A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
334 Followers

Catgirl wasn't overwhelmed with the task. It didn't sound too important, but she'd been with Catwoman long enough to know when to take orders.

"Before that," Catwoman continued, "I've just got a few things to sort out with the Kittens and then there should be time to go over to the University and deal with that so-called friend of yours."

Catgirl wasn't so sure about that, "I don't think that I want Richard hurt Catwoman."

"Oh come on Catgirl, look how he treated you at the dance! Anyway, I've been speaking to his father and we've got a plan."

With that she stood up. It clearly wasn't a subject she intended to negotiate on!

7 - And Bit Of Research

Batgirl stopped her Bat-Bike on the country roadside as she headed towards the secret entrance to the Bat-Cave, staying astride the big monster and feeling the dull vibrations ripple around her body.

The sun was shining in an almost cloudless sky, birds tweeted pleasantly in the background and a horse in a nearby field took a break from munching grass to stare hopefully at her. She didn't notice any of it. She was still dealing with a hole in her heart the size of an asteroid and she just needed a few minutes to gather her thoughts before entering and possibly meeting up with Batman or Robin.

It had been one of the most traumatic moments she'd ever experienced as she'd watched Heather disappear out of her life at the airport. When she'd finally been able to turn away from the departure gate, an old lady had come up to her, touched her arm and asked tenderly if she was all right? It had been so kind, but there was no way that she could talk. She'd simply shaken her head and fled in tears from the bright, glass covered building.

When she'd got back to the flat, she'd moped around for a while packing a few final things up before heading back to her own place where she'd sat herself down and, after a bit more moping, given herself a stern talking to! She was Batgirl after all and she needed to show some backbone. There really was no disguising the feeling of emptiness that had overcome her though.

What she'd needed was a distraction. Then it had hit her! After the tantalising events of the previous evening with Catgirl and the Kittens, she'd decided that she needed to see Richard again.

He'd swept her off her feet at the dance in more ways than one, but clearly he knew more about Catgirl, and Batgirl in turn wanted to know a lot, LOT more about Catgirl. She had every intention of paying back that little minx for all that Heather and her had gone through after the dance, and it looked like Richard was the way forward. Of course, she'd quickly convinced herself that finding Richard had nothing whatever to do with the warm tingly feelings that took over her pussy as she remembered what they'd got up to at the fancy dress ball. Snag was that she only knew his first name and that he was a post grad at the university.

Which was why she was here. She put the bike in gear, revved up and released the clutch, feeling the rear wheel fight for grip on the dusty surface as she shot forward towards her destination.

Within minutes she was inside, parking up her hot steed on its stand next to the sleek black shape of the Bat-Car. She looked around. No sign of Batman or Robin fortunately. The thought of Batman brought a frown across her lovely features. Was it really only yesterday when she'd come up to Wayne Mansion intent on seducing him, practically throwing her firm young body at him. Then the frown turned to anger as she recalled watching him cavorting in bed with that black haired bitch Selina Kyle, whoever the hell she was! That was another one that she'd got on her secret 'pay-back' list, but one thing at a time. She'd concentrate on the search for her 'Richard' first. She was a firm believer in giving vent to her emotions though and, as she passed Batman's Bat-Car, she reached down and twisted off the wing mirror, letting it drop to the floor so that the glass shattered.

Now for the real purpose of her visit. She opened the door of the hi-tech computer room and slipped in. Gone were the days of massive computer cabinets, humming with restrained power and room size air-conditioning units. Inside the small brightly lit room were a row of consoles, some racking containing comms equipment and not much else! Batman held a secret advantage over just about the whole of Gotham. Because of his position, he, and Batgirl, had unrestricted access to every public computer system in the city, and with their IT skills, there were few private systems that they couldn't access when needed as well!

She grabbed one of the mobile swivel chairs, settled her purple clad bottom into it and signed on. Within seconds she was in the University HR System. A quick search on the keyword 'Richard' had brought up a daunting list of over two hundred records, but when she'd fine-tuned the search with a birth date that excluded undergraduates, she had a more manageable twenty four. It took just a few more minutes of paging through them before she leaned back with a look of triumph, and maybe anticipation, on her face. Staring back at her from the screen was the blond, curly haired features of her 'Richard'.

She noted the details before printing them off. 'Richard Elijah Dawson -- faculty of Chemical Engineering -- room 236 Senior Staff Accommodation block' There was a mobile number as well which she added as an afterthought, but there was no way that she was going to warn him that she was coming! She looked at the details again and laughed. 'Elijah'! She was going to have some fun with him over that!

There was no time to waste. She was on a mission! She logged off, jumped out of the chair and strode quickly out of the room. Straight into Batman!

It was only a gentle collision, but she'd dropped the paper containing Richard's university information. They were both taken by surprise.

"Batman!"

"Batgirl! What are you doing here?"

She stooped to pick up the paper and to give herself a moment to collect her thoughts. Looking up at the imposing figure in the grey and black suit, she was immediately distracted by his broad muscular physique. It was like being back at school! Every time she saw him she felt a thrill run through her, terminating at that sensitive spot between her legs. Briefly she was pleased at the reaction, particularly after the morning session with Heather. Maybe she wasn't a lesbian after all! Then the vision of Selina Kyle resurfaced ............ and so did her anger.

Batman was unusually hesitant for some reason.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here Batgirl, Barbara I mean...... I errr, well I was wondering a bit about yesterday. You see, I errr had something on my mind at the meeting and .........."

Batgirl was stumped. What the hell had happened to him, he was normally so clear and decisive. She narrowed her eyebrows as he stumbled on.

"It's just that somebody mentioned that ...... well, I know you'll think it a bit ridiculous, but that ..... you might have a bit of a .........errrr, ....well ....." he almost gulped, as he finally spat it out, " ..... a bit of a 'thing' for me."

Batgirl could feel her cheeks going hot and bright red, but she managed to avoid dissolving into a quivering jelly. Instead she flashed an instantaneous, heated reply.

"Well, you certainly got that wrong didn't you,....you big lunk! And I know exactly what you had your mind on in the meeting!! Bloody Selina Kyle!!!"

She managed to disguise the confusion in her face by spinning round, storming off and shouting over her shoulder "I hate you!"

Batman was left standing open mouthed in shock.

She'd just reached her bike when Robin also appeared from a side entrance. He ran up to her with a big smile across his face.

"Hi Barbara, it's great to see you. I didn't expect to see you until this afternoon at the courtroom." His eyes quickly ran admiringly over her sleek purple suited form, every curve perfectly accentuated by the tight latex. Suddenly he switched his eyes over to Batman, hoping desperately that Batgirl hadn't seen the hunger in his eyes.

"What time's Marco up Bruce?"

Batman had finally closed his mouth and took a few steps towards them, blinking to get his brain in gear, "It's not till four o'clock, so plenty of time. You need to be there Barbara you know, we may get called."

Batgirl grimaced. She'd forgotten about Marco's new bail appeal. Still, that was three hours away. Plenty of time to look up Richard.

Robin had turned his attention back to Batgirl, "Hey Barbara, how did the 'Uni' dance go last night? I wish that I'd gone now. It sounds like it was a real riot! Did you see those two girls dressed up in the skimpy Supergirl and Batgirl gear making a spectacle of them-selves? They sounded like a right pair of slappers from what we heard!"

Batgirl was about to explode when Robin innocently asked what fancy dress costume she'd gone in.

She took a deep breath.

"I .... WAS ... THAT .... SKIMPY..... BATGIRL!!" she said slowly, menacingly," ........ And if you call me a 'slapper' again I'm going to bury you!!"

She didn't trust herself to say any more so she jumped on her bike, hit the starter and skidded the bike round, almost taking Batman with her as she roared away for the Cave exit.

Batman and Robin were left gawping at each other, open mouthed in surprise.

"That was Barbara last night?!" whispered Robin in amazement, and a little wonder as he visualised her in the skimpy bikini set that all the reports had dwelled on.

8 - A Risky Idea

She parked the big bike behind the Accommodation Block, next to a shed so that it didn't attract too much attention. It was also next to a rear service entrance that she'd already identified as the best way in.

She'd just reached the door when she had a thought. Richard only knew her as that 'skimpy' Batgirl from last night. Maybe the sight of the real thing would spook him? Now, she just happened to have their fancy dress costumes in the rear panniers on the Bat-Bike. They were due to go back to the suppliers later that day and Barbara had promised Heather to return them.

She paused. She couldn't could she? Well, why not she thought as a quick thrill ran through her. It would certainly give him a surprise and suddenly she quite fancied wearing 'that' costume again. Maybe the drug from last night was still working? Who cares, she thought, as she tried the shed door and found it open. The shed was just a temporary storage area for chairs and other furniture.

A few minutes later, her normal purple Batgirl suit lay crumpled up on a small metal chair, and she had just about slipped into the skimpy fancy-dress 'Batgirl' costume that had been such a hit the previous night. The minimal purple bra and briefs were wrapped tightly around her lissom figure. The rather gaudy cowl and ginger wig was in place and she was just pulling up the second bright yellow stocking and smoothing it over her upper thigh. She took hold of the long yellow suspender attached to the equally bright 'utility' cum suspender belt, and slipped it inside the purple triangle just covering her pussy. Her other hand quickly slipped inside the briefs from below and dragged the suspender through and down to meet the front of the stocking tops to which she deftly fastened it.

Then she quickly stepped into the knee length black boots, pulled on the black arm gloves and stood back up. There was no mirror in the shed, but she knew exactly how sexy she looked with all that bare flesh on display. She looked at the plastic yellow cape, but decided against it on the basis that it looked a little 'tacky'. Somehow the suit was focussing her attention on Richard, her 'Caesar' from the dance last night, and an electric thrill seemed to run through her body. The last time they'd seen each other was on the balcony before that irritating Catgirl had interrupted them. As she remembered how she'd allowed him to take her in her sexually drugged state, the electric messages had started to focus on a very sensitive and increasingly damp spot between her legs.

'Oh come on Barbara!' she chided herself eventually, 'Business before pleasure!'

She managed to negotiate the short trip up to his corridor almost unseen. There had been just one encounter from a distance as she'd entered the stair-well, and the loud wolf whistle that the young man had directed at her both pleased and irritated her!

Still, now that she was outside his door, she almost had second thoughts. Could she really go through with this? Of course she could! This was her 'distraction' after losing Heather and she had to see it through. Anyway, Richard obviously knew more about Catgirl and she intended to find out what!

The anti-climax of the long wait after she'd wrapped hard on the door was suddenly alarming. After all this, surely he wouldn't be out! She put her ear to the door and strained to hear. There were definite watery sort of sounds in the background and some awful music playing. Maybe he was in the shower? She looked up and down the deserted corridor. Well, she couldn't just stand around here could she?

She looked more closely at the lock and smiled. It would be easy!

Ten seconds later she eased the door open and poked her head round to scan the empty space.

Inside she could clearly hear the shower and saw steam escaping from under a connecting door to her right. She quietly closed the door behind her and scanned the room. The biggest feature was the bed, which triggered a few more warm feelings. There was a desk and chair by the window, some wardrobes and a few college football posters scattered around the walls. It was very 'utilitarian', clearly a man's room. There was no sign of the water flow stopping so she wandered round, looking at some photos on a low wardrobe. She recognised the blonde locks of a younger Richard with an older couple. Probably his parents, and there was a separate photo of a raven haired young woman that triggered an immediate feeling of jealousy until she recognised the similarity in their features. A sister maybe?

No pictures of Catgirl fortunately as, in her current mood, Batgirl would probably have trashed them!

She'd also come to realise that the awful singing was not from a radio. It was coming from the bathroom, so it must have been 'her' Richard who was murdering a song that she actually quite liked. She pursed her lips as she made a mental note to put a stop to that in future!

After a few minutes she'd finished examining the room. She considered opening the bathroom door and surprising him, even if it was only to stop the dreadful singing, but in the end she turned to the bed. The covers were pulled back to air leaving a bright white sheet staring back at her. She somehow managed to get her pussy back under control as she had a fleeting vision of the two of them making out on that sheet before sitting on the edge of the bed, crossing her stockinged legs and waiting, almost patiently, for the bathroom door to open.

9 - Lovers Reunited

The sense of anticipation was driving Batgirl wild. The more she thought about last night and the more that she wanted to get her hands on him!

It seemed to take an age before she heard the shower go off, then there was a period of intermittent 'rummaging' sounds, presumably as he dried himself. At least the singing had stopped! She seriously considered going in and giving him a hand, but in the end sat tight, suddenly overcome by doubts about what his reaction would be. 'Oh God,' she thought desperately, 'I'm just an emotional wreck at the moment. Should I be here?' Then she thought about Catgirl again and the steely determination returned.

Finally it was too late as the door clicked and suddenly swung open.

He was wearing a large white bath towel tied around his waist, while his right hand held up a smaller towel as her rubbed his hair dry. His bare chest, still a little damp and full of the most glorious muscles, was rising and falling seductively with the effort. Her throat suddenly dried as she took in his athletic frame and the likelihood that he was naked underneath. Suddenly she didn't know what to say, but that didn't matter as he stopped dead in the doorway.

"What! ...........how did you?.......... Jesus, it's you again!! How did you get here? What happened to you?! Did Catgirl give you any ...................?!" he finally ran out of steam, dropped the small tower and strode over to her by the bed before Batgirl could react.

"Thank God you're okay. I've been trying to find you all morning. Nobody knew anything about you! It's as if you appeared out of nowhere, and Catgirl of course was no help!! She'd better not have harmed you!"

He looked her over, superficially checking her for damage it seemed, but Batgirl quickly noted how his gaze lingered on the bright yellow bat symbols that adorned the peaks of her bikini bra, and the 'v' of her purple briefs.

She finally managed to open her mouth and decided to put on a brave face.

"I'm fine Richard. Catgirl did give us a bit of a going over afterwards but nothing that I couldn't deal with."

Now her hungry eyes were raking over him at close quarters, and inevitably pausing at the bulge that was developing in the towel around his waist, more or less in line of sight from her seated position, "And err....... how about you? You don't seem to have suffered any permanent damage."

He grimaced as he told her that Catgirl had simply left him writhing on the balcony floor after she'd pulled Batgirl off him, harshly twisting his balls in the process. By the time that he'd recovered everyone had disappeared.

"I'm really going to have to sort her out this time," he added harshly, "I wouldn't mind, but I split with her earlier. She had no right to take it out on you!"

"Get in the queue Richard. I'm planning on taking that bitch down a peg or two myself!"

Looking into her eyes, he smiled as he saw the anger and determination bubbling through. He sat down beside her on the bed and let the back of his hand brush against her cheek, "Mmmm, I bet you do too. I'm not sure that I'd want to cross you. Snag is that I don't know how to get hold of her. I've only got a mobile number and she's not answering!"

Well, that answered one of Batgirl's unasked questions. So she asked him why he'd got involved with Catgirl and his response was cool to say the least.

"I think that she was only ever interested in some research I'm helping my father with. When I wouldn't help, we had a big bust-up and, well, that was yesterday afternoon! God, so much has happened!"

Batgirl wanted to ask more, but his hand had cupped under her chin and was easing her face towards his, "Anyway, sod Catgirl, I'd much rather know more about you. Like what's your name? You're so hot, absolutely fantastic, and I don't know anything about you!"

Batgirl's mind was racing. As if she could say who she really was? This was getting so complicated! And the nearer her lips got to his, the quicker her emotions were taking charge. In the end she gave a little sigh as she gave in completely and leaned into him, their warm lips meeting in a tender kiss that quickly got more heated as his strong arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her into him.

In a quick movement she dragged off the black gloves and her hands were around his neck, raking though his hair as she lost whatever semblance of control she'd started out with. Now her only objective was to feel him moving inside her again, just like last night!

After their tongues had spent long minutes playing with each other and their hands had roamed sensuously around their upper bodies, he pulled back. They were both breathing heavily. He looked straight into her eyes, "Jesus Batgirl, or whoever you are, I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer. Do you really want this?"

duke1951
duke1951
334 Followers
123456...8