A Day at the Office

Story Info
A loving wife tortures her husband in his office.
2.8k words
3.98
37.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bws1
bws1
4 Followers

I'd like to dedicate this to someone very special, who was not only my muse, but an incredibly important woman in my life.

===================

When I left for work in the morning, your parting words were, "Be free for lunch time, I have a surprise for you."

The morning just flew by and I had completely lost track of time, and was so preoccupied with the box I was building that you had to knock on my door, to get my attention, once you got to my office.

"Hey you!" you said.

I jump, slightly startled, as I snap back to the present. I smile huge when I see you and jump up from my desk to give you a big hug and get a chair for you to sit on.

"Today would be a great day for a picnic," you say with a mischievous twinkle in your eye.

I look back at you and reply, "Well, it's the end of December, it's crappy weather outside, I really don't want to be there at work; I'd rather be at home with you, because I'd be harassing you in some inappropriate way."

You chuckle as you get out the food and place it on my desk. Since its lunch time, the noise in the common area of the office starts getting to the point where it's hard to hear you, plus people swing by my office interrupting us. You get fed up with all the commotion and close the door. As you move, my attention immediately goes to your ass, as you move gracefully from your chair to the door and back. The fitted skirt accentuates the curves of your butt and makes it look even more beautiful, which I thought was impossible. My head immediately goes into one of my pervy day dreams, which must have had a profound effect on me as I'm snapped back into reality by hearing your say, "What are you smiling about"?

Knowing me as well as you do, you knew what I was already thinking but wanted to see how I'd try to recover from getting caught staring at that beautiful tush of yours... I stammered for a second or so but then gave up and said, "Tracy, you just have a great ass and I wish we were anywhere but here right now. If you could see what's racing through my head right now...," and I just left it at that.

You giggle and shove a sammich and some other goodies at me.

For the next 45 minutes we talk, laugh, flirt and share various things that happened to us earlier in the day. But like all good things that come to an end, lunch was over with and I have expected you to get ready to leave. So, in a bout of frustration I said, "Damn it, time went so fast... I'm not ready for you to leave yet. I wish you could just stay here for the rest of the day with me and we could talk while I worked."

Suddenly a huge smile forms on your face and you reply with, "Deal! Let me run to the bathroom first really quick."

You get up and briskly head for the door, and as you open it, one of my coworkers was standing on the other side getting ready to knock, which was rather abnormal, as they normally didn't even bother knocking and wandered right on in.

A few minutes pass and you come back into my office and I used that as an excuse to get Jason the hell out of there, so I could spend more "selfish" time with you. "Dear god, don't leave me! They'll pester me the rest of the day," I plead.

You get an idea and then ask, "OK, what keeps them out"?

"I usually just close the shades & close the door. Most of them know that those are the signals that I don't want any disruptions." I reply.

You quickly get up again and close both the shades and the door, and as you do so, I look at my computer screen to see what all is left for the day and start thinking of how I can get out of it. My thought is quickly disrupted when I hear the sound of the door lock click. I look up to see you looking back at me, over your shoulder, which a very evil grin on your face. That look was complemented by the soft light that was coming in from my window.

"No, don't lock it. They'll think we're up to something." I say.

You turn around to face me, then saunter over to my desk, then come around and sit on the desktop, right in front of me and say, "Remember that surprise I mentioned earlier? If someone comes in, it may ruin your 'dessert'"!

At which point, you slowly start raising your skirt, revealing the soft and smooth lips of your pussy. My jaw drops, my mouth waters and I collapse into the soft leather of my chair, in a mild state of shock.

"You like?" you ask me while you hike your skirt up higher.

I nod my head emphatically as I lean forward, acting on my first impulse.

I hear you sigh as my head moves forward, centering between your silky thighs and my lips brush across yours. But the moment my tongue snakes between them, I feel you lean back and hear you hiss with approval.

As I start licking, you lie back on my desk and rest your feet on the arm rests of my chair and begin writhing, slowly at first. I slide my arms up under your legs and I go into an almost hypnotic trance as I become completely intoxicated with the sweet scent of your inner thighs and the amazing taste of your hot, wet and tight pussy.

I settle into a groove of licking and kissing random spots and I tighten my grip around your legs, when I feel you starting to thrust against my face. Then after a few moments, I feel the warmth of your hand on the back of my head, as you pull my face closer to your sweet wetness.

While I can't exactly see what's going on, I'm quickly snapped back to attention when I sense the amount of light falling into the room. I sit upright, turn around and look out the window nervously. While the glass looks like mirror glass, you can see in if you look at just the right angle.

"Do you really care?" you ask?

Looking outside and seeing one of my coworkers walk by the window did add an element of risk to our "picnic." But before I turn around, I feel you tugging at my belt and you softly saying "Excuse me mister, you stopped playing with your dessert."

Looking at you laying there on my antique cherry desk, your legs spread wide open, inviting me; my already hard cock started aching badly. I hold out my hand to help you up, and say "I want you from behind, lean over my desk."

You let out a sound that reminded me of an excited squeak as you bend over and rest on my desk and you make a big production of lifting your skirt over your perfect ass. Seeing that, I rip off my belt and push down my pants and underwear. Since we were without lube, I licked my middle finger and slide it into your steamy, wet pussy, getting it all lubed up. I slide my wet finger over the head of my cock, getting it slick enough to slide in.

I feel the warmth of your pussy as the head gets close. When the very tip of the head starts peeking inside your lips I remove my hand and put both of them on your waist and push in as deeply as I can. At that exact moment, you gasp and I groan as I feel your pussy gently grips the shaft of my cock. I begin sliding out and then thrusting back in, slowly and piston like. As I thrust into you, I pull myself deeper into you by grabbing your waist and thrusting hard.

"Oh jeebus!" I quietly whisper.

You simply reply with, "oh yeah, a little harder!"

We both start really getting into it, by going faster, harder and a little deeper when all of a sudden the fucking phone rings. I try to ignore it, but I look at the caller ID and it's my bosses' boss. I ask you to be as quiet as possible and answer.

"Smith, we need to talk, immediately!" he barks.

"Uhh sir, I'm deep in the middle of something and I'm not at a point where I can really stop without risking ruining everything I've done to get to this point," I gasp.

"OK, you stay there, keep working and I'll be right down." he states.

"Yes sir," I say sounding deflated.

Hanging up the phone it dawns on me that it takes about 20 seconds to get to my office door from his office, and I begin to panic over how am I going to explain my semi-naked wife, bent over my desk and me standing behind her grinding against her amazing ass.

I barely get "boss... coming down here...," when I hear him shouting to someone right outside my door. Still in panic mode I point under the desk and simply say "quick hide." You drop down there, giggling, and I sit in my chair and pull the middle drawer out, as if I'm searching for something critical, but you and I both know I'm simply trying to conceal the fact that my pants are down around my ankles.

I no sooner get situated when Pete knocks once and then ambles right on in. Looking around, trying to figure out what I've been doing, "I could tell by the tone of your voice that you were deep in to something good, so I'll keep it as brief as I can.," he states. I hear you quietly snort from under my desk.

He begins with "Brian, what do you know about palo alto? I have a great idea and I want you to build it for me."

I feel my cock start to soften as he starts getting into a long winded technical dissertation over something I could really give a shit about at that particular time, so I slouch back into my seat preparing for the loss of at least an hour. Little did I know that that was our secret signal for you to playfully torture me, while my bosses' boss was merely inches away.

Pete starts yammering about something that I don't really care about at the same time I feel you pull my chair closer to you, bringing me closer to my desk. I nervously twitch as I feel your hands slide up my thighs and then when one of your fingers tease my shaft and balls.

Immediately I begin to cough, trying not to let on. I feel you shake a little bit as you silently giggle. You know full well that I am completely vulnerable and can't do a damn thing, so you're going to make this as interesting as possible.

Pete begins with the critical need to be able to filter internet enable applications with this new tech, to which I simply scrawl a couple of notes on my steno pad. I feel you slide your arms over my things, locking me in your grasp. I feel your tongue touch the tip of my cock. I bite my lower lip and feel a small bead of sweat begin to trickle down my forehead.

Your hot breath envelops the head as I feel you bend my shaft, so you can lick that little sensitive triangle on the underside of the head.

My heart began pounding and I thought it was going to completely explode out of my chest when I felt your moist lips slide over the tip, then over the head. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on whatever nonsense he was droning on about. But a small groan snuck out of my mouth as I felt you start sucking it really hard and begin bobbing up and down on my shaft. All the while, your tongue lovingly zeros in and caresses the most sensitive parts of my cock. I feel your finger nail glide just over the surface of my skin, just under my balls.

"... And then we have to think about OSI layers 5 through 7 and only let authorized users upload data to authorized...," he continued.

Oh my fkin gawd, your mouth feels so good as you relentlessly work me over. Without using your hands at all, you bob up and down slowly and keep the suction really hard. Pete's voice sounds like its 200 feet away as he continued on about finally being able to enforce a dynamic black list, but all I was really concentrating on was your hot mouth, the way you would sometimes twirl your head around the head of my cock or the fact that I was about ready blow a serious load.

I silently prayed to God that I wouldn't make any obvious sounds that would give us away.

"Oh god this is great!" I muttered, referring to the most amazing blow job I've ever had in my life. Your tongue goes into overdrive as he states, "I know, isn't this amazing? What a great time to be alive and working on this kind of stuff, eh Bri?

"Uhhhh oh god, yes! Totally unreal" I gasp.

Getting close to cumming, one of my legs begins to twitch, which you know is one of my tells when I'm super close. So you take me in deep and linger a little bit before bobbing again. Pete gets up, draws some squiggles on my dry erase board, when he says, "Yanno Smith, I think you're on to something phenomenal with our current security infrastructure, so I'm going to free up 2.5 million of the budget so you can take this to the next level."

"Oh my dear lord!!" I exclaimed.

My balls started pumping the boiling cum out of my cock and at the first sign you pushed your face down on me as far as you could go. I felt explosions of thick white rope jet from my body in to your throat and I could feel you swallow as fast as you could.

I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide my "O" face, while he continued on. You, on the other hand, began to milk and suck every last drop of cum from my balls. I could feel your tongue fluttering over the tip of my cock, trying to coax more out.

I mock coughed to hide my gasps and cries and you took full advantage of this and kept going, keeping my cock rock hard.

"Well Brian, what do you think of this particular model?" He asked.

"Very doable," I said softly.

Clearing my throat loudly, "Well sir, I'll get the PO's cut and get those rigs in house so we can start getting them put together."

"Very good. OK, I'll let you get back to whatever you're working on. You just seem a little distracted, so I know it's a brain teaser," he said.

At that point, he stands, and starts to turn around to head for the door, when he concludes with, "Tell your lovely wife I said hello, and you really need to spend more time with that woman, so go home and give her some TLC and we'll start planning all of this on Monday.

"Yes sir!" I reply.

You sit there motionless, with your head on my thigh and me still in your mouth, as I fall back into my chair, trying to recover. I sit there for a second trying to collect myself, before I push the desk drawer back, so I can see your face.

"Holy shit that was intense! We have to do this again!!" I gasp.

Your mouth makes a loud popping noise as your pull your head back and my still twitching cock pops out.

"I'm so OK with that!" you respond excitedly.

I look at my watch, thinking about what Pete said about going home and giving you more TLC, and say, "Well hon, you heard the man, let's go home and drive each other crazy until we can't move?"

"Race ya'" you say with a big grin on your face.

After I pull my pants back up and get my shirt tucked back in, I help you up. You stand there next to me and I can't help but pull you against me and kiss you deeply. I taste the both of us the moment my tongue touches yours, which sends a chill down my spine.

After that, we frantically head home, to spend the rest of the day wrapped around each other making each other cum until we are too exhausted to move.

bws1
bws1
4 Followers