A Day in a Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Kevin, not yet," Brandi admonished, pulling him back by the hair and pushing him away. He sat back on his heels, breathing heavily and his glasses awry.

Brandi moved to stand behind Trixie, her hands cupping the other woman's breasts and her thumbs drawing circles around the prominent nipples "she has such lovely boobs, so firm yet soft, and her nipples! I can feel them digging into my palms. I think she's excited, shall we see?" Brandi said as she ran one hand down between Trixie's thighs "oh yes, she's wet, so wet. She really is a slut Kevin, a really dirty little slut. I bet you'd like to touch her titties wouldn't you? Go on Kevin, touch them, I know she'll love it."

Still on his knees he raised his arms and his hands were shaking. Delicately he placed one on each breast, holding gently. He could hardly believe he was being permitted to feel her, and he so wanted to squeeze but didn't dare, not yet. Brandi's hands rested on Trixie's shoulders and she pulled the straps of her dress off and down her arms, baring her breasts and trapping her hands by her sides. Kevin's hands fluttered an inch from the perfect mounds.

"See how hard her nipples are, she's so excited, aren't you slut?"

"Mmm, yes, my nipples are aching. Would you like to touch them Kevin, feel how stiff they are?" Trixie breathed understanding and joining in with the game.

"Oh yes Miss Trixie, please let me, I beg you, please?"

"Touch them Kevin, feel my hard nipples," Trixie said, and leaned forward before Kevin could move his hands.

"Ooohhhhhh," Kevin groaned as he made contact with bare skin. And growing bolder he gently massaged the soft flesh.

"Pinch them, squeeze my nipples till they hurt," Trixie commanded.

"Ohhh God," he gasped, taking each one between thumb and forefinger. He squeezed as much as he dare, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from the brunette.

"Why don't you taste her, she's sweet, like honey," Brandi encouraged him.

Climbing to his feet he stooped and licked one stiff bud, then sucked it gently. He gradually drew more into his mouth until he was suckling like a baby.

"My my, what have we here? That looks so uncomfortable," Brandi purred pressing her hand against the prominent bulge in his trousers. He reluctantly released Trixie's nipple and stood panting while Brandi squeezed him "perhaps I should help you?" she said with a grin.

Expertly she undid his belt and zippers, letting his trouses fall to his feet. She eased her hand inside his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his erection. He groaned again, and his knees almost gave way. And Trixie gasped when Brandi pulled his manhood free of his clothes. She knew now what her partner meant about a surprise: Kevin stood exposed with the largest cock she had ever seen, Brandi's hand looked tiny in comparison as she worked it up and down his shaft.

"Oh my you are so excited, and so big," Brandi said close to his face before lowering herself to her knees. She held his cock and licked the head, tasting the pre cum, then took the first couple of inches between her lips.

Kevin closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of her warm wet mouth as she sucked and began bobbing her head, going just a little deeper each time until she had worked half way down his length. His cock pressed against the back of her throat and she held him there with her jaws stretched wide for long seconds. Her hand gripped the base of his erection, rubbing, masturbating him while her lips clamped tight. Without conscious thought Kevin's hips began to move in time with Brandi's hand and her head was jerked back as his cock was forced deeper. She pulled free, coughing and sputtering, saliva ran down her chin and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth and halfway down the length of his penis.

"It's too big for me on my own Kevin, I'm going to need some help," Brandi gasped.

Trixie understood and with both the top and bottom of her dress bunched about her waist she went to her knees and grasped Kevin's cock in both hands.

"Why don't you lie down?" she said.

Kevin welcomed the invitation, his legs felt weak and he thought he might collapse at any moment, so with his trousers gathered about his ankles he ungainly managed to drop onto his backside where Trixie pushed him flat.

"Let's get some of this stuff out of the way," Trixie said, grabbing the bottom of his jumper and shirt. She drew it up and over his head while Brandi tugged on his pants until he was naked apart from his shoes and socks.

Both girls then turned their attention to his throbbing erection: Trixie held his cock and swirled her tongue around the bulbous head as Brandi cupped his balls. Lowering her head she took each orb separately into her mouth, sucking gently before she began licking around the base of his shaft.

Kevin strained his neck to hold his head off the floor in order to see what they were doing, he couldn't believe it: he had not one but two beautiful women sucking his cock. Who would have thought a plain awkward geek like him could attract two gorgeous, sexy girls like Trixie and Brandi? The fact that he was paying them didn't matter, not to him, not at that moment.

He pushed his glasses into position almost in a panic, desperate not to miss a second of the action. His cock was wet with saliva as Trixie worked from the top, licking, sucking and kissing, while Brandi mirrored her actions from the bottom. When they reached halfway their lips touched and tongues entwined, Kevin found it hard to breathe, and although he really needed to rest his aching neck he dare not look away. But then their lips touched again and they were kissing around his shaft, tongues entwining as the two girls lapped at him and one another and Kevin knew for certain that he had been transported to heaven.

Brandi raised herself up, pulling Trixie with her, never once breaking contact with her lips. They knelt, holding each other tightly and kissing with passion. Hands explored and caressed, pulling at clothes until both women were naked apart from stockings and shoes.

Kevin watched from the floor, disappointed that they were now ignoring him, but entranced with the spectacle of the two making love right before his eyes. It was something that he'd only ever dreamed of.

"Keep yourself hard Kevin, big and hard. Wank for us but don't you dare cum," Brandi said, briefly breaking contact.

He moved into a sitting position affording himself a better view, and with his long legs crossed at the ankles he stroked himself.

"Not too fast, you don't cum until you get permission," Trixie admonished.

Slowly, so slow that his hand hardly moved, he watched and groaned as Trixie began licking Brandi's nipple. He willed himself not to climax but it was hard. He daren't stop for fear of them scolding him, but even the slightest touch was bringing him nearer to the edge.

The girls were engrossed in one another, Brandi kissing and sucking Trixie's breasts while she rubbed her crotch up and down the brunette's thigh. Trixie pushed her hand between their bodies to caress her partners clit making Brandi stiffen and moan into the nipple filling her mouth. She pushed Trixie onto her back and trailing her lips down the girl's body she clamped her mouth over the wet pussy.

It was all too much for Kevin. With his eyes looking like saucers through the lenses of his glasses he squeezed his cock and jetted sperm up onto his chest, rubbing furiously until, with a groan, he collapsed onto his side. He lay gasping, watching closely as Trixie arched her back and pulled Brandi's face hard into her crotch, and as she screamed out her climax Brandi thrust her fingers into the sopping pussy.

"You're a very bad boy, look at all that waste," Brandi told him. And leaving Trixie sucking in much needed oxygen she rolled him onto his back and lapped at the sticky fluid coating his chest and belly.

Trixie lay on her back watching her partner gathering all of the gooey sperm, she was reminded suddenly of the delicious mixture Carmen had given her and knew that she had to have her share. Scrambling to her knees she grabbed Brandi's hair and hauled her head back. The other women looked up into Trixie's face, her mouth open wide, her lips and tongue coated with shiny cum. Hungrily Trixie lapped around Brandi's mouth and delved inside seeking every last morsel. Brandi closed her eyes surrendering herself to Trixie's sucking lips.

Desperate for more Trixie fell onto Kevin's softening cock; she lapped around his balls and over his wet groin. He gasped when she took him into her mouth and began furiously rubbing his shaft, demanding that he became hard once again. Brandi saw what Trixie was doing and kicked one shoe off; she rolled her stocking down her leg and pulled it from her foot.

Kevin lay flat, his arms flung wide while Trixie moved her mouth and hands over his growing cock. His eyes snapped open when he felt Brandi straddle his chest and he was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful bottom inches from his face, he could see every detail of her glistening, wide open pussy and he didn't know how his world could ever be better than it was at that moment. Brandi's arse cheeks spread even more as she leaned forward and he sucked in a shuddering breath as something tightened around his cock and balls. As Trixie greedily feasted, Brandi looped her stocking about Kevin's scrotum and pulled tight, she wound the nylon twice more before knotting it securely, making the skin tight around his balls and trapping the blood within his cock.

Trixie pulled her head back and was amazed and excited by the effect: Kevin's cock appeared even bigger, the skin was pulled back taught from the angry looking head and blue veins grew and pulsed along the length of his erection. Unable to resist she spread her thighs and with a sigh of overwhelming pleasure she lowered herself, feeling his huge penis fill her.

Slowly and firmly she began rocking her hips, forcing his length as deep as possible inside her. She held onto Brandi's shoulders and moving in she kissed the blonde passionately. Brandi slid her bottom back until she felt Kevin's face beneath her, and she too began the writhing, rocking motion.

All three were lost in a world of lust, and with Kevin's cock filling her and Brandi's fingers playing over her clit Trixie was soon approaching orgasm. She ground her hips down and crushed her lips hard on Brandi's teeth as spasms jerked her body, and she screamed into Brandi's mouth in a torturous but beautiful agony.

Lifting herself free Trixie collapsed back exhausted. Brandi immediately moved to engulf the vacant erection into her mouth. She felt Kevin stiffen beneath her, and knowing he was about to cum she pulled her head back and stroked him, she kept her face close and her mouth open but instead of the hot jets she was hoping for, the cum mealy oozed from his bound cock. Not to be denied she clamped her lips to the top and allowed him to fill her mouth.

With his balls being sucked dry and a gorgeous woman sitting on his face Kevin found the courage to act, and as his own orgasm tightened his balls he pushed one and then two fingers into Brandi's spread arse, at the same time as he sucked hard on her clit. Her body jerked and her crotch pushed down cutting off his air, but he didn't care, all that mattered was his orgasm and the delicious wet flesh covering his face, and when he clamped his teeth onto her hyper sensitive button Brandi squealed and flooded his mouth with her own cum.

...

All three lay exhausted on the floor and it was fully ten minutes before there was any movement. Brandi climbed tiredly to her feet and helped Trixie to stand, they struggled into dresses and supporting one another eased their panties back on. Brandi stood with one leg bare and blew a kiss down at Kevin.

"We have to go now, be good and no wanking," she said.

Kevin smiled and fluttered an arm in goodbye "no miss Brandi," he promised but knew he wouldn't be able to resist once he had his strength back.

They left him lying on the floor with his cock bound; he watched them go thinking about how he would sleep that night with the soft nylon wrapped around him, dreaming of two beautiful, sexy women.

It was almost dark as they left the house; they were sore and tired but happy. Brandi clasped the brown envelope and as they climbed into the car Kevin was forgotten. Both women were lost in their own thoughts, and those thoughts were solely of their young mistress.