A Day at the Office Ch. 01

Story Info
The boss employs a new sexy employee to improve morale.
4k words
4.52
32.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As normal, she arrived at the office approximately one hour later than most of the staff. Today she wore a black dress with a modest bust line. The dress was cinched around her waist with a think pink belt, which was complimented by her pink heels, and accented by her lipstick. The dress went to just beneath the knee, exposing white stockings underneath. Her look was always smart and sexy. A true professional ready for a day's work.

We had a normal routine that hadn't changed much over the few years that she'd worked for me. But every morning my breath caught, just a little, in my throat at the sight of her. As she strolled into my office, I turned my head back to my work pretending as if I hadn't watched her enter. That too was part of the routine.

"Good Morning, Kitten," I said without looking up at her.

"Good Morning, Master," she replied.

She stopped next to my chair, and patiently waited for me. I completed the email that I was writing before I addressed her further. I stood up, walked in a slow circle around her, and looked her up and down. Without a word, I walked to the cabinet behind my desk. I pulled out a baby blue knit sweater and a matching hair tie, and placed them on the nearest corner of the desk.

I said, "Keep the stockings on," as I sat back in my chair.

Kitten walked to the cabinet. Turning her back to me, she took out a hanger. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "A little help please, Master?" Her tone was pleasant, but firm. Her role here was submissive, but her persona and presence demanded that you noticed that she was in the room.

I got up and walked close in behind her. For a moment I pulled her back against my chest, taking the moment to smell the fragrance of her hair and to feel the curvature of her ass against my crotch. I then took a step back, and undid the zipper all the way along its length from the nape of her neck to the curvature of her butt. I lightly brushed the back of her shoulder before walking back to my chair. I watched her.

"Thank you sir."

She resumed undressing. She removed the dress from her shoulders, and stepped out of it. She took care in hanging it in the cabinet, making sure not to wrinkle it. Under the dress she wore a black lace bra and underwear set, each contrasting starkly with the white stockings. Next she removed her panties. She then walked over to me, placing each hand on either arm of my chair and leaned into my face. Our ritual continued.

She spoke to me in a hushed, but very matter of fact tone. "It's so very nice to see you this morning, Master. How is your morning?"

My eyes ran the length of her, starting at her pink heels, and moving up her legs. I allowed my gaze to linger between her legs, taking in the view of the small triangular patch of black pubic hair atop her beautiful mound. My eyes continued up her body across the large bobbing breasts and cleavage in my face, and finally up to her eyes. I smiled at her.

"It's very nice to see you too, Kitten. I have a conference call this morning and a couple meetings this afternoon, but other than that it'll be a light day. It'll be a light day for most everyone in the office." We shared a glance out my office window looking across the sea of cubes and desks. A few people looked in my office window as they walked by, but no one stopped or stared, at least not too long. Our ritual was a common morning activity for nearly 3 years now. At first it was a major shock to the office, but hiring Kitten was one of the best things I had ever done. Without a doubt morale and motivation within the office were higher than they had ever been.

Kitten returned to the cabinet, removed her bra, and then finally her heels. She turned to face me as she picked up the hair tie to put her hair up. As she worked in the hair tie, I couldn't help but watch her large, milky white, breasts bounce. Her nipples were a little firm due to the temperature in the office. As strange as it is to say, we had a mostly professional relationship, but my personal weakness was those tits. They were each as large as a grapefruit, always soft and smooth to the touch. To caress them sent a mixed message of serenity to my mind, and electricity to my groin. Finally she pulled on the sweater, her nipples poked through the knit weave. I pushed back the urge to lick them.

Kitten returned to my chair, got on her knees, placed her head on my lap. Her blue eyes staring up at me. I looked down at her, stroking her hair, and smiling. This was almost always my favorite part of the day.

"Your den is ready for you," I said as I gestured to her space under my desk. The den included soft bedding, multiple blankets, headphones, perfume, lotions, lube, three to four dildos of varying length and color, and a rabbit vibrator. "I have bad news and good news for you." Without waiting for her to respond, I continued, "The bad news is that I have to start my conference call in a few minutes, so we will have to skip your morning feeding. I am so sorry." My hands trail from her hair, down her back, and around the curve of her bare ass. "The good news is," I pause as I massage her ass for a moment. "As I said, it's a light day in the office, so I'm going to let you off of your leash today, and let you wander." Kitten smiled brightly at my declaration. It was typically only two to three times per month that I let Kitten off of her leash to roam around the office and interact with the staff.

I reached down to her den and picked up the bottle of lube. Next I opened my top desk drawer, and pulled out two small boxes. I pushed the first of the boxes toward her. She was familiar with the contents of both. She pulled the first box down from the desk and put it on the floor next to her, and then instinctively moved herself onto her hands and knees into an all-fours position. Holding onto the bottle of lube, I knelt beside her, letting my hands trace along her body. My hands moved gently down her hair, her back, and her ass. I used the back of my hand to trace back in the opposite direction along the front of her body. As I went, I allowed myself a moment to pause at her breasts, cupping and caressing them both. I put some lube in my left hand, and then placed the bottle down. I began to massage between her legs with my right hands waiting for her natural juices to build up. I slipped a finger insider her while massaging her clit with my thumb. As Kitten began to get wet, her hips started to move in a gentle rhythm with my hand. I used my left hand to apply the lube to her asshole. She prickled for a moment at the cold sensation. When her body relaxed again, I pushed my finger into her ass to press the lube inside. She let out a slight gasp with the pressure of my finger. We repeated this process a couple more times until her asshole was very well lubed. Her hips moved along with the thrusts of my finger, and a low soft moan periodically came from her lips. Neither of us wanted the finger fucking of her ass to stop. However, I had a call to get to, and getting her off wasn't the purpose of this, at least not right now. I stopped. She let out an audible sigh, and then opened the box next to her. Inside was a 2-inch butt plug with gem like knob handle. She took it out of its box, reached around herself, and slid the tip up against her hole. She grabbed the knob, and pressed it. Aided by lube, the butt plug popped in after momentary resistance. She took in a sharp inhalation, and then let out a long soft sigh as it went into place.

I cleaned my fingers on a towel, and then got to my feet. As I walked back toward my chair, I let my fingers graze her chin, lifting it. At this gesture, Kitten got to her knees. I opened the second box, and took a small black lace choker. Attached the front of the choker was a small little bell that let out of a soft tinkling sound as it moved. She casually moved her hair off of the back of her neck as I reached around her to clasp the choker on her. I again lifted her chin urging her to stand. As she stood, I couldn't help myself. I placed my hands on her cheeks, and bringing her close for a gentle kiss. Our lips mingled together softly. The kiss turned firm as we pressed our lips a little harder. Our tongues rolled with one another mimicking the passion that I wished I had time for. Seemingly without command, my hands slid down her back and gave her ass a squeeze as we kissed. Perhaps our relationship wasn't quite as 'professional' as I'd thought. I escorted her to the door of my office.

"Go. Enjoy."

She looked back at me with a smile as she left my office, "Yes, Master."

The jewel in her ass was almost hypnotic as it swayed with her hips as she moved down the hall and disappeared around the first corner. I had no idea what adventure she was going to get herself into, but I knew exactly where she was going to start.

Kitten worked with a partner, a corporate psychologist, Dr. Gillian Nason. Dr. Nason specialized in group behavior. Her methods were obviously controversial, but undoubtedly effective. She worked as Kitten's manager. Some egregiously referred to her as a pimp. When I heard of her and her theories on the relief of corporate dysfunction by the use of sexual surrogates, I thought it was the craziest thing I'd ever heard. But after I hired consultant after consultant and continued to watch my business collapse, I became desperate. The concept she promoted was simple. Dysfunction was removed in two ways. The first was the use of the submissive/dominant relationship to build and project the strength and control of the boss. The submissive inspires in the boss a dominant manner which eventually translates to authoritative behavior. Her continued presence, at his feet, requires that he maintains total control and authority. The boss is strong, commanding, and confident at all times. This behavior quells any conflicts of leadership within the organization. In other words, the Dominant-Submissive relationship of absolute control, especially when on display in view of the office workers, permeates the entire organization.

The second way in which Dr. Nason's methods impacted an organization by breaking down taboos and building trust within the organization. The submissive' s presence in the office, the boss's continued use of her, and the encouragement of others to use her services openly challenges the norms about sex in the office space. The message is that, with well-enforced boundaries, sex can be incorporated within the work environment. It can be acceptable, and enjoyable. By getting past this taboo, the workforce can grow closer, more intimate, more trusting.

The first few weeks of Kitten's employ were difficult, as one would expect. The staff, especially the women, were aghast. There were complaints of every kind. But with proper planning and licensing, it is not illegal to have nudity on the premises. And consensual sex on the premises, isn't illegal if not coerced or paid for. We had eight people initially resign, although three of those eventually decided to stay. The other five were given exorbitant severance packages, which included very strong confidentiality agreements. After the initial six weeks of tumult, the office seemed to become accepting of the new norm.

Calvin Jones had been one of those who originally put in notice to leave when Kitten came on board. At the time, he had been 61 years old. He had basically been retired in place since his wife had gotten sick. She died of cancer sixteen months prior. He was still breathing, but most of him had died along with her. He had been a mentor to a good portion of the staff, and a close confident for me. The office felt the pain of his wife's death right along with him, but the world kept turning, and the organization continued to move on. It eventually got to the point where you could almost hear the eggshells crunching whenever someone was near him.

Calvin was absolutely appalled at Kitten's arrival. He practically screamed at me about how the situation was indecent and disgusting. I heard him out as calmly as I could. I said to him, "Calvin, you've known me for 15 years. Have you ever known me to be rash with my decisions? Do you think that I have somehow lost my mind? I'm asking you, based on our years of friendship, to trust me. Give this time, and I promise that you'll see the value."

Calvin simply stared at me in disbelief. He wasn't ready to make that leap. I finally had no choice, but to put my reputation, and this 15 year relationship, in the hands of another. After all, I really already had.

"Calvin, please just give her a chance."

With that plea, he left my office without saying a word. The next day I was ready to pull the plug on the whole experiment.

I don't know what she did, or how she had chosen him, but there she was in his office the very next day. She wore a sheer black camisole, black stockings, black garter, and black crotch-less g-string with a white bow on the front. The bow on her g-string was complimented by the flower in her hair. Somehow she looked sexy, sophisticated, and sweet simultaneously. She sat with him for hours, simply talking. An hour or so into the conversation, the unthinkable happened. Calvin was laughing.

They were together for three consecutive mornings. On the third day, I could feel a new air in the office. She had breathed new life into the old man, and in doing so the heaviness in the building lifted perceptibly. In his actions, he persuaded others to look past her dress, or lack thereof, and engage with Kitten. Once that was done, they were lost to her charm, to her sexiness, to her.

As she turned the corner, I knew where she was headed. She started every day that she was off the leash, with a visit to Calvin. I looked around the office floor for a moment. I could see the grapevine at work as heads turned and instant messages, text messages, and gossip went rampant. "Kitten is off her leash today." I returned to my office with a smile on my face.

Not quite ninety minutes later, when my conference call was complete, I walked out into the office to see what Kitten was up to. I strolled around the office. I heard the soft tinkling of her bell when I got to the HR section. I followed the sound until I found her with Evie and Sandra, two associates in their early thirties. Evie was a large busted Latina with dark hair, dark eyes, and a round face. She was always pushing the envelope with her office attire with very low cut blouses, short flair skirts, and high heels. If not for Kitten, she'd probably be considered the hottest woman in the office. Sandra was a blue eyed blonde. When she joined the firm in her mid-twenties, she would've passed for the stereotypical sorority girl. Having had two children since, she certainly had a motherly look to her, but MILF was a popular term for a reason.

Kitten was sitting on Sandra's lap. She was grinding her hips as Sandra caressed her inner thigh. From my vantage point I couldn't quite see how far up Kitten's leg Sandra's hand was going, but her hand was moving in rhythm with Kitten's hips. Evie was leaned over, and full on kissing Kitten with an open mouth. Evie's hand gripped and squeezed one of Kitten's breasts over her sweater, while one of Kitten's hands was underneath Evie's skirt. There was an intermittent soft moan coming from one of them, although I couldn't tell which.

As I approached Evie broke off their kiss, and looked up at me, "Oh, hi boss." She closed her eyes as Kitten's fingers did something she apparently liked. She opened her eyes again, and looked passed me to clock on the wall. She continued, "Boss it's.... Oh god." She closed her eyes again. "Boss it's almost ten-thirty. May we?"

By now the entire staff new the rules. During work hours, there was absolutely no sex allowed. Lap dances from Kitten, petting, caressing, kissing were all acceptable at any time. Sex was only allowed during the morning break at 10:30 a.m., the lunch break noon to 1 p.m., and the afternoon break at 3:30 p.m. Sex with Kitten was only allowed with Master's permission, and in Master's presence. And finally, Kitten could be touched or tasted in any manner that she agreed, however her asshole was off limits to everyone except Master. The shiny butt plug was a reminder of what belonged solely to him.

I looked at the clock. "Yes, Evie, you May."

Evie smiled, but I couldn't tell if it was in response to my answer, or the two finger that Kitten had just pushed inside her. She struggled to speak again, "You too, sir?"

I hesitated. Sandra said nothing, and only barely acknowledged my presence. She must have skipped breakfast this morning. The instant I gave the okay, she was on her knees. Her head went between Kitten's legs and was bobbing with a ferocity. I could feel my cock stiffening in my pants as I took in the sounds and sights. "Yes. Me too."

Evie removed her top & bra in one fluid motion. Her large mocha colored breasts with deep brown nipples popped free. Her nipples each seemed to stand out a few centimeters from her breast. Kitten immediately started sucking on one and latched her fingers around the other. This time I succumbed to the desire sprouting to life in my pants. I methodically undressed enjoying the performance going on in front of me. If I hadn't been fully hard before, I got truly solid when I saw Kitten beginning to buck hard into Sandra's mouth. Evie's left tit was fully in her mouth, and Evie's moisture was clearly dripping down Kitten's wrist. Head's popped up over the cube walls and a small gathering appeared as Evie started practically shouting, "Oh God. Yes. Fuck yes! I'm going to cum!" She closed her eyes tight and let out a couple high pitched moans as her body began to shake on Kitten's hand. She went completely still trying to hold on to the waves of pleasure racing through her body.

When Evie's eyes opened she looked directly at me, and then her gaze went to my cock. Women loved my cock, not so much for its length, but for its girth and dark chocolate color. I had been told more than once how beautiful it was. I walked behind her wrapping my arm around her. My prick pushed underneath her skirt. Tingles ran across my body as it slid along her upper thigh and then up against her large round ass. Her ass compressed a little as I pressed into her. Her ass cheeks attempting to engulf the whole of me. I grabbed Evie's hips. As I did so, Kitten removed her fingers, as if they were the only things holding up Evie's weight. She turned her full attention to Sandra, or more specifically, to the orgasm that Sandra was kindling. Kitten leaned back fully across the seat of the chair, and grabbed Sandra's hair with both of her hands. Among the bodies there was no way for me to see, but it was obvious that Kitten was fucking Sandra's face, and enjoying each thrust of her hips more than the last.

I held onto Evie, and just as I felt her body relax as she came down from the high of her orgasm, I pushed the head of my cock into her wet cunt. I also massaged her right tit, the one that Kitten hadn't paid quite as much attention. Simultaneously I pinched her nipple, kissed her neck, and pressed more of my girth inside her. Evie moaned loudly and her body reacted to being stretched by trying to pull away. I held her firmly in place.

With Kitten leaned all the way back, her head was directly below mine and Evie's legs as we straddled her. Her hot breath rushed around my balls as she exhaled and then grunted in a deep guttural sound as Sandra made her cum. Even though she was happily married, Sandra knew her way around a pussy. With Kitten already cumming, she pulled Kitten to her harder, and buried her tongue inside Kitten, moving up and back as fast as she could. Another blast of air hit my balls as Kitten practically screamed with the extended orgasm.

The rush of hot breath across my ball sack pushed me into overdrive. I had been pushing in and out of Evie with long slow thrust, allowing her pussy to adjust to the fat cock inside her. But warm air from Kitten's mouth seemed to grip and massage my balls causing an urgency for release. I began to fuck Evie, hard. Evie leaned over to maintain her balance as I fucked. Her body was now lying parallel with and on top of Kitten's. I took advantage of the relative position of their bodies, and slipped my cock into Kitten's mouth. She was initially surprised, but almost on instinct she began to suck on it. I lingered in her mouth a moment, then I pulled out and pushed myself back inside Evie. I was not slow or gentle with this second insertion, and pushed the full length of myself into her pussy. She let out a muffled cry. I looked over her shoulder to see Evie and Sandra in a kiss. They had been sharing the taste of Kitten's cum. Evie broke off their kiss, rolled her head back, and crying out in incomprehensible sounds. I looked down to see Kitten's arms around Evie's thighs. Kitten was licking Evie's clit as I thrust into her, and Evie was giving in to the ecstasy.

12