A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"I err, well she's just been helping us with the completion of our harvesting program Batman."

"What!"

"She did volunteer you know ......... in fact it was her idea actually."

"What!!"

"And It was successful. She supplied plenty of energy......... more than we needed actually."

"Then why is she lying in that private ward over there in a coma you imbecile?!!"

"We, err couldn't quite shut down the extraction process quick enough. She's so incredibly volatile you know ......"

"I know that! I'm her father.............!!" Batman finally stepped back, a resigned expression quickly crossing his face, "Well, maybe I'm not as it turns out...........but what the hell! I thought you needed TWO females for your bloody harvesting!!"

"Well, normally we do, but what with the problems with Catwoman and Catgirl," he shot an accusing glance back at Batman, "Well anyway, Batgirl decided to, err, go it alone so to speak."

"I'm sure that you said before that the only way you could harvest was using two women," repeated Batman suspiciously, "The only other way was like that renegade Arturos5. Using his bloody cock and sending them senseless!"

Batman paused again before a startled realisation crossed his face, " You didn't?? .............You...!!!"

Doctor Stephens reacted quite smartly to grab hold of Batman's wrist as the crime-fighters hand flew at his throat, and showed surprising strength in holding it there, hovering a couple of feet away from his face.

"Stop there! I won't allow you to damage me," he snapped, before eventually letting go as Batman breathed out and stepped back again.

"Everything's under control Batman. My staff are working at a mechanism to reverse feed some of that energy back to Batgirl, "he continued patiently, "we'll soon have her on her feet!"

It sounded so like any doctor in the world, re-assuring a worried patient's family, but he was keeping a careful eye on Batman's reactions.

"I can't believe it," he spluttered as he finally sagged backwards into a plain wooden chair, "So you've actually 'had' her .............. with that 'thing'......... " he indicated the general area of Doctor Stephen's lap, "Oh God .....!."

For a fleeting second it looked like the doctor's cheeks had reddened, "Well yes Batman, obviously. It was the only way. It's what you males and females do isn't it? And .....and ......", for the first time he was struggling for words, " ....it was .....well, a very strange experience, and ....errr ..... very satisfying too."

"Oh, I'll bet you're 'satisfied' all right!" responded Batman harshly, leaning forward again. He looked upwards, as if at the heavens, "And after I've ....... restrained myself ....... and for so long!"

Suddenly there was a beep from the doctor's communicator.

"Ah that means that Hailsburt1 is ready!" said Doctor Stephens sharply as he jumped up and headed for the door, "Come on Batman, we should be able to bring her round now!"

Batman was still seething as he trailed after him into the private room where Barbara Gordon lay. He almost sobbed as saw her lying so still, prone on the bed, white sheet pulled up to her chin, her head laying peacefully on the puffy white pillow, apparently asleep, but hardly breathing.

"What!" he spluttered again as the doctor calmly went over to the bed and began pulling down the sheet, exposing first her bare shoulders and then her glorious, pert breasts.

He couldn't believe it! She was naked under the sheet! And this doctor, this ALIEN Doctor, that had just assaulted her was calmly exposing her beautiful body.

It was all too much!

He strode forward angrily reaching out again to grab hold of the man, or whatever he was! But he couldn't! Something stopped him. Something he couldn't control and he was left standing a few feet away from the bed, impotent, as his muscles suddenly refused to obey him!

Doctor Stephens had twisted round at his sudden approach, "I'm sorry Batman, but we really can't let you interfere with this process. It's for the good of Batgirl though," he added reassuringly as he turned back to his task, gradually easing down the sheet even further.

Batman's eyes widened as more of Batgirl's naked flesh was exposed, his throat going dry as the sheet moved relentlessly across her muscular abdomen and suddenly the perky little triangle of brown pubic hair covering her mound crept into view.

Batman's strangled little cry could have been one of shock, anger, surprise, frustration, almost anything in fact. He didn't really know himself as he was forced to watched impotently the sheet's relentless descent, finally stopping at mid thigh. And he really couldn't help letting his eyes roam all over Batgirl's beautiful, naked body.

Of course he'd always known what a good figure she had. They'd been a team long enough for him to see lots of her at one time or another, but never like this, completely naked! It was a bit late he thought in embarrassment, but he wondered if he should look away? He'd just gone through a period trying to think of her as his daughter, but now he knew for sure that she wasn't and the sight of her bare flesh was starting to have an uncomfortable effect between his legs! But however 'wrong' it might be he couldn't drag his eyes away!

Then his fantasizing was interrupted as he watched the Alien doctor again. He'd been speaking into his small metallic communicator again, waited for a few seconds and then, incredibly, leaned over her waist and begin to push the instrument down over her pussy.

"Hey, no! You can't do that!" gasped Batman as he watched the phone like object almost disappear between her shapely legs, pushed hard up against the dark slit of her sex.

Doctor Stephen's just turned and smiled at him though, as if addressing a child, "It's where we got the energy from Batman.... and it's where we need to put it back. Just relax and watch for a few minutes. This should work quite quickly."

Batman couldn't possibly relax though, and the words hadn't been entirely re-assuring," What do you mean 'should' ?!"

"Well, we haven't actually done this before........"

"Oh my God..... I can't believe that this is happening! Now what!! Oh no ....pull it away!!"

His attention had been on her pussy for some time, but now it was drawn horrifyingly to a sudden hazy yellow fluorescence that quickly envelop the area around her engorged slit and the instrument pressed up against it.

"No, that's good Batman, honestly. It looks as though it's working!"


7 - An Embarrassing Moment


Batgirl's re-awaking was different to many she'd had after recent traumatic events.

This time there was no weird dream to confuse her. Just a deeply warm glowing sensation between her legs, and the feeling of her naked body on the cool sheets.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked straight into the calm, blonde haired features of her favourite alien doctor.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with a smile.

She felt her body writhe slightly under his gaze as the memories of the sex that they'd just had flooded back through her and the warm glow in her pussy instantly intensified. It had been the most electric, awe-inspiring experience that she could ever imagine. All those climaxes, one after the other, almost never-ending. Her hormones were in charge and she gazed longingly into his eyes. No wonder she felt absolutely shattered. But in such a good way!

"Did we ....?" she asked weakly.

"Yes", he responded calmly, knowing exactly what she was asking, "we got all the energy we needed. A little too much as it turned out! I wasn't really expecting to feel like that and I couldn't get you off me quick enough, so I'm afraid you've been 'out' for a couple of hours while we figured out how to replenish you a bit."

Batgirl was only half listening though. The memories of them making love and, more importantly, the memories of her feelings while she was impaled on him were still swamping back over her.

"Oh God," she said huskily, "I can't believe how I felt when you were in me. It was like being in the middle of a nuclear explosion! And I just came and came and came .... it was unbelievable .... but so, so, so good! I'd intended to get off quickly, ..... but I just couldn't ..... it was just so incredibly mind-blowing."

"I believe that I 'came' too," he responded with a slight sense of wonder in his own voice, "It was ...... most ......errr, enjoyable! It's such a strange way to feel for us. I think that I can see why Arturos5 became addicted to it!"

She laughed, lifting her arms around his neck and intending to pull him down to kiss him, but stopping in mid motion as her eyes finally left his face and focussed on the figure behind him.

"Oh my God ..... Batman!" she gasped in horror.

Batman's jaw had dropped as he'd listened to her savouring her strange experience. He couldn't believe what he was hearing!

"Batgirl........ how ...?" he stuttered.

Then Batgirl suddenly realised that she was totally naked in front of him, and with something strange pushing into her pussy!

"Oh!" she blurted out as she quickly reached down to pull away the communicator from between her legs so that she could drag up the sheet and cover her modesty, then with a bit more spirit, "You could have turned round Batman!"

Batman was still staring back with a glazed look on his face. "I....I .....I ....." he spluttered again before regaining some of his composure and shaking his black cowled head, "Unbelievable Batgirl ...... and ...... and ......and .....he says that it was YOUR bloody idea!"

Doctor Stephens had taken back his communicator, resisting an absolutely irrational impulse to put it to his nose so that he could sniff it, and was looking on askance as the two crime-fighters gradually got angrier and angrier with each other, accusations flying back and forth like daggers. He was please in a sense though that it seemed to prove that Batgirl was quickly regaining her strength again, and her spirit!

Eventually the storm sub-sided a bit and he managed to get a word in of his own.

"What's going on? I thought that you were part of the same team. Why are you arguing like this?!"

She'd calmed down a bit by now, "You mean, why am I arguing with the most self-centred, unsympathetic , voyeuristic pervert in Gotham City?" she snarled.

Batman drew himself up to his full height, dominating the room as he drew in a big, deep breath, "I'm not going to dignify that with a reply Batgirl. I just can't believe that you feel so ................."

He let his voice trail off. Suddenly the fight seemed to drain away from him, "And I've ...... for so long ......" he sighed mysteriously as he spun on his heel and just walked out of the room.

"Oh" said Batgirl quietly after he'd left, suddenly regretting much of her outburst. Why oh why did he have this effect on her? One minute she wanted to jump into bed with him and the next she was throwing things at him. It was ridiculous!

"He likes you I think," added Doctor Stephens as he too looked at the swinging door, "he called you 'my Batgirl' when he was threatening me just now."

"What......... you were fighting?"

"Well, not exactly, I had to stop him before he did any harm to himself, but I think that he was angry with me for letting you do this for us."

Batgirl's head was spinning again. "Mmmmmm......'my Batgirl' eh ..... would you believe it? I wonder what he meant by that?"

It wasn't something that either she or he could answer.


8 - Difficult Days


Four days later, Batgirl was back in the hospital and striding down the corridor into the staff quarters.

It was late.

All the day staff would have gone hours ago and the hospital was quiet. The sound of her boots clicking down on the hard floor echoed up and down the corridor. It was a good job that she wasn't trying to creep up on anyone tonight she thought as a secret smile spread over her face.

She was feeling that pleasant mixture of excitement and anticipation that had kicked in as soon as she'd seen the note that had been pushed under the door of her flat that morning. She hadn't expected to hear from Sister Allison so quickly, so she was overjoyed to see the short little sentence.

Hi Barbara, sorry this is a bit rushed but I'm in an hurry and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since ... well, you know when! I'm back at work today and I'm on a 'late' so I've booked that rest room again and I was hoping that you could join me there later? About eleven? I really, really hope you can make it!!

Sister Allison

PS - I know you probably shouldn't, but I'd love it if you came as 'Batgirl'!

It had cheered her up no end and she'd spent the day getting more and more excited about what they would do together, how her hands would roam over the Sister's beautiful body, and how she'd feel when the Sister's did the same to her!

And it had made up for the distinctly rough few days she'd had since the big bust-up with Batman!

Firstly, she'd had to say goodbye to Doctor Stephens. That had been weird to say the least!

He'd called the next morning as she was changing to leave the ward, having had a good night's physical rest at least, even if her mind had been in a turmoil!

He'd sauntered in just as she was pulling on a lemon blouse that Robin had brought earlier with some of her other clothes. So she'd been standing there in a nice little cream bra and panties set with her blouse gaping wide when he'd whistled at her and said, "Wow, you do look nice!"

"I thought you aliens were supposed to be emotionless," she'd responded, surprised at the intensity in his voice.

"Oh, normally we are, but I'm happy to make an exception in your case Batgirl...," he said as he came up close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before stepping back, " .....and of course we did DO IT together yesterday didn't we? The memory still makes me feel strange. I think that you're dangerous for me!" he added with a chuckle.

The kiss had been enough to set her off again though as a quick electric thrill ran down her spine and finished up setting off a small fire between her legs again! It really was hopeless she thought. Even with the alien's libido intensifying transmissions turned off she could still hardly control herself with him! Then, when she'd been seriously contemplating ripping off her panties and dragging him down onto the freshly made bed, he'd dropped the bombshell.

"Thanks in no small part to you Batgirl, we've got everything sorted on the ship now, so the Council have decided that we should return immediately to base. We need to hand over Arturos5 and, well, there'll probably be a big inquest on our mission. It hasn't exactly, errr gone to plan!"

"You'll be in trouble?"

"Maybe. It's my responsibility after all. And we've broken our golden rule of not making contact with the human population. Still, at least we've been able to restore all those women that Arturos5 had assaulted."

It was true. All the women had recovered well, including Catgirl and Sister Allison, and they'd all had their memories adjusted to wipe out the experience. Batgirl still had her memories though, especially of that hot harvesting session that she'd undergone with Catgirl. The small fire between her legs was suddenly intensifying at the recollection!

"I'll still remember you?" she'd asked hesitantly, aware of the aliens power.

"Yes, I've persuaded the Council not to interfere with you. Or Batman and the rest of your team. We're confident that you'll keep our secret, not that anyone else is likely to believe you anyway! And who knows, we might need your help again!"

She'd reached tentatively out to him, "So I might see you again?"

He'd stepped back though, palms up defensively, "No don't touch me. I'm actually finding this quite hard. Your human emotions are sometimes difficult to handle! But who knows? If I don't get demoted maybe I can arrange another trip some time soon."

He smiled warmly before adding, "I think that I'd like that."

Then he'd given her a quick wave as he turned and hurried out of the room, leaving Batgirl feeling incredibly sad, and not a little frustrated!

And then there'd been the 'team meeting' with Batman and Robin the next day. Wow, hadn't that been fun!

Batman had been in a foul mood throughout and Batgirl had really been straining hard to stop herself from biting and responding with more aggravation at her recent 'father' and mentor. Even Robin had congratulated her on her patience after they'd finally got out of the Bat-Cave to start on a patrol of the city!

Of course, Batgirl had been pressing Robin for all she was worth for some information about Catgirl as well, but he'd been annoyingly coy at responding. She'd known that he'd seen her because he'd turned up at the meeting smelling of her fragrance, and there'd been a small smudge of her lipstick on the back of his ear. All that he'd say though was that Catgirl was still upset, and would get in touch 'when she was ready'. The impertinence of the woman!!

And then, to cap it all, they'd had a relatively quiet and peaceful patrol before stumbling across a gang that was in the process of relieving a rich couple of their valuables and car in a dimly lit side alley. Batgirl had waded straight in with abandon, venting her frustration as she quickly immobilised a couple of them before Robin had got hold of the third member of the gang.

That'd left just the fourth man, a burly looking bloke, covered in tattoos, who'd turned and jumped on some industrial bins, obviously aiming to grab an overhanging fire escape. Batgirl had almost effortlessly leapt up behind him, scooping his legs into her arms and pulling downwards hard. His fingers had lost their grip on the metal wrung, and they fallen backwards together, bouncing off the bins and hitting the concrete floor of the alley hard and a sickening snapping sound and a loud wail left little doubt that he'd broken his leg, badly!

It had been a total accident and Batgirl had been careful when she got up not to knock into the writhing man on the floor. Just then, as sirens announced the presence of Gotham City's finest, a couple of cops rushed forward to take over.

"Careful, I think his leg's broken," she'd said.

The cops had looked at each other and smiled before the older one had said, "Just like usual then Batgirl, but don't worry, we know how to do the paperwork to make it look like an accident."

"It WAS an accident!"

"Yeah, right Batgirl," he'd replied with a broad wink as he'd snapped on some cuffs.

In the end she'd given up and let them get on with it. Clearly her reputation preceded her!


9 - A Present For Sister Allison


By now she'd reached the corridor where the nurse's rest rooms were located and the sense of imminent excitement pushed all other thoughts to the back of her mind.

She counted down the door numbers impatiently until finally she reached the one that she'd memorised so many days earlier.

There she had to pause for a few moments to get her breathing under control and steady her pulse. What was the matter with her? She was acting like a giddy schoolgirl on her first date! But the thought of Sister Allison behind the door, and more importantly, perhaps a naked Sister Allison, was almost too much to bear.

In the end she just took a deep breath, turned the door handle and pushed. It was un-locked and swung open almost silently. She stepped forward a couple of paces and then stopped abruptly.

Sister Alison was in the room, but she wasn't quite naked! She was standing next to the small, functional bed with her back to Batgirl and was struggling with her starchy white uniform. She'd clearly been drawing it over her head, and got it caught on something. Her arms were grasping the hem above her, and the uniform was ruffled over her head, muffling her increasingly strong language as she struggled to release it and lift it off her!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers