A Day Begins

Story Info
A couple starts their day in the best possible way.
1.4k words
4.55
22.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

I opened my eyes and listened to the sound of her sleeping in the otherwise quiet room. The kids had gone to a friend's house for a sleepover, leaving us alone to enjoy a quiet evening together. Now, with dawn peeking into the windows, I glanced over and took her in. She had her back to me and her pillow was aflame with her long red hair. As always, seeing her felt as if someone had injected my heart with powerful doses of love and happiness. I quietly slipped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, emptying my bladder. Still a little groggy, I had every intention of climbing back into bed and falling asleep next to the woman I love.

When I returned to the room, I saw that she had turned over, and was now facing my side of the bed. I pulled back the covers just enough to slip in before pulling them back up and covering us again as I settled in on my back. As if by instinct, she shifted over and threw an arm over me and nestled her head on my shoulder, letting out a happy sigh in the process. As we lay there, I started to nod out again, falling back into dreamland as my love lay pressed against my body. She shifted slightly, and her face was buried in my neck. Softly, gently, almost imperceptibly, she began to nuzzle my neck. A smile broke out over my face as her kisses became more persistent and noticeable. So too, did the change in my breathing. Her hand began to roam, slowly working its way down my chest and tummy. I felt my cock stiffening in anticipation. By the time her hand had reached her goal, I was already hard. She closed her hand around me and slowly stroked, never taking her lips away from my neck.

I could feel her body squirming slightly next to me as she continued to move her hand up and down my shaft. Suddenly, she threw the covers back and rose up, straddling me, sitting on my dick and grinding as she looked down at me. Her hair obscured most of her face, but I could see one lust filled eye looking down at me.

"Bob. I was dreaming about you," she said with a lusty whisper. "I was dreaming about you fucking me."

As if to emphasize her point, she lifted up enough to use her hand to guide the head of my cock just between her already dripping pussy lips and slowly settled down, filling herself with my hard dick as she let out a slow, deep breath, finishing with a moan. I reached up and grabbed her tits, her beautiful large areola looking almost small in my hand. I squeezed and flicked at her nipples with my thumb as she began rocking on my cock, never once pulling her eyes away from mine. Her movements were slow at first as we both enjoyed the sensations we were feeling. Little by little, I started to thrust my hips up in time with hers, and she began to pick up the pace.

She used a hand to toss back that sexy hair of hers and fix both of her eyes on mine as she bit her bottom lip in that way she does.

"Jesus love," I managed to gasp. "Easy. Go easy."

"Fuck that," she said with a needy smile. "I want it. I want all of it," she growled. "And I don't want to have to wait."

We both picked up the pace of our movements, fucking each other as hard as we could. I could hear the sounds of my cock in her wet pussy punctuated by our bodies coming together. I tried to hold back for as long as I could, but need got the best of me as I thrust up and grunted as the first of my cum painted her insides. We continued our movements until I had emptied myself into her. Finally, she stopped moving and looked down at me with a wicked grin, her breathing still heavy as she sat on me. She leaned over and kissed me deeply before getting up to pee.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a house dress she liked to don while at home. She leaned over me and kissed me again.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs and I'll feed you some breakfast. You must be hungry," she said with a grin.

I threw on a pair of shorts and followed her down to the kitchen. She pulled together and omelet as I sipped on coffee and watched her move around. Watching her is one of my favorite things to do in the world. How could it not be? She is startlingly beautiful. Watching her was like watching art in motion, with god as the artist.

We sat together and ate, making small talk and reveling in the way our day had begun. After a few minutes, she locked eyes with me and bit her lip. She slid her chair back and pulled her dress up, exposing her pussy to me.

"You're not finished eating yet," she lustily offered. "Come over to the couch," she said, standing and taking my hand..

Once there, she pulled her dress up and sat on the edge, leaning back and exposing herself to me. I knelt between her legs and smiled up at her before bringing my hungry mouth down over her still dripping pussy.

"Fuck Bob," she said, more a gasp than speech. "You drive me fucking crazy."

I smiled at that despite the fact that my tongue was buried deep within her as I tasted the fruits of our morning labor. Looking up, I could see she was pinching one of her nipples as she watched me with need in her eyes. Her other hand was on my head, alternately trying to guide me and tugging on my hair. I used my tongue to bring our juices out and spread them over her clit as she squirmed and moaned. I knew she was getting close, so I slipped a few fingers inside her as I focused my attention on and around her clit. I could feel her pussy tightening its grip on my fingers as her orgasm approached. She was moaning and cursing and talking when she exploded for me, pushing my face down onto her pussy, my fingers feeling as if she'd crush them with the strength of her contractions. When she could take no more she pushed my face away and I slowly withdrew my fingers from her, needing patience as her pussy seemed reluctant to give me up.

She lay back and caught her breath as I knelt before her and kissed her thighs. Finally, she looked down at me, smiling and shaking her head.

"Come here," she said, gesturing for me to move up. I stood and leaned over, kissing her deeply.

"Fuck. You taste amazing," she groaned as she licked my lips and chin clean of us. "I want you to feed me too," she said, want in her eyes.

I stood and pulled down the shorts I'd thrown on. My cock was standing stiff and hard in front of her. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth, closing her eyes and savoring the taste of her man. I stood and watched as she made love to my dick with her mouth. She must have been paying attention to the sounds I was making, because when she sensed me getting close she redoubled her efforts. As often as she took me into her mouth, the sight never ceased to drive me mad. I let out a moan and a curse as I exploded into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed, cupping my balls in her hand, coaxing out everything I had. When I finally stopped coming, she let my cock slip from her mouth and gently kissed it all over before looking up at me with a lust filled grin.

Later, she was showered and made up, wearing a black sleeveless dress and flip flops. She had a bra underneath and nothing else. We were heading out to run some errands after starting our day in the best possible way. She settled into the passenger seat of the car and looked over at me with an evil grin.

"If we get done fast enough...the kids won't be home until after six," she said, a satisfied and hopeful grin on her face.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers