A Day by the River

Story Info
A day by the river.
1.2k words
3.75
30k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notsk
notsk
1 Followers

Anyone could find this place on a map. It's a wonder of nature, as are many of the things we take for granted in our beautiful world. Like the fine legs of a dancer, the place where these two rivers come together is to be admired. It's in Prescott, Wisconsin and it is where the St. Croix and Mississippi Rivers join.

One of the loves in my life wanted me to take her there on an early spring day. She knew of a place called Freedom Park and had ridden her Harley there, back in what she called her "wild youth." I was lucky enough to have met her when she was in her "wild maturity" after experienced men, and I'm sure a few of the inexperienced, helped her discover which buttons needed to be pushed and the amount of pressure that was needed on those buttons...

We had spent all of our previous time together being discreet. We had to. We were married, but not to each other. She was my secret best friend. My confidant. My fuck buddy. I was her Lewis, she was my Clark. We explored each other in a bold way that neither of us were accustomed to; we gave what the other needed and asked for what we wanted, unafraid of rejection. We COULD be bold in our demands, unlike the staid lives we were shackled to at our respective homes.

So that early spring day, we hopped in the car and I followed her directions with no idea of the destination. When we got to Freedom Park, there was a chain across the entrance that had been placed the previous fall; "CLOSED FOR THE SEASON". She told me to pull over to the shoulder and park, so we did. We walked up to the barrier and stepped over.

We walked across the empty parking lot and to the edge of the bluff that overlooked the junction of the two rivers. It was an amazing view as the two distinct colors of the rivers joined and looked like cream being poured into black coffee. She grabbed my hand and led me down the embankment where she spread the blanket she was carrying.

At once, she was on top of me - her hot tongue probing my mouth and dancing with mine. My hands explored her firm ass and I cupped her wonderful breasts through the buttoned blouse she was wearing. She pulled away from the kiss long enough to reach down and unfasten the belt of my jeans. Swiftly, she resumed the kiss as she unsnapped my jeans and began pulling them down. I helped her efforts by lifting my hips from the blanket and then she completed the task.

One of the things that both of us loved was blowjobs. She was an unselfish deliverer of my pleasure. I asked her once if she liked giving me oral pleasure. She said, "I love your beautiful cock. I love the feel of it in my hand, in my pussy and especially in my mouth." And I loved the way our eyes locked when she sucked me, the way she would swallow my cum and, occasionally, the way she would pull it from her mouth as I began to climax, a deep purring in her throat as she directed the cum to her lips, cheek, chin or breasts.

This moment at the river, was in her mind, a perfect place to take me into her mouth. Little did I know why she seemed more eager than ever to perform this task. As she started by holding my member in front of her face and licking from the base to the tip, I could hear a train coming nearer at the base of the embankment. She could sense that I was distracted and asked, "Do you like having an audience?" and at that moment, took me fully into her mouth. I looked at her. I looked down to the train. "You know, don't you, that I WANT them to see us?" she purred.

The train passed and she resumed her delicious sucking. After a few minutes, she took off her top and leaned forward to kiss me. As we kissed, she directed my shaft between her DD tits and slowly stroked me. She whispered, "There will be more trains. I want you to cum when one passes by."

Her head dropped to my cock and she began sucking me again: Sucking and stroking, her saliva running down to my pubic mound. She lifted her head and turned toward the river at the exact same moment I heard the next train coming. She smiled and she lowered her mouth to me once again. I could hear the train coming closer, just as I was getting closer...

She grabbed my hand and directed it to my swollen member. I started slowly stroking myself while her mouth was working wonders on the head of my shaft. She pulled her mouth off of me and stuck out her tongue, so I traced my cock around the hot circle of her mouth. My other hand was alternately cupping her left breast and gently rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She slid her mouth down the length of my shaft and took my balls into her mouth.

I looked down the embankment and the train was coming around the corner. The timing could have been impeccable, but it wasn't to be. The newness, the mental overload of something new, the nervousness that someone could see us, all led to me not cumming as the train passed by. As it DID pass, she grabbed my cock with her hand and started pumping me furiously - she wanted me to cum right then. Her face was looking down the embankment with her mouth full of my engorged member. Anyone looking would have been treated to quite a sight.

The train passed by and she looked back to me. Once again, she placed my hand on my hard cock and this time said, "Pump it faster and don't stop until you cum." I began stroking myself again as her hot, wonderful mouth engulfed me. I could feel the stirrings of my orgasm starting at the tips of my toes as the muscles began to tighten in the backs of my legs. I involuntarily bucked my hips and she pushed her head all the way down to my mound - taking every inch of me.

As I started to explode, she lifted her head slightly so that half of my cock was in her mouth. Some of my juices ran down the shaft - a mixture of saliva and cum. I pumped with my hand and she held all of it in her full mouth. Many times she would swallow, but this time she was unable to for some reason. She had a look of panic and I grabbed her face and put my lips to hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth and sharing our salty mixture.

Instinctively I swallowed the cum and she laughed: "Oh my god, that right there is why I love being with you. You are so spontaneous!" She kissed me again and we collapsed together onto the blanket...

notsk
notsk
1 Followers