A Day Early: Julie's Story

Story Info
Julie recalls her side of the events.
9.9k words
3.94
263k
71
84
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,489 Followers

Tom told me a day ago that he would be out of town for a two-day meeting. He would leave tomorrow, and if things went to schedule he could fly out Friday morning or early afternoon and be home by dinner Friday. He traveled a lot in his job as an engineer but usually only short trips like this. I didn't mind as it gave me some time away from him.

It's not that I didn't love my husband. Tom was a good father, a gentle lover and a wonderful provider. He had never given me any cause to want to be away from him but our marriage didn't seem to be enough for me after the baby was born. Our lovemaking didn't satisfy me and Tom wasn't able to meet my needs for companionship. I wasn't sure what the problem was but I wasn't happy.

The problem seemed to begin just after Rachael was born. The birth was easy, she was perfect and we loved her to death. Tom couldn't get enough of her and spent most of his free time playing with her and taking us both out to eat or shop or just enjoy the day. I found myself resenting the time he spent with her. He would stop everything just to be with her and when I wanted to spend some time with just him, he couldn't understand why I didn't want her with us. I thought that if we could resume lovemaking, he would once again pay more attention to me. I don't know why I felt this way, but I did.

The first time we tried to make love after Rachael's birth, it was terrible. I was impatient, Tom was clumsy and he was being too gentle. I wanted him to make love to me, not pamper me! I finally got angry and told him to get with it! He did, but almost as soon as he tried to enter me, he went limp. I was furious with him and, as a result, he was unable to perform that time. I was so angry that I remember yelling at him and I think I laughed at him, and called him a wimp or something like that.

The next few times were only slightly better but none of them left me with any kind of satisfaction. We tried to get into a routine, but most of the time, I just faked it to get it over with. I wanted Tom to be more aggressive and to just take me like he used to. He seemed to want to take things slow and just cuddle and make love. That wasn't enough and I couldn't think of a way to tell him to just fuck me instead of making love to me. Sounds crazy but that is the way it was.

I began to wait for Tom to come home so that I could let him take over with Rachael so I could pamper myself. I would usually go take a warm bubble bath after dinner while Tom played with the baby. I sometimes dried myself off and went to bed early with a book or with the TV on. I had no interest in going into the den to play with him and Rachael. I began to plan her evenings with Tom so that I was not even needed. Tom did not seem to mind and he enjoyed his time with her so I thought, no harm. Things got to the point that I hardly talked to him after he got home and just did my thing. It was only on weekends that we behaved as a family. I didn't enjoy it, but I couldn't disappear all day.

One day after Tom went to work, I took Rachael over to her grandmother's place. That was Tom's mother and father's home in Boardman. She loved to baby sit with Rachael. I had called and told her I needed to run some errands and wouldn't be able to take the baby where I had to go. She agreed so I dropped her off at about 10:00 that morning.

I went into town to see John Williams, my old boss at the bank. John had hired me right out of college and had become a good friend as well as a boss. He knew Tom and they played golf together occasionally. I wanted to speak with him about getting back to work. He welcomed me into his office and asked after my family and my new daughter. I told him that all was well and that Rachael was doing great. Growing fast and healthy.

"The problem is, John, that I need to get back to work. I'm going crazy without anyone to talk to and something to keep my mind busy. A baby is a lot of hard work but it is way short on stimulation for the mind. I need adults to talk to. I want to come back." I was close to tears as I talked with him. I wanted to say more about my life at home but didn't.

"Julie, you know you are welcome anytime you want to come back. I did hire a new man, Richard Means, but not for your job. You know we had an opening anyway so when you left on maternity leave, I filled the second opening, but kept yours open. Richard is working on loan approvals, but if you come back, I will move him to corporate loans. That should suit everyone. OK with you?" John seemed pleased that I wanted to come back because I had been one of the best. Richard was young and inexperienced but worked hard. This move would be best for both.

"That's great John. I'll get things in order at home and try to start the beginning of the month. That's just two weeks away."

"How does Tom feel about your returning to work? I didn't think he would want you working with the baby at home." John was curious, as he knew Tom's feelings about Julie working. They had played golf on several occasions and were friends, although not close.

"Tom doesn't know my feelings yet but I wanted to talk with you first to be sure my job was still here. I'll tell him tonight. I'm sure he will be OK with it." I knew that was a lie but I was going to go back to work in any event. If Tom didn't like it, that was too bad.

That is what led to one of our more violent disagreements. I decided to make Tom feel good so I deliberately faked a major orgasm as we made love at my instigation that evening. I had decided to tell him as we lay together after intercourse. I did and he hit the roof.

The conversation was bad mainly because Tom figured out that I had already made the decision and hadn't asked him for his opinion. I simply told him what I was doing and made no attempt to make him part of the decision. I didn't feel bad when he got angry; rather I got angry also and just shut him down. It felt good. That had bothered me later because I didn't know why I took delight in shutting Tom out of my choice to go to work. I also remembered saying some things to Tom that were harsh and cruel and I even made a remark about Rachael that was totally inappropriate.

As I thought back on that night, I felt a cold shudder go down my spine. I wasn't sure what that was but I dismissed it.

When I returned to work two weeks later, it was as if I had never left. It felt good, it felt right and I did not miss the crying and spilling and whining from a 1½ year old at all. I got right into it and within a week I was back to normal. The only thing different was Richard. He was new and he was young and he was good looking. All those things combined into one guy. Wow!

As things got back to normal at work, they just got worse at home. I usually arrived home first, got dinner ready and ran over to pick up Rachael. By the time Tom got home, I had lost the good feelings I had during the day at work and things just began to get intense and I began to get angry. That's when I began to leave Rachael to Tom and go off to take a bath, or to read or watch TV. I wanted to keep away from both of them so that I wasn't constantly reminded of this life that I wanted to be away from.

Things began to get into a routine at work and at home and nothing changed for a good 4 months. Then John Williams called me into his office and asked me if I would like to make a change to commercial loans rather than continue with personal loans. I told him that I thought Richard had that job. John said that he did but that the corporate office wanted to expand the commercial loan business. That would mean Richard would not be able to handle the extra load.

"Julie, you know you are very good at this business. While Richard is young and aggressive, he doesn't have the tact and finesse that you do. He needs someone like you on his staff and I want you to be that person. It will mean a raise and a promotion for you. I would give the department head job to you if it were my choice. But, corporate has picked Richard to head the department. Will you do it?" John looked at me intently.

This was a major move for me, and one that I couldn't pass up. It would mean more money but more importantly, it would be a new challenge. I needed that challenge at this point in my life.

"You bet I'll take it. When do we start?" I smiled and watched John relax.

I didn't tell Tom about the change right away. I just told him that there was going to be a new department and that I would like to be part of it. Tom was not very interested in what I had to say about work so it just went right by him. Actually, that was my intent. I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to mention that I would be working for and with Richard Means. Tom had met Richard and had nothing good to say about him. He thought him to be arrogant and conceited. I didn't agree and thought he was cute and very sexy.

For the next two months, I worked with Richard and learned the commercial language and twists, those that were different from the personal loan field. Richard was very good at his job and I did quickly learn the tricks of the trade from him. We worked together on several big loan accounts and were successful. I finally was able to begin taking some of the smaller loans on my own and closed most of them without problem.

We had just been contacted to handle a major client for a loan that would be the biggest we had worked on to date. Richard wanted both of us to handle this one just to be sure. I agreed and we made plans to begin the research.

We had been working all morning on one of the client's subsidiaries for information and background when Richard suggested we go to lunch. For some reason, we had never been out together for lunch or any meetings. It just had never happened. So this was a first for both of us. I accepted and we went to the local Holiday Inn for lunch.

We had eaten and were finishing up when Richard jokingly mentioned that we should just get a room here at the Holiday Inn and work there. When we got tired we could just have some fun before we got back to work. He blushed as he realized what he had said. I just looked at him and smiled. I said,

"And what kind of fun would a young man like you have with an older woman like me?" I wanted to see what he would say.

"I don't think of you as an older woman. You are beautiful and sexy and certainly not old. I would be glad to show you what kind of fun we could have." He was certainly not offended or embarrassed to the point where he missed an opportunity, when presented.

"Why don't we make plans to do as you suggest then, say tomorrow?" I held my breath waiting for his response.

"You're on. I'll get the room and tell John that we have a client meeting here at the hotel. Are you sure you want to do this? I know you are married and have a daughter. I do not want to be part of anything that would cause you a problem."

"Why don't you let me worry about that? Let's see what happens, OK?" I wasn't sure what I was doing but I was not going to back down now.

We returned to work and nothing more was said that day about our conversation. I worked till quitting time and went home without another word to Richard. I did intend to keep the date tomorrow but I would wait to see what he did.

At home that evening, I was uneasy and unsure of myself. While in the bath, I wondered if I had the nerve to go through with what I had proposed to Richard. Later I looked at Tom with Rachael and wondered what had happened to our marriage that could lead me to this point in my life. I had a sudden feeling of panic and dread.

I realized suddenly that I was planning on cheating on my husband and risking my marriage to Tom and my daughter. What was I doing? What had happened to me? I shuddered and began to cry. In order to cover up my tears, I turned away and went into the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and cried. I must have fallen asleep because Tom shook me awake and told me it was time for bed. I mumbled something to him and slid under the covers. Thank God we did not make love anymore. That would have been too much.

When I awoke the next morning, I had forgotten my fears of the night before. As I got ready to go to work, I considered what the day might bring. I looked at my underwear drawer and riffled through it to find the only pair of thong panties I owned. They were almost new, as I never wore them after I bought them. They were red. I also had a red bra that I also never wore that I put on. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked like an over aged tramp. Suited the mood I was in, so I left them on. I put on a white blouse with a light brown skirt that fit me like a glove. Once dressed, I liked the way I looked. I still could turn a few heads when I wanted. I put on some jewelry to finish the outfit and finally used some of the special perfume Tom had bought me on one of his trips overseas.

With a leather blazer, I was ready for a day at the office, and with the underwear, a day with a virile young lover. Once again, I asked myself if I knew what I was doing. My answer was no, but what the hell! I wanted to do this and I was going to do this. I left for the office with a smile on my face.

When I arrived at the bank, Richard was at his desk and signaled me over.

"I told Mr. Williams that we had to leave about 11:00 for our meeting with the clients. He said it was OK and wished us luck." Richard was all smiles and gave me the once over as I leaned over the desk toward him. At this angle, he could see right down my blouse to my red bra and my breasts. I moved my arms closer together to push my breasts together, which made my cleavage more pronounced. Richard licked his lips and had trouble meeting my eyes. Good!

We worked on separate accounts for the rest of the morning until, at about 10:45, Richard called over to me.

"Julie, are you ready to go meet the clients?"

"I'm ready to go. Just let me close down my computer." I answered nonchalantly.

We left together without any body noticing anything out of the ordinary and got into Richard's car. I noticed his vanity plate of HOTONE, and commented on it.

"What's the significance of the vanity plate? Who is the hot one? You?" I teased.

"The vanity plate is one that I bought as a joke when I was dating the hottest girl in my senior class in high school. I just kept it from then on as a reminder of high school and the freedom we all had then." He kept looking over at me with a smile on his face. I knew that he liked what he saw.

Richard took the right turn that would take us into the Holiday Inn parking lot. I expected him to park in front where there were plenty of parking spaces, but instead he went around to the back of the hotel. He pulled into a slot just beside a back door to the hotel. I wondered why he had done this and asked him.

"I thought we could go in through the back door so no one could possibly see us and wonder why we were here at the hotel. Why?"

"I just wondered since every one knew we were coming here to meet some clients. I don't think anyone would have thought otherwise." I was just a little put off by his making this dirty and clandestine. But then again, that is exactly what it was. If I was going to cheat on Tom, why couldn't I just admit it? Well, so be it.

"You're right, I guess I just didn't think this through too well. It's probably because I am so excited by the thought of being here with you that I was too anxious." He was anxious and he appeared to be pale and sweating. What the hell was I doing with this kid?

"Well, let's just go in and find our room. We can relax and enjoy our time together. Do you have a room key?" I wanted to get things moving before he collapsed!

"OK. Here, let me open the door and we can go up to the second floor. Our room is 211, a king size single." With this, he grinned at me, looking for all the world like a teenager about to get lucky. Actually, since he was only 24 that was pretty close to the truth. Since I was 35, this was like I was Mrs. Robinson in that movie, The Graduate.

With all the clues I was getting that I was doing was wrong, I still didn't have the slightest qualms about what I planned to do. There was no guilt, no second thoughts, and no worries about my marriage or my virtue. I just wanted to get fucked by this young stud, period.

We found the room and Richard opened the door. He waited for me to enter and followed me in. He shut and locked the door and turned to me. "Well, what do you think? This is a pretty nice room."

"I don't care what the room looks like. I'm not here for a decorating lesson." With that, I pushed him down on the bed and stepped back. I began to slowly unbutton my blouse while slowly moving my hips side to side. I took my time and watched his face as I opened my top to reveal my red bra. I slowly slid the blouse over my shoulders and down my arms and let it fall to the floor. His face was red and he was sweating even more than before in the car. I stopped and told him to turn on the air conditioning since it was going to get warm in the room. He complied and returned to the bed.

I then reached behind me to unbutton the single button on my skirt and then to the zipper. I pulled it down, listening to the sound of the zipper as it moved. My skirt opened at the waist and I put my hands into the band and slowly wiggled out of the skirt, bending over as I did so. The view Richard was getting must have really turned him on since he began to rub his erection as he watched. I wiggled my hips side to side as the skirt fell to the floor. I stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. I stood there before this young stud in just a red bra and thong.

"Like what you see? I wore this just for you. My husband has never even seen me like this. How does that make you feel?" I wanted to turn him on so that he would want me with a passion that was intense. I don't know what I was looking for, but I did want him to lose control. To do what, I wasn't sure. I knew that my thinking was dangerous but I didn't seem to be able to think clearly about anything else other than getting this kid as hot as I could.

"I like what I see for sure." He licked his lips and stood up suddenly and began removing his clothes. He pulled his tie off and then his shirt, just barely keeping from ripping off the buttons. He then unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to the floor. As I had, he kicked them into the corner. He had removed his shoes earlier so he sat there in his skivvies and socks.

"Do you want some help with the rest?" I asked with a smile.

"No thanks. I know what to do with these." He put both thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down and over his erection. He straightened up and I looked at his cock. Not very large and not anything to brag about. Maybe that was good since he wasn't going to hurt me and I could deep throat him without any trouble. I compared him to Tom without conscious thought and Richard came off the worse.

Well, I wasn't here with Tom. I was about to cheat on him for the first time in my life. Why? I didn't know. Was I sad? No. Did I feel guilty? No. I actually felt very little at that moment. I knew what I was going to do, but it was nothing special. I wanted to do it, but I didn't really have any feelings for Richard other than that he was here and I wanted to do this.

Richard stood and came to me. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him. He kissed me and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. After a brief resistance, I opened to him and he entered with his tongue. He was rough and there was little finesse to what he was doing but I tried to go along. I put my tongue in his mouth and he seemed to like it.

He finally put both hands on my ass and pulled me into his groin. His cock was hard against my stomach and I found it to be very uncomfortable. I pushed him back and smiled.

thecelt
thecelt
2,489 Followers