A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

But even as her body was responding so strongly, Catgirl still had enough willpower to take control.

Richard's gloriously athletic frame and weight would have given him the advantage against almost anyone, but he'd not had the type of training that Catgirl had. With a quick twist of the hips, she had a leg free, immediately levering herself round and rolling Richard over in one fluid motion.

He gasped as she dragged her lips away from him and in a moments confusion was left on his back looking up at her as she straddled his waist. They were both breathing hard as she looked down on him in triumph, a big grin spreading across her face!

"Hey, what did you do that for?" he said in disappointment.

"I told you that I wanted to talk......ohhhh," she gasped. She was still trying to deal with the fire burning between her legs, and as she eased herself backwards, she suddenly felt the large bulge in his pants pressing up between the cheeks of her bottom.

In a natural reaction he pushed back and up with his hips and she almost feinted with pleasure as the bulge nestled neatly into the gap between her widely spread thighs.

"Oh Jesus," she moaned as her pussy sent a wave of electric pleasure coursing through her brain. She'd automatically leaned forward in response, resting her hands on the bed either side of his chest, and as she was distracted by the fire in her pussy she didn't notice his hands rising towards her neck.

Her cat-suit was fastened by a hidden zip running down the front from her neck. The zipper itself was disguised by a silver cat motif fastening at her neck. It could only be activated by twisting first one way and then the other, a secret known only to a few of Catgirl's closest friends, and Richard too of course!

With a quick twist of his fingers, he'd grasped the silver cat and released the zipper. Her eyes widened in surprise as she realised what he'd done, but as she pulled away she was too late as, with a grunt of success, he dragger the zipper right down her front and past her navel!

The suit material parted and fell away from her neck, gradually opening wider and exposing first a glimpse of bosom, then confirmation that Catgirl didn't wear a bra under her suit! His eyes widened as her breasts were uncovered. Two beautifully firm orbs with twin brown towers stared down at him and instantly his hands had risen to fondle them.

"Oh God!" she gasped as she felt her sensitive skin respond to his touch, her nipples hardening and adding to the onslaught of sensations washing around her brain, her own hands covering his for a moment in instinctive defence. His trapped fingers were soon busy on her nipples though, twisting and squeezing relentlessly as she squirmed in his grasp.

Quickly, her hands were on his shirt, dragging open the buttons and pulling it away so that they could roam across his muscular chest, fingers grabbing briefly at his nipples in response. She had her eyes shut tightly as her tortured nipples continued to overwhelm her and the bulge pushing into her pussy increased its steady pressure. She was lost in a sea of delightful, electric sensations!

It seemed to last forever and she cried out in disappointment as his hands finally left her bare breasts, and began to tug at the suit material.

"Jesus Catgirl," he gasped in between deep, urgent breaths, "get that suit off! I need you now!!"

She didn't need any encouragement as she lifted herself off him and began to roll the suit down to her waist, dragging the zipper right down until it was between her legs and exposing the soft pink thong that she always wore underneath. His hands were busy at his hips, dragging open his belt buckle and zipper to relieve some of the pressure caused by the giant pyramid that had appeared in his pants.

She looked at it longingly.

"God but you look good," she whispered huskily, "I'm glad that I told Catwoman about the drugs that you're developing. When we're working together, we'll have so much more time for sex!"

He didn't react immediately and she continued to drag the suit off her legs, kicking off her boots in annoyance.

"What was that?" he said, confusion bubbling to the surface, " ...... you told Catwoman what?"

She explained Catwoman's interest dismissively as she was finally dragging off her boots, eager to get back to the action.

But suddenly he was holding back, wary............. angry.

"I don't want Catwoman involved! Dad will kill me if he finds out that I've told anyone! Why did you do that???"

She couldn't understand the problem and was still focussing largely in the mighty erection, barely concealed by his boxers.

"Oh don't worry about it," she gasped as she finally pulled off her suit, "........ he'll come round."

"No he won't! You have no idea!!"

She couldn't believe this conversation. She reached forward to him, pulling at his slacks down, but he pushed her hand away. "No, no, no!" he shouted and suddenly he was fighting her hands as she grasped his wrists, trying to control him.

"Get off!" he shouted as he twisted away, but she'd got his slacks down to his knees and he couldn't manoeuvre so easily as she fell on top of him, trying hard to quell his struggling body.

"Stop it Richard you idiot! What's got into you?"

This just seemed to intensify his struggles and suddenly she knew that she would have to do something quickly before he got free and overwhelmed her. What the hell was the matter with him!

As the struggle got fiercer, she finally managed to grab both of his wrists together behind him, dragged the belt from his slacks and fastened it quickly around them. Then she dropped down exhausted beside him as he struggled on the bed, his wrists held by the belt, his knees trapped by his trousers.

She was getting a little angry, on top of a little frustrated! His boxer shorts were doing little to disguise the size of his erection, and Catgirl was more interested in that than in continuing the conversation!

She reached forward again and pressed her hand onto his struggling stomach. "Come on now Richard, you know that you want this," she breathed as she gripped the waist band of his shorts and dragged them down to his thighs, releasing his throbbing erection which shot up impressively straight.

"You see," she added with a triumphant grin, "I knew you did!"

"We're not involving Catwoman!" he shouted back stubbornly, before adding "Oh Jesussssss!" as her strong fingers wrapped themselves around his member. She stroked it gently and he stiffened, his back arching. "That's not going to change anything!" he gasped through gritted teeth.

Catgirl's frustration levels were increasing by the second as he resisted her. She considered simply climbing aboard and mounting him, which was what the throbbing in her pussy was crying out for, but suddenly it had become a point of principle. She wasn't going to be dictated to by any man, even one as well endowed as Richard!

"Last chance," she snorted as she ran the back of her fingers slowly all the way up from his balls to the tip of his penis, watching hungrily as it straighten and stiffen even more.

It took him a moment to recover, but eventually he shook his head and whispered, "No Catgirl, I won't ......... do it....."

She snorted in disgust and twisted away from him. She was still breathing hard, her pussy was tingling remorselessly and she just couldn't understand how they'd got into this stupid stand-off. She lay back, her head at the base of the bed beside his struggling feet and stared at the ceiling. She was feeling so incredibly horny! She glanced one more time at the mighty erection still standing proudly just next to her and gave out a long sigh of frustration. Was she really going to have to dress and leave?!

Her hands had other ideas however! Without even thinking about it, one of them had wrapped itself around her left breast, the fingers searching out her hyper-sensitive nipple. As she gasped at the contact and the electric sensations that swamped her brain her right hand was running smoothly over her stomach, heading remorselessly south!

She really should stop it she thought half heartedly, but now her fingers dipped under the soft material of her pink thong and began to rummage through her curly pubic hair stoking up the fire in her pussy even higher as it anticipated the touch of those searching fingertips! Oh God, was that good!

Then, at last, they finally touched the soft, sensitive surface of her outer labia lips, already spread and oily with anticipation. She gasped out loud as the electric messages from between her legs added to the ones from her breasts as her fingers teased and pulled at her nipples. Her brain was totally befuddled, one side addicted to the beautiful pleasure of the moment, the other semi-ashamed of giving in to herself. She dragged open her eyes to look at Richard again. He'd stopped struggling at last, his eyes wide and his mouth open in shock and maybe lust too as he watched helplessly as her hands busied themselves erotically over her tense body.

She vaguely considered taunting him but a new pulse of sensations from her pussy pushed it out of her mind. There was only one thing driving her now. The thought of an impending climax!

The thong was starting to annoy her as it restricted the movement of those magical fingers. She had to get rid of it! She lifted up her legs automatically as her hand grasped the material and pulled it away from her sopping pussy, dragging it up her legs until it dangled plaintively from on ankle, totally oblivious of the sensational view it gave him of her sex. She also missed his strangled cry of admiration!

Then her fingers were back at work, her legs down and spread apart a little to allow them to do their work.

Richard watched in awe as the tips began to circle her clit, setting up a nice steady rhythm, breaking off now and then to explore the pink opening of her vagina, slipping in slightly from time to time and making her hips squirm in blissful response.

She was completely lost in the moment, soaring higher and higher, her head beginning to thrash from side to side as the tensions inside became more and more intolerable. Her hand had slid off her taut breast, as her whole attention became focussed on the increasing inferno between her legs.

Richard swallowed hard, paralysed and his erection still magnificently perpendicular, as he saw her fingers begin to concentrate on her clit. Now they were rubbing right up against it, each contact sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body as she teetered on the very edge of a giant orgasm. Her mouth was open, a thin continuous moan escaping her lips as she held herself on the edge for as long as possible, wallowing in that painful pleasure until, with a final flick against the engorged button, she sent herself tumbling over the edge!

Her whole body went taut as the moment arrived, a myriad of blissful convulsions coursing through her, a thin cry escaping from her lips and then she slowly collapsed back exhaustedly into the soft, welcoming sheets. Richard swallowed again as he watched her hand finally rest itself lightly on her pussy, gently, almost possessively cupping her pubic mound as her heavy breathing gradually began to subside.

After a few more minutes she opened her eyes, almost in surprise as she took in her surroundings again, but she was still enjoying the post-orgasmic lethargy that had spread warmly through her. When she finally raised herself up on one elbow to look at him, he saw a mixture of emotions flash across her face. Subconsciously, he'd recognised lust and hunger, a little tenderness maybe, but chiefly, and unfortunately, anger!

He tried to anticipate her, "Wow Catgirl! That was THE most erotic thing I've ever seen!" He was watching her carefully when he added hopefully, "maybe you'd like to errrr see to me now?" glancing down at his almost painful erection.

She sat up, her breasts glowing, her nipples pointing accusingly at him, covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Her lips pursed before she spoke.

"Catwoman??"

He slumped back down on his tied hands, "Oh God Catgirl, can't you see that I can't do that? My father wouldn't trust her anyway! It's just not going to work!"

"This is VERY disappointing Richard," she twisted towards him, her hand reaching out and grasping his erection again, smiling as it reacted strongly to her touch. This time she used her fingernails to run up its underside, watching hungrily as the veins bulged, as it grew even taller, "Really, really last chance Richard. I'm ready if you are. You just need to say one word ....." She left the sentence hanging as her fingers repeated their magic.

He let out a long heartfelt groan as the sexual tension bound up in his penis threatened to overwhelm him, but in the end said nothing.

With a snort, she turned disgustedly away from him and stood up, dragged on her thong, shuffling her hips carefully as she eased the material over her sensitive skin. Without another word, she pulled on her Catgirl suit, slipping on the pink boots and gloves, before turning back to him. She didn't look happy!

"BAD decision Richard!" she snapped fiercely as she headed for the door.

He was struggling on the bed again, but only making his bonds go tighter, "Come on Catgirl, please.....you can't leave me here like this!"

She could, and she did!

To Be Continued -- Soon!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers