A Day Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey stepped back and sit her now completely nude body on the bed beside Dan's crotch. She was sitting Indian style on the other side of the bed thus giving me an excellent view of her chest. I could see small curls of black pubic hair protruding from her slightly exposed crotch. Lindsey silently watched as Brandy's talented tongue licked his shaft while her hands played with his balls. She would lick the purple bulbhead before licking both sides of his prick. After playing with his balls, she placed the entire sac in her mouth. Dan was moaning and slightly gasping for breath. Brandy continued to torture Dan such that his moans became much more audible and his face became contorted with strange facial expressions. At the peak of his moaning, his face looked like some sort of python trying to swallow a large meal as his upper lips would move in one direction while his bottom lips moved in the exact opposite direction. Dan's weird facial gymnastics did not go unnoticed. After Brandy told Lindsey to watch Dan's face, she spit her saliva on the top as well as both sides of his huge prick. Her tongue gracefully danced along the top of his engorged purple bulbhead before she started fisting his cock.

As Dan's moan became a scream, Brandy quickly motioned to Dan's facial expression and told Lindsey that this was his "sex face". Brandy was obviously experienced in playing with Dan's cock as she continued to bring him to the brink of an orgasm and then stop. It was like I was watching 2 little girls playing with a balloon to see how far they push it before it popped. I was so envious of Dan that I would have paid almost any of money to be in his position. Lindsey soon joined in with Brandy as they both licked the sides of his shaft. Each of them would then take turns swallowing the first few inches of Dan's cock and then twirl their tongues around his purple head.

Dan was moaning and then began pleading "My balls are gonna bust, their just gonna bust".

Brandy and Lindsey's eyes met and Brandy yelled out "Who you gonna call...............BALLBUSTERS!"

Brandy and Lindsey collapsed on the bed laughing and then recited the same phrase in unison several times. Even Dan was slightly amused. I caught myself before I laughed; otherwise, my evening would have ended early with major league embarrassment. Lindsey held her arms up in a Superman like pose and said " We're the ballbusters!" Brandy's reference to ballbusters didn't surprise me because I remembered that she had mentioned a few months ago that "Ghostbusters" was her favorite movie as a child. "Who you gonna call....ghostbusters" was the catchy phrase in the movie. After the laughter subsided, Brandy asked Dan if he was ready to fuck. Before Dan could answer, Lindsey said that she first wanted her pussy licked. She quickly stood up and positioned herself such that she was standing directly over Dan's face.

Lindsey asked, "do I have a pretty pussy?"

Dan said " It looks great from down here."

Lindsey told Dan that she thought he needed a closer look. She then knelt down and placed her hands on the headboard of the bed and her cunt on Dan's mouth. Lindsey than bluntly told Dan to "eat my pussy!" I was both shocked and yet also turned on by Lindsey's assertiveness. Lindsey was not at all hesitant in giving Dan directions telling him to lick here or lick there. It was obvious that she had some experience in having guys worship her pussy. Since Dan was cuffed hand and foot, he had no choice in the matter.

After a couple of minutes, Brandy told Lindsey to turn around so she could watch. Lindsey quickly repositioned her crotch over Dan's face so that she was now facing the bottom of the bed. As Lindsey slapped at her wet cunt, I could see what looked like little drops of vaginal juices on Dan's cheek. Like a good little soldier, Dan continued to diligently lick at her pussy. Although not approaching an orgasm, Lindsey seemed to be getting more and more aroused. She was fingering or gently slapping her drenched pussy with 1 hand while pinching her erect nipples with the other. Brandy was closely watching the action, but at the same time kept Dan hard by tracing her sexy fingers thru his pubic hair or wrapping long strands of her blonde hair around his cock. This was 10 times hotter than any porn movie that had ever seen, yet with a porn movie, I could always rewind to the best scene. Unfortunately, this fuck fest that was unfolding before my eyes had no rewind button. My primary goal now ( other than not getting caught ) was to pick the perfect spot to empty my aching balls. If I came to soon, I wouldn't have enough juice in me to throughly enjoy a potential hot scene later. If I waited to late, I would have to finish in my room with my favorite porno movie.

After several more minutes, Lindsey asked Brandy " can I go first?"

"You mean fuck him first".

Lindsey replied "yes".

Brandy said "sure, but make sure he doesn't pop before I get my ride".

Lindsey was used to getting exactly what she wanted. She turned around again and sat her ass on Dan's lower abdomen. His cock was twitching noticeably, and the bulbous head was less than 3 inches from Lindsey's wet love canal. Before the main event, Lindsey had other plans. After a few minutes of passionately smooching on Dan's lips, she lowered her chest and smashed her boobs on his face. She then started shaking her tits back and forth so hard that I thought she would give Dan a black eye or bloody nose. She placed her right boob in Dan's mouth, and he eagerly began licking all around her nipple in a circular pattern. From my angle, it looked as if her nipples were protruding at least a 1/2" from her breasts. Before Dan was able to lick her aroused nipple, Lindsey stuffed her left boob in his mouth. Dan teased her again for several minutes before with the same circular pattern before licking and lightly biting the left nipple.

"Tit for tat", Lindsey screamed.

Everyone laughed, although not as hard as they had over the ballbustin' references earlier. Lindsey moved her hips back toward Dan's crotch, and Brandy adjusted Dan's cock so that it was leaning in the crevice of Lindsey's ass. I had never admired a guy's cock before, but the sight of it nestled against her cute butt was something I will never forget. After Lindsey exchanged another wet kiss with Dan, she leaned back, and Brandy glided his throbbing erection into Lindsey's awaiting pussy. She slid down on his cock gradually until the entire 7 inches had been engulfed. As Lindsey stared into his eyes, Dan moaned softly. While watching Dan's cock disappear into the Promised Land, I was vigorously playing with my cock thru the soft fabric of my thin sweatpants. After feeling the tingling of my own impending orgasm, I stopped quickly, tensed my muscles and didn't move. Luckily, I did not go over the cliff, but I was oh so close. Lindsey then began to move her pelvis up and down so that I could see most of Dan's cock sliding in and out of her cunt. As Dan's moans became more audible, Brandy would yell stop. Lindsey would stop and then move her hips again when Brandy said go. Her movements atop his cock were slow and deliberate not wanting him to erupt to soon.

After 15 or 20 minutes of this stop and go action, Dan was pleading and begging to uncuff him or at least let him come. Brandy then lightly taped Lindsey on her lower leg and told her that it was her turn to play cowgirl. After Lindsey dismounted, I could see that Dan's cock was glistening with Lindsey's pussy juices. Brandy aligned herself over his crotch so that she was facing the bottom of the bed as well as the dresser mirror. Brandy told Lindsey that she and Dan love to fuck in front of the huge dresser mirror. After sitting down on his lower abdomen, she guided his missile into her snatch. Lindsey placed another pillow under his head so that he had a better view of the mirror. Unfortunately, they had him so securely cuffed, Dan's view of the mirror was blocked because Brandy was impaled on his dick. He had a great view of the back of her head, her back as well as her ass. He tried to peak around Brandy for a look at the mirror, but he said that it hurt his neck. If he had not been restrained, Dan could have easily maneuvered himself to see the mirror and still fuck Brandy in the reverse cowgirl position.

Just as Lindsey had done, Brandy began slow movements, allowing his cock to slide almost all the way out, before her pussy swallowed it again. On several occasions his erection, would slip out of her soaked cunt before Brandy or Lindsey would stuff it back in. Not only was Dan's view of the mirror blocked, mine was also. It was impossible for me to see their reflection from my position in the closet. While still perched on Dan's cock, she began twisting her entire body around so that she was facing Dan in the regular cowgirl position. She first lay down such that her boobs were flat against his muscular chest. She moved her hips up toward the head of the bed and began planting wet kisses on Dan's neck face and lips. As Dan and Brandy began French kissing, his cock slipped out of her pussy and fell back against her left butt cheek. While Dan and Brandy were smooching, Lindsey licked around the head of his cock before swallowing half of it down her throat. Her talented fingers were fondling and caressing his balls. Brandy began teasing Dan by placing one of her erect nipples within inches of Dan's mouth before pulling away.

After a few more minutes, Brandy stared down into Dan's lust crazed eyes and said "I'am gonna sit on your cock again". Brandy told Lindsey "to spit on his cock and then stick in my pussy". Lindsey laughed and then spit out 2 mouthfuls of saliva on his throbbing shaft. Her tongue took one last twirl around his purple head before she stuffed it back into Brandy's love canal. Brandy sit up straight and began moving her pelvis in a circular motion. Lindsey had moved to the top of the bed and again sit her pussy on Dan's face. In between his moans, he was tonguing her pussy lips and clit. Lindsey stuck 2 and then 3 fingers in her cunt. It wasn't long before she began breathing hard. As she got closer to an orgasm, her moans sounded like a little bird chirping. Her hips began to move and the chirping grew louder. Lindsey screamed "I'am Cumming! I'am Cumming" before collapsing on the other side of the bed. Watching and hearing Lindsey's orgasm was to much for me. As my orgasm built, I quickly pulled my light sweatpants down past my crotch and began jerking off. Right at the crescendo of Lindsey's chirping, my cum began gushing out, releasing the enormous pressure that had been building in my balls.

After Lindsey gathered herself, Brandy said " you're a little screamer".

"I know" Lindsey replied in her little girlish voice.

Brandy dismounted from Dan's cock and sat on his stomach. She noticed a few drops of Lindsey's pussy juice on his chin and cheek. Brandy's fingers wiped the pussy juice from his face and rubbed it on both of his nipples. Brandy soon repositioned herself on the other side of the bed adjacent to Dan's crotch. Brandy asked Dan if he was ready to come. Dan said he was so horny that he was about to explode. Lindsey took Brandy's place and sit on his stomach; however she was facing the end of the bed and thus staring right down on his twitching erection. After spitting on his cock a couple of times, Brandy licked the back of his shaft up and down pulling open the mouth of his cock and placing her tongue in the small crevice. She then cupped her hand around the base of his shaft in the form of fist. As her hand began to slowly move up and down his cock, Dan's moaning soon turned to howling as his face became contorted again with the "python like" facial expressions.

When Brandy quickly stopped, Dan screamed " Please don't stop!".

With Lindsey sitting on his stomach, the tip of Dan's lustfilled cock was throbbing less than 3 or 4 inches from Lindsey's flat little tummy. Brandy again started fisting his cock which caused more moaning and howling. With Dan's cock aimed at Lindsey's boobs, Brandy started fisting much faster. As Dan let loose with a guttural moan, the cum began to spew out. The second and third pulses squirted up just below her cleavage while the remainder peppered out on her stomach. His ejaculation was nothing short of spectacular. Large wads of Dan's creamy white cum began dripping down Lindsey's abdomen toward her soaking wet black bush. Lindsey looked cute as a kitten as she shook with each of Dan's spasms.

After Dan's spasms had subsided, he asked if could now be uncuffed.

"No, we're not through with you yet", Brandy replied.

Dan's head slightly sunk as he realized his blissful imprisonment would continue. Brandy disappeared into the adjacent bathroom while Lindsey left the bedroom and probably went to the other upstairs bathroom. They both soon returned to the bedroom and laid down on the bed on each side of Dan. After about 10 minutes of small talk, one of them would concentrate on kissing his face while the other would lick his nipples, chest and abdomen. He wasn't long before his cock began to twitch, When Brandy noticed that his cock was showing life, she lay down perpendicular to the bed and placed both of her sexy little feet around his member. She moved her feet up and down the sides which quickly brought Dan to the fully expanded 7 inches. She quickly hopped on cowgirl style for another ride. Dan again begged for them to let him loose. They compromised and agreed to uncuff his ankles. While still perched on his cock, she pointed to a small purse on the dresser. Lindsey quickly found the keys to the ankle cuffs in the purse and was able to free his legs.

With his ankles loose, Dan was able to bend his knees. While still sitting on his cock, Brandy leaned forward so that her face was less than 6 inches above his. Her long blonde hair cascaded down over his face, and her tits were swaying in rhythm to her rocking pelvis. Since Dan had already uncorked one load, the fucking now became much more frenzied. She was now pounding her pussy down on his cock like she was on an amusement park ride. Dan was moaning again, and Brandy started talking dirty telling him to "fuck my pussy" or "cum in my pussy". Brandy then leaned back up and placed one hand on his chest for leverage while using the other hand to play and massage her clit. As Dan was vigorously thrusting his hips upward, Brandy's orgasm hit. Although not as loud as Lindsey, she was quite focal with her moans.

As soon as Brandy hopped off his flag pole, Lindsey sat down on his crotch and eased his prick into her waiting love canal. Lindsey cut right to the chase as she began rubbing and squeezing her bouncing boobs and bucking her hips at a frenetic pace. Although still handcuffed, Dan was not to be outdone as he was meeting Lindsey's rocking pelvis with his own hip movements. They were literally fucking each other silly, and Lindsey's smokin' body riding that huge dick had me fisting my cock like there was no tomorrow. I soon felt that tingling feeling in my crotch, and then my balls emptied for the second time that evening. Within a minute after my orgasm, Lindsey's chirping began again, and she let loose with her second orgasm. She slid off his cock and collapsed on this side of the bed. I could see drops of Lindsey's pussy juice on her inner thighs.

With a huge erection still available, Brandy mounted Dan reverse cowgirl style, and placed her hands on his knees. I knew Dan was going to be saddle sore tomorrow. This was tag team fucking at its finest. Brandy wasted no time in establishing a steady rhythm by rocking her pelvis up and down or grinding her pussy in a circular motion. Brandy cupped and pinched her boobs while watching herself in the dresser mirror. Dan's cock had soon had enough as he moaned loudly and pumped his second load deep into Brandy's pussy. While still perched on his happy but drained cock, she giggled as Dan's spasms caused her whole body to shake.

After his handcuffs were removed, Dan briefly kissed each girl before disappearing into the bathroom. After doing his business, he rejoined Brandy and Lindsey in the bedroom. They all put their clothes back on and walked downstairs. After a few minutes, I slowly opened the closet door and made my way down the upstairs hall to the top of the staircase. From their conversation, I could tell that Lindsey was leaving. Brandy and Dan watched TV for awhile in the Den. After another hour or so, Dan walked Brandy out to her car. I used this opportunity to sneak back down to my bedroom in the basement. I went on to bed and fell asleep. When I awoke Saturday morning, Dan was not home ( he had gone out to buy groceries ). When I came home, I told him that Mike and I had arisen real early in Panama City and driven back. I called later to cover my story with Mike. Mike could hardly believe that I saw Lindsey having sex. When Mike was feeling better a few days later, I filled him in on all the details from the mind-boggling fuckathon that I had witnessed.

Four months later, Dan and Brandy are still together, and he now has his own apartment. Lindsey is still in college and now has a boyfriend of her own.

12