A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Oh, wow!" responded Natasha delightfully.


12 - Preparing The Main Course


Batgirl had lost count of the number of times she'd climaxed when she finally, wearily, realised that the mind-blowing throbbing was finally dying away.

She was dragging in long, deep breaths of cool air as she fought to get back in control again, letting the sweet mixture of pain and bliss that had been assaulting her from almost every part of her dangling body gradually ebb away. Her legs ached, her body ached and her pussy especially ached, but slowly, very slowly she began to master her body's sexually charged state. And with that came other thoughts. Angry thoughts.

"Catgirl! If this is anything to do with you I'm REALLY going to ....to .....!" Her words died away as the weariness kicked in harder. What was the point? How long had she been dangling upside down like this? It seemed like an age.

In the corner control room Natasha laughed, "It looks like she's got your number Catgirl. She's not happy!!"

"Oh she's just guessing," responded Catgirl as she got up from her seat, "Come on, let's get the Kittens and put Phase2 underway."

------------------************--------------------

Batgirl froze the moment that her senses told her that she was not alone!

She wasn't sure what it was. It was still pitch black, she was still naked and upside down, and she seemed to be surrounded by silence, but something about the way the cool air circulated had changed and her hypersensitive skin had picked it up!

"Who's out there?" she cried, "Get me down! I .........."

She didn't finish. She was almost certain that this was Catgirl's doing, but she wasn't sure. And if it was someone else, she didn't want to make things worse. She struggled to remember her training. She knew that you had to try and build a rapport with your kidnapper. But how was she going to do that when she couldn't see and nobody was responding to her?!

"Okay, whoever you are, you've had your fun with me and I'm feeling totally spent after all that action on my poor pussy. Just let me down. Being upside down so long, I'm getting dizzy and sick. I promise not to do anything to you if you let me go .... and we won't say anything about ripping up my uniform," she added as an afterthought.

"Well, you total liar Batgirl!" thought Catgirl as she crept silently up to her prey using her night-sight glasses, "I know you better than that and some form of drastic revenge is the first thing that you'll be thinking of!!"

Batgirl tried again though, "We don't need to see each other. You could blind-fold me and then let me down......and ......hey! ............oohhhh!"

As if from nowhere, fingers had appeared! And they were rubbing up against her dripping wet slit.

"Oh sweet Jesus," gasped Batgirl as she felt them easing apart the juicy flesh and grasping the horrible little creature that had been playing havoc on the entrance to her little pink hole for so long before pulling it away.

"Aaaaaahhhh... Oh thank the Lord for that," she whispered in relief as the inquisitive fingers quickly located and pulled away the two other devices between her legs before dropping down to detach the ones gripping onto her erect and so incredibly sensitive nipples.

Batgirl couldn't remember what had happened to the other botniks because she'd been so busy undergoing trial by orgasm that she'd lost interest! Now though she realised that they too seemed to have disappeared. She could feel that they didn't seem to have touched her cowl, but they'd evidently made short work of the rest of her uniform because she could feel that her shoulders and arms were bare.

Her body still felt incredibly aroused, but things seemed to be looking up!

"Thank you. ....please talk to me," she tried again, surely she'd get a response this time?

The response was almost immediate. She felt more intangible bodies around her and suddenly hands appeared all over her body!

"Ohhhhh .......help ......... aaaaaah"

She'd cringed at the first touch but quickly realised that these hands were caressing her skin, not attacking her. But there were so many. And they were all over her!

Smoothly running over her arms and legs, around her shoulders and neck, drifting up and down her back and over her tense buttocks, over her taut belly. Soothing and yet exciting. They were everywhere! Well, everywhere but the delicate places that were now singing out for attention again!

It went on and on and she couldn't help as her arousal swiftly built all over again and she was losing the battle between annoyance and frustration as she waited impatiently for the hands to reach her tender breasts and pussy. But they didn't seem to want to!

After long minutes, she could stand the erotic tension no longer.

"Oh God, do me again ....Pleeeaase!"

Evidently that was all that the hands were waiting for as they immediately began to caress her breasts, teasing at her nipples and finally, finally she sighed in anticipation as a hand cupped the mound of her inverted pussy. Her legs were still spread apart and the inquisitive fingers were soon exploring between her engorged sexual lips, teasing at the sensitive skin inside, playing briefly with her swollen clit before two joined together to press up against the entrance to her inner cave.

The hands and fingers were expert and Batgirl was helpless to deal with their effects as she was quickly manipulated to the verge of another, shattering climax. She'd luxuriated in almost every touch, but now her whole being was focussed on the tips of the fingers pressing up against her vagina opening. In all her torture so far, nothing had penetrated her, and now all she wanted was for the fingers to drive hard and deep within her. To take her completely!

Tantalisingly though they lingered there for a little longer until Batgirl could stand it no longer and cried out again in frustration.

Then she felt the welcome surge downwards as the two fingers forced open her tight entrance and drove deep into her.

It was the signal for another series of electric orgasms as Batgirl went over the edge again, twisting and bucking as the devilish fingers played around inside her hot, wet vagina.

This time though, as she wearily fought her way back into reality yet again, she felt strong hands and arms lifting and turning her round. She was too weak to respond as she felt her sweat covered body laid down onto something soft. Her ankles were still fastened wide to a bar or something similar, but her wrists suddenly broke free, only to be tied together in front of this time and lifted up to dangle from something high above her head.

Then she was on her own again! Somehow, instinctively, she knew that her tantalising 'friends' had disappeared into the blackness and silence that still enveloped her.

-------------------***********------------------------------

When Catgirl and Natasha got back into their little control room though, it was they who got the shock!

Standing inside the little entrance was the slim figure of Catwoman, the eerily green lights from the monitors making the black suited figure look even more sinister than normal!

"And what's going on here Catgirl?" she asked neutrally, dangerously maybe, indicating the screens showing the nude figure of Batgirl gently writhing about in front of the cameras, "I could have sworn that I gave out an order earlier that she wasn't to be damaged."

Natasha and Catgirl looked at each other in alarm for a second before Catgirl recovered quickly, "Oh we'll not be 'damaging' her Catwoman. We're just errr, showing her the error of her ways when she upsets us. It's just a little lesson in 'correction' ........ she's probably enjoying it really," she added hopefully.

Catwoman looked closer at the screen, "I'm not so sure about that Catgirl ....... but girls will be girls I suppose...."

She seemed to make up her mind on something and then turned to face them again, "Natasha, I'm relying on you to make sure this little 'lesson' doesn't go too far." Catwoman fixed her head Kitten with a stern look before continuing, "Any real 'damage' and we'll be having a serious conversation ...... ok?!"

"Ok Boss" replied Natasha quickly as Catwoman gave them both a hard stare before disappearing off into the darkness.

"Well, what was all that about?" asked Catgirl to no-one in particular, "I mean, is it just me? Why is she so incredibly contrary about Batgirl?! One minute she's busy putting her down big time, and the next she's actually protecting her! What's going on?"

Natasha was shaking her head, "Beats me Catgirl, but you heard her. Any 'damage' and it's me to blame, so you'd better be extra bloody careful with the next dish!!"


13 - The Main Course Stuffing


Batgirl had been dragged up into a sitting position by the hands stretched tautly above her when the intense flash of light hit her.

It was almost painful after spending so long in total darkness. She squeezed her eyes shut in a reflex action before forcing them open again, only to realise annoyingly that she was back in darkness again!

But there was an image ingrained in the back of her retina, and she concentrated her mind in analysing it. It was strange, just like a tall, silvery pole, about eight inches in diameter, hanging high in the sky above her. It had glistened brightly in the flash of light just long enough for her eyes to have registered it as a kind of skeletal Christmas tree.

But there was something strange about the branches. She concentrated harder until the vague image clarified a bit and then her eyes opened wide in shock! She knew what the 'branches' looked like now. They were like upturned dildos!!

'Oh God, surely not!' she thought in dismay.

And with that realisation came another. Her bound wrists were being slowly lifted upwards, dragging her remorselessly up and towards where the pole hung high above her!

After a few minutes being pulled upwards, the motion stopped, and she felt her bound hands pushed forward to touch something solid. It was smooth and round. It had to be the top of the pole! At the same time as her hands grasped it she was shocked to feel her ankle restraints slip away completely and she had to drive herself forward into the invisible pole, wrapping her bare legs round it as her hands clung to the smooth top. She felt the cold metal tight up between her bare breasts and rubbing up hard between her legs as her thighs clung to the smooth metal for support!

But she couldn't hold on tight enough!

The surface was so smooth that, as hard as she tried, she felt her sweat covered body beginning to slide slowly downwards, the cold surface slipping slowly past her breasts and hot pussy! She was desperately trying to remember how big the pole was, and how high it was off the ground, but it was impossible to tell in this blackness. She was worried that, at any moment, she might fall off the end and drop into an unknown depth below!

She had to slow down, hang on somehow but how? She locked her ankles together and used the leverage to squeeze her bare skin tighter into the pole. Ah, success! It had slowed her down a bit, but it took so much effort! She knew that she wouldn't be able to do it for long, and it was squeezing her tingling pussy even tighter up against the pole's smooth surface . There had to be another way.

Then she recalled the fleeting image that had been burned into her retina and then she remembered the dildos!

How many had there been? Three, four, five...more? They'd all seemed to be pointing upwards at about thirty degrees. Big and ready for action! The possibility of accidently impaling herself on one flashed through her mind. That would certainly slow down the descent! But was that the only way? "Oh God, surely not!" she thought grimly! But she was continuing to slide down, inch by inch, however tightly she held on and squeezed the infernally smooth pole between her legs!

She was still desperately thinking about options when she felt the first phallus sliding up the inside of her right thigh. She cringed, but couldn't pull away. Decision time!

No, she wouldn't do it! It was ridiculous! But then she realised that if she squeezed tightly up against the pole the tip of the dildo would miss the two most vulnerable spots under her legs and she might be able to perch on it to stop her descent that way.

And it worked! She squeezed her pussy hard into the pole as she felt the dildo nestle between her legs, the tip pushing out harmlessly between the cheeks of her bottom. And the downward motion stopped as she nestled into the 'v'.

"Oh thank God for that," she whispered as she breathed out a long sigh of relief.

But not for long! No sooner had she wriggled herself into a semi-comfortable position than there was a loud click and the phallus began to bend backwards! She had to clamp her thighs hard onto the pole again as she felt it dropping away from her, but as she began to slide again she could feel that the dildo was still there. It was still between her legs but it was now angling down at about thirty degrees, so that, as she dropped onto it her oily wet slit began to rub down it.

"Aaaaargh ......ooooh nooo!" she exclaimed as she immediately felt something else.

The top of the phallus was lined by long semi-stiff bristles of some sort that had immediately nestled between her labia lips and were now gradually tickling up against the sensitive skin inside before being drawn inexorably up and over her clit as she slid down! The sudden avalanche of electric pleasure signals almost overwhelmed her as she fought for control again!

But, hard as she tried, she couldn't stop herself riding this tortuous path downwards and the continuous tickling of her clit just got worse and worse! She was soon on the verge of yet another climax when she finally reached the end of that devilish device. Just as she felt her slit finally slide off the end of it there was another loud click, and it snapped back down against the pole, leaving Batgirl to weakly clasp the pole between her strained thighs again, letting the cool surface dampen down some of the heat in her almost molten pussy! But she was still sliding downwards, and faster!

It seemed only seconds later that she reached the next phallus. She hadn't had time to plan anything and, as she quickly realised, she was in for the same treatment again. But this time as she slid down the bristle festooned dildo, her grip was weaker, her speed faster, the bristle assault on her clit livelier and with a long drawn out moan she succumbed to another deep orgasm!

And then, as time seemed to stop and just as she was recovering her senses the next one appeared between her legs, and off she went again. This time the bristles seemed to delve deeper and they were tickling at her vagina entrance as well as assaulting her clit! The ensuing explosive climax almost led to her losing her grip on the pole, and the instant adrenaline surge as she felt her grip on the pole weaken finally pushed the sweet orgasmic feelings that had been swamping her to the back of her mind.

She was thinking again! She tightened her weary legs round the pole again to slow herself down while she desperately ran though her options. But she didn't seem to have any! Another session with the bristles on her clit and she was sure that she'd drop off the pole. Into what?

There was only one thing for it. Sweat broke out over her as she realised the implication. She'd have to take the next phallus where it was designed to go! But at least that would fix her in place!

So, quickly, she pulled her pussy away from the pole a few inches, trying to imagine how far out she'd need to be to capture the tip of the next one. She knew that she might only have one chance and it should be appearing soon, particular as her new position with bum stuck out was speeding up her descent again!

"Hey look, Catgirl," said Natasha, looking closely at the ghostly green screen again, "She's offering up her fanny for the next one. How did you know that she'd do that?"

"Oh I know Batgirl pretty well by now!" laughed Catgirl as her hand closed around a joystick like control. She pressed a button and a little 'cross' appeared in the middle of the monitor. The screen shot was upwards, looking right up the pole and into Batgirl's crotch as she descended, where she'd just conveniently opened her legs a little anticipating the next phallus. It gave them a great view of Batgirl's back passage and her sopping wet slit!

"Right, she's almost there," said Catgirl as she began to operate the joystick, manoeuvring the little white cross to sit right onto where Batgirl's pink little hole dropped expectantly downwards, "It's like docking a spacecraft. And boy oh boy, wait till she gets a piece of this one!"

Natasha gave her friend a suspicious look, "You didn't use that big black monster that we found earlier did you?" There was no need for Catgirl to answer. The mischievous little grin said it all. "Oh dear, poor Batgirl!" finished Natasha.

'Poor' Batgirl was just congratulating herself on her skill though as she felt something smooth and round push up against her slit. "Wow", she thought, "What incredible judgement to get the position just right first time!" But then she wasn't so sure!

"Oh God No!" she gasped as she felt her slit pushed wide and the rounded surface nose up against the tight muscles surrounding her vagina, "That's enormous! Oh Jeeeeeesus!"

She'd tried to put the brakes on when she'd felt how big the tip of the phallus was, but her position was wrong for control and all her wriggling, combined with her weight pushing downwards only succeeded in simply forcing the head of the giant black phallus up against her hot, oily opening!

For a second as she gritted her teeth, she thought that it would be okay. It was so big, that it wouldn't go in and she'd be able to perch on it anyway?

But then, with a mixture of wonder and apprehension, she felt herself slide lower as the bulbous nose finally stretched open her vagina and began to creep slowly inside her, her weight dragging her down onto it! Even in the inky darkness, she closed her eyes tightly shut and gasped as she felt the incredible monster easing its way deeper and deeper into her hot cavern, stretching herself ridiculously wide as it hit practically every nerve in her vagina.

She could hardly believe it, but the massive penetration had resulted in a little discomfort at first but then quickly it had dissolved into wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure! Totally unbelievable!!

By the time that she'd sunk down its full length, she had no idea how much of it she'd taken. Eight inches, ten, twelve?....and the girth! God how big was that?! She was gasping for breath, her legs had lost their grip on the pole and were dangling uselessly below her as she hung there, totally penetrated and totally impaled on the black monster!

But at least she wasn't sliding down any more!


14 - And Now For Desert!


After taking long minutes she started to think about something other than the hot sensations throbbing out of her vagina! Now that she was getting used to its presence, she was able to control herself better and was actually starting to enjoy the warm feeling of being so totally filled.

But it wasn't helping her get away. Or even off this damned pole!

In fact, for the life of her, she didn't see how she was ever going to get off the big dildo that she'd imprisoned between her legs! She tried very carefully to lift herself up a bit, but the slippery pole wouldn't give her hands any purchase, and the monster within her obviously didn't want to let her go. So, after minutes of frantic straining, she'd maybe lifted herself up an inch before her strength let go and she dropped back down with a strangled cry as the dildo forced itself even deeper, driving out her breath again.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers