A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

'And now I'm definitely feeling fit again!' she thought happily as she remembered the dream she'd just woken up from. It had been one of her hotter fantasies with Batman! And it had been just one of a series that had been troubling her for the last two nights. Well, perhaps 'troubling' was the wrong word she thought hastily! God, she was starting to feel so turned on by him again! Maybe she would try again?

It was a bit of a battle between her inner selves. Could she stand the thought of being rejected again? Or, even worse, ignored! But then again, if she didn't try, she'd never know what it felt like to be in his arms. Just the usual dilemma then!!

Maybe she could just give him a little test? See how he reacted? Bruce had spent quite a bit of time with her over the last couple of days. She'd finally relaxed in his company again and, even though they'd both steered clear of the recent 'parental' issues that that bitch Catwoman had stirred up, she'd felt a new closeness building between them. Yesterday he'd even brought in Batgirl's breakfast, much to Alfred's annoyance!

She checked her bed-side clock. Eight-Thirty, time for breakfast again. Maybe she really would test him she thought mischievously as a little stab of excitement hit her between the legs!

She quickly sat up in bed, and pushed the big pillow up behind her. She was wearing a pair of creamy silk pyjamas that felt deliciously smooth against her soft skin and buttoned conveniently up the front. Then, as she settled back, she heard footsteps in the corridor outside and she quickly unbuttoned her top, arranging the material so that it hung down loosely from her shoulders, the two sides about three or four inches apart right down to her waist. It left her nipples just about covered but the beautiful round swellings of her breasts were in plain view. Boy was Batman going to get a shock today!

She was wearing a big grin when the doorknob twisted and the door eased open.

"Miss Barbara!" gasped Alfred as he came into view, his eyes widening in surprise, just as Batgirl desperately grasped the silky material and dragged her top loosely together again.

"Oh, Alfred ........ I thought ..... err, well I thought it was Bruce........"

"Really Miss Barbara," he continued smoothly as if nothing had happened as he placed the breakfast tray on the bed, "I'm sure that Mr Wayne will be very pleased to see you, but he's gone out. He said that he'd be back later this morning. Shall I tell him that you want to see him?" His white, bushy eyebrow had risen as he'd completed the sentence.

Batgirl was feeling so incredibly flustered, but managed to gasp out a quick, "Errr yes please Alfred ..... err, and thanks for the breakfast."

'Unbelievable! What an idiot! Why oh why does this always happen to me?!' she thought in exasperation as she started to tuck into her toast.

The 'later' arrived earlier than she'd expected and it was shortly after ten-thirty when there was a quick tap on the door before Bruce Wayne walked in. He looked incredibly smart in a dark blue business suit that he'd not yet changed out of. But she was annoyed at his sudden appearance because she'd intended to open up her top again when she heard him coming. Despite the disaster earlier, she was still intent on the 'test', but he'd waltzed in and sat on the end of the bed by the time she'd reacted.

"Morning Barbara, you're looking good," he stopped and ran his eyes over her again, "No, you're looking great! This rest really does seem to be doing the trick. Now then, Alfred said that you wanted something ........?"

Still, now or never, she thought with a gulp!

"Yes, there was something ..................." she said and then dried up as she watched his eyes follow her hands as they started to unbutton the creamy silk top again. After the first two buttons had been released and the swell of her breasts were making an appearance, she saw his eyes quickly snap back to hers. His look of confusion, bewilderment and surprise might have made her think again except she'd also seen something else. There was hunger and desire dancing around in those twinkling, steely grey eyes!

"Barbara!," he spluttered as another button opened up, "what ........oh my .....!"

The fourth and fifth buttons quickly followed and opened up her breasts, but this time she made no attempt to hide them, letting the smooth material slide off the gentle slopes, exposing her glorious twin orbs to his wide eyes. The smooth rounded shapes looked absolutely delicious, tipped by their small, light brown rings and darker, pinky nipples that were already showing signs of standing up to attention!

"Oh God ........." he gasped.

That was good enough for Batgirl! Quickly she leaned forward, grasped his hand and pulled him nearer, taking his hand in hers and pulling it up to cup her left breast. This time it was she who gasped as she felt his strong fingers ripple around it.

"We can't....." he spluttered as her other hand came up to wrap itself around his neck," ....we shouldn't...... we ........mmmmm"

"Yes we can!" she'd whispered as she drew her head forward so that their lips were just inches apart. "I so, so want you!" she gasped, staring deep into his eyes before her lips lifted up to meet his, "and now there's nothing to stop us!"

Batman's famed resistance didn't last long!

After just a few seconds, his lips were fighting back against hers and they were both twisting and squirming in each other's arms as the kiss deepened, going on and on as their tongues found each other and worked their magic.

Then his hand started to work on her breast and she stiffened as his inquisitive fingers found her nipple and squeezed. For a moment she thought that she would explode, and bit down lightly on his lip making them both pull apart, breathing raggedly as their fevered eyes locked together again.

Batman looked wild, "Oh God Barbara, you've no idea how often I've imagined this .... moment. You look like a goddess ..... but, but ..... should we?"

Batgirl couldn't believe that he was thinking about anything other than taking her. And taking her quickly! She reached down into his lap, making him jerk upright as her fingers caressed the big bulge that had developed in between his legs.

"I think that answers the question!" she smiled as she watched his other hand reach forward to take, and caress her other breast.

The electric sensations that immediately swamped her brain as her nipples came under further assault were almost too much. She knew how wet she must be, and how ready she already was for him, and it was almost impossible to stop herself dragging him on top of her and ripping off his clothes.

But she had to hold back! There was something else she needed!

"Bruce .........." she gasped," Bruce, please ...... I want you ...... I want you as Batman though! Quick, go and get changed!"

His hands instantly stopped their heavenly work as he looked startled, "What ......why .........?"

She couldn't rationalise it but it was vital somehow, "Please Bruce ...... you must ....it has to be right!" and, though it cost her a lot of willpower, she pushed him away.

He was starting to look annoyed as well as excited, "Barbara!"

"No, no it has to be Batgirl and Batman .... can't you see?"

He shook his head slowly, but eventually backed away from the crumpled bed and her semi-naked body before dashing out of the room.

"Oh God, I hope I haven't blown it," she wondered briefly before jumping impatiently out of bed and heading for her wardrobe.


19 - Going Out With A Bang


When the door crashed open a short time later she was ready.

And it was Batman that burst into her bedroom and pulled up short.

He was dressed in his usual grey and black suit, legs apart, muscles bulging. His eyes flashing excitedly from under the sinister black cowl, and it wasn't just his chest and powerful leg muscles that were bulging she noted as she stared at his black pants! The only thing that was missing was his Utility Belt. But she was ready to forgive him that. She wasn't exactly dressed properly either.

She was back on the bed, sitting upright against the pillow, her purple Batgirl cowl masking the top of her face, and her long curly ginger wig flowing down her back. But that was the only part of her suit that she'd put on!

Below her neck sat a sheer black baby-doll nightie that she'd been saving for this occasion for what seemed like forever. The number of times she'd dreamed about being taken by Batman wearing this thin, transparent piece of material didn't bear thinking about and the simple act of putting it on had set her juices flowing.

Batman's throat went dry as he looked at her. The nightie had twin layers of soft fluffy black material around the top and hem-line. In between it might as well have been non-existent , enhancing her narrow waist and firm hips. But the fluffy material was skilfully placed to mask the tips of her breasts and sat loosely right at the top of her beautiful long legs. It made him wonder whether she was wearing anything underneath.

Batgirl had happily watched his eyes darting round her semi-nude body and smiled when they zeroed in on her lap, she shuffled her bum a little and opened her legs slightly, gasping as she saw the wild response in his eyes as her curly brown bush and dark, wet, slit drifted into view.

There was no doubt now about what she was wearing underneath!

Batman drew himself up with some last attempt at control, "Batgirl .....Oh God Batgirl....... If we don't stop now I won't be able to control myself. I want to have you so much, but I ..........Oh Jesus!"

She'd responded by sliding further down and opening her legs wider, her engorged juicy slit, an open invitation to him to take her now!

This time it was her turn to gasp as he almost leapt forward to the side of the bed, dragging down his suit pants and releasing an enormous erection. Her eyes widened and the gasp turned into a moan as she saw it. It was huge! She'd known that he was well endowed, but this! For a moment she wondered if it was what that gigantic dildo that she'd recently ridden had been modelled on. It was almost surreal as she felt her vagina react to the sight. She was so switched on already and he hadn't touched her yet!

"God Batman, you're so big," she finally gasped, intent on only one thing as he threw his pants aside and climbed onto the bed, "Please, do it now ... I want you now,.......hard ....take me!"

And when she saw the look in his eyes, she knew that she wasn't going to have to plead for long. His eyes flashed like an animal as he pulled apart her legs and knelt between them. With a cry of success he leaned forward and dragged the thin material of her nightie up, ripping it over her head, and then she lay naked before him, legs apart, totally vulnerable, totally ready for him!

She watched in mock horror as he lifted himself up on his knees, his thick cock standing high and proud, skin stretched hard and veins pulsating and then his strong hands were under her buttocks lifting her own pulsating slit up to meet him. She'd felt her pussy get excited plenty of times before, but nothing like this. She was hot, she was molten, and still he hadn't touched her down there!

Then he seemed to change his mind and dropped her onto the bed again. The short moan of disappointment that escaped her lips was lost in her more animal like cry as he just leaned downwards and, with barely a pause, drove himself deep, deep inside her.

The way that his rampant cock had pushed aside her labia and forced wide the entrance to her cavern literally took her breath away. For a brief moment she lay there immobile under his powerful body. At first she thought that she'd come already as she savoured the overwhelming power of that sudden penetration and how he filled her so much. But then she was distracted as he leant further over her, his lips briefly dropping to her breasts, grasping the firm, pointed nipples between his teeth and biting, hard.

She couldn't hold back the little scream of protest as the mixed up bundle of pain and pleasure swamped her brain again. It was hard to believe but she really was almost reaching that sweet plateau already. And then he started to move! It was mind-blowing!

At first his thrusts were long and slow, but they soon began to speed up and she was soon gasping in disbelief as each powerful thrust seemed to drive her deep down into the mattress! As the bed bounced her back up, he would be ready for her, driving her straight back down again, sending sweet vibrations sweeping all round her sensitive pussy. It took only a few minutes of this relentless pounding, yo-yoing up and down, to send her over the edge and spiralling into her longed for climax. It seemed to go on and on and on. She never wanted it to end. She'd been launched, almost literally, so incredibly high!

He paused for a moment to enjoy the feel of her convulsions as they rippled sweetly up and down her vagina, and then set off again, slower to start with as he watched Batgirl's eyes begin to focus again and then widen in dismay as she realised that he was still big, still inside her and still fucking her, hard! Just like she'd wanted!

As she was bombarded by more and more pleasure, she could hear a thin scream, slowly increasing in pitch. Abstractly she realised that it was coming from her mouth as Batman's thrusts were now reaching their peak. Her legs were still splayed out as far as she could get them and her pussy was bouncing up and down under him as his thrusts shortened and intensified. Soon it was like being fucked by a machine gun and she could do nothing to respond, to help, she just had to lay there bouncing helplessly under him as her hands gripped the loose sheets tightly, knuckles going white as another intense orgasm got closer and closer. But this time, as she felt her tense body tighten yet again and she cried out his name, she heard him cry out too as the stiffness inside seemed to get bigger still and he too climaxed and pumped his hot seed deep, deep inside her!

It was long minutes later before either spoke.

He'd collapsed down alongside her, almost as exhausted as she was, as his spent penis slowly slid out of her juicy, throbbing lair. They were both dragging in long, deep breaths and Batgirl's heart was still racing as it attempted to bring her under control again.

When she finally managed to open her eyes she found him looking down at her, a strange, wondrous expression on his face, "I never thought that I'd do that Batgirl.....I've wanted to for so long .... but I never thought that you ......"

She weakly lifted her hand and ran across his strong chin, tracing the shape of his cowl over his firm cheeks, "That was fantastic Batman, so, so bloody fantastic! I thought that I was going to explode!!"

He laughed, "Oh we can't have that. Not now that we've just found each other!"

He bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips before getting up and heading for the bathroom.

She lay back and gazed at the ceiling. She felt totally spent. She'd hoped for a memorable time with him, but the way that he'd fucked her had been beyond her wildest imaginings. She could almost still feel his hardness inside her and she wriggled and twisted on the bed as the sensation intensified. She had to let her hand drop down to cup the damp little forest and the oily silt below before she was satisfied that it really had gone.

And at the end they'd come together! It was perfect. She'd shouted out his name and he'd shouted out something too. Her eyes narrowed as she searched her memory. What had he said?

Then her body froze, and sweat sprung out again on her forehead as an icy feeling shot up and down her spine. She'd remembered his shout of triumph and the name that had gone with it.

"God, God, God ohhhhhhhhh Selina ...at last!!"

The lump in her throat was the size of a tennis ball as she slowly turned her head and stared murderously at the bathroom door through tear filled eyes.


The End

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers