A Day Early: Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over to Richard's desk and whispered in his ear. "If you would like to come over to my place tomorrow evening, maybe you could spend the night. Tom won't be back till Friday afternoon so we could have quite a bit of time together. I'll have the kid stay with Tom's mother Thursday and Friday."

"I'll be there. Why can't we start tonight? That way we could have two nights together." Richard looked like a kid who had been offered a box of candy.

"I'll have to make arrangements with Tom's mother tonight and arrange for her to pick Rachael up after daycare tomorrow. Tonight won't work. If you can't wait, why don't we just forget it?" I looked at him with eyes have closed in mock seduction.

"I'll come over tomorrow right after work and we can go out for some dinner. Then we can come back to your place. How's that sound?" Richard was willing to wait as I suspected.

"Fine." I was going to do this. I realized immediately that this would be different than our faked trips to the hotel to see clients. This was planned. This would be in our home and in our bed. This would be deliberate and done strictly to cause pain to another, even though he would not know it. I would know and I would have the pleasure of doing this to him.

Things went according to plan and Richard came to my house Thursday evening directly from work. He wanted to proceed to the bedroom immediately, but I reminded him that he was going to take me to dinner. He said that he didn't think he could wait, so I led him into the bedroom and gave him a blowjob. Quick, dirty and I did it without any emotion. I felt like a true whore and that gave me some pleasure. Even more hurt to Tom. Strange that even in my betrayal of my husband, he was constantly in my thoughts. It occurred to me that I wasn't doing this for myself; I was doing it to him. Maybe that's why I didn't particularly enjoy it.

We returned home about 9:30 and I had him park in the garage in Tom's empty slot so that no one would notice a car in the driveway overnight. We went into the bedroom and showered together. We repeated what we had done in the hotel shower but again, Richard came too soon and I was left pretending to have an orgasm. I thought that would be easier than forcing him to pleasure me. We dried off and went into the kitchen for coffee and to snack on the deserts we had brought from the restaurant. I noticed the blinking message light on the answering machine and checked caller ID to see if it was from Tom's mother but it wasn't so I left it for later. It was after 11:00 so I turned off the lights and we went to bed. We had foreplay to get Richard back into the mood and to get me wet. We went slow, knowing we had all night together. Richard wanted me to get him off again with my hand so that he could last longer. I agreed and jerked him off. I felt a little like I was back in high school! Jesus! What the hell was I doing?

When he was ready, Richard began to fondle my breasts and to rub my mound. He was doing all right and I was able to feel some degree of arousal. I was finally getting wet when I finally told him to fuck me hard. I told him that this time he had better stay with me until I had an orgasm. I told him that if not, he was to get the fuck out of my bed and go home. He laughed, but I was very serious. I wasn't going to be disappointed again.

Richard entered me and began to pump in and out slowly and with long, hard strokes. I began to feel something and started to relax. I spread my legs as far apart as I could to allow him to penetrate me better as he began to speed up and to go deeper and deeper. I began to groan and started to hump up to him as he was pulling back. We had just settled into a good rhythm when the overhead light came on.

It took a few seconds for me to focus and I finally recognized Tom's face. He was standing in the doorway with his hand on the light switch. I was so shocked I screamed. I tried to get up but Richard was still on top of me. I began to push him away and he rolled off me and fell off the bed on the other side. For some reason I thought that was funny at the time.

"Tom what are you doing home?" I struggled with the covers and pulled them around myself as I just stared at Tom. I was angry as I held the sheets to my naked body. All I felt was cold and numb as I watched Tom for his reaction. I don't know what I expected but all I saw in his eyes was cold fury.

Tom looked at Richard and told him to get out of the house or he would kill him. I saw the gun in his hand but it didn't register on me. He looked then at me and told me to get some clothes on and let Richard out of the garage since he had parked behind him. He said that he had planned to pull into the garage in his place. As he said his place, I thought I heard his voice waver. But just for a minute. He then turned and walked out of the bedroom.

I told Richard to get dressed and to get out. He was panicked and looked like he wanted to be sick. I just yelled at him to move! He finally got his clothes on while I put on a robe and slippers. I followed him through the kitchen and into the garage. He was practically running he was so scared. I was amused at his reaction, again thinking of him as a kid. I let him out and he left without another word. I left Tom's car in the driveway and closed the overhead door.

I entered the kitchen and found Tom just coming back from the bedrooms. He had gone in to check on Rachael and assumed that she was with his mother when he found her not to be there.

"So, you have found me out. What are you going to do now?" I sat there with a smile on my face and waited for him to say something. There was no remorse, no sadness and no words of apology. I didn't even care that he had come home early.

"There is nothing that you can say that will change what happened. I do not want to talk to you tonight. I'll stay with Rachael at my parent's place tonight and then tomorrow I am moving out. I don't know what I am going to do, but for your own good, do not talk to me or try to touch me.

"Why would I want to touch you? I haven't for some time and I don't care what you do or where you go."

I rose and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. "You know as well as I that this has not been a marriage for some time and you didn't do anything to try to change it. You knew I was cheating on you and accepted it. It was clear that you only cared about the brat and not me. What did you expect?"

Tom just stared at me as if I had lost my mind. And then he began to talk in a calm but sad voice. His words would later come to haunt me for they were as alien to what I believed to be true as possible.

"Julie, I have loved you as much as it is possible to love anyone. I loved you even more for giving me a gift like Rachael. The two of you were my life. I lived only to make a home for the three of us. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you or for her. I would give my life for you."

"You say the marriage has been over for some time. But that is only in your eyes. In my eyes we had a problem that I wanted to try to solve. You always turned away when I suggested it. I wanted to have you stay home with Rachael, but she was not enough for you. I was not enough for you, either. I did all I could for you and for her but it was apparently not enough. So you chose to go outside our marriage for what you couldn't find with us."

"You say I knew about your cheating. That is simply not true. When you love someone as I love you, there is no way you can consider that the one you love is cheating on you. I never considered the possibility. I know now that makes me a fool."

"Well, congratulations. You get your wish. This marriage is over and I will file the papers tomorrow. I'll get Jerry Adams as my attorney. You get whomever you want and I will pay the costs. I will have Jerry divide everything evenly and you can have the house. I would suggest you sell it for the equity."

"Finally, I am going for full custody of the 'brat' as you called her. It's clear that you would rather have the time to fuck your lover and Rachael is in the way. Don't even try to fight that or I name your fuck buddy in the suit against you and go for child support from you."

Tom rose and went into the bedroom for some additional clothes. He returned with a small overnight case. He stopped and looked at me. His look was enough to make me begin to feel something. I seemed to be waking up from a sound sleep without knowing where I was. I had begun to focus on his words before he went to get his things. I began to wonder why I suddenly felt like my world was breaking up. I had a sick feeling that somehow I had done something so terrible that I was going to be very sorry.

In that moment of clarity, Tom turned and left. But as he did, I could see tears in his eyes, and that fact alone was enough to turn my whole world upside down. As I looked at Tom's face, suddenly I saw everything clearly. I had done this to him and to my family. I had destroyed everything that I held dear and didn't even know why. I suddenly knew that I was very, very sick and that what I had done was an act of insanity.