A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

The woman had just finished stripping off her outer clothes as Madame Zynn circled her, pushing and prodding her with a short leather whip. She had short auburn hair hanging round a delicate, thin face, her eyes glued to the ground in true submissive response as Zynn trailed the tip of the whip around the cups of her lacy, peach bra. She looked mid-thirties to Catwoman but her well manicured hands and the fact that she was a 'winner' showed that she was obviously not short of money. Not that that meant better treatment from Madame Zynn!

"Right, off with the bra and panties and kneel. You know how I want you!" she instructed the woman harshly.

Catwoman watched in admiration as the woman reached behind her and slipped out of the bra. Her breasts were a good size, firm and taut, with small brown rings surrounding the pink buttons of her nipples. When she'd dropped down her matching peach panties the small pubic bush that sprang into view looked as good as the rest of her, the dark red colour a perfect match for her hair. Immediately she bent down to kneel in front of Madame Zynn, dropping down on her hands to emphasize her submissiveness and giving Catwoman a beautiful view of her upturned bottom. Madame Zynn took hold of a leather lead from a table. At one end was a collar, surrounding by silver steel spikes. She wrapped it round the woman's neck, fastening it in place at the back and walked around her victim as she took the tension in the lead, pulling at the woman's head.

Then Catwoman watched in surprise as Zynn placed one of her booted feet onto the small of the woman's back making her flinch underneath her.

"Ready now bitch?" hissed Madame Zynn as she slowly drew her boot backward down her spine until the tip of her silver stiletto heel disappeared between the bare white cheeks of the woman's bottom.

The woman gasped as Zynn let the heel drop lower into the soft skin between her legs. Catwoman saw her muscles tense at the contact, but her voice was calm when she replied.

"Of course Madame, please do what you will with me."

Catwoman smiled to herself as she admired Zynn's approach. Sometimes it would be good if her Kitten's were quite this compliant t as this!

"Right, change-over time," said Zynn as she removed her heal from between her victims legs, "come along bitch and claim your prize!" as she pulled the woman towards the door, making her crawl along behind her, "You coming Catwoman? I see that you've got your 'play' suit on today. I wonder what you could be after?!" she laughed.

Catwoman looked down at the many strategically placed silver zips covering her shiny black suit.

"Oh you never know what might happen in this sort of place," purred Catwoman in response," I just need to make a call though. I'll catch you up."

When she was alone, she pulled a mobile out of her belt and pressed a button.

"Catgirl? I think that I might need you at Zynn's place. I have a feeling that Batgirl might be about to make an appearance, and I think that Zynn's ready for her," she listened for a moment to the response before replying, "..........yes, yes, I know that wasn't the plan, but we need to be ready .... and yes," Catwoman sighed, "you can bring that 'thing' with you. I'm sure that Batgirl will love to help you with it!"

When she walked into the main Dungeon room she saw that Zynn had already been busy. The previous submissive was a dark haired, rather podgy woman. She had been shoved unceremoniously to one side, her lead attached to a ring in the wall. She had a dreamy expression on her face and was licking her lips.

Catwoman could see why. Batman was still chained up against the wall, but his lower midrift was bare, and the new auburn haired submissive was eyeing his spectacular looking erection hungrily as Zynn led her up to him.

"Right, he's all yours bitch, but remember it's mouth only!"

"Oh God, not again!" gasped Batman into the black hood as he felt the woman's lips begin to slide along his erect member.

Zynne whispered into Catwoman's ear that she needed to go and prepare a welcome for Batgirl, Catwoman smiled as she whispered back that she'd look after Batman. Zynn gave her a quizical look as she turned and led out the dark haired woman.

Catwoman watched the way that the woman was tracing the bulging veins in Batman's stiff cock with her tongue, making him gasp. She saw his big muscles tensing in response as the woman worked her way up and down. Catwoman was impressed. She was very, very good!

"Please," Batman gasped eventually, "you don't need to do this. Let me go. Maybe we can come to some arrangement." The woman's response was to open her mouth wide and to slide her lips over the tip of his sensitive glans. Batman sucked in hair, "You bitch, stop that!"

Catwoman smiled as she walked over and spoke at last.

"Now, now Batman, the lady's paid handsomely for you. The least you can do is to be civil."

Batman's head span round under the hood, "Catwoman, Selina! Is that you? Get me out of here!"

Catwoman was standing next to him now and she lifted the hood enough so that she could run her lips up his neck and across his mouth, "Mmmmm Batman, you do taste good. But I really don't see how I can let you go. You're Madame Zynn's property now."

"Don't be so difficult Selina. You do what you want! We all know that. Now, come on, unshackle me." He paused to wince, "And get that woman off me!"

Catwoman looked down to see that the woman had somehow managed to get all of Batman's impressive length down her throat and was starting to work on it energetically.

"Okay, I suppose we can do something about that," she responded as she reached down to ease the woman's head backwards, releasing his glistening cock again. The woman looked up at Catwoman questioningly. Catwoman was looking at Batman's erection again. It certainly was impressive.

"Well, it seems a shame to let that go to waste," she murmured to herself as she let her finger trail along it's length, prompting it to stand up even higher.

"What are you doing Selina?" snapped Batman as he heard the sounds of zips unzipping. The submissive was still on her knees and her brown eyes widened as she watch Catwoman removing parts of her lower costume to expose her pert black pubic bush and the pink slit below.

Catwoman pointed between her legs and the woman nodded as she shuffled forward and fixed her lips over Catwoman's glistening labia. Then as the woman's lips and tongue got to work between Catwoman's legs, she sighed into Batman's ear as she felt her arousal deepen. That woman really was very , very good!

"Oh God Batman, that's so, so good!"

"What is?!"

"Mmmm, you've absolutely no idea Batman......Oh God, there, yes, there ..... again!"

For the next few minutes, Catwoman writhed and clung on to Batman's shoulders as the woman began a serious onslaught on Catwoman's clit. Batman was mystified, but could tell from Catwoman's moaning that she was being treated to something.

"Come on Selina. Time and place you know. Let's just get out of here ... aaaaaargh!"

Catwoman had grasped is cock hard as she felt herself nearing a climax. But she didn't want it that way and she was strong willed enough to push the woman away from her sopping pussy. Then she turned to face Batman , grasping his cock again and inched herself up until the tip was nosing up against her bare pink lips.

"Mmmmmmmm, now then Batman, do your stuff!" she gasped into his ear as she fed the thick, sensitive glans end between her waiting inner lips, letting him slide slowly into her warmth until, magically, she was impaled. She felt the muscles in her bottom tighten as she captured his full length.

"Catwoman, No!!" was all Batman could say in shock as her lips met his and she began to work her tongue between his lips, her hips starting to gyrate as she worked his mighty erection around inside her, triggering showers of sweet feelings from between her legs.

It was instinctive he supposed, but almost immediately he felt his hips starting to thrust hard into Catwoman's compliant flesh, making her whimper as his cock drove up and down like a machine inside her. He was annoyed as well as aroused, and he didn't hold back as Catwoman literally bounced up and down on the end of his rock like member.

Within seconds she'd come. Her cry of fulfilment echoed round the room as she clung on to Batman, wallowing in the release as the convulsions rippled around her body.

The submissive was not to be outdone though. As Catwoman was still quivering above her, she forced her head between Catwoman's splayed legs and sucked Batman's balls into her mouth. The unexpected capture drove Batman's hips forward one last and mighty time, lifting an almost senseless Catwoman off her feet as his engorged cock finally exploded inside her, filling her with his hot seed.

15 - Batgirl to the Rescue

Batgirl was creeping slowly along the dimly lit corridor, her head scanning carefully from side to side, ears attuned to every little noise in the disused warehouse around her. There were many broken windows and the wind was whistling eerily through the gaps,

She was beginning to wonder if it had been a good idea.

Back in the Commissioner's Office she'd had a brainwave, but maybe she should really have shared it instead of going off on her own like this? Oh well, she thought warily, so far so good anyway!

It had been simple enough. Later, when she was alone, she'd noted the number on the screen and rung it!

She'd entered the 'auction' in her civilian guise, Barbara Gordon, and the whole thing had gone off so incredibly smoothly! By tapping into Bruce Wayne's almost inexhaustible money supply, she'd won her time slot for early the next morning and been given her instructions.

She'd boarded a taxi as Barbara and told the driver, as instructed, to head out towards the airport. She'd put her Batgirl uniform in a small travel-bag so that she could change later. At a set of traffic lights, a big black SUV with dark tinted windows had pulled up alongside and she'd had the feeling that she was being watched closely. She'd avoided the temptation to smile back cheekily and kept her eyes on the road ahead.

Within a few minutes she'd been called on her mobile and been given 'final' instructions.

When they'd pulled up at the dark, deserted warehouse it was early morning and pitch black all round. The taxi driver had been reluctant to let her get out in such a grim neighbourhood, but Batgirl had insisted. As soon as his tail-lights had disappeared, she'd found a hidden corner, grabbed her bag and transformed quickly into Batgirl. It really was a spooky, deserted area, but the feel of the tight, purple costume gripping her body had built up her confidence and she was soon scouring the big empty spaces inside. The musty spelling old building appeared to be deserted though.

That had been fifteen minutes ago and still there was no sign of anybody, but, as she continued warily down the corridor, she couldn't throw the feeling that she was being watched.

She stopped and whipped sharply round as she heard a scurrying sound behind her, just in time to see a tail disappearing into a hole in the wall. 'That does it' she thought as she willed her heart to calm down, 'I'm calling for back-up!'

But as her hand closed around the communicator at her waist, she heard another sound above her head and looked up, just in time to see the big cargo net falling over her and wrapping itself round her writhing body!

The weight of the rope had dragged her to her knees as she struggled to free herself. Then she heard footsteps.

"Well, how nice of you to drop in to Madame Zynn's place Batgirl," snapped a voice behind her, "we've so much been looking forward to your arrival!" Then there was a hissing sound and Batgirl tried to stop breathing, but it was too late as the sweet smelling gas wended its way up her nose and she pitched forward unconscious onto the floor!

-------**----------

Batgirl started to open her eye a fraction and then clamped it tightly shut again.

The influx of light from directly above her had amplified what had been a dull ache at the back of her head into something more like a migraine! She sucked in air and attempted to clear her head. She tried to move, but her arms were fixed above her head somewhere and her ankles wouldn't budge either. She was lying on her back, spread-eagled, on something hard. This didn't feel good. It was definitely time to look round!

The bright, naked light-bulb was still hanging above her, bathing her in its bright tlight. By twisting her head, she could see that she was in a small basement room, the bare bricks showing their age, white with mildew. Attached to the walls were various metal rings, and in one corner, a pair of metal shackles dangled down from a rusty hook in the low ceiling.

Stretching her head up up to look down her body, Batgirl was relieved to see the twin peaks of her purple costume covering her bosom and she could feel the reassuring weight of her black boots and gloves even though her hands and feet were tied, and stretched above and below her. Well at least she still had her costume on! As she strained to look round further though she was horrified to see that she was attached to a medieval wooden rack! 'Uh uh, maybe I really should have told Robin where I was going!' she thought to herself angrily as she realised just how vulnerable she was.

Just then her mental admonishments were interrupted as an old wooden door creaked open behind her.

16 - Batgirl Racked for Ideas

"What the hell are you?!" gasped Batgirl in disdain as Madame Zynn flounced into the room.

The appearance of the strange woman in her black dominatrix gear would have made Batgirl laugh in any other circumstances. But the small, podgy figure that seemed to be almost permanently on the point of bursting out of her black leather corset was not impressed by anything that Batgirl had to say.

"Oh very funny Batgirl!" she said sarcastically, "and not necessarily the brightest approach from someone in your position I'd have said!" At that she brought her hand out from behind her back and waved the biggest pair of scissors Batgirl had ever seen in front of her captive's face.

Batgirl swallowed, immediately regretting her outburst," What are they for?" Batgirl quickly twisted her face away as Zynn let the cold steel of the scissors rub slowly across her bare cheek.

"Well Batgirl," she said nastily, "Here you are, captured in a dungeon, tied helplessly to a rack, video cameras at the ready," she pointed up to the ceiling behind Batgirls head, "and only one thing not quite right wouldn't you say?"

Batgirl held her breath, a sinking feeling spreading across her stomach.

Zynn had seen the realisation dawn in Batgirl's eyes, "Exactly you cheeky purple bitch, I'm going to cut off that damn costume of yours so that the customers get a proper view of that perky little body you've been hiding away!"

Batgirl was struggling hard at her bindings as she saw the scissors descend towards her neck, and then the door suddenly swung open again, stopping Zynn in her tracks.

"Catgirl!" she said in surprise, "What're you doing here? Catwoman said that you weren't involved in this operation!"

Batgirl's hopes had risen for a moment, but as soon as she heard that Catwoman was involved they dropped again. She looked at Catgirl on her sleek black and pink gear, wondering if any salvation lay there, but any flickering hopes were soon shattered.

Catgirl had brought in small cardboard box that she set down in one corner before turning to the rack.

"Good job I did come by the look of it Madame Zynn. You'll never get through Batgirl's armoured suit with those things! Here let me show you how to release it."

Batgirl gasped in surprise. How could Catgirl possibly know the secret fastening mechanism on her suit?! But evidently she did! Her devilish fingers went straight to the back of her neck, under her cape fastening and then with a deft flick she'd released the secret catch and was drawing the hidden zipper downwards.

"Lift up a bit Batgirl" she said conversationally as her hand swept down Batgirl's back, opening up the purple material right down to the base of her spine. It took Catgirl about a second to unlock the fastening to her yellow utility belt and that was despatched straight onto the floor as she took hold of one of Batgirl's wrists.

"Right Zynn, help me with this. We'll need to undo her fastenings so that we can pull the suit off!"

This had to be her moment! As the fastening s were loosened on her wrist, Batgirl struggled so ferociously that she bruised her bare back on the hard wooden slats but Catgirl and Zynn were strong enough to hold onto her as they took turns in peeling Batgirl's costume away, first from each arm and then from each leg. Her bright yellow cape had already joined her belt on the floor and when they'd finished, Catgirl dropped the limp purple suit onto the dusty floor beside them.

They stood back and surveyed their handiwork.

Batgirl's chest was heaving up and down after her exertions, her bare breasts standing proudly, nipples dancing around in the bright light. She still had on her cowl, flowing red wig, black gloves and boots, but apart from a thin pair of black panties she was naked. It was so incredibly frustrating. She'd had her chance, failed, and now she was spread-eagled again with practically nothing on. She could almost hear the sighs of satisfaction from her imagined audience.

Zynn had read her mind, "Not just yet Batgirl. The cameras won't come on until Marco's finished with you!"

Any feeling of relief at the news about the cameras was dwarfed by the feeling of dread at the mention of Marco. Batgirl squeezed her eyes shut in horror at the implications so she didn't see Catgirl turn quickly towards Madame Zynn.

"What's 'Marco' got to do with this Zynn?" she didn't sound happy.

Zynne wasn't looking at Catgirl though as she stepped towards Batgirl and slipped the scissors under the waistband of the black panties. With two quick snips she'd released the elastic sides which she grabbed in her podgy hand and pulled dramatically upwards, making Batgirl suck in air as the delicate material was dragged up through the sensitive slit of her pussy.

Finally Zynn turned to Catgirl whose eyes were suddenly fixed onto Batgirl's pubic mound, the tidy light brown triangle of pubic hair sitting neatly between her long muscular legs.

"Marco's paid for her Catgirl, so Marco gets her! It's just a bit of business. Nothing to do with you!"

Then she stormed out.

Catgirl pursed her lips, but spent a few more moments admiring Batgirl's naked form. Stretched out on the rack as she was, she looked so incredibly erotic! Her proportions were just right, her breasts perky but not too big, her toned muscles stretched tight by the rack and glistening a little as Batgirl sweated, her delicate little pussy thrust high into the hair. The black gloves and boots just seemed to highlight her nakedness. She was absolutely breathtaking!

Catgirl stepped forward and let her finger trace its way around one of Batgirl's taut breasts, playing briefly with the nipple as it stiffened in response.

"Mmmmm Batgirl," she murmured to herself," you could be in a bit of trouble here."

Batgirl was getting desperate, "Look Catgirl, I know we haven't exactly got on up to now, but untie me. Please. Marco's an animal. You know what he'll do to me!"

Catgirl thought about it and seemed to make up her mind, turning away, "I'll go find Catwoman."

"What! No! Catgirl, you've got to let me go ...... now!...........Catgirl!!!!"

But Batgirl was screaming into a void. Catgirl had disappeared through the open door!

Batgirl was still breathing hard a few minutes later. She'd been struggling in vain against her bonds yet again when she heard footsteps and voices. She stopped, frozen in dread anticipation. Oh why hadn't she told anyone where she'd gone?! She'd thought that she could handle the rescue herself. Impress Batman. Now it looked like she would pay the price of her vanity, big time!

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers
1...345678