A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Vexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Beautiful ........... just ...... absolutely beautiful!" Barbara gasped as she began to rip at the buttons of her blouse, dragging it off her arms, then fumbling with her own skirt zipper and wiggling her hips as she pushed the material down, letting it slide slowly down her long legs. The cream waist slip followed it within seconds and Barbara quickly stepped away from them, looking back at Holly with a challenging expression.

Holly had propped her head up on an arm to watch the unintentionally sexy strip-tease, and was positively drinking in the sight of her erstwhile opponent. Barbara's creamy lacy half-cup bra was only just holding in her beautiful orbs and, much to Holly's surprise Barbara was wearing tan stockings over her shapely long legs. They hung down from a matching cream suspender belt, the suspenders dipping tantalisingly under and out from the small triangle of wispy cream material covering her pussy. Holly's throat went dry as she contemplated the erotic sight in front of her. She'd never expected Barbara to dress like this for work. She was usually so prim and proper!

"Wow, double awesome!" gasped Holly in admiration. "You ought to lose the bra though!" she added huskily.

Barbara was pleased with the compliment but let her hands cup her bra covered breasts for a few seconds, luxuriating in the thrill and watching Holly's mouth silently open, before reaching behind her to unhook it. With a quick shrug of her shoulders the material freed itself from her own beautiful orbs and dropped to the floor.

It wasn't as if this was the first time that Holly, as Catgirl, had seen them, but this was different. This time Barbara was stripping off voluntarily, and it made her seem so much more sexy. Holly's whole body was already aflame with desire. She just wanted those lips back on her swollen breasts, and everywhere else on her body! Now!

"God Barbara, now ......... please ........ just ..... do me!"

Barbara was back on the bed in an instant, gently pushing the compliant Holly down onto her back again, her head dropping down to nestle briefly into the young woman's delicate neck.

"Right," she whispered huskily into Holly's ear, "a promise is a promise, so just lie back and let me ravish you!"

Holly just sighed out loud in anticipation as she sucked in Barbara's sweet fragrance. Maybe she could have replied if she'd been quicker, but Barbara's lips were now nibbling around her neck, her bare breasts pressing against Holly's own and they were both lost in the tingling thrill of it all.

The sweet lips soon began to make tracks down her front and Holly was immediately writhing under their influence as they ran smoothly over the top of one breast and wrapped themselves around one of her oh so tender nipples. The sounds that escaped her lips were totally unintelligible, the air expelled from her mouth in short sharp breaths of delight as the tense pleasure built up inexorably inside her.

Barbara let her lips suckle on the nipple for a while before letting her tongue explored all around the light brown areola and flicking across the nipple tip. She was pleased as she felt Holly's writhing intensify under her. She was getting really good at this after all the sessions with Susan!

When she finally transferred her attention to the other nipple, she also let her hand slide smoothly down the front of the little corset until it slipped off the edge and encountered the bare flesh of Holly's lower tummy, just above the line of her panties. Holly let out an involuntary gasp as she felt the fingers trailing across the taut skin, the gasp turning quickly into a low moan as the fingers reached the elastic of her white panties and began to burrow underneath!

Barbara had lifted her head away from Holly's breasts to watch the expression on her young opponents face as her fingers began to delve deeper under the stretch white panty material. She smiled in delight as Holly's expression changed into something like awe as they slid ever so slowly over the delicate fur of her pussy, reaching further and further down into the jungle before starting to tease open the waiting labia lips, gently but firmly tracing around the delicate folds of flesh, sliding smoothly over the oily damp surface.

Holly's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her head was thrashing slowly from side to side as her whole being became focused on the tantalising finger tips delicately exploring her most private parts. Her legs had automatically opened to allow the fingers the maximum possible access and as they started to trace little patterns around the sensitive entrance to her sopping vagina Holly thought that she would explode.

Barbara too had seen how excited her charge had become and realised that she wouldn't be able to hold back her climax for long, so she calmly withdrew her hand from under the panties initiating a little wail of disappointment from Holly's tortured lips.

"Won't be long now!" Barbara whispered as she slipped her fingers around the waist of the delicate white panties and swiftly drew them down over Holly's pussy and quivering hips. She dragged them up her legs with Holly desperately trying to speed up the process by lifting up her ankles and shaking them off one leg so that they hung lazily around her other ankle. Immediately she spread her legs again, and Barbara too sighed in anticipation as Holly's sexuality was totally exposed to her.

She was momentarily distracted by the sight of the little bush of hair, nicely shaped into a little brown heart, the bottom of the furry point resting on top of the fold of skin only partially hiding Holly's engorged clit. Her eyebrows lifted a little in silent approval. Holly's eyes were now wide open and she was silently imploring Barbara to finish the job and release her from her torment.

Barbara smiled back and nodded in understanding as she slowly dropped her head to drink at the fountain. As her lips drew themselves around the damp flesh, Holly let out a little cry and she was soon squirming uncontrollably again as Barbara let her tongue explore the throbbing pink vagina entrance and the surrounding folds of sensitive flesh. Barbara knew from experience that the moment was at hand and wasted no time in letting her lips move up to encircle the little fold of soft flesh above the pink gateway. Sensing Holly's impending climax, she drew the hyper sensitive little bud of her clit between her lips and let her tongue flick sharply across it.

Almost immediately Holly's body arched upwards and froze as she stopped breathing for long seconds. She was at a tipping point as the pleasure reached a peak before collapsing dramatically over the edge, Barbara feeling Holly's body being overwhelmed by delightful little convulsions as the massive orgasm ripped through her.

As Barbara lifted her head she was smiling again at how big and deep the climax must have been. Holly's drained body was now sagging back onto the bed, legs still stretched wide apart, arms writhing above her head as she began to drag in deep breaths of air.

"Mmmm pretty good, even if I say so myself," muttered Barbara to herself as she tried hard to quell the tingles now radiating out from her own pussy. "God but Catgirl is such a sensual creature!" she thought dreamily in anticipation of what might be to come next!

Chapter 8 -- Dark Plans Develop

"You sure that you're contacts have got this right?!" breathed the large figure as he shifted his position for the umpteenth time.

He was slouched in the passenger seat of a large, black 4x4 utility vehicle. The tinted windows ensured anonymity from prying outside eyes, but did nothing to block the view of the two occupants as they gazed down the street at the expensive looking apartment block.

"Absolutely boss," replied the thin, weasel looking individual behind the driving wheel, his quick dark eyes flashing sideways as he spoke, "the blonde's definitely been marked down as one of her crowd, and those are her wheels parked outside."

The big man focussed again on the open topped, bright yellow Ferrari down the street, its luxurious dark red leather interior almost glowing under the late afternoon sunlight.

"Well, she'd better appear soon, I can't afford to be waiting around here all day. Maybe we should just go in and give her the works!"

"We don't know the layout boss, might be a bit risky, can't we give it a bit longer?"

As the words came out, his attention was caught be another flash of red in the doorway. His eyes widened as he took in the spectacular sight of the leggy blonde who'd emerged, pause for a moment to pat her hair into place. She was wearing a tight red mini-dress that accentuated the generous curves of her bosom and bottom, and hovered six or seven inches above her shapely knees. The matching, bright red high heels clipped hard on the pavement as she set off again.

"That must be her boss! Jesus, what a figure!!"

"That's why Catwoman selects them you idiot!" replied the big man calmly, "she wants her Kittens to captivate weak blokes like you!"

Nevertheless, the big man had sat up and was watching intently as the smart figure walked over the road to her car. They were parked about thirty yards down the road from the Ferrari, but secretly he was as impressed as his underling as he watched her open it up and ease herself behind the wheel.

Suddenly the driver of the 4x4 started to fret.

"Christ, if she puts her foot down in that thing, we'll never be able to keep up!"

"Oh stop worrying you dummy, this is downtown Gotham, with the traffic around here she'll be lucky to get above thirty!"

Then they were off as they pulled out to follow the bright yellow target. As the big man said, it was easy. The woman made no attempt to speed up and the traffic levels made it easy to follow from a respectable difference. After about twenty minutes of mundane driving, she pulled off the main road into an industrial estate on the edge of the city. After about a hundred yards, she signalled left and pulled into the front car park of a small industrial unit. The big 4x4 slid silently to a halt on the street opposite.

"This must be Catwoman's place then," breathed weasel face as he watched her switch off the ignition and open the low door of the sports car. "Jesus Christ!" he added as he watched the young blonde swing her legs round to get out of the low seat. Surely there was no mistaking the flash of soft creamy fur as she stretched open her legs to get out from out from the car?

"Did you see that boss! She wasn't wearing ........." he started to blurt out agitatedly before being rudely interrupted.

"I know, idiot. That's standard dress code for the Kittens. They... watch out!" The big man suddenly shrank back in his seat as he watched the blonde bombshell start to hurry across the road towards them, but they both started to breath easily again as she sauntered past them without even a glance and disappeared into on old, derelict looking warehouse behind them.

"Oh smart, Catwoman! Very good - use one building for parking and the one opposite as a base. Brilliant!" the big man was smiling widely now. "Ok let's go, we can come back later with the boys to do a recce."

Weasel face switched on the engine, "Told you it would work Leopard Man."

Chapter 9 - A Surprise for Barbara

Barbara was stretched out languidly on the bed, her eyes closed as she wallowed in another post-orgasmic stupor. She could still feel Holly's hands roaming all over her body, but they felt distant, almost like from within a dream.

It had been such a great afternoon! The warm feelings almost overwhelmed her as her mind drifted back. After the initial, intense session, they'd taken it in turns to explore each other's bodies, each delighting in bringing the other to one deep climax after another. They gradually lost the rest of their clothing and ended up with their naked, intertwined bodies almost glued together by the fine layer of sweat that had enveloped them. It had been heavenly!

Eventually they'd had to pause, both feeling absolutely sated, and surprisingly hungry!

Barbara couldn't remember whose idea it had been to ring for room service, but they'd acted like young schoolgirls, sitting up in the large bed, backs to the headboard, white sheet carefully draped across their legs and laps as they waited for their sandwich order. The nice looking young waiter who'd eventually stumbled across them in his elegant blue uniform and bright brass buttons had almost dropped his tray in shock as he came in and saw them together, naked from the waist up.

His eyes were transfixed on their bare breasts, glistening slightly after their earlier exertions and they'd teased him to come closer after he'd set down the tray with a clatter on a small side table. It took some coaxing, but eventually Holly's offer of a tip if he brought over her purse got the better of the young man. As she leaned forward to rummage for a banknote, the sheet slid even further down and her small, heart shaped, fury pussy slid into view. The waiter took a step back in shock, swallowing hard as his eyes flickered up and down between nipples and pussy, almost popping out of their sockets. After they'd found out that he was called Peter, they'd thanked him nicely and the sheet had somehow fallen even further to expose Barbara's little fur covered mound as well. At this he'd fled out of the room, clutching his tip as the two new friends collapsed into each other in a giggling heap.

After the meal, they'd swapped stories for a short while like new teenage girlfriends before inevitably starting to make love again, Barbara unable to control her passion for her new lover.

The recollections were starting to drift into the background as Barbara gradually started to pay attention to the things around her again, just in time to feel Holly, astride her now, lean forward to run her hands up her arms, still stretched high above her head, sending tiny little shivers down her spine again. As a bonus she watched one of Holly's delightful breasts bobbling near to her face and it was an automatic reaction to reach up with her mouth and grasp the tight little nipple between her teeth, before nibbling gently at it. Holly sucked in a big lungful of air as her nipple fired off a string of electric sensations into her brain.

She paused for a moment before fiddling again with Barbara's arms, and then leaning back, carefully and reluctantly extracting her nipple from Barbara's grasp.

"Oh God," she breathed as the sensation drifted away, "stop distracting me Barbara! I've got a little surprise for you!"

Barbara looked up at Holly's face in puzzlement as the young woman sat back and reached up to catch hold of a strip of grey satin chord dangling down from the top of the four-poster framework. As she drew it slowly downwards, a devilish little smile spread across her face as she glanced down. Barbara's face creased further into puzzlement before changing quickly into consternation as she started to feel first her ankles, and then her wrists being drawn out remorselessly towards the corners of the bed. She twisted her head round in horror to see little loops of grey satin around her wrists and ankles, slowly dragging her into a spread-eagled position on the bed, Holly still astride her tummy and looking down on her in satisfaction as she pulled the bindings taut!

"What.........!" spluttered Barbara in dismay as her eyes snapped wide open, and flashed with anger, "What the hell is this all about Catgirl!!?"

Then, in a smaller, hurt voice, "I....., I.....trusted you as well."

Chapter 10 -- Back at the Ranch

Robin had spent the afternoon at Wayne mansion tinkering with the Bat-car. Now that he'd started an engineering course at college, he was regularly down in the Bat-cave with bits of the car spread around him. Batman wasn't entirely impressed. He was happy that his ward was developing new skills, but not so keen to find the sleek black machine in a state of disarray when it might be needed in a hurry! In the end he'd agreed with Robin that the tinkering could continue if the car remained operational at a few minute's notice. That was good enough for Robin, after all 'operational' could mean any number of things!

It was past tea-time though and he was feeling hungry, so he'd finished the re-assembly, cleaned himself up and changed back into his civilian clothes before heading back up to the main buildings and appearing into the oak panelled reception hallway as Dick Grayson, 'spoilt' ward of multi-millionaire Bruce Wayne. He smiled to himself at the thought. Little did those people who gave him that label know about his adventures alongside the Caped Crusader!

As he entered, he almost bumped into the conservatively black suited figure of Alfred, Bruce's venerable old retainer.

"Oh, hi Alfred," he said brightly, "I'm starving ..... anything good in the pantry?"

Before the old butler could reply, a door opened further down the hall, and Robin's eyes widened in surprise as Bruce came out of the sitting room, arm wrapped possessively around the waist of a tall, trim looking woman in a sharp blue business suit. They hadn't seen the two figures further down the hallway, and seemed to have eyes only for each other as the woman laughed gaily at some comment that Bruce had made as they headed for the doorway.

When they reached the big oak door, they stopped and the woman reached up to wrap her hands around Bruce's neck to draw him towards her, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Robin's eyes widened even further as the woman pressed her body close into her partner, her hips gyrating slowly as the tight skirt rode higher up her fabulous looking legs.

This was too much for Alfred, who came out with the loudest "Hrrrrummmmph!" that Robin had ever heard.

Even so, the two figures were reluctant to draw apart, staring deeply into each other's eyes before Bruce smiled an acknowledgement back at the shocked Dick and the affronted Alfred. The woman also glanced in their direction, her sharp features somehow vaguely familiar to Robin, but he couldn't recall meeting her anywhere. But then again, Bruce always had a string of beautiful woman in tow, so he didn't find that particularly unusual.

"They don't always have a figure like that though!" he thought ruefully as he watched the woman disappear from sight, and somehow, it didn't take much to imagine what they'd been up to this afternoon. Dick's smile broadened further as he realised that whilst he'd had his hands full of oily machinery, Bruce had had his hands full of something else entirely!

"Who was that stunner?" laughed Dick as Bruce closed the door and came back into hall.

"Selina ....... Selina Kyle," Bruce replied with a matching wide grin, recalling the afternoon's strenuous love making with relish, "She's a ..... a sort of business colleague."

"Wow, I hope that she's got a friend that I can do business with as well!" replied Dick enthusiastically.

Bruce smiled even further, and after a moment's thought he responded in a measured tone, "You know, she does have a colleague ........ maybe, if you play your cards right .........?!"

Dick was used to being teased by Bruce though, "Oh yeah! I'll believe that when I see it!" as he twirled away to head for the pantry leaving Bruce facing a stern looking Alfred. An Alfred who knew all about a lady called Selina Kyle!

"I do hope you know what you're doing Master Wayne," he said stiffly, "Catwomen is a beautiful woman, but not the most stable of partners!"

--**--

Outside Catwoman's lair the small group, dressed in their trademark brown furry suits were piling into the big, dark 4x4 that Weasel had parked further down the street.

Leopard Man was pleased. They'd been able to infiltrate past the usual guards using some of his special trance-inducing gas to temporarily disable the normal guards. He was particularly pleased with his latest 'product' as it also acted as an amnesiac so they wouldn't remember being out when they came to. They'd probably just think they'd dropped off for a few minutes, so Catwoman wouldn't know that they'd been in.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
123456...8