A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Vexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

The 'recce' had been completed in quick time and they hadn't been interrupted. He'd been able to map out the whole layout, and disable the alarm on one of the roof windows before they'd called a halt so that they were clear before the Kittens started to arrive for the evening entertainments. Most satisfactory!

As he hauled himself down beside Weasel in the front seat, he couldn't help but give out a sigh of satisfaction.

Weasel noticed, pleased that his master was feeling good.

"Everything went well then Boss?"

"Everything went VERY well!" he responded triumphantly, "So tomorrow sees the demise of that vicious feline traitor! Catwoman's going down big time!!"

The last statement came out with such venom, that a slightly shocked Weasel decided to keep his mouth shut as he switched on and pulled the big vehicle away from the kerb.

Chapter 11 -- Another 'Electric' Experience

Back in the hotel bedroom, Holly had adopted a slightly pained expression as she stared down at Barbara's spread-eagled, naked form.

"Oh come on Batgirl, I know how much you like a bit of fun to spice thing's up a bit. Anyway, it was almost your idea anyway!"

"What do you mean!?" spluttered a mortified Barbara, who still couldn't believe that she'd allowed Catgirl to do this to her again.

"Well, I got this trick out of that BDSM book that you let me have earlier," she laughed, then looking down even more mischievously at her victim, she added "And it's full of all sorts of other ideas that we can try as well!"

Barbara lay back, and closed her eyes in exasperation. She was hardly new to BDSM. Her current lover, the delectable Detective Susan Reid had introduced her to some mild forms many months ago and there was no doubt that she found being pleasured while helpless to react incredibly arousing. But that was with someone she knew and trusted deeply. She wasn't anywhere near as confident about her new partner.

"Anyway," continued a bubbly Holly, "I've got a much better surprise for you in a minute, but shall we make you a bit more comfortable first?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned forward over Barbara to grasp the big, deep pillows from the top of the bed only to jump back with a gasp as Barbara's teeth began to sink into one of her dangling breasts.

"Oi! No need for the rough stuff Batgirl!" she panted as she cupped it tenderly to examine a couple of light teeth marks around the brown areola.

In annoyance, she grabbed one of the pillows, yanked up Barbara's hips and slid it underneath her bottom to push her furry little pussy high into the air, her strong thigh muscles and firm breasts tautening even further under the strain.

The second pillow went behind Barbara's head, propping it up so that she was looking straight up between the valley of her beautiful orbs and up to the soft brown furry jungle of her pussy. Suddenly Barbara shivered a little in dread anticipation. Whatever Holly had planned, she was going to get a marvellous view!

But Holly still seemed annoyed.

"I'm not sure you deserve me Barbara. I've gone to a lot of trouble to give you a good time you know. The least you could do is to show a little appreciation!"

"What!" gasped the spread-eagled Barbara again, stunned.

"Anyway," smiled the impish Holly, suddenly excited and bubbly again, "I'll forgive you. I just can't wait to try this out!"

Barbara twisted her head to follow Holly as she jumped off the bed, and retrieved her big grey bag from a nearby chair. She rummaged about inside it for a short while before extracting a long, cylindrical looking packet covered in a soft, shiny black material and tied together at one end by a black draw-string.

The shape of the container had set Barbara's imagination going and her suspicions about its contents were confirmed as the Holly pulled apart the draw-string and began to withdraw a smooth, metallic looking dildo. Barbara was a bit disappointed really. After all Holly's comments she'd been anticipating something unusual, gross maybe.

"Oh, is that all," she sighed in relief as Holly brought it over to the bed. It wasn't even particularly big, maybe six of seven inches long. Even so, her pussy had started to tingle a little in anticipation of a nice work-out!

On looking closer however, helped by a grinning Holly holding it right in front of her face, she noticed some peculiarities. The end of the dildo seemed to turn inward on itself, leaving a small nipple sized cavity of uncertain depth, there were a couple of black buttons built into the base and the smooth, shiny surface was pock-marked by hundreds of tiny holes.

Barbara switched her gaze into Holly's eyes, a quizzical expression spreading over her face.

Holly couldn't contain herself!

"I ought to make an apology at this point .... particularly as you're tied up! You remember the session we had with Mr Dynamo a few months back?"

Barbara's quizzical expression deepened. She was hardly likely to forget that day in a hurry! She'd been inadvertently roped into Catgirl and her European friend's little sexual tryst and had ended up letting this strange, but incredibly exciting man take her to a level of passion she hadn't thought possible, culminating in him filling her with his equally strange, electrifying seed. The effects had been titanic, and she'd passed out with the sheer bliss of it all, which would have been great if that's all that had happened. Unfortunately, for the next few days the electric effect of his cum residue inside her vagina tantalised her so much that she was almost perpetually on the edge of a continuous series of mini orgasms until the feelings gradually began to fade away. She'd had to take two days off work!

"Well, point is," continued Holly conversationally, "I was a bit annoyed that you'd let him come in you, particularly after he'd told me that it was such a bad idea, and seeing as you were still out for the count after he'd left..... well ..... I thought that I'd take a sample."

"You what!" gasped a shocked Barbara again, "You actually rummaged about inside me?!"

"Well, I used a spatula and test tube. I've got a pretty well equipped lab back at the Lair .... and I err, .......... wanted to see what was so special."

"I can't believe it," grimaced Barbara as she squirmed her hips a little at the thought, before she experienced a sudden sinking feeling in her stomach.

"And did you find anything interesting?" she queried hesitantly.

Holly's smile spread widely across her face. "Yup! It was a really complex analytical challenge, but I did manage to identify some of the active ingredients. And ........" she didn't finish.

"And?" queried a now thoroughly alarmed Barbara.

The smile widened even further.

"I managed to create an artificial mixture that has the same effect. Well, not quite as powerful, or long lasting," she added disappointedly, "But I did it ........ and it's in here!"

She held up the dildo, "At the press of a button, it comes out of the holes like a little aerosol. And you're the ideal person to let me know what it's like!"

Barbara's eyes were now wide with alarm. She struggled ineffectively with her bindings, her spread-eagled body writhing about sensuously under her tormentor's happy gaze.

"Well, where shall we start?" said Holly as Barbara's struggles subsided, "Up here perhaps?" She was holding the shiny dildo between her fingers like a long fat pen and began to use it to draw little rings around Barbara's right breast. Barbara sucked in a deep breath as she felt the cool material slip across her sensitive skin, her breast tautening even further as her nipple stood up in anticipation. She swallowed as she watched the circling 'pen' climbing slowly but surely higher up her breast until, with a gasp, she watched her tender nipple disappear inside the indentation in the tip of the dildo. The tingling sensation had increased to an almost unbearable level and her legs were squirming again as the warm sexual tension built up across her whole body.

Holly looked down with a wide, cheesy grin across her face.

"Now then, which button was it?" she pretended to be deep in thought, before, with a look of triumph, she pressed the smaller of the two buttons in the base of the dildo.

"No Holly no ............. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Barbara's voice tailed away into a subdued scream as she felt first her nipple and then her whole breast explode with mind numbing sensations. It really was just like she remembered from her session with Mr Dynamo as the 'electric' sensations vibrated around her breast, her nipple feeling almost molten and triggering matching tingles from between her legs.

It took minutes before she could speak, her brain befuddled by the storm of nervous energy, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Ohhhhhhhhhh....."

"Thought you'd like it," smiled Holly above her, "and now the other one I think."

Barbara had no time to respond, still struggling to control the sensations from her right breast, as she watched blearily as the silver dildo switched its attention to her other pert orb, going straight for the nipple this time. As Holly hit the button, the new avalanche of electric sensations from her second breast rode the tide of the first wave and Barbara gave out a long drawn out moan as she unbelievably felt herself going over the edge into a strong orgasm, the multitude of little convulsions finally bringing some relief to her tense body.

"Wow, how cool is that?!" gasped Holly in amazement as she watched Barbara being enveloped by the orgasm, "and we haven't even touched your interesting bits! Awesome!!"

Barbara was dreamily coming down from the unexpected climax and finally managed to speak. Her rational brain was fighting to get control it was determined to be angry, but somehow those words wouldn't come.

"God, Catgirl ........you, ....you, ... that was .... that was ....absolutely AMAZING!"

Holly was grinning back, "I know .... the look on your face! Ready for part two?"

She didn't wait for a response, and Barbara was now feeling so incredibly horny that she just hazily looked up into the gap between her fire-ridden breasts in rising excitement as Holly drew the dildo up her taut abdomen and began to rub it across the brown, furry little jungle above her legs. With her waist pushed up into the air by the pillow, she couldn't see beyond, but she knew that, with her legs splayed widely outwards by the bindings, her most sensitive sexual lips would be gaping open. She also knew that, whatever her rational brain thought, all she wanted now was for the tormenting silver rod to be rummaging about, deep, deep inside her waiting vagina.

Holly didn't seem to be in any hurry though as she ran the silver tip past the furry pussy and began to rub it up and down against her outer sexual lips.

"Oh my God Holly," gasped a thoroughly inflamed and excited Barbara, frustration mounting remorselessly, "Just get on with it will you! I want it in me ..... now! .....ohhhhhhhhh!"

Holly had finally pushed the tip of the dildo up against the pink entrance to Barbara's dark cavity, the flood of inner juices almost dragging it upwards as it began to slide smoothly into its nesting place until only the base and the buttons were visible, her strong vagina muscles gripping it tightly into place.

Barbara had shut her eyes to luxuriate in the thrilling feel as the cool metal slowly invaded her inner sanctum. "Jesus," she gasped slowly, "That feels so, sooooo good!"

Holly let her victim absorb the new feelings as Barbara wriggled her hips to maximise the warm sensations flooding up her body to merge with the red hot sensations still pulsating from her nipples. Barbara was clearly incapable of speech as the sexual tension began to rise inexorably again, and Holly looked down on her almost tenderly as her finger hovered over the bigger button. "Coming, ready or not!" she whispered, remembering the old childhood saying, as her finger pressed firmly down.

Barbara was already drifting in a sea of warm sexual sensations when the aerosol was released from the dildo's myriad of holes, instantly spreading around her tender vagina walls. Barbara's lithe body immediately went rigid as every nerve in her inner sanctum suddenly lit up and sent a continuous stream of tiny electric sensations deep into Barbara's befuddled brain. Her breathing stopped as the inner tension rose to new heights, and the low animal like moan that escaped her tight lips highlighted her total loss of control until, with a cry, her body twitched uncontrollably as she was wracked by the biggest climax that she'd ever experienced!

Holly watched on in silent amazement as Barbara's sweat drenched body twitched and convulsed before finally collapsing back onto the soft white bed-sheets. This was way more powerful than she'd expected! She bent to cup Barbara's face tenderly in one hand, but the experience had clearly been too much for even someone of Batgirl's physique and she'd drifted off into a deep, unconscious sleep.

"Mmmmm, powerful stuff!" Holly whispered to herself as she slowly eased out the silver pleasure rod before gently removing her young friend's bindings.

Chapter 12 -- Who's Threatening Who?

Catwoman was busy zipping herself into her jet black, figure hugging suit. She was just thinking that it was almost a shame to cover up her beautiful body again, when a voice from behind distracted her.

"Why go now Selina? We could make a night of it."

It was a deep, very masculine, strong voice and it triggered a sweet tingly sensation from her pussy. She was almost tempted. It would have been so easy to run the zipper downwards again, climb back onto the bed and repeat the strenuous love-making of the afternoon. She could still almost feel the sensation of that oh so rigid cock pounding away between her legs, but she knew that she had other things to deal with. So, it was with an air of disappointment that she turned to face the semi-naked man sprawled languidly across the hotel bed.

"Sorry lover boy, got to scoot I'm afraid."

She finished zipping into the suit, pulling on her black cowl and settling it over her jet black hair before leaning over to place a kiss on the man's forehead, wriggling sharply to one side to avoid the arms trying to wrap themselves around her.

"Now then Bruce, behave yourself!"

She pointed to the familiar grey and dark blue costume draped carelessly across a chair, "Anyway, don't you have any criminals to catch these days Batman!"

"I've caught you!" the handsome man responded cheekily.

"That's a matter of opinion," replied Catwoman with an easy smile, "who paid for the room then?"

"All right, all right.... I did ... but it was my turn .......... and I got the distinct impression from all the noise you were making that you might just have enjoyed it a little!"

"Hey, that's not fair. A gentleman wouldn't be listening, and certainly wouldn't mention it!"

"Oh, don't get the idea that I'm a gentleman," growled Batman as Catwoman finally headed towards the door. "And watch your back Selina," he added seriously, "that threat from Leopard Man was pretty specific!"

She turned at the door and smiled back, "Well Batman, I do believe that you might care after all!"

Then, with a sudden vicious expression clouding her pleasant features, "If Leopard Man tries anything on with me he's dead meat! I don't bother with the 'bringing to justice' bit, I just dish it out!!"

Chapter 13 - Tables Turned

Barbara came round very slowly, ever so pleasantly, the inner warmth of the giant orgasm still percolating around her whole body. From her toes to the tips of her fingers she felt absolutely drained.

After a while, she gradually realised that she was still on the soft bed, curled up on her side in a foetal position, knees trucked together near her stomach. A mild breeze whispered across the room reminding her that she was still naked, and as she flexed her legs and arms a little she realised with a start that the bindings were gone. That reminded her of Holly.

"The little monster!" she thought hazily, but with little emotion. She was too tired to work up any anger and she'd had to admit, as her memories resurfaced, that that really had been one hell of an experience!

This seemed to bring back into focus the smouldering fires still burning around her nipples and deep between her legs. "Oh Gosh!" she shuddered as she realised that the sensations, although diminished, would still be tormenting her for some time to come. Still, it didn't feel quite as bad as when Mr Dynamo had unloaded himself into her!

Now she became aware of the limp arm draped across her back and shoulder, and she twisted ever so slowly round to find herself looking into the calm, peaceful face of Holly laying next to her.

Barbara had lost track of time. It must have been late she guessed because Holly seemed to have drifted off into a deep sleep of her own, her peaceful features disturbed only by the gentle sounds of her slow, shallow breathing.

Barbara carefully slid out from under the arm, and wriggled off the bed, sucking in a quick breath as the smouldering fire between her legs woke up again.

"Oh, I'm going to get you for this, you little temptress!" she whispered to herself as she stood over the sprawled, equally naked figure on the bed. Holly had turned on her back, her pert breasts rising and falling rhythmically with her breathing, the bed-sheet draped across her upper thighs just failing to hide the cute heart shaped pussy from sight. As she gazed down, Barbara was amazed to feel her lust resurfacing before an idea suddenly struck her. "Fantastic!" she thought with a wide smile as she turned and leaned over Holly's prostrate, sleeping form, reaching out above her sleeping head.

--**--

Soon after, Barbara had showered and had towelled some life back into her aching muscles. She was in the bathroom, and after powdering herself with some perfumed hotel talc, she pulled up her bikini panties carefully over her sensitive pubic mound before sitting down on the stool and gathering up her stockings and suspender belt.

The frilly cream belt was quickly fastened around her waist before she reached forward to slide up first one stocking and then the other, pausing momentarily to enjoy the feel of the sheer material embracing her smooth skin, before feeding the suspenders carefully under her panties and attaching the dark stocking tops.

It was then that she heard the first sounds from the bedroom. At first it was just a faint moaning, but this soon developed into a cry of shock.

Barbara smiled at her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she picked up her bra and eased her tender breasts into their waiting cups. Then she laughed as she heard Holly starting to shout out in annoyance. She stood up almost reluctantly, shook her head and stepped into her waist slip and skirt. By now the level of shouting and cursing next door was reaching embarrassing levels, so she headed into the bedroom as she pulled her blouse loosely around her shoulders.

The sight in front of her set her off laughing again. Holly had stopped shouting as Barbara re-appeared and was looking back at her with a thunderous expression on her face. She was lying on her back, her wrists fastened into the satin strips, each pulled towards the corner of the bed just like Barbara before her. Barbara had left her ankles un-bound so that she could squirm about on the bed, and between her legs, under her heart shaped pubes peeped about half an inch of silver dildo, the black buttons standing out ominously.

"I suppose you think this is funny Batgirl!" snapped Holly.

Barbara smiled back, "It is rather ..... and I'm Batgirl again now am I? I thought we were supposed to be friends?" she teased.

Holly spluttered an incoherent reply, before her expression softened as she considered her position.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
123456...8