A Day at the Office

Story Info
If you can't catch him at home, try the office.
991 words
3.84
53.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had been working some really long hours. Long to the point where I heard him come in at night but when I woke up in the morning he was already gone. I was working myself but didn't have such bad hours. After not seeing him for eight days straight, I decided to swing by his office to see if I remembered what he looked like. I did but before I could say hello, he whizzed past me and said, "Gotta run to a meeting. I'll be right back." His two assistants followed him out the door, leaving me alone in his office.

I don't know what it was but being left alone that sparked my imagination. I looked at his desk, which was one of three in the single room office. It was the biggest of the three and all I could imagine was my husband bending me over the edge of doing me from behind. I took my blazer off and sat down. My imagination raced and I contemplated releasing some of the tension that had built over the past few days. My skirt, while cut just below the knee, had enough of a slit to where I could easily hike it up and take care of myself. As I began to inch the skirt up I noticed someone walk by the office.

"Damn, a window!" I thought. Not deterred and now very horny, I slid down under his desk. It was completely enclosed so I turned around, leaned back, raised my knees and placed my feet flat on the floor. My skirt slid down easily down my thighs and I closed my eyes and imagined being bent over the desk. While its always better to have a man's hands on you, the excitement of doing what I was doing under the desk more than made up for the lack of a man there. Even though I was rubbing through both a shirt and a bra, my nipples responded immediately to my touch. I had already moistened my panties so much; I figured I'd have to take them off when I was done anyway so I continued to rub on top of them. (I was thinking of leaving them in his drawer for a surprise.) I just leaned back and imagined being face down and clutching the sides of the desk so I could really be pounded.

But before I could get much further into in, I heard the door swing open. I froze then realized I couldn't be seen. Normally I may I thought of how I was going to get out but as soon as my husband sat in his chair, I knew what I needed to do. Our eyes exchanged a quick look as I grabbed him by the crotch and rolled him into me. The zipper on his suit pants came down easily as he coughed to hide the noise of what was going on from his assistants. What started off as a completely soft cock, sprang to life in my mouth before I had the chance to pump it twice. This was no time for teasing – I wanted him now. If he wasn't going to fuck my pussy at home, I was going to make him fuck my mouth at work. I was completely consumed. I reached up and grabbed one of his hands and put it on the back of my head. He ran his fingers down to the scalp and then grabbed a hand full of hair and began to pull me ever more forcefully down onto his cock.

Normally I'd swallow in such a situation (not that this had ever happened before) but my I needed him to touch me all over. As I guided him into my mouth with my left hand, I unbuttoned my shirt with my right. It wasn't long before I had both it and my bra off. I could feel him starting to come and I pulled my head back. The first eruption hit my chin and then I guided the rest of him all over my breasts. I know if was all mental but I could feel the heat of his passion in every drop of come as it hit my chest. I returned back to my resting position and rubbed him into me as I began to finish myself off. It wouldn't be long now. I realized about two minutes into my pleasuring of myself that I had not let go of his cock. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't come in a week but when I felt his cock begin to come to life again, I began heading for a very intense orgasm.

But just as I was about to come, I was jolted back to the reality of the situation when I heard my husband start to talk to his coworkers. My heart jumped when I heard him send them out for coffee. "It's going to be a late night," he said.

As soon as the door closed, he rolled back and looked down at me. I was topless, covered in come and panting. I guess guys like that. I still had not let go of his cock – which was now hard again. He pulled me up but I was hesitant because of the window. I was trembling a bit too - I really needed to come badly. As I cleared the desktop, I saw that he had pulled his curtains shut. "Finally, I'm going to get some!" I thought. But before I could say a word to him he spun me around and pushed me over the edge of the desk. I wrapped my arms around it and felt him crash into me.

I'd love to write in more detail where things went from there but I kind of passed out on the desk. But I think its safe to say I finally got to come.