A Day At Work, Then The Cabin! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Angel and lifted her up and then slammed her down grinding my cock upwards in to her hot pussy. She kept grinding her snatch on to my cock.

“I’m cumming. Oh, shittttt I’mmmmmm cummmmmming!” I blurted out.

Angel slammed her ass downwards repeatedly. Her pussy was flexing back and forth now, milking my cock dry with each thrust! I couldn’t believe how good the tongue on my ass felt. When I looked down again there was my wife with George’s wet and throbbing cock pounding away at her pussy. She was squatted over George raising and lowering her self at ease. His mouth was still at work on my nut sack but his hands were holding on to my Sally’s waist pulling her down. It was so awesome to watch another dick have pleasure in my wife’s hole! I was immediately brought back to my task at hand, pleasuring Angel! She hadn’t cum yet so I picked her body up, I was still engaged with her, and stretched her out on the floor next to her husband. I shoved my limp cock in to her a few more times but figured she would like my even better.

It was almost unbearable pulling out of her hot pussy, but I did. I scooted Angel around until her head was pointing in the same direction as George’s. They both turned to each other and locked their lips together! I slipped down further and used my tongue to trace around her bare pussy. Angel lifted her ass off of the carpet, shoving her mound in to my mouth. As my tongue made circles around her clit she let out a gasp of pleasure! I forced her legs apart giving me a clear view of her pussy. It looked so elegant, soft and dripping with juices. Her pussy lips were pulsing and they were engorged with blood, making them swell! I finally stuck my tongue deep in her hole. She pressed down with her pussy, which caused my nose to rub against her clit. She reached out for my head and ground it into her pussy.

I couldn’t hear her muffled remarks but I could tell by her trashing that she was cumming so I lapped at her pussy harder. I instinctively glanced up and saw that George now was cumming as well. Sally was slamming away at his cock with her pussy. I could feel her legs rub up and down on my shoulder as she continued to fuck George. I reached out and stuck my hand between George and Sally. I found my way to her clit quickly. I had barely touched it when Sally hollered out,

“Oh fuck Ben, I’m cummmmmming! Play with my clittttt…yes Ben that away, play with it!”

She almost broke my hand driving it onto her clit and George’s pubic bone. I guess this was pleasing to George as well cause he drove his groin upwards! He moaned something I couldn’t understand because Angel’s mouth still covered his. When all the shaking and quivering had come to a halt, there was a deafening silence in the air. The only noise was the heavy breathing of the four of us!

The four of us disengaged from each other and turned towards our own spouses. I reached out and embraced my Sally. I kissed her full on the lips and tasted the mix of cum and pussy juices. I wrapped my arms around her and just held her tight. I glanced over to George and Angel and they were doing the same.

When I finally came back to my senses I broke the ice by saying, “What a fucking time that was! Why haven’t we ever done this sooner?” I sat up; the smell of sex was everywhere! I was thirsty as hell so I got up and headed for the kitchen.

“Drinks for anybody else?” I asked.

“Beers around buddy.” George replied.

I reached in and grabbed four beers and made my way back to the living room. I settled in next to Sally and handed the beers out. There was a glow about everybody’s faces. It was rather neat.

“Okay, what do we do now?” I asked. There was silence.

“Well you guys, I have to fess up to you. To make a long story short, I had a flat tire on my jeep on my way up here so I had to walk the rest of the way here. When I heard some noises from the cabin I walked over and peered inside to see what was going on. What do you think I saw?” I asked.

All eyes in the room shot a look at me. I couldn’t tell if they were pissed or just shocked from embarrassment. Anyway you look at it, I got them!

“You knew before Angel and I even seduced you Ben?” George asked.

“Yep!” I burst out laughing.

“Why you sly prick. I ought to beat your ass.” George replied. “Oh yea, just like you were going to shoot me with that bat!” I laughed again.

“Okay guys, that’s enough.” Sally piped in.

“I’ve got an idea boys.” Angel said with a sly look on her face.

“You know I’ve always wanted to see two guys suck each other off!” She said. Angel glanced at both of us guys.

“Yea, I think that would be great to watch. How about it honey? Would you please suck George’s cock for me?” Sally pleaded.

I looked over at her with amazement. My cock started to grow and it was noticeable by everyone there. I then looked towards George. He had a look of lust in his eyes! Angel slid over to Sally and I and before I got out a word they both said, “Come on Ben, be a good sport! Pleaseeeeee?”

“Well George, would do you think?” I asked. “Would you like to give it the old college try?” George looked at me and I could tell that he was game. He didn’t say a word but just stood up and moved some pillows around and then he laid down on them. He rubbed on the pillows and motioned for me to join him.

“I take that as a yes?” I asked.

Both of the girls squealed with excitement! They even helped me to the pillows. I didn’t even know where to begin so I just reached out and touched his belly. I lightly ran my hand down towards his cock; I bypassed his cock and moved to his thigh. He let out a soft moan. I slowly moved my hand back and forth on his inner thigh, which made him part his thighs wider. I grazed his ball sack with the back of my hand and his cock jumped. I could see pre-cum oozing from his slit opening and this excited me even more. The girls were edging me on now!

“Go ahead Ben, put his cock in your mouth, you’ll love how it feels!” Sally said. “See how smooth and hard he is.”

I moved my hand up to meet his cock. George really moaned out now. “Fuck Ben, that feels so good.” He said.

I figured I had teased him enough so I slowly brought my mouth to within inches of his cock head. I squeezed his cock and his purple cock head bulged out bigger. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at his cock head like a lollipop. This sent shivers through out his body. When I placed my mouth onto his cock it felt great. It was warm, smooth but hard. It wasn’t as big as Larry’s from work but it still was big. I worked his cock deeper into my mouth; rubbing his balls lightly with my hand.

“Come on George, you just can’t lay there doing nothing!” the girls spoke up on my behalf. They giggled and continued to prod George.

“Okay girls!” He said. “I was just enjoying Ben’s mouth so much!” He replied.

I released my mouth from his cock long enough to position myself into a sixty-nine position. I then sucked his cock back into my mouth, savoring his taste even more. George’s hands made their way to my waiting cock and balls. When he touched my cock head I almost shot my load. I didn’t take long before George had moved himself down and now had my cock poised at his mouth.

“I bet you’re gonna like this Ben!” George said.

With one swift motion he had his lips wrapped around my cock head and was heading downwards slowly. He buried his mouth down against my pubic bone; working his lips in my pubic hair. I knew if he kept this up that it wouldn’t be long at all before I shot into his mouth. He withdrew until just my cock head was still in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around my slit opening; his fingers squeezed my balls gently. I used my hands and gently forced George unto his back, neither of us missed a beat. I eased myself up over George and straddled his face and buried mine in his crotch. The tempo of George entering my mouth picked up. He started to fuck my mouth as if it was a pussy. I saw a motion above my head and glanced up, it was Sally. Her mouth was making its way down to George’s balls. When she reached them she sucked them in ever so gently.

This was too much for George. He couldn’t say anything but I could tell by the swelling of his cock that he was going to unload in my mouth. I felt his body tense up and then I felt the surge coming up from his cock entering my mouth. His first load hit the back of my throat. I buried myself deep on his cock then released most of him except his cock head. Another burst filled the rest of my mouth. I let the over flow ooze out and drip down to my wife’s face. She sucked that much harder on his balls. I grabbed his cock and pulled him out; I squeezed and one more shot came out hitting me in the face.

That’s when I felt my own desire flood within me. Angel had positioned herself behind me and shot her tongue up my asshole. I couldn’t take it anymore and erupted into George’s sucking mouth. He was like a vacuum cleaner; I had never had anyone suck me dry like he was doing. Wave after wave shot out and my whole body just shook! When the last squirt of cum left my cock I was spent. I collapsed onto George.

The girls both clapped their hands and hooted and hollered out. George and I just looked at each other with big smiles on our faces.

“What a way to start our vacation!” I thought….

12