A Day at the River with Friends

Story Info
Day on the river with friends gets interesting.
1.9k words
4.36
124.7k
146
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe, Eric and Tina want to float the river tomorrow! It's supposed to be hot, can we go?" My wife Jill called out from the kitchen.

"Sure, I'm off! Let's do it. I'll pack a cooler and dig out the tubes."

My wife Jill and I have been married for 9 years and somehow she was always able to keep her body the same as it was when we met. Her perky C cup breast and tight stomach always turned heads at the beach.

Eric and Tina had been our friends for years. Tina was also quite a site in a bikini. She showed zero signs of ever having kids and obviously kept up her gym routine. This would certainly be a day of eye candy for Eric and I.

The four of us had always had a fun friendship with lots of flirting and teasing but nothing beyond that. I've always known Eric was hot for my wife and she enjoyed the attention. Tina had also never denied me the chance of a tight hug and friendly kiss upon hellos.

We used to hit the bars together when we first married but after kids it was rare that we got together just as adults, so we were all looking forward to a day in the sun.

The next morning we met Eric and Tina at the river so we would have two cars. One car at the put in and one at the take out ramp a few miles down the river.

When they showed up I could tell it was going to be a fun day! Tina was wearing a small white bikini pushing her breasts into the perfect cleavage. I swore that her bottoms looked like they would become see through as soon as she got wet.

Jill was also dressed for show! Her small black bikini left very little to the imagination and I could see her grinning as she noticed Eric drinking in the view of her as she climbed out of the car.

We said our hellos and our ritual hugs. Tina pressed me tightly and I could feel the warmth of her body as she kissed me hello. My cock immediately jumped from the smell of her body. Jill always smelled amazing but Tina just smelled different. It was intoxicating.

I noticed that Eric took full advantage of his hug, pressing himself tightly against my wife, and she was not pulling away.

"Ok, that's enough of that you two." I said. "Let's leave your car here and head up to the put in so we can get on the river!"

Eric locked up his car and we piled into ours. Tina immediately jumped in shotgun and since we were loaded down with tubes and coolers, there was only one seat in the back.

"I guess I'll have to sit in your lap Eric." Jill flirted, knowing he would love the idea.

I didn't mind. Jill and I had a healthy sex life and we both enjoyed the flirting that went on between the four of us. It was all in good fun.

We started up the road, windows down, with the music cranked.

I could see Jill giggling as she squirmed in Eric's lap but I was more focused on Tina's cute nipples pushing against the fabric of her small top.

The way Tina touched my leg as she talked to me was setting me on fire. I was struggling to keep my cock under control as we drove.

Once we arrived, we grabbed the tubes and I poured everyone a margarita from the batch I made ahead of time.

The sun was hot and the water was amazing. We floated and drank and talked about old times. We laughed that we had both showed up with same tubes, double seated with a cooler in the center.

When we hit the first deep section we all spilled out of our tubes for a swim. I could barely touch and it was way over the girl's heads. I found a rock to anchor my foot and held on to our tube and cracked a beer. Eric did the same as the girls swam back and forth.

I felt a pair of soft hands around my waist but they weren't Jill's. Tina had come up behind me to hold on since she couldn't touch. Jill had done the same to Eric.

I slipped Tina in front of me so she could hang on to the tube while she opened a beer. Since she couldn't touch she wrapped her legs backwards around me to hang on. Doing this caused her tight ass to push directly against my cock. I was instantly hard and there was no fighting it!

My cock pressed tightly up against the crack of her ass. Instead of pulling away Tina squeezed her legs and pulled me tighter. I couldn't believe it! Aside from all the harmless flirting over the years, we'd never been in a position like this.

I looked over afraid that Jill would be staring right at us. She wasn't, she was also in front of Eric sipping her beer and looked like she was getting the same treatment.

Just then Tina tried to pull herself up and set her beer in the float. When she did it caused her pussy to ride up my hard cock. I could feel it separate her lips through her thin bikini. I could actually feel the heat coming off of her sex! She slid all the way up my cock until the head of my cock was pushing directly against her opening. For a split second I felt the head of my cock, still covered by my trunks, drive her bikini into her tight pussy.

For that brief second in time, the very tip of my cock had breached her opening. Tina gasped and slid back down my cock. She gave it a quick squeeze with her hand and swam away.

Jill was on her way back to our float, grinning. I looked over as Eric was climbing into his tube and I could clearly see he had a full erection. His cock was straining against his trunks as he tried to keep his back to Tina to conceal his problem.

As Jill climbed back into our tube I could see her rock hard nipples straining against her top and her cheeks were flush.

"Are you ok?" I asked with a crooked smile. She knew she was busted but tried to pretend.

"I'm fine." She said. "I'm starting to feel the sun and alcohol going to my skin."

We continued on for a while, had some lunch and continued to pass the margarita jug back and forth as we floated.

When we hit the next deep hole it was time for another swim. After splashing around for a while I swam back over to get a drink and hold on to my float. Over my shoulder I saw Tina swimming towards me saying she wanted some more margarita. I was praying for another chance to rub my cock against her perfect ass.

Jill swam over to Eric's float again to retrieve another beer.

Without saying a word, Tina resumed her position in front of me. She wrapped her legs again using me as leverage to reach into the cooler for the jug.

As she did my hard cock slid right up against her pussy, pressing tight as she struggled to reach into the cooler.

This time I had a bigger problem. When she pushed against me to climb forward, the motion pushed the front of my trunks down just slightly. It was Just enough for the head of my cock to spring free out of the top of my trunks. The head of my bare naked cock was now pushing against the tiny piece of fabric between me and her pussy. As she slid back down I swear I could feel her wetness through her bottoms. It wasn't river water! It was silky and warm coating her bikini bottoms. Her sliding motion caused even more of my raging cock to become exposed.

She held still. Laughing and enjoying her drink acting like nothing was going on. Meanwhile my bare cock was pulsing directly against her ass as we talked.

I glanced over at Jill. She was not paying any attention to us. She was also in front of Eric drinking her beer. Their float was between us so I couldn't see their bodies but I could see her face.

They weren't talking but she was biting her lip and clinging to the tube.

"What the fuck were they doing over there?" I thought to myself. I felt a pang of jealously, then rage mixed with lust. That sneaky little whore!

"Was he fucking her?"

"Was he just grinding into her or actually touching her pussy with his hand?" my mind raced.

Before I had a chance to think anymore, Tina lunged forward in one quick motion attempting to put the jug back into the cooler. When she did my whole cock sprung free. She raised one leg to try and get enough leverage to reach the cooler. When she did it cause her bottoms to slip to the side causing her very wet pussy to make direct contact with my cock.

She froze for a second as she dropped the jug into the cooler. When she started to slide back down.....it happened!

Like perfect geometry, my cock parted her naked lips and she impaled her pussy all the way down on my cock as she slid back down into the water. She let out a muffled moan as her pussy swallowed my entire cock in one motion. She held still for a second as we both instinctively looked toward Eric and Jill to see if they had noticed.

They hadn't. In fact I could swear I detected a slight grinding motion between them.

"Was it the current or were those two up to something?" I thought.

Tina wasted no time as she locked her legs tighter behind me. Bending forward slightly, leaning on the raft, she used her legs to drive her pussy up and down on my cock. I could feel her inner muscles squeezing and milking my cock as she pulled me all the way into her over and over.

I rotated the raft so our bodies were hidden from sight. What seemed like hours was really only about two minutes. She dug her heals into me as her pussy began to spasm and I felt her orgasm rip through her body, flooding my cock with her juices.

That's all it took. I gave in and shoved my cock as deep as I could while I started filling her pussy with my cum. I don't think I've ever released so much semen at once.

She continued to pulse on my cock, having her second orgasm just from feeling my load fill her up.

I looked over to Jill and I'll never know for sure but the look on her face looked very much like she also just had an orgasm!

As fast as is started, it was over. Tina released me and headed towards her float. I struggled to get my cock back into my trunks as Jill was making her way towards me. A look of guilt, lust and satisfaction covered her face and she couldn't seem to make eye contact with me in that moment.

We climbed back into our tube and headed for the final stretch of river. There was little talking as we both lounged back and soaked in the sun. Holding hands and oddly peaceful in the moment. I loved her. My jealousy was gone along with my guilt. I don't know what happened and I don't really want to. It was just a beautiful day on the river with friends.

To be continued...