A Day at the Races

Story Info
Wife meets a new friend at the races.
5k words
4.37
86.1k
26
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part fantasy and part reality, I will leave it to you to figure out which is which. The story is about my wife and our mutual desire to allow her to have sex with other men. If this isn't your thing it's ok just move on to something you like. This is a site for sex stories and there are lots of them in all different categories. After all if you weren't looking for stories about sex why would you be reading this?

If you enjoy reading stories about MMF threesomes and moresomes then continue reading. I hope you enjoy! We did!!!

Last Friday night just as I got home the phone was ringing. Not having time to even set my briefcase down I picked it up to find my good friend Don on the other end. Don was in the middle of explaining a situation to me when my wife Jolene came in from the backyard to greet me. Jolene is a knockout and her long tanned legs were sweaty from working in the garden and disappeared into a pair of tight boy shorts. As my wife moved toward me her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her tank top. I lost track of Don for a minute while Jolene placed a light kiss on my cheek before turning and heading toward the kitchen. As I came back to the conversation Don was explaining again that he had a client in from the East Coast and had four tickets to the horse races for that night. My friend went on to explain his business partner couldn't make it at the last minute and his wife was away for the weekend at her sister's. Don was asking if Jolene and I would like to go the horse races with his client and him. I asked him how we were getting to the races and he explained he had rented a limousine and would pick us up. I told Don I would have to ask Jolene about it and he said hurry as he was already on his way to our home.

After hanging up with Don I made my way to the kitchen where Jolene was just pulling out some pots and pans getting ready to make dinner. As I grabbed her from behind and moved my hands up to her tits I asked if she would like to go to the races tonight with Don. I was gently pulling on her nipples as she asked if she could fuck him again because she had really enjoyed our last get together. Moving my right hand to her hot pussy I told her it was up to her as I slid my finger into her naked pussy. Kissing her neck I went on to explain that Don was on his way over to pick us up in a limousine and he had a client with him. She said she was sorry about the client as she was looking forward to having Don's cock in her pussy again. I suggested that maybe after we got rid of the client we could make the best of the limousine. With that she perked up and said she had to take a shower and get ready. I followed her upstairs as she dropped her clothes behind her; her naked ass was swaying back and forth as she disappeared into the bathroom. As the shower started I too undressed and headed to the guest bathroom for my shower with my hard cock leading the way. I was remembering the sight of my wife riding up and down on Don's cock the last time he came over for dinner. Jolene and I play with a couple of our male friends and Don is one of her favorites. I get off on watching my wife fuck and suck other men and Jolene enjoys the reward of my kink.

My wife was still in the shower as I entered the bedroom and pulled on a pair of slacks and a short-sleeved shirt. It was going to be warm but not hot tonight and I wanted to be comfortable. After I finished dressing I entered the bathroom to see Jolene putting the finishing touches on her lipstick and beginning to blow dry her hair. As she moved the brush through her long blonde hair her breasts jiggled and swayed. I attempted to cop a quick feel but Jolene told me to leaver her alone for a few minutes while she got dressed. I gave here a quick peck on the cheek and a slap on her hard ass as I left the bathroom bedroom, heading downstairs to wait for our friend Don.

I was having a cocktail when the doorbell rang, it had been about 15 minutes since I left Jolene and I thought she should be about ready. As I let Don in the front door we heard my wife greet Don from upstairs. Don and I both looked up as we saw Jolene move to the head of the stairs and start her way toward us. Jolene looked incredible in a white silk button up blouse, a dark maroon lace bra underneath holding her supple tits up high. The blouse was loosely tucked into a very short black skirt that barely covered the tops of her thigh high nylons that were topped by a band of lace. A pair of sexy black sling back pumps completing an unbelievably sexy outfit covered her nylon-clad feet. With each step she took toward us we could almost see her pussy and neither of us could tell at that moment whether she was naked or not under her skirt.

As she met us on the lower landing she gave Don a big hug and a kiss on his cheek, leaving her lipstick just next to his hungry mouth. Don responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and taking his time with a lingering kiss on her mouth. As they separated Don explained the limousine was out front and the client was waiting for us. Jolene asked if she had time to mix a drink and Don explained the limousine had a fully stocked bar and we should go. Taking Don by the arm my wife exited the house as I locked up behind us. When I turned toward the limousine I was shocked to see a stretched white Humvee parked in front of our house. The driver was waiting by the back door as the three of us made our way to the enormous machine. As the driver opened the door a step came out from under the limo but it was still too high for Jolene to reach without revealing much of her leg. Don held her by the arm as she attempted to step up into the limousine and about that time a hand came from inside to take my wife's hand and help her in. As Jolene stepped from the sidewalk into the limousine her skirt bunched up just under her waist revealing her maroon thong to Don, the Driver and myself. I could only imagine what lovely sight the client inside was being treated to.

As Don and I entered the limousine my wife was sitting across from a very good-looking man wearing slacks and a Polo shirt. Don introduced me to Ralph, his client, as he took a seat next to Jolene. I sat next to Ralph as the Driver closed the door and headed to the front of the Humvee. From where I sat next to Ralph we had a clear view of Jolene's laced top nylons and could just about make out her panty-covered pussy. The view was not wasted on Ralph as I could see his eyes taking in my sexy wife's long legs and voluptuous breasts. Of course on the other side of the limousine I could see my wife taking in the muscular frame of Ralph, a black man with hands the size of dinner plates. Sitting next to Ralph I would have to guess he was at least six feet six inches tall and built like a rock. As the limo pulled away from the curb Don continued the introduction by explaining Ralph was a retired football player and was in town looking to buy a small business to keep him busy. The whole time Don was talking Ralph and Jolene were locked in a mutual gaze at each other.

As we sped down the freeway toward the racetrack Don broke out a bottle of chilled champagne and we finished it off in no time. By the time we finished the second bottle we were all feeling good and had become fast friends. I watched my wife cross and un-cross her legs several times allowing Ralph and me to feast on her thighs, her panty coved pussy and her long legs. About half way to the track Jolene leaned forward and slipped her high heels off making sure to give Ralph and me enough time to take in the cleavage of her fine tits. Several times my wife let her hand rest on Don's thigh, casually brushing his crotch but not resting long enough to give a sense of inappropriateness. Don on his part held her tightly whenever we hit a bump or made a turn that rocked the Humvee, his hands occasionally brushing her breasts and thighs. By the time we made it to the track there was a sexual tension building in the limousine.

The driver pulled up to the track, opening the door for the four of us to exit. Ralph was the first one out and as my wife started to exit he reached up gently, taking Jolene by the waist, lifted her up and set her softly on the ground. Jolene blushed by his forwardness but thanked him for the safe landing. Don and I bounded half drunk from the Humvee and the four of us were off to the races so to speak. Jolene had Ralph's arm on one side and mine on the other as Don took care of showing the tickets to the attendant and leading the way to our seats. Our seats were stacked two and two in a small box Don shared with another company. Jolene and I took the top row of seats as Ralph and Don took the lower seats. The back seats were high enough that when either Ralph or Don turned to talk with us they were essentially looking directly into my wife's knees. This fact was not lost on Jolene as she let her skirt ride high on her thighs and slightly parted her legs revealing the lace at the top of her nylons.

Several times during the races Jolene jumped up and down with excitement, along with the rest of us. Each time this happened Don and Ralph made sure they were facing us, toasting us with more champagne and taking in my lovely wife. In about the fourth race Jolene indicated she had to go the rest room and Don suggested he escort her to show her where the restrooms were and to grab us a snack. While they were gone I moved down to sit with Ralph and look at the upcoming races. Ralph complimented my wife and told me I was a very lucky man. I thanked him and told him I knew how lucky I was and asked about his wife, if indeed he was married. Ralph told me one of the reasons he was looking for a business in the L.A. area was that he and his wife divorced and he needed something to keep his mind off of the divorce. I asked what type of business he would like to have and he mentioned a restaurant would be great so he could display his football mementos. Although he was retired he was only in his mid-forties and had maintained his physical prowess through working out.

About this time Don and Jolene returned and took the seats behind Ralph and me. Don handed down some chips and fresh glasses of champagne. As I stood watching Don and my wife take their seats I could tell her nylons had been moved down her leg slightly, her blouse was unbuttoned two buttons revealing her maroon lace bra and her hair was mussed a little. My suspicion was confirmed when I could see more of my wife's lipstick on Don's lips and cheek. I am sure Ralph took notice as his grin turned into a bright smile, taking in the vision of my wife standing above him looking tussled and sexy. Ralph motioned to Don to bend down and whispered something in his ear. Don smiled and whispered back to Ralph before straightening up and handing my wife her drink. Don stepped out of his seat area and let Ralph sit down next to Jolene. As the next race was getting started I turned to ask Jolene a question about her betting and noticed that Ralph's large hand was resting on her thigh just where the nylons met her firm tanned thigh.

As Jolene answered my question about which horse she was betting on her legs parted slightly and Ralph's hand slipped further up her thigh. I looked into her eyes and smiled, my wife winked at me and I returned the wink with a sly smile. Turning my head I met Ralph's glance as if he were asking permission to continue, I smiled knowingly and shook my head slowly up and down. As the race finished my wife's horse had come in and she was jumping up and down wildly, her blouse falling open revealing her full breasts covered by her lace bra. I watched as Jolene turned to Ralph as he took her in his arms and began lightly kissing her while he pulled her closer. The races from that point seemed to fly by as the action heated up on the track and in the stands. Just before the last race Don suggested we beat the crowd and head out. We all agreed and headed up the stairs toward the exit following Don. Ralph fell in behind Jolene and I finished up the parade. Heading up the stairs I know Ralph was being treated to quick glimpses of my wife's tanned firm ass as she stepped from stair to stair.

The Humvee was waiting for us and again we were treated to the wonderful site of my wife's long tanned legs and firm ass as she stepped into the huge limousine. This time as we entered the limousine Ralph took the seat next to my wife as Don and I sat opposite them. Jolene's skirt was very high on her thighs completely revealing the lacey tops of her nylons and much of her tanned thighs. During the ride to Ralph's hotel Jolene and Ralph held each other's hands occasionally and rested their hands on each other's thighs from time to time. The sexual tension we left behind while arriving at the races was building now and I knew by the way my wife was behaving she was excited and looking for pleasure. My wife's legs were parted far enough that her short skirt was very high on her thighs; she was showing the three of us her panty-covered pussy and loving every minute of it. Pulling up to the hotel we were all feeling no pain and Ralph now had some of Jolene's lipstick on his neck and cheek from a few friendly kisses. Ralph suggested we all have one more nightcap in the bar before breaking up for the night. Jolene was all over this idea and again Ralph lifted her from the limousine, this time holding her closer and longer before setting her down.

The bar of the hotel was almost empty other than the lounge entertainment and the bartender. Ordering another bottle of champagne we took seats in a darkened area of the bar and relived the races as we sipped champagne. Ralph asked me if it was ok if he danced with Jolene and when I approved he took my wife by the hand and led her to the dance floor. While they were dancing Don asked if we were in a hurry to call it a night. I asked him why and he said that while Jolene and he were on the way to the bathroom at the races they had necked in the corridor and Jolene had invited him over to our house later. I told him I could tell they had spent a minute together and told him I would enjoy very much watching him fuck my wife later that night. Looking up from our drinks we smiled as we saw Jolene melted into Ralph's arms, their bodies moving as one. Ralph's long arms were draped down to my wife's fine ass and one of his hands were slowly making circles on her ass. Jolene looked up into Ralph's face as he bent down and gave her a long slow kiss.

The music ended as Ralph and my wife headed back toward the table. It was obvious Jolene was hot and it was also obvious Ralph was sporting a hard on. My wife indicated she needed to use the restroom but didn't want to use the public restroom in the bar. Ralph suggested we go up to his room with a bottle and Jolene could use his restroom. Heading to the elevators we were all arm in arm, Jolene between Don and I and Ralph leading the way. In the elevator my wife was leaning up against me, my cock growing hard and my hands moving from her hips to her breasts. Taking time to open another button of her blouse her bra was now clearly visible. My hands were cupping her breasts as the door opened and we piled out into the hallway. Ralph's room was toward the end of the hallway and by the time we arrived at his door Jolene was on his arm thanking him for helping her out. Ralph opened the door to his room to reveal a huge suite complete with living room, dining room and two bedrooms.

Jolene excused herself and headed toward the bathroom as Ralph grabbed fresh glasses and opened the new bottle of champagne. Ralph turned the stereo system on low before heading toward us with the glasses and the champagne. There were two chairs and a sofa wrapped around a table in the living room and Don and I took the chairs as Ralph lowered his large frame onto the sofa. The living room was dimly lit with two table lamps against the wall and as the light from the bathroom cascaded into the living room the three of us lost our breath as my wife stepped toward us. The light of the bathroom framed Jolene, her long legs taking step after step toward us in her high heels, her blouse was gone revealing her large breasts clad in her lace bra and her pussy covered only by her lacey g-string panties. As Jolene approached the table her hips were swaying with the music and she extended her hand to Ralph asking him to dance.

Don and I looked at each other and smiled as we watched Ralph take my wife in his arms and begin moving slowly around the living room. Ralph held my wife by one hand while his other hand had found the nakedness of her barely covered ass. As they swayed to the music their hips rotated together as they dry fucked each other. Jolene was lost in lust and we were all enjoying it. As they moved toward the sofa my wife gently pushed Ralph toward the sofa and he took the hint as he settled down into the cushions. Jolene was dancing in front of Ralph, slowly moving her hips and letting her hands roam her body. In one graceful motion my wife unclasped the front of her bra and let it fall to the floor in front of Ralph. Here was my wife now dancing in her g-string, thigh high nylons and high heels in front a large black man we had only met a few hours before. As one song ended and the next began Jolene slid her hands down her thighs and hooked the sides of the g-string, slowly lowering it past her hips, over her fine ass and stepping out of it in time with music. My wife was now swaying back and forth in front of Ralph with only her nylons and high heels. Ralph's large black hands began running up the outside of my wife's thighs and soon found their way between her legs and onto her hot pussy. My wife's pussy is near naked with only a thin strip of blond hair running down to her love box. Jolene's spread legs gave Don and I a view of Ralph's fingers moving in and out of my wife's neatly trimmed pussy as she bent to remove Ralph's shirt. Lowering herself to her knees Jolene opened Ralph's pants and peeled them back revealing the largest cock I have ever seen.

Ralph's cock was fairly long; maybe about 9" or so and was as thick as my wife's wrist. Don and I watched in disbelief as Jolene began taking Ralph's huge black cock into her otherwise tiny mouth. My wife spent several minutes licking and sucking the head of this prick before sliding her mouth down over Ralph's manhood. His cock completely filled her mouth, her stretched lips and cheeks barely able to contain the rock hard cock she was sucking. In just a few minutes Ralph's cock was covered with my wife's saliva as she sucked him completely in and then let him out slowly, licking his hard cock from head to hilt. By now my cock was ready to explode and turning I saw Don slipping out of his clothes, his cock hard and ready for action. I peeled my clothes off and there we were, four naked persons ready for a good fuck session. Ralph was about to shoot his load into my wife's mouth when he said he wanted to fuck her hot pussy. As Jolene stood up Ralph turned her around and told her to climb onto the coffee table in front of him. As my wife spread her legs doggy style Ralph moved in behind her and slowly slid his thick hard long black cock into my wife's very wet pussy. Ralph's large hands took my wife by her hips as he began a slow pounding of her with long strokes.

I was watching my wife being fucked by a man we had only met this evening, her tits were swaying under her and she was looking into my eyes with a devilish smile. Don wasted no time in walking to my wife's face and offering his cock to her pouty lips. Jolene was getting the fucking of her life as she wrapped her lips around our friend's cock. I was jacking my hard cock in my fist as I heard Ralph begin grunting with each thrust and then as his body tensed I could tell he was filling my wife with his cum. Jolene let go of Don's cock and was thrashing on the coffee table as she climaxed with Ralph's cock deep in her pussy. Ralph continued to pound her as his cum began running from her pussy and dripping onto the coffee table. Don was stroking his cock and began spurting his load across my wife's face as she started settling down from her fucking.

12