A Day in a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Larry and Dan had come inside of him, and Kevin shot a load into his mouth (saying, "swallow it, bitch" - and he did), Then Terry announced

"Now it is time for the sacrifice."

Dan and Larry grabbed Kevin, and began to tie him to a wooden frame work that was set off a distance from the sling. He protested, saying "hey guys, what the hell? I'm one of you."

They tied up Kevin's arms and legs. Then Terri produced a sharp box cutter. Kevin started to curse. Dan slapped him across the face, and then tied a largish rag over his mouth, muffling his cries.

"Are you seeing this, Brian? We're fixing you your meal. We are going to cut off his cock, and make you eat every inch of it."

For his part, Brian was exhausted, bleary-eyed, and hardly in a condition to disagree to anything even if he wanted to. He just groaned. The air was cloudy, and Brian realized they had begun to burn some kind of incense or something. Terry took the box cutter, and knelt down in front of Kevin's groin area. She took him in her mouth, and sucked him until he was hard. Then, she took the box cutter, and made a sweeping motion, moving her hands rapidly. She was blocking the view, but Brian had a pretty good impression of what was happening. Then, she stood and moved quickly to one side. Kevin stood there, screaming thinly through the rag. Brian squinted, and saw a bloody mess, and hanging skin, where Kevin's cock should have been. He turned away, and groaned some more. Tears began streaming down his eyes. He wondered, how could he have ever allowed himself to be taken in by these people?

Kevin's cries continued for a while, and then died out. Brian heard Terry come over to him, and turned to look. She had a bloody, skin-covered thing on a plate - something that looked like a shriveled-up version of what had recently spurted inside Brian's helpless mouth.

"Here it is, honey. Now I want you to eat Kevin's cock, and eat every drop. Or you will never get out of here - you'll die right there in that sling. Come one now, take a bite." And she took a fork, and lifted some of the skin towards Brian's mouth.

He grunted, and tried to turn away. "No. Never. I will not."

Then she said, "Oh, come on now. It's good." and proceeded to take a bite herself. Brian got nauseated, and turned away, beginning to retch. The piss and cum were bad enough, but this was way over the top, beyond comprehension almost. He heaved the contents of his stomach over the side of the sling, onto the floor. Then, he tried to spit out the horrible-tasting remains.

Terry shrieked, and set the plate down.

"Oh, you bastard animal., How could you?"

Dan and Larry ran up, adding their voices.

"Look at the fucking pig. He can't handle it."

"Time to punish him some more."

Then, they began to lay into him with the whips again. Brian struggled, crying, "No, no, no"

He thought he even saw Kevin joining in, whipping him with clothesline. But that didn't make sense. The pain blurred together, and Brian finally lost consciousness.

A medley of red and black and horror swirled in his mind, and then Brian eventually came to. He began to breathe in gasps. He looked around, and he seemed to be alone. Almost every inch of his body hurt, even his feet. He lay quietly for a while, cataloguing his hurts and listening. All he heard was the sound of his own breathing, and the creak of the sling. He eventually calmed some.

And then, rational thought took over. He began testing the ropes binding his hands, and realized they were loose. His hands soon came free. His legs were also easily freed. Had they been this way before? He couldn't remember. He got freed up, and then rolled off of the sling, coming down on a bare concrete floor. It stank, and his hands landed in a puddle of vomit and piss. Retching mildly, he quickly tried to stand. His legs and body hurt in many places, but the movement got his blood moving, and he found his 'sea legs'. He managed to hobble to the edge of the basement, away from the horrid smell. Then he looked around, and found a light switch. He was in a dungeon, that was obvious. There was the sling, with ropes, and even whips that had been flung down. There was the framework were they had tied Kevin. But he saw no puddles of blood, as there should have been if they had castrated him.

Shaking his head, Brian began to look around for a bathroom - anything to get cleaned up. He finally found it, a tiny alcove on the other side of the stairs. He grabbed a washrag and wet it, then cleaned himself off as best he could. But he did not see any clothes down there. So he carefully ventured up the stairs. There was a door. but it was unlocked. He went through, and found the bedroom where he had made love to Terry and Kevin, seemingly forever ago. He began to dress. When he was mostly dressed, He heard something. Terry walked in, holding a pistol.

"Hi, Brian. How are you now?"

"I was doing fine, you sick bitch. Now what? Another round?"

"No. We have put you through enough. Before you talk, a few things:

1. We have everything on film, including you sucking cock. So you better keep your mouth shut about this.

And 2., Kevin is fine. We didn't cut it off - just staged it - I ate part of a chicken neck."

"Oh my god. But why do all of this? Why torment me like that, Terry?"

"Because we wanted a movie. And this was the only way to do it. Besides, you seemed like you were enjoying it."

Brian glared at her. "My body is covered with whip marks. My ass has been raped. Why do you think I enjoyed it, Terry," he growled.

Terry looked at him and smiled. "Because you had a hard on, even through the piss and the whipping. You were turned on, boy-o. So let's just keep this between us, shall we?"

Brian shook his head; "Sick fucking shit." Then he walked out on shaky legs into an early morning sunrise, located his vehicle, and drove home. He never said a word about it to anyone. But in later years, he was known to frequent S&M clubs and sling parties, as an enthusiastic participant.

The end

12