, you slide across the screen. The text message notification shows a "1". Opening the app, it is a number with no name stored in your phone. You know this number by heart. The new message reads "Open the box".

With one eye on the bathroom door, you slide a small box from under the bed. It had arrived at work yesterday, where prying eyes wouldn't question it. Inside, you find a small metal item. It has a circular base affixed with a plastic jewel, a little over an inch in diameter. A thin shaft travels a short distance ending in a bulb shaped like a squat, fat teardrop. Smaller than you had imagined, you know what it is immediately. "I have it", you reply.

The shower is still running as your phone buzzes again. "Put it in."

Sliding the box back under the bed, you stand to go to your closet. In the bottom corner is a box, dusty from disuse with your uninterested husband. Most of the items inside have never been opened. Near the top is your goal, a white tube. Still listening closely, you carefully return to your bed.

Lying down, you pull your nightgown up and your panties down. You take the small metal plug, and dab a little of the lubricant to it. Not much, it isn't very big.

Your heart races as you reach behind you. Holding one cheek up, you press the tip to your rear hole. The cold metal makes the sphincter clench a little, and you force yourself to relax. Pressing gently, it slides in with less force than you thought it would. The bulb passes the muscles, and the clench around the shaft. You squirm a little, feeling its presence as you adjust your clothes and pull the blanket back over your body. It takes a minute or two to warm to your body temperature.

You resist the urge to move around, or to reach back to touch the base, as you hear the water stop. Moments later, the bathroom door opens and he comes out. He barely glances your way as he pulls his clothes on and leaves the room. He doesn't even notice if you are awake.

"It's in", you text back, after he is safely down the hall.

"Don't take it out until I tell you."

"I have to work today!"

"And it is going with you." Your eyes widen. Already you can tell it is comfortable, but a constant reminder. You aren't sure if you can do this. You also know you really want to try. This is something you have never even considered attempting before.

"Yes, sir", you text back as you sit up. You can hear the front door open and close as the plug shifts in your ass, and you unconsciously flex your muscles feeling its solid steel. Not only is it not uncomfortable, you can feel yourself getting wet just from the naughty thought of what you are about to do.

Walking to the closet, you discover this will take practice and willpower to move normally, so nobody will suspect you have a small piece of steel hidden in your ass. You dress in a casual blouse and skirt, with short heels appropriate for an office. Just that extra inch of heel changes how the plug moves in your ass as you walk. It feels like it is spinning in place, constantly pressing against the sensitive nerve endings back there.

Your smile is a little wider than normal as you finish getting ready, and head to the car. Sitting down, the plug is THERE. Not uncomfortable, more than a little pleasurable, and something you can't ignore if you wanted to. You shift in your seat, and the plug shifts as well. You know if you reached down, you would feel the dampness starting to soak into your panties. With a deep breath, you buckle your seat belt and pull out into traffic. The next hour of your commute will be interesting, of that you are sure.

You walk into the building earlier than most of the others. You are glad, hoping nobody bumps into you as you head to your office. With each step, you are acutely aware of this toy, and my request of you. Your arousal increases with each step. Sitting in your chair, the pressure against your inner muscles is more fun than you had hoped. "I'm at work".

I respond quickly, "Let me know when your neighbor goes for her cigarette break. Until then, try not to squirm too much as people walk by". You close your eyes, breathe slowly, and move the mouse to wake the machine up.

While a bit of a struggle, you are able to at least appear you are working normally for the first couple of hours. You hear the lady in the desk closest to yours open her drawer and rummage through her purse. As she walks down the hall, you pick up your phone. "She's gone."

"Go to the bathroom and lock the door. You have 45 seconds." You grab your phone and walk briskly down the hallway.

Every desk you pass makes you think, "They know, they have to know. The can see it on my face. I'm a dirty slut, and my husband has no idea how nasty of a girl I am. But they know. Don't look me in the eye, I can't take it. I have to keep going."

Safely in the bathroom, you press the button as you close the door. Right on cue, you feel the vibration in your hand. "Take it out, wait 30 seconds, and put it back. Press against the base for a moment when you put it back in."

You hike up your skirt and slide your panties down to your knees. You squat down to reach back and grab the jeweled base. You pull gently, and it doesn't want to move. Then your muscles relax, and it pops out. Suddenly, you feel empty. Your ass contracts, as ifit is trying to find the plug again. You feel the cool air of the office HVAC on your two exposed holes. The moisture dribbling down makes you realize just how turned on your are. You slide the plug back in, and your ass accepts it hungrily. You feel so decadent as you press the base, moving the plug around inside your ass. The buzzing distracts you, and you touch the screen to read, "Now press your clit, firmly, and don't move your finger for one minute."

You turn to the chair on the other side of the small room, grateful you don't have you purse with you. You lean back to spread our legs, and this presses the plug deeper into your ass. As your finger finds your button, you want to move it. But you were told not to. the firm pressure just serves to build your excitement with no relief in sight. Just as you think you can't take it any longer, and are about to start moving around, I buzz you again. "Put your panties back on. Make yourself presentable, and go back to your desk. Smile as you walk down the hall. Nobody knows it, but you are mine."

You go back to your desk, positive your hips are swaying more than usual. "Surely someone can smell my excitement," you think. "Somebody has to know what I'm doing."

Nobody looks at you twice as you return to your desk. You didn't notice until now how fast you were breathing, like you had jogged back instead walking slowly.

Lunchtime comes and goes with no texts, and you have gotten into a rhythm of working so you can enjoy the feeling in your ass but not let it take away from your job. You didn't even realize you were doing it until you you looked at the clock again, and only a few minutes had passed by. Quitting time is an eternity away.

Between spreadsheets, you catch yourself pressing the heel of your hand into your crotch, reveling in your dirty actions. You know how depraved it is that you are wearing a sex toy at work. You know it is even worse that you are gently masturbating at your desk. All at the direction of a man who isn't your husband. It thrills you immensely to know you are breaking so many taboos when you are supposed to be your most professional.

You realize you are grinding the heel into your clit, rotating it gently, as your neighbor's desk opens. You start, feeling guilty that you were almost caught. As your heart races, you know nobody could have seen you. Logic never seems to matter in these situations.

She pops her head over to tell you she is leaving, and to have a great afternoon. You smile and nod, not trusting yourself to actually speak. She has to see how flushed you are. If she does, she doesn't mention it.

You text me as you are packing up, "I'm leaving now."

Walking to your car, my response of "you know what to do", flashes across the screen. Climbing into your car, you fish printed directions out of your purse. You can't risk putting this address into your GPS.

The long commute gives you more time to rub yourself as you drive. Sitting on this plug all day has left you hornier than you can remember being in a very long time, if ever. You feel bold, empowered, and more than a little twisted, as you look at the other drivers. You know what you are doing, but they don't. The guy beside you has no idea your thighs feel damp as he backs off so you can merge. The woman who cut you off can't understand you didn't honk because the jerk of your brakes made the plug shift deliciously inside you.

Finally, you turn into the driveway and park your car where it can be seen from the road. You come up to the front door, and I open it to meet you. Standing on the porch, I reach up to your head. Gripping your hair firmly, I pull you in for a kiss. You can feel how vulnerable you are, where my neighbors can see you. Someone might notice I am making out with a woman who isn't my wife.

I pull you in the door, and press you face first against the wall. I move your hands above your head, and your hair away from your shoulder. Holding your wrists against the wall, I bend to kiss, then nibble, your shoulder where it meets your neck. As I bite you, almost hard enough to leave a mark, I reach under your skirt. I find your panties and slide my hand inside, where I can touch my present still inside you. My thumb presses against the base while my fingers seek out your lips, sliding inside them.

I know how close you are, how you have been on the edge of an orgasm for hours. I can feel how much you are struggling to remain standing, and pull my hand away.

I lead you to my bedroom, to the bed I share with my wife. I push you against it, so you sit down on the edge. Spreading your legs, I reach under your skirt and pull your panties off. Long ago they had soaked through. Inhaling the aroma, I put them in a drawer. "These are mine, now."

Kneeling, I gently hold your knees to spread your legs apart. I begin to kiss your thigh, right beside the knee. Slowly I move up, biting and kissing your thigh as I get to the top of your leg. I can smell you, I can lick your juices off your thigh. I put my nose near your engorged lips, but do not touch. I begin kissing and biting the other leg, working down to the knee.

I reach down and remove your shoes, then hook your knees onto my shoulders. I move closer to your pussy, and my tongue tentatively touches your lips. Suddenly I lick you hard, dragging across the lips before penetrating you with my tongue.

First I suck your lips into my mouth, and pull on them, before fucking you with my tongue again. Rapidly I piston inside you, and you squirm at my touch. Then I pull my head back, just enough that I am not touching you, and gently place a kiss on your clit. Again. Again.

Then I suck it into my mouth, hard. Letting go, I am waving my head back and forth while my tongue is teasing your clit. I suck on it like it is a nipple, and begin to spin the plug in your ass. The harder I attack your clit the more I vibrate the plug.

Your breath quickens and your thighs clamp onto my head as your orgasm finally hits. My attack on your clit combined with the fullness in your ass makes this different than you are used to. It is strange for something to be back there as your internal muscles spasm.

As your orgasm begins to peak, I slowly pull the plug out. You scream as I do, your hands nearly ripping my hair out as you cum.

Before you can catch your breath, I climb up and get into the bed. I roll you over, and have you get on top of me. You rest yourself on my crotch, so my cock splits your lips. My shaft runs the length of your slit. My hips move as I slide against you, lubricating myself with your juices. I reach up and unbutton your blouse, and unhook you bra. Your clothes are still on, but I have full access to you.

I pull you down to kiss me, tasting your lips. Our tongues dance together, enjoying the intimate moment. You sit up, and grab a condom. Rolling it down my shaft, you shift your hips to position my cock to your entrance. As you slide down my shaft, I let go of your skirt and grab your hips instead.

You are riding me at your own pace, your breathing labored as you moan. I ask you how hot it was to sit as you did all day, and you only moan in return. My thighs are allowing only shallow penetration, so I suddenly shift my position on your downstroke. You get my full thrust, and your breath catches. After several strokes, I shift again to the shallow movement. Alternating this way, you won't last long. I can feel your pussy clenching on my cock as you cum again, and I reach up to play with your nipples as you do.

We keep fucking through this orgasm, but I am getting close as well. I am trying to hold out, and ask how close you are. I am trying to do this simultaneously.

Suddenly, you start shaking again. Right as you do, I reach back and slide a finger in your ass. You scream louder and I cum as well. A final thrust to reach as deep as possible, it feels like my balls are pumping for twenty minutes.

As we come back down, you lean in and kiss me passionately again. We are still kissing as my softening cock falls out of you.

You get up and move towards the bathroom. "Don't clean up completely. You can dry off, but you can't take a shower until after you get home. Put your clothes on, but I am keeping your panties."

I clean up your plug as you clean up your thighs. You put it in your purse, and put on your shoes. I walk you to the door, and open it. Before you can leave, I drop to my knees one more time. I lift your skirt and place a kiss on your still damp pussy.

Standing, I kiss your lips again. Grabbing your hair as I do, pulling you tight. "Next time, I am going to talk you through wearing that in your ass while having dinner with your husband."

Your eyes widen, and your heart jumps at how dirty that is. And you know you will do it as soon as I ask.