A Day At The Office

Story Info
Karen Brookes learns work isn't so boring after all.
1.2k words
3.92
70.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was pulled off the bed, her pajamas stripped from her think and meek body. Hands drove her mad as they traveled all over her body. She was dripping with desire. Then suddenly she heard a loud and disturbing noise. It was her alarm clock. She was awake and wished that she wasn’t. She hadn’t had sex since Steve left her and she was about to burst with sexual frustration and energy lately. Today seemed much worse than most days.

She flicked off her alarm clock and stripped off her clothes as she walked into the master bath. She turned on the hottest shower and let the scalding water sooth her tingling body. The soft peaks of her nipples hardened as her hands lingered between her legs where she’d been washing herself. Work seemed a million miles from what she really wanted to be doing today, but she didn’t have time.

She climbed out of the shower and threw on the shortest skirt with nothing but a thin pair of pink lace panties underneath. The look was complete with her slightly sensual tight, white button-down shirt and no bra. White stilettos held her legs up and her hair, usually worn in a bun flowed freely and strawberry blonde, down her shoulders. At least if I can look like I’m getting some maybe I’ll feel better, she thought.

She was a legal secretary at a law firm called Big Richard’s Corporation. It wasn’t as wonderful as it may have seemed to some women. Her boss Pedro Richards, was beautiful, Mexican with a large form, complete with slick black hair and the lushest skin she’d ever seen.

However, as he towered over Karen now and reprimanded her for being five minutes tardy, she found she barely heard his words, her eyes were so intent on his crotch. Was he staring at her breasts or was that her imagination. She mustered up the coyest face she could and murmured, “I’m sorry sir, I got caught up in the shower.”

“Would you like to join me in my office, Ms. Brookes? I feel that perhaps we need to have a bit of a chat.”

“Why yes sir,” she replied meekly, sliding immediately back into the shell she barely peeked out of. Despite herself, as she followed him into his office, she absently twirled a lock of her hair and wondered what he would look like out of his suit.

Tom Davis sat in the chair opposite her boss’s desk. He was a gorgeous blonde who couldn’t have been a day over thirty with rock hard pecs and sparkling blue eyes. Today those eyes were full of mischief as they watched her every move as well as Pedro’s.

“Have a seat Ms. Brookes,” Pedro commanded.

Automatically she complied, absently she licked her lips. Why couldn’t she shake this feeling, she wondered. She found herself watching Tom and speculating on whether he was going to stay or leave. Rather he not see my humiliation she thought hastily. Pedro as if reading her mind, glanced at Tom.

“Mr. Davis could you excuse us for five minutes, then if you would please return, we’ll finish our discussion.”

“Certainly sir,” said the Blonde God that Karen could no longer keep her eyes off of.

Pedro turned to Karen, “So how do you see fit for me to punish you for your slight tardiness today.”

Karen looked him straight in the eye and murmured something under her breath. Here goes, she thought to herself and feigned self confidence. By now he was watching her like a starving hawk in the wild about to eat her heart or worse. She decided she had nothing to lose. Suggestively, she ran her hand up her leg and lifted her skirt ever so slightly until he could see the pink lace panties beneath. “Anything you would like,” she purred.

He glanced quickly at her in disbelief, but called for Tom who quietly entered and then locked the door behind him. Pedro kneeled in front of her and reached up forcefully pulling her skirt above her hips. He pressed his lips to the wetness in her panties and kissed her gently. She moaned a bit as he tugged them down and over her heels. His hot Mexican tongue stroked her clit gently until she felt she may as well be on fire. Her clit was throbbing with need as he slide his fingers deep inside her.

Tom yanked the buttons of her top open in one quick motion and threw the shirt to the floor. He stroked her nipples gently with his fingertips as Pedro began to rub his face all over her pussy, driving her almost wild.

He threw her skirt to the floor and lifted her to the desk to lay her down there. Her butt was slightly over the edge of the desk but he held her legs so she was fully exposed.

He straddled her stomach, his back to her and moaned as she hungrily took his large hard cock into her hands and began to stroke it as she licked the head with her tongue. Once again he shoved his face between his legs and sucked her clit hard as he shook his head a bit. The fingers probing inside of her felt wonderful and suddenly there were two tongues, moving in unison all over her pussy.

Tom had knelt below her. Karen moaned at the two tireless tongues that teased her and sucked on her until she felt the wave of pleasure rising from her feet extend itself into her womb and she let out a soft moan as her body convulsed with her climax. The vibration of her moans on his hard cock almost pushed Pedro over the edge.

He pushed her to the floor on all fours and got on his knees behind her. Gently he stroked her clit and the lips of her pussy with the head of his throbbing cock. Then when she felt as if she could take no more, he drove it deep inside her. Tom stood before her and she reached for his cock, shoving it into her mouth. Wasting no time with teasing she drew it in and out of her throat, sucking in the same thrusts that Pedro was fucking her with. This felt like Heaven to her. Her fingers squeezed Tom’s balls, making him cry out. Again she felt the fingers on her clit. Faster and harder he took her from behind and she kept up, pulling Tom in her mouth harder each time. Tom pulled his cock from her mouth.

“I’m almost there, but I want some of that hot pussy too.” He said to Pedro.

Pedro withdrew from her, making her cry out again. Lifting her from the floor, he stood her in front of him. Tom bent his head to her breast and sucked her nipples as Pedro eased his huge cock far into her ass, making her almost scream with passion and pain.

To her surprise, Tom thrust his cock deep inside her pussy. The two began to move together at the same time, in and out until it began to feel as if she had one giant hard cock that rammed into her over and over again. No longer she could take this and she fell to her knees, knocking both of them from her as they came and she came.

To be continued….