A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Heather was leaning over the rail as well and had noted the direction of Batgirl's gaze.

"Got your eye on anyone in particular?" she asked innocently, "Those Romans look pretty fit don't you think?"

Batgirl was about to make some pithy response when she saw Heather's amused expression widening into a big grin.

"You fancy the blonde don't you?" she added challengingly.

Batgirl glanced back. It was true. The man she'd been studying did have a fine mop of blonde, curly hair and his broad shoulders and toga made him look like a Roman god. The toga was clasped at one shoulder, hinting at a strong, muscular chest and, although the white, golden edged material dropped disappointingly to his knees, he had athletic looking calves and legs.

'Definitely 'yummy'!' she though as she felt a little tingle shoot down her spine and finish at a delicate point between her legs.

Suddenly, she was shaken out of her trance by Heather picking up her hand and dragging her off her chair.

"Come on!" ordered 'Supergirl' as she almost dragged Batgirl across the dance floor.

Her 'god' and his Roman friends were watching their approach with interest and, as they got nearer he stepped forward a little to greet them. He didn't get chance to say anything though as 'Supergirl' grabbed his hand, putting it into Batgirl's before grabbing the hand of a nearby Centurion and dragging all three of them onto the dance floor.

"All hail Caesar, or whatever you're called," she laughed, "I, Supergirl, and Batgirl desire to dance, and that's a 'super-order'!" she finished sternly.

The two men were almost as surprised as Batgirl at the speed and abruptness of it but soon joined in the banter as they began to mix with the gyrating dancers around them.

"Are you any particular Caeser then?" asked Batgirl, grimacing a little inside at the lame comment.

"Oh, definitely Augustus," he responded with a laugh that seemed to light up his face, "much nicer than the rest of them you know. And are you any particular 'Batgirl'?"

For once, she was lost for words so he continued in the same light hearted vein, "I saw that other one with Batman a few weeks ago. She looks good in that purple cat-suit, but nowhere near as good you do ................. in only part of it! She didn't seem to smile much either. I think I like you better already!"

"I should hope so," replied Batgirl through a forced grin. Well, the cheek of it. If he hadn't looked so good, she'd have had to make some sort of barbed comment!

They soon moved on though, chatting easily as they synchronised their movements. As she'd suspected, he was a sensual dancer, hips moving suggestively, making her respond in an equally sexy way, running her hands up and down her sides as she reflected his moves, triggering plenty of breathtaking sensations.

"Wow, you really are hot!" he breathed emphatically after a few energetic numbers, "Look, hang on here for a minute. I'm just going to see about some new music."

With that he was off, snatching a quick word with his friend who was still dancing with Heather. His friend nodded enthusiastically and he was off, fighting his way through the crowd to the DJ's stage.

Batgirl watched him go feeling pleased at the comment, but also feeling hot physically as she recalled the way that his hips had been thrusting towards her. There was a definite tingly feeling developing in her pussy as she imagined what those thrusts could do to her. She thought briefly of Batman again, but immediately pushed the thought to the back of her mind as she resolved to enjoy tonight. It shouldn't be 'revenge', but would she go that far with her new 'Caeser'? She didn't know yet, 'But maybe, maybe!!' she thought with a quick rush of excitement.

She glanced across at 'Supergirl', hand in hand with her Centurian, laughing brightly at something he said. As her eyes switched briefly to Batgirl, she gave a little nod and lifted her eyebrows a little. Batgirl smiled and gave a slight nod back. She was relieved. They were both happy with their current 'catches'!

Augustus was soon back at her side though, looking a bit harassed, but definitely pleased with himself.

"That's sorted," he shouted across to his friend.

Batgirl leaned forward as the current heavy bass throbbing dwindled away, "What's sorted?"

The lights darkened, a new slow-tempo song starting almost immediately and he was holding out his arms for her. She frowned for a moment before stepping forward, a smile spreading across her face and letting him wrap his big arms around her. As she let her hands rest on his shoulder she reached up to whisper in his ear, "So that's why you rushed off, I might have known!"

"Are you complaining?" he whispered back into her neck, letting her subtle perfume wash over him, and starting to sway with the music.

She nestled in closer, pushing lightly up against him, her bosom pressing right up against his chest and letting a hand drift up to caress his neck and golden locks. "I'd be complaining if you hadn't!" she whispered huskily.

For the next three of four minutes they drifted around together, lost in their emotions as they let their bodies gradually grind up against each other, each of them savouring the thrills of each new contact and Batgirl easily recognising the signs of his arousal as he pressed harder against her. He gasped as she upped the ante a bit by pushing back and pressing her tingling pussy slowly against his hardness.

They were both breathing fairly hard as the ballad ended and they reluctantly peeled away from each other. She was about to suggest that they get off the dance floor and find somewhere quieter when she saw him signal the DJ again, and another ballad started, one of her favourites.

He had his arms out to her again with a big cheesy grin on his handsome face. She didn't need to think about it as she stepped forward and moulded herself again into his now familiar arms, "You little devil!" she admonished quietly. But now his hands were on the move, "Oh God ....aaaaah" she breathed into his ear as one arm gripped her shoulders firmly to him while the other began to explore the bare skin of her back, setting off a myriad of little electrical impulses coursing up and down her nervous system. Her hips were developing a gyration in time to the slow beat of the music, each movement sliding her pussy from side to side of his firmness, each movement stoking a little fire that was burning between her legs. When his hand finally slid down further to cup one of her bikini clad cheeks, pulling her even harder onto his erection, she thought that she was going to feint from the pleasure.

She really was getting seriously aroused by the time that the song finally played out and she could tell from his little sighs that the work that her hips had been doing on him had been hitting the mark as well. This time they took longer to separate, looking uncertainly into each other's eyes as they tried to decide how far they should go.

The electric moment was shattered by the DJ's load voice, accompanied by a rolling musical fanfare, "Come on you lot! Let's have you all on the dance floor for the first 'Gee Gee' number!!"

Batgirl looked at her partner quizzically, "What's a 'Gee Gee' number when out?"

He looked a little surprised and, strangely, worried as he replied, "You don't know?" His words had almost been lost in the heightened hubbub and as Batgirl looked round she was amazed to see almost everyone piling onto the dance floor in a surge of young, laughing humanity that pushed everyone close together. An air of expectancy suddenly filled the room as the lights began to dim again.

He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "When the music starts, reach up into the air with both hands. You'll get a big surprise!"

It was all a bit weird, but as the first thumping base notes of a rock song began to reverberate around the hall a lot of things happened at once. The lights seemed to dim even further and, in the gathering gloom, she saw hands suddenly raised in various parts of the room. Not to be out done, she did the same, lifting and stretching both hands high in the air. There was an almost audible gasp of excitement around her as lots of people suddenly seemed to press even closer. Her 'Caeser' had slipped around her and was now pressed up closely against her back. She knew it was him because she could still feel his erection pressing up against her bikini bottoms! Then she got the shock of her life as strange hands seemed to appear out of nowhere and began to run all over her!

She desperately tried to get her own hands back down in protection, but the press around was too great and the effect of all those hands caressing almost every part of her body at once was so erotic that, in the end, she just left them limply around her head as her body automatically responded to all the sensitive contacts. It was too dark to pick out faces properly, but she sensed the men and women in all sorts of fancy dress milling all around her. In the great press, it was impossible to tell who was fondling her the most! She'd been aroused before, but this was just fanning the flames as, in her helplessness, she gave in to the electric sensations that all the physical contact triggered. She cried out in surprise as one hand in particular began to explore the skin above her stockings and then to delve between her legs, the thin material of her bikini pants doing little to dampen the effect on her pussy, and just to cap it all, she felt two strong hands running around the side of her chest before fending off the competition and cupping her bikini clad breasts!

She was rapidly losing track of time. Her level of arousal rose higher and higher. There was absolutely no way of stopping the continuous erotic torture, and she thought helplessly that her legs would have given way by now had she not been supported by all the jumbled mass of people around her. She twisted her head, searching for her partner, and suddenly she felt his lips caressing her ear and neck. Somehow she knew that the hands gently massaging her breasts through the bra top were his, and she cried out again as they began to home in on the sensitised nipples that were straining to break out!

Her whole body seemed to be on fire by the time that the music finally began to fade away. She was totally bewildered by the whole thing, her body crying out in protest as the tormenting hands gradually drifted away from her. The lights stayed low for long moments after the music finished, giving everyone time to recover a little and soon the only hands on her, almost holding her up still, were the ones wrapped around her breasts.

Her head was spinning with the sensations and suddenly she was feeling incredibly frustrated as she twisted in his arms in semi-anger, her breath whooshing out as his hands finally detached themselves from her sensitive skin. She looked up into his grinning face, her breath coming in wragged gasps, "You absolute bastard! You knew that was going to happen!"

"Hey, I'm really, really sorry," he responded in evident concern.

"Well, not totally," he added seconds later with a cheeky grin, "I thought everyone knew what a 'GeeGee' dance was though ........ and you're so sexy .......... I just wanted to get my hands on you!"

She briefly considered slapping him, but he looked too good, and she was still trying to deal with the tingles throbbing away in her wet pussy.

Another ballad was starting, she paused for a moment then quickly put aside her anger and stepped chuckling into his outspread arms again, "So a 'Gee Gee' is what exactly?"

"It's a 'Grapple and Grope' dance," he laughed, "It's a huge favourite at university discos!"

"I'll bet it is!" she responded with feeling a she moulded herself back against him, torturing her body further with the feel of that erection hard up against her again, and letting her hand slip inside his toga to run possessively across his bare chest. She could hardly believe that she was acting so shameless! She wondered briefly if it was just some sort of reaction from the traumatic events of the morning, but she quickly dropped that line of thought. She just didn't care anymore!

5 - An Annoying Distraction.

Catgirl was actually feeling quite pleased that she'd allowed Catwoman to persuade her to come to the dance. Okay, it was fancy dress and she hadn't bothered to change, but she knew that she struck a striking pose in her black and pink cat-suit anyway. She'd designed the suit to mould itself to her trim figure and there was no room for much underneath! She always felt incredibly sexy when she put it on and her confidence was boosted by so many male heads turning her way when she'd made her entrance.

Of course, that might also have been something to do with her accompanying Kittens as well.

There'd been no shortage of volunteers when word had got round the Kittens that she was going to the dance and the fact that it was Fancy Dress had sealed the deal. How those girls liked to dress up! In the end she'd had to choose just three, it would have been ridiculous to turn up with a bus load!

So, clustered around her, were Trixie, Mati and Bianca. Two were tall, one with a cascade of ginger hair that outdid Batgirl's, one a blonde and the other a raven haired Hispanic woman with curves enough for two. They would have attracted attention in nun's habits, but dressed as they were in outrageous 'schoolgirl' uniforms? Well, Catgirl had wondered if they'd get past the doormen! They had but largely, Catgirl suspected, because Mati had planted a long, lingering kiss on the shocked man's lips while letting her hand drift suggestively across the front of his trousers as they'd quickly shuffled past, laughing and giggling their way into the hall.

It was getting late and there was plenty of noise from the disco, but as they stepped onto the raised area above the dance floor, a surprised hush descended over the nearby revellers as eyes swivelled round and mouths opened silently as they took in the appearance of the newcomers.

Trixie was wallowing in the attention, "Right girls," she said looking across at the bar, "I'll get the drinks in," and began easing her way through the crowd which seemed to part before her like the Red Sea in front of Moses.

Catgirl watched her wiggling behind disappear for a moment and sighed, glancing round at Bianca.

It was no wonder they were having such an impact. She wore a dark red school tie wrapped loosely around her nick, a simple white shirt, but one that was unbuttoned down to her navel, showing a generous amount of cleavage held tightly in place by a half cup white bra. At her waist she wore a tiny pleated grey skirt that almost, but not quite, covered the thin white panties that were drawn tightly around her generous behind. Below that, acres of bare thigh led down to black stocking tops just above her knees and plain black sandals on her feet. You would have had to live on Mars to believe that this could be anything to do with school!

Catgirl grimaced slightly as the noise began to increase around her, people finally dragging their staring eyes away. Given their effect so far, she was beginning to wonder if bringing the gang had been such a good idea!

She scanned the crowd from her vantage point looking for Richard, wondering if he'd come without her. She held back a secret grin as she considered whether he could be still tied up on his bed, and with that massive erection still aloft above him! Maybe she should go and check? Maybe she would 'forgive' him and take advantage of him anyway? The tingling in her pussy suddenly let her know that there was strong support for that idea!

But finally, her roving eye seemed to have spotted him at the far side of the dance floor, his golden locks swaying to the sound of the slow ballad.

Then she stiffened as she got a clearer view.

-------------------**---------------

Batgirl felt her partner stiffen in her arms at the same time.

"Oh Shit, .............. Catgirl!" he gasped.

Batgirl had been far away in some magical place, drifting with the music, her partner and the way her body was responding to him. Incredibly, she felt herself almost glowing in sensual pleasure, in no doubt now about how the evening should end. Surely nothing should intrude on that feeling, surely not, but just as surely it had!

She jerked back her head in response to his curse, "What's the matter? Who's Catgirl?" she asked in surprise.

His response shocked her.

He'd quickly detached himself from her embrace, his hands on her shoulders, staring seriously into her eyes, "Look, I'm really sorry about this, but something's come up that I have to deal with straight away." He looked around distracted for a few seconds, waved at his friend who was still circulating with Heather before facing her again, "It won't take long, honest, but will you just grab a seat for a couple of dances while I sort her, I mean 'it', out? Please don't go, I really, really want to finish the night with you!!"

Then he was off, heading quickly across the dance floor.

Batgirl watched in dismay as he climbed the few stairs on the edge of the dance-floor, leading up to an imposing figure in a slinky black and pink cat-suit, her feet spread, hands on hips and an expression like thunder clouding her face below the sinister cowl and pointed, catlike ears.

Batgirl considered going after him. The threatening posture of the other woman had her worried, but he'd been very specific in telling her that he'd deal with it, and although they were now speaking intensely, there didn't appear to be any threat of overt violence. In the end she shrugged and headed back to their table, meeting up with Heather who'd also been cast adrift from her new friend.

"What's going on?" Heather asked, mystified as they sat down.

"Damned if I know!" responded Batgirl, "And who the hell is Catgirl when she's out?!"

She wasn't happy either.

6 - A Deal is Done.

Catgirl was absolutely furious by the time that Richard had made his way to her.

"Who the hell was that black bug that was attached to you on the dance floor?!" she stormed, taking a quick breathe before ploughing on, "I can't believe that you've just run off with someone, no, SOMETHING else just because of this afternoon!!!" She had to stop, she was becoming incandescent with anger.

Richard wasn't fazed though and responded in kind, "Oh that's great coming from you Catgirl! I think that this afternoon was pretty final don't you!! You left me in do doubt about what you really want from me! Have you any idea how I got free in the end?!!!"

They glared at each other for long moments, and Bianca finally chipped in quietly, "You ok Catgirl? We could teach this Roman 'goddess' a lesson if you want?"

Richard spluttered as he switched his gaze to the 'schoolgirl' standing next to Catgirl, speechless for a moment before finally snarling, "Keep out of this you kindergarten slapper!"

Catgirl had never moved so quickly in her life as she stepped between them, grasping Bianca's wrist in mid flight as her fingers arrowed for Richard's throat. The sudden escalation into violence had brought her back from the brink, calming her and making her realise what she really needed to do.

"Ok Bianca," she soothed, ".....ok, I know he's a tool, but I can deal with it now.....ok?"

Like a light switching on, Bianca was suddenly all smiles again, "Ok, ok Catgirl, it's fine." She stepped past them, pausing slightly as she passed Richard her mop of jet black hair flicking to one side so that Catgirl wouldn't see her lips hiss a dire threat, "You'd better behave 'Roman' because if you give my friend any trouble, you'll be feasting on your innards later!"

It was said in such a deadly, matter of fact way that Richard stepped back in surprise. Catgirl raised her eyebrows, and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to one side, suddenly calm and serious.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers