A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what a fantastic sight! Fucking awesome!!"

Batgirl had recognised the sinister voice behind her instantly. She gritted her teeth and swallowed hard as Marco appeared from behind her with Madame Zynn. He was still wearing the prison fatigues after his escape, his short dark hair was dishevelled and normally Batgirl would have been pleased to see his face disfigured by the extensive bruising. But not now, not with his eyes alight with an almost maniacal excitement!

"Right Marco, you've got half an hour...... and I don't want her damaged! ..........Well, not too much anyway. If I can't use her afterwards, I'm going to take it out on you Marco. You understand!!"

Marco didn't appear to be listening. Batgirl watched in horror as drool slid out of the corner of his mouth, then he responded slowly in a high pitched voice as he took hold of Batgirl's cheeks and dragged her face round towards his.

"Oh, but she's going to be damaged all right Zynn. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since the Barn!" he looked directly into Batgirl's eyes, leering at her, "I'm going to make you wish you'd never been born Batgirl. You're going to wish you'd given me a wide, wide berth before I've finished with you!"

Batgirl cried out in surprise as his thin hands wrapped themselves around her tender breasts and he squeezed hard, "And that's just for starters!"

Batgirl was horrified to see that Zynn had left the room and she was alone at the mercy of this monster. She shuddered as his hands finally left her sore breast and began to drag off his clothes.

"Catgirl!!!!" she screamed.

"Nobody's coming to help you, you miserable fucker," he snapped as he dragged off his pants, "I've not forgotten what you did to my balls in the barn, they still hurt, but this is going to teach you to be more respectful!" He was looking down at the mighty erection that was swinging between his legs.

Batgirl grimaced and closed her eyes. This couldn't be happening. Not to her. She was one of the good guys!!

The rack creaked as Marco climbed aboard and knelt between Batgirl's splayed out legs. At first she couldn't look, but her eyes eventually sprung open again and a gasp escaped her lips as Marco leaned forward and took one of her breasts in his mouth, biting hard!

"I want to see you looking at me!" he snapped harshly, "I'm going to push this in so far it's going to come out of your mouth!" as he shuffled up and Batgirl felt the horrifying nudge of the end of his rampant cock pushing up against her open labia lips. She couldn't help it. She had to close her eyes in fearful disgust as she felt him nosing deeper, ready to strike straight into her innermost sanctum.

Unbelievable! At the mercy of a thug like Marco and not a thing she could do to stop him. She automatically tensed her muscles, hoping forlornly that her vagina would somehow fend him off.

Then she cried out in horror as he lunged forward!

She couldn't believe it! Somehow the dunk-head had missed! He collapsed forward onto her chest, knocking the wind out of her as his big cock slid harmlessly down between her legs!

Relief flooded through her as the adrenalin subsided. What could possibly have happened? She opened her eyes, almost fearfully in case he had just been teasing her. Was he still ready to pounce?

But his head was still on her chest, cradled between her naked breasts, his eyes were open but unfocussed, and a trickle of blood ran down one cheek. Batgirl grimaced and looked beyond at the shape hovering over them. There was no mistaking the distinctive black and pink costume of Catgirl, hefting a large block of wood in her hand.

"Well, just in the nick of time wouldn't you say," she grinned as she rolled Marco off Batgirl to fall unceremoniously onto the floor with a soft thud.

Batgirl was sucking in deep breaths of air as she watched Catgirl drag the naked, limp form of Marco over to one of the walls and cuff his hands onto one of the metal rings.

"A 'thank you' wouldn't go amiss Batgirl!" she added chirpily.

17 - Batgirl Helps Catgirl Test Her Equipment

After that near miss, Batgirl would have thanked Satan himself! She shook her head in wonder. This was the woman after all who'd put her through so much sexual torture only the previous night, and here she was rescuing her. It was amazing!

"Thanks Catgirl, really........I, I .......don't know what to say. He was just about to .............," she grimaced as she looked at the slumped form of Marco, "Is he .......did you .......?"

"Oh he's not dead Batgirl, I didn't hit him that hard........or maybe you wish that I did?!"

Marco confirmed the diagnosis by groaning.

"I'd not lose any sleep over his demise!" snapped Batgirl heatedly as her pussy reminded her of the feel of his cock pushing up against it, "He's evil! Anyway, thanks again Catgirl, you can untie me now."

"Errr no ......... I don't think so."

"What! Why not?"

Catgirl looked down at Batgirl and smiled sweetly, "Well now Batgirl, does the word 'Richard' ring any bells? You don't seriously think that I've forgotten about that bit of treachery do you? And anyway, I didn't come over here to rescue you from that madman. I've got something else that I want to try out on you!"

She looked down at Batgirl's breasts, rising and falling with her heavy breathing and spotted the angry bite mark around her left nipple, "However, I do take exception to other people damaging my property!" she snapped a she whirled round to the groaning Marco and placed a well aimed kick between his legs. As his scream echoed round the room, Catgirl turned back, "There, that should teach him to treat ladies properly .... even you Bat-Bug!"

Batgirl watched warily as Catgirl picked up her cardboard box and emptied out the contents onto the rack between Batgirl's outstretched legs. She had to strain her head upwards to see between her breasts, but her spirits sank as she recognised, amongst the pile, a large black dildo strap-on. Her pussy ignored her brain though and began to tingle pleasantly. It looked like it was going to get some action after all!

"Oh, come on Catgirl, there's no need for this. I've been stretched out on this infernal rack for ages. Let me go. And anyway," Batgirl added as an afterthought, "it was you that drugged me and Heather last night!"

As usual it was the wrong thing to say as Catgirl glared back at her, "That's no reason for you to drop your pants as soon as you see a man with two legs and a large dick. Especially MY man!!"

Catgirl seemed to take a deep breath as she picked up the black strap-on and floated it in front of Batgirl's eyes, "Anyway, at least you'll be able to give me first hand feedback about my new creation. I told you last night that I was going to try it out on the 'real' Batgirl. And here you are!"

Batgirl's eyes were following the long black dildo with a mixture of concern and interest. The surface seemed to be dull, a sort of soft sheen, unlike many of the bright gaudy examples she'd seen before. It was a respectable size, at least seven inches long and thick enough to catch her pussy's attention without being anything too excessive. Batgirl breathed a sigh of relief. If the worse came to the worse, she ought to be able to handle that alright, surely.

She'd also noted black straps and the smaller, secondary dildo attached to the base at an angle. It was about four or five inched long, of the same material and clearly aimed at stimulating the wearer. Evidently Catgirl intended to have her fun as well!

Batgirl closed her eyes in exasperation as she realised the futility of fighting back. Her pussy seemed to have given up already anyway and was tingling excitedly at the thought of what seemed likely to come.

Then Catgirl was waving a fluffy white ball and a small metallic looking badge in front of her as she explained that this was no ordinary dildo. She'd designed it to interact with the 'bunnies tail' as she described it and with the badge. Batgirl's eyes widened as she saw that the fluffy ball was attached to a white plastic ribbed tube about three inches long. She suddenly had a pretty good idea how the bunnies tail would fit between her legs, and she wasn't looking forward to the experience. She had no time to protest though as Catgirl disappeared down to the bottom of the rack and began to twirl some wheels attached to the base. With a relief, Batgirl felt her tethered ankles moving towards each other, taking some of the strain out of her body. She was about to thank Catgirl.

"Ooops, wrong way!" laughed her nemesis as she spun the wheels the other way and Batgirl's booted ankles were pulled out sideways even further than before.

"Hey!" gasped Batgirl as she realised how far open her legs had been dragged apart. She knew that her slit would be gaping and her little pink hole staring straight back into Catgirl's face, "Mmmmm, nice Batgirl, very nice!" she murmured," You know it's funny. Trixie thinks that you've got the greatest nipples, but I really think that that pink slit of yours is much nicer!"

Batgirl had no time to reply as Catgirl picked up the fluffy tail and rummaged in the box for a moment, "Oh dear Batgirl, no lube! I had to pack in such a hurry. Oh well, you're not here to enjoy yourself are you!"

Then her face brightened as she had an idea and Batgirl flinched as she felt the plastic tube being drawn up and down between her oily labia. She had to fight hard to control the sensations flooding up from her pussy as she heard Catgirl again, "Wow, lucky for you you're so wet Batgirl. You're like a fountain down here!"

Then Batgirl was cringing as she felt the tip of the tube nudge up against her back passage, making the muscles clamp down even tighter around her little anus. Catgirl wasn't to be stopped though as she twisted and pushed firmly, teasing open Batgirl's tight muscles and forcing the tube deep into her hidden depths. Batgirl gasped as she felt the foreign body invade her and then sit like a dormant serpent inside her, the unfamiliar feeling sending such incredibly confusing signals to Batgirl's already tortured brain.

Batgirl had moaned as she felt the tail sink into her, and then gasped again as she felt the attached fluffy ball nestle between her legs and begin to tickle her sensitive skin. It was double torture!

She had no time to recover though as Catgirl's nimble fingers were immediately busy at Batgirl's clit, pulling at the little hood surrounding it and Batgirl gasped for a third time as she felt cold metal rub up against the most sensitive spot on her body as Catgirl clipped the metal 'badge' to the folds of skin surrounding it. Now she was wearing the cold, little badge right at the top of her red-hot slit. Batgirl wriggled her hips as she tried to deal with the sudden influx of pleasure radiating from her pussy and anus.

She vaguely heard Catgirl proudly describing how the whole thing would come alive when she switched on the power in the strap-on dildo, and how the three elements combined to some sort of devastating effect. Batgirl wasn't really listening though. She was still wriggling desperately on the hard wooden rack as she tried to manage her pussy signals and to calm herself down.

But when she looked at Catgirl again her eyes widened in surprise. She was just stepping out of her suit! The top part had already been peeled off displaying her own rather perky bare breasts and she was just stepping out of the second legging. She'd pulled off her gloves, but left on her black ankle boots and tight pink thong. Batgirl cut off the gasp of admiration that was developing in her throat. She was secretly concerned at the way that her eyes were drinking in the shapely figure of the young woman that had emerged. Her pulse was racing again. Good grief, this was Catgirl she thought desperately. It was no time for her lesbian side to come out again!!

There was another, less welcomed, sign of appreciation at the appearance of the semi-naked Catgirl. A low wolf-whistle rang round the room and Catgirl spun round to face Marco who was sitting up and leering at her. It was a bad move on his part as, with a stride forward, Catgirl placed her boot squarely into his balls again, hard! His scream reverberated round the room as Catgirl cast round, then picked up Marco's pants from the floor, rather distastefully, and pulled them down over his head as a blindfold and to muffle his crying.

"Bravo!" said Batgirl with feeling as Catgirl turned back to her.

Catgirl smiled, "Well, at least we agree on something. What a low-life he is!!"

Then she was back to business. She stepped out of the pink thong and struck a rather bashful pose in front of Batgirl, her hourglass figure perfectly framing the little triangle of fur between her legs and her sparkling light brown eyes. Surprisingly, it was topped by an almost shy smile as Catgirl glanced into Batgirl's eyes. Batgirl might have whistled in admiration, but held back after seeing what had happened to Marco!

Then she was busy again, picking up the strap-on, she ran the smaller of the two dildo's between Batgirl's exposed labia again, "Great lube Batgirl. You should bottle it and sell it!" Then she lifted one foot onto the edge of the rack, stretching open her own little slit in front of Batgirl as she slowly fed the black dildo in between. Batgirl watched a rather dreamy expression cross Catgirl's face as she eased it slowly into her vagina, wriggling her own hips this time as she settled it comfortably into place. After she'd dragged the straps under her legs, round her hips and tied them in place behind the small of her back, she stood next to the rack and experimented with the weight waving the larger black dildo around in front of Batgirl as she thrust and twisted her hips. She gave a little gasp of delight to herself. Clearly the internal dildo was doing it's work inside her, but Batgirl was more concerned about the big one waving around in front of her. Suddenly it looked a lot bigger!

"Right, time to switch on I think!" said Catgirl excitedly as she reached down to the base of the big dildo and pushed at a hidden switch.

Batgirl's eyes widened in shock, and suddenly she stopped breathing. The end of the big black dildo started to glow a dull red, throbbing almost as the intensity came and went. That alone would have shocked Batgirl, but what really caught her attention was the sudden activity between her legs. The dildo was nowhere near her pussy and already the bunny but-plug and her clit badge were vibrating! It was at a fairly low level, but enough to make Batgirl squirm in her bindings as her pussy nerves responded. Catgirl too gave a little squeal of surprise as her hands dropped to the base of the strap-on, easing it into a more comfortable spot as it went to work on her own clit.

"Wow, that was a bit stronger than I was expecting!" she exclaimed to herself as she sucked in a deep breath.

Batgirl was getting a bit worried. Being a guinea pig for one of Catgirl's experiments was losing its attraction fast. Had she any idea what she was doing?!

"Look Catgirl, maybe this isn't such a good idea," she said hopefully, but the response was disdainful.

"Oh don't be such a wimp Batgirl. I know what I'm doing," she said confidently before finishing a little less certainly, "Anyway, this is going to hit you a lot harder than me!"

Batgirl didn't have time to respond properly as Catgirl twisted away and began to climb onto the rack between Batgirl's sweat polished legs, just as Marco had done a few minutes ago.

"Aaaaaaaaargh" Batgirl gasped as the big, glowing dildo passed over the top of her belly and triggered an absolute avalanche of deep vibrations from the but-plug and her clit badge. She had to squeeze her eyes shut to avoid going straight into an orgasm as the infernal devices went to work on her.

Catgirl too was breathing deeply as she knelt between Batgirl's knees and dropped her hands onto the rack on either side of Batgirl's bosom. The Dildo was waving ominously around about six inches from its target.

"Christ that's strong!" gasped Catgirl as she inched the glowing tip nearer to Batgirl's little pink opening, now absolutely dripping with juices. There'd be no lube issues here! She looked down at Batgirl whose face was now thrashing from side to side as her impending climax took hold. Catgirl's clit was also throbbing as the internal dildo vibrated away uncontrollably. Catgirl gritted her teeth as she felt her own orgasm approaching. This wasn't good enough though, she hadn't even managed to get the dildo in yet!

She watched Batgirl's face tighten, as if in pain and her back arch as the first climax ripped through her, the blissful little convulsions radiating like a beacon from her frantic pussy. There was no relief from the torment though as the clit guard and butt-plug, driven by the proximity of the dildo, continued to vibrate incessantly, sending waves of pleasure and pain into her brain and pushing Batgirl over the edge yet again as she almost immediately succumbed to a second and then a third giant orgasm.

Catgirl couldn't hang on much longer herself. This was way stronger than she'd expected, but she was determined to have her way with Batgirl, and with last surge of willpower she drove her hips forward, forcing the glowing tip of the dildo up against Batgirl's vagina entrance, crying out as her own orgasm took her and letting the forward momentum drive home the dildo deep into Batgirl's red hot cavern.

Then she collapsed down onto Batgirl's sweat covered torso, gasping for breath.

Batgirl was living a world of bliss and pain. When Catgirl had thrust into her, the but-plug and clit badge had gone haywire! She felt herself swamped with sharp electric twinges from almost every nerve in her body. The climaxes had merged together into an almost continuous surge of convulsions. Her whole body was wracked with blissful pain, every muscle ached with sexual tension. For a long time she floated in a semiconscious state as flashing colours and sweet feelings whirled around her brain, pushing out any rational thought.

Gradually though, she felt the climaxes lessen, she could start to think again. She could feel herself impaled on the big vibrating dildo, but now that it was trapped deep within her, the intensity of the vibrations seemed to have lessened. It was still a kind of continuous sexual torture, but at least her senses had returned. Painfully!

Catgirl was still lying across her chest, their breasts snuggling up to each other. She too seemed to be struggling to contain her emotions as she too was hit by surges of climaxes. She was shaking her head as if trying to clear it.

Batgirl would have shaken Catgirl's head a lot harder if she could have got her hands free!

"Catgirl! You've got to get that thing out of me! I'm going to explode!!"

Catgirl looked back through bleary eyes.

"I can't................. move! As soon as I do it'll hit me again......ohhhhhhhhhhhh"

Batgirl had just suffered another mini climax as she saw Catgirl succumb again.

"Do it Catgirl! Get a grip! We can't stand this much longer!! Aaaaaaaah!"

Batgirl saw the recognition flash through Catgirl's eyes, and the sudden resolution to act! They both shut their eyes and Catgirl gritted her teeth as she pushed herelf up on her arms and dragged her hips backwards, finally pulling the big dildo smoothly out of Batgirl's sopping vagina, making a kind of slurping sound as Batgirl's tight muscles finally let it go.

The motion had subjected Batgirl to another massive assault on her pussy as her clit seemed to explode with the high frequency vibrations from her 'badge'. It was enough to send her spiralling out of control again as another series of shattering orgasms engulfed her again.

Long minutes later, when the stars had stopped spinning and she finally came round again and found the strength to looked up, Catgirl was busy putting things back into her cardboard box. She'd suited up and was looking fairly calm but Batgirl could see that she was still breathing deeply. With a surge of relief, batgirl realised that the butt-plug bunny tail and the badge had disappeared and she was 'only' naked, stretched out on the rack again. Just like old times.

1...345678