A Day At The Pool

Story Info
A relaxing day by the pool turns into much more.
4.3k words
4.33
104.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Alexandra and I were once again in Key West. Since our first vacation trip a few years ago, we were hooked on this laid back, uninhibited tropical paradise. There was a freedom there that you just didn't see in other places. Sure, it could get crowded at times, especially on Duval Street; with it's over abundance of bars and night spots. Some people might not appreciate the occasional noisy college kids, but to us, that was all part of the ambiance.

Alex and I are both in pretty good shape, and we enjoy a very active life together. I stayed in condition with regular biking along the many miles of beach paths back home, while Alex got her sexy, athletic build from years of competitive volley ball. She has lovely curves in all the right places and full breasts with large dark areola surrounding perky nipples. Alex is a beautiful, vibrant woman.

For this trip, I made reservations for our own private bungalow. It was tiny, to be sure; the queen sized bed barely fit inside the single bedroom and the kitchen consisted of a sink and a microwave. It was, however, very clean and colorful. The aqua and peach décor had the look and feel of south Florida. The bungalow had a patio surrounded by a privacy wall, a large two-person hammock, and its own private outdoor hot tub.

The resort consisted of only six or seven units, each with varying degrees of amenities. The bungalows were situated on either side of a quiet street and shared two swimming pools. Since this resort was for "adults only", it stayed quiet during the day; at times almost deserted.

On our third night in town, Alex and I wandered among the tourist shops and watering holes along the main part of town. We stopped in at a very nice outdoor restaurant and bar. Beautiful potted flowers were everywhere, and small trees covered in miniature white lights gave the whole place an elegant atmosphere.

Alex was wearing a royal blue halter style evening dress; about knee-length, silky and flowing. It was one of my favorites because it showed plenty of cleavage and couldn't be worn with a bra. I wore an open-collar dress shirt with a sports coat so I could look respectable enough to be seen in the company of such a lovely woman.

As we seated ourselves at the bar, Alex noticed another couple a few seats down who somehow looked familiar. During our first round of martinis, we noticed that they looked at us a few times as if we might look familiar to them too.

Finally, the man took his drink in hand and moved over closer. "Excuse me for interrupting, but aren't you two staying at the little resort on Center Street?"

"Ah, yes! We were just trying to figure out where we'd seen you before", I replied, extending my hand.

"My name is Bill, and this is my wife Janice", he said, shaking my hand. "We're here to celebrate our tenth anniversary."

"Well congratulations! That's wonderful!" Alex smiled, shaking hands with both of them.

Janice grinned shyly.

"I'm Jack and this is my girlfriend Alex", I said, completing the introductions.

We all took our drinks and moved from the bar to a nearby table in order to facilitate the conversation. Bill was a handsome man; tall, in good shape, with sandy hair and a naturally friendly demeanor. Janice was quite lovely. She was a brunette with pretty green eyes, and like Alex, wore a seductive dress that showed her assets to their best advantage. They looked to be in their late 30's or early 40's. They made a very attractive couple.

The evening seemed to slip away quickly and the conversation flowed as easily as the drinks. I think we were all surprised when the bartender announced it was last call. The ladies excused themselves to the restroom while Bill and I settled our respective bills. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, Alex and Janice finally rejoined us, giggling and whispering like friends that had known each other for years.

Our group walked together back to the resort, which, thankfully, was only a block and a half away. I was definitely feeling the effects of my drinks as we made our way back home. Even at this late hour, the streets were still quite busy, so we carefully navigated our way across the main drag with its endless carloads of tourists inching along.

Alex held me tightly around the waist as a convertible full of young men loudly voiced their approval of her choice for evening wear. Janice certainly got her share of complimentary comments too. As we safely reached the other side of the street, Alex looked over her shoulder and found the slow moving car with her young admirers, pausing just long enough the flip the hem of her dress up and flash the back of her lacy black thong. We were all laughing hysterically as we reached the corner of our quiet little street; the hoots and whistles could still be heard behind us in the distance.

Trying to keep the giggling to a minimum and not disturb the neighbors, we made our way through the winding path between the buildings, stopping in front of a bungalow which faced out toward the pool.

"Well this is us", Bill announced, as he unlocked the door. "Home, sweet, home."

"We had a wonderful evening", Alex replied. "It was so nice getting to know the both of you."

Still feeling my martinis, I was somewhat taken aback as Janice put her arms around me and held me tightly in a warm hug. I watched over her shoulder as Bill did the same with Alex, his hand slipping down to playfully grab her ass as he did so. Apparently he was feeling his drinks too.

"Which bungalow is yours?" Janice asked as we broke our embrace.

"We're around the corner over there", I said, indicating the direction. "Alex and I are a good distance away, so feel free to make all the noise you want."

"I don't think we'll have to worry about making too much noise", Bill commented. "I think we're the only people here."

Alex and I said our final goodnights for the evening and headed back to our own place.

"Janice and Bill are definitely a fun couple", she remarked as we entered our own bungalow. "I enjoyed their company a lot."

"Hmmm... I think Bill enjoyed squeezing your ass tonight, too." I said, slowly unfastening the halter strap behind Alex's neck. "I think your little show for the college boys really got him going!"

"Well don't think I didn't notice the way Janice pressed her big tits up against you, Mr. Innocent! I think you enjoyed that too!"

"Me?" I asked feigning surprise. "I didn't even notice!"

Alex let the straps of her dress fall, exposing her naked breasts to my lustful gaze. She slid her hand along the front of my slacks, rubbing my hardening erection.

Giving it a mischievous squeeze, Alex said, "I can't tell if this hard thing is for me, or you're still thinking about Janice."

I leaned in close, gently kissing Alex on the side of her neck as I slid her dress down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. My beautiful lover stood before me in nothing but her lacy little thong. The moonlight coming through the window cast deep shadows across her breasts, accentuating her hardening nipples. Reaching down between us, I gently pulled the front of her thong to the side, lightly brushing my finger over her smoothly shaved labia.

Alex was already very wet. She drew a breath in sharply as my finger parted her swollen lips, coating it with her warm juices. Never taking my eyes from hers, I slowly brought my finger to my mouth, sucking it clean as she quietly sighed.

"Mmmm... ", I teased. "I can't tell if this is for me, or maybe you're still thinking about Bill squeezing your ass."

"Why don't you come over here and find out for yourself." Alex replied.

She smiled at me and then leisurely laid herself out on the bed; arms stretched above her head, knowing full well how sexy she looked with her taut naked breasts and erect nipples.

I followed her closely, discarding various articles of clothing along the way. Alex watched intently as I stood by the edge of the bed with only my underwear remaining. I slowly lowered my shorts, teasing her as the waistband stretched over my hard cock, sliding down my shaft until at last I sprang free.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly. Her eyes were transfixed on my erection.

There are times when we like to make love, in the truest sense of the word. Taking things slowly; gently touching, kissing, and sharing those wonderful interludes where we look into each others' eyes and tenderly whisper loving words. When sex becomes the physical manifestation of the deep love, affection and devotion we feel toward one another.

This was NOT one of those times.

As I moved onto the bed, Alex raised her hips and slid her lacy panties off in one swift movement. Leaning over her for a kiss, she met me with a voracity that took my breath away. My lover reached down between her legs and took my painfully hard shaft in hand; guiding me up and down along her wet slit, covering me with her freely flowing juices. I gently eased the head of my cock between her wet folds, but she had a need and desire far beyond my tender approach.

"Fuck me!" she hissed. "Give it to me hard! I need that thick cock of yours!"

Alex knows very well how much her wanton side turns me on; when she leaves her normal ladylike demeanor at the bedroom door and allows her unbridled passion and lust to come out and play.

I responded to her plea with a powerful thrust, burying myself deep inside her hungry cunt in a single vigorous movement.

"Ohhhh... yesssss!" she cried out. "That's what I want, baby!"

Raising myself into an upright position, I spread her legs wide and began to pump hard inside her hot pussy. With each plunge, her naked tits lasciviously jiggled and bounced. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as she raised her hips to meet my every thrust.

Slowing my rhythm just a bit, I leaned down to kiss her deeply. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues intertwined.

"Oh honey, your cock feels soooo damn good!" Alex breathed.

Indulging her sensual craving, I teased "Hmmm... Did you think about Bill's cock while he was squeezing your ass? Did you wonder what it was like? How big it was?"

Alex's eyes grew wide, but she continued to keep perfect pace with my thrusts. She reached up to grasp the slats on the headboard, providing more resistance as I continued to pump my thick tool inside her.

She could dish out the teasing just at well as I could.

"I didn't have to wonder... about his cock..." Alex managed to answer between thrusts. "During that hug... I got a good feel for how nice... and BIG it was when... I pressed myself against it!"

Her words made my cock even harder, pushing me right to the edge. "You are such a sexy slut!" I groaned.

"I'm your slut, baby..." Alex countered. "Now shut up and fuck me! I want to feel your hot cum!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I groaned loudly as I shot my load; draining my balls deep within her. Alex's entire body shuddered. She wrapped her legs firmly around my ass, pulling me as far inside as possible. We were both covered with a light sheen of perspiration as I finally withdrew my ultra-sensitive prick. Our breathing slowly returned to normal and we drifted off into a blissful sleep while the ceiling fan over the bed circulated the tropical evening air.

Alex and I awoke late the next morning, got ourselves showered, dressed, and walked to the diner around the corner for a light breakfast. While waiting for the food, we talked about the day ahead.

Although neither of us was feeling any serious ill effects from the previous evening's martinis, Alex suggested that it might be a good day to take things easy and just relax around the pool. I was way ok with this idea because it meant that she would be slipping into her little red string bikini. I can never get enough of seeing her in that!

When we returned to our bungalow, I quickly changed into my board shorts and grabbed a couple of beach towels. Alex was meticulously tying double knots into the strings of her bikini bottom.

"Don't make those knots too tight" I teased. "I'm going to have to unfasten those later!"

Alex wrinkled her nose at me, gathered up her IPOD, and we headed off to the pool.

It was shaping up to be another beautiful day in our tropical paradise. The sun was shining brightly, and although the humidity was typically high in Florida, the constant light breeze off the ocean made it quite comfortable.

Once we arrived that the pool, we discovered that it was completely deserted. Looking over at our new friends Bill and Janice's bungalow, I saw that the blinds were still tightly shut. Since they both had a good head start on us at the bar the night before, I was sure they were still sleeping it off.

We spread our towels out over a couple of chaise lounge chairs, and laid down to soak up some sun. Alex handed me one side of her headset so we could both share her music. The combination of warm sun, relaxing jazz music, and wonderful company made it the perfect way to spend an afternoon.

After baking ourselves a couple of times on both sides, we decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off. Leaving our sunglasses, music, and flip-flops with the lounge chairs, Alex and I slipped into the clear water and swam a couple of laps before settling onto the steps in the shallow end to relax. It was a wonderful contrast to the hot sun.

She slid up next to me and pressed her nearly-naked body against mine, kissing me softly. I took her in my arms and returned her kisses; this time more passionately. Alex reached for the front of my shorts with a knowing smile; the effect she was having on me revealed by my stiffening member.

As we began to make out like horny teenagers, I slid my hand down inside her bikini bottoms, gently caressing her bare ass cheeks. She moaned softly, pushing her ample breasts against me while tightly straddling my upper thigh under the water. My other hand found her distended nipple, pinching it through the tiny triangle of red fabric.

Smiling broadly, Alex suddenly pushed herself away, falling back into the water with a splash.

"That's all you're going to get for now!" she teased, looking cautiously around in case anyone else might be watching.

"We're still a-l-l-l-l alone out here" I reassured her.

By this time, Alex had retrieved two inflatable mattresses from the pool deck and slid them into the water.

"I think we need a little more sun" she giggled, trying to climb on top of one of the unwieldy floats. "Help me with this thing, will you?"

I dragged her and the air mattress into shallow water, holding it steady as she carefully pulled herself over the end. As she did so, the opposite end popped straight up. Alex tried to counter this by quickly leaning back on the mattress. She draped her legs over the edges in an attempt to keep her balance, finally settling into position.

I took the other mattress and slid myself carefully aboard, trying hard to look like I knew what I was doing.

"Nothing to it" I lied, finally managing to lay face down on the inflatable cushion.

Floating on our respective air mattresses, I carefully reached out to pull Alex along side. She had untied the strings of her bikini top from behind her neck and laid them to her sides to avoid getting tan lines. Leaning over the edge of my float, I took one of Alex's strings and held it in my teeth.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, trying hard not to smile. Her eyes remained closed.

"Oh, nothing much... I was just wondering what would happen if we drifted too far apart right now" I answered with grin.

"Nothing would happen."

"Nothing? Why do you say that?" I asked, still holding her string in my teeth. I could tell by her tone that Alex was intrigued about where this might be going.

"Nothing is going to happen because you're too chicken to do it" she countered with a smirk.

Ah, there it was. She used the "c" word. Neither of us could ever resist a dare when the faced with the prospect of being branded a chicken. In this particular case, however, Alex seemed to be on the wrong side of the challenge, but I certainly wasn't going to point that out to her.

"Chicken, huh? I'll show you who's a chicken!" I said, allowing my air mattress to slowly drift away.

As I did so, the string tugged at one side of Alex's bikini top, pulling it downward until her right breast was exposed to the warm sunlight. I glanced quickly around, making sure we were still alone.

Alex let out a soft moan and shifted slightly on the mattress. "Hmm... now you're going to make my tan uneven" she complained.

I reached across her body and found the string to her other side, pulling it down until it matched the first. Being careful not to capsize her air mattress, Alex reached behind her back with one hand, unfastened the remaining string and pulled the small garment away. She was now lying on her back in the middle of a public pool, topless.

My sexy lover certainly wasn't shy. And she was no stranger to tanning without her top on, at least in a private tanning bed. She had even teased me once at work with a cell-phone photo; head propped up on one arm, smiling into the camera with her naked breasts exposed.

But this was definitely different. She was not in a private tanning bed. We were in the middle of a swimming pool, where anyone could have happened by. I felt myself getting aroused just watching her. She was like some beautiful mermaid from a sailor's fantasy; her large, dark areola and erect nipples stood out proudly.

"Aren't we adventurous today" I finally managed to say.

"Well you started it", she answered quietly. "I was just laying here minding my own business."

"You're beautiful, honey... and if the truth be told, you're really turning me on here just looking at you" I said.

"Mmm..." she replied. "I'm feeling a little something too... a tingle between my legs. I think you need to take care of business... with your tongue!"

"You mean right here and now? I replied, half teasing, yet half serious.

I gingerly slid off my float into the cool water, towing Alex and her mattress toward the shallow end of the pool. I wondered how far she was willing to go. She splashed a couple of handfuls of water over her breasts, making them glisten enticingly in the late afternoon sunlight. Alex looked into my eyes, but said nothing.

There are some guys who will make a cursory effort to go down on a woman with the sole intent of getting the same in return. I, however, have never been one of those guys. To me, nothing is more fulfilling than giving oral pleasure to the woman I love. I'm not sure why I like it so much, but her scent and taste are like an aphrodisiac. I get complete enjoyment from making her squirm and cum in my face, over and over again. It's something that I love to do, and Alex knows she can get it any place and any time. Any time was apparently now.

Moving Alex to the side, I pulled the top end of the air mattress up onto the edge of the pool, putting her into a reclining position. She slid her hips down and hung her legs off either side, leaving her upper thighs just above the water.

I glanced briefly around the pool to make sure we weren't going to be interrupted when something caught my eye. The blinds in the front window of Bill and Janice's bungalow were now noticeably open! From their vantage point of only thirty feet away, they could easily see anything and everything.

Now I was faced with a dilemma. Do I tell Alex that we were being watched and spoil the moment? Do I keep it to myself and allow another man to see my practically-naked girlfriend getting her pussy licked? I had to admit that for some strange reason, the thought of it really excited me. This wasn't just any random man watching, either. This was the guy who groped my girl's ass the night before. Maybe I needed to show old Bill what he was missing out on.

12