A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I errr ... I was hoping that ...err, that Barbara Gordon lived here?" he finally spluttered, as his eyes met the woman's. It was strange, he couldn't recall seeing her before the library yesterday, but he was surprised to see something like recognition flash through those lively hazel-green eyes. She looked a little shocked too.

"Oh, right, well, she does actually..." her eyebrows had narrowed, as if trying to place the young man in his crisp grey slacks and powder blue shirt, and then her eyes widened.

"Oh my, of course! Well, come on in!" she stepped forward, grasped his arm and practically dragged him through the doorway!

"Hi," she added quickly, realising that he didn't recognise her, "My name's Holly ...I'm a ...err ...'friend' of Barbara..."

Alchemy heard the tone, and was getting a pretty good idea of how much a 'friend' she might be. Maybe this really hadn't been a good idea? He had no right to expect anything, and if Barbara turned out to be into other girls then he could hardly complain after all this time could he?!

He was starting to draw back, ready to make an apology and flee the scene, but 'Holly' was having none of it, "Hey Barbara, you'll never guess who's just turned up!" she shouted through a nearby door, then she leaned into him and whispered, "Don't worry, she'll DEFINITELY want to see YOU!"

'Barbara' was listening to the conversation with increasing alarm. Who the hell had Catgirl let in? She was still naked, sitting up on the big bed, and as she heard footsteps near the bedroom door she just had time to grab hold of the sheet and drag it up to her chin!

As the door opened, she saw Catgirl lead in a young man, his face looking slightly uncertain at the pace of events. He stopped short when he saw that it was the bedroom, a quick glance taking in everything. Batgirl reddened as she realised that the silver vibrator was in plain sight on the table next to her! Then her eyes really focussed on his face, a grin starting to spread across his soft features, before speaking softly.

"So, 'Barbara' really is your name. I've often wondered what it was!"

Then her sex-addled mind finally worked it out.

"Richard!" she gasped, "My God...Richard!!"

Her brain was operating now but her fingers had stopped, and the sheet that they were clinging onto dropped away and slid slowly down to her waist, exposing her two perfect, naked breasts.

"Wow!" he gasped in admiration, "you really haven't changed much at all!"

It was an awkward moment for all of a second before Catgirl pushed him further into the room and almost sat him on the end of the bed as Batgirl desperately grabbed the sheet again and re-covered her modesty.

"Typical Bat...Barbara! She's always been a bit of an exhibitionist at heart!" gushed Catgirl, as she sat next to him, pushing her hips firmly up against his, "So...who are you then ...Richard. And why has Barbara been hiding you from me?!?!"

Batgirl was still in shock as she listened to Catgirl casually chatting to their new visitor. Now that she'd recognised him, the memories were flooding back. It had been a few years ago now, in her early days as the crime-fighting Batgirl. She'd been to a fancy-dress dance at the University with a friend who, by the strangest of co-incidences, had brought a very sexy 'Batgirl' costume for her. She smiled as she remembered thinking that it shouldn't have cost much to hire because there was so little of it!

Then she looked hard at Catgirl for a second because she'd been there as well, as herself, and almost inevitably they'd ended up competing for the same handsome scientific researcher. She was sure that Catgirl had spiked her drink, but it had backfired and she'd ended up outside on a balcony having red-hot sex with him. Richard! No wonder her pussy was suddenly tingling at the thought!

It was before she'd established peaceful relations with Catgirl though, who'd not reacted well to the 'treasonous' act, and Batgirl looked even harder at her current lover as she remembered the consequences. She was amazed that Catgirl could act so casually with him. Batgirl could tell from her expression when she came back into the room that she knew exactly who it was. So surely she'd remember how she'd turned up at his room with Catwoman, just as they were making tender love again a few days later, and unceremoniously dragged him away. She'd never seen him again. She'd found out later, after she'd suffered yet more pain and humiliation at Catwoman's hands, that his father had sent him to his new R&D labs on the other side of the country, and she'd been too distracted with the war with Catgirl to follow it up.

Batgirl finally caught Catgirl's eye and she was staring daggers at her by now! But she just smiled innocently back at Batgirl as if nothing had ever happened, "Come on Barbara, stop sulking, Richard's just been asking how well we know each other..."

Alchemy was still feeling bemused.

He wasn't sure what he'd expected when he'd rung the doorbell, but this certainly wasn't it! After all his searching, it hadn't been until he'd arrived in Gotham and met up with Madame Zynn that he'd been able to pin her down. Zynn had so many contacts in the city and one of them had come up with the fancy dress company, and from there it had been relatively simple. He'd been relieved to find that his target librarian really was 'his Barbara', but the other woman was confusing him no end. There was something familiar about her voice, but he couldn't place her. She was a sexy piece though, and her close proximity, dressed in her revealing wrap was having an inevitable effect! And looking round the bedroom, it was clear that he'd interrupted them in the middle of a very 'close' relationship indeed!

He spent the next ten minutes trying manfully to keep the conversation on safe grounds as he found out a little more about 'Barbara' and 'Holly', and even shared some of his own experiences at his new home near the R&D labs. Not that he wanted to get into much detail about that! He noticed that Holly in particular seemed to be losing interest in the pleasantries though and, after running her hand casually down his arm, she rested it possessively on his thigh. It felt good and a surge of excitement ran through him. He glanced at her again, still trying hard to place her. There was something surging around in his distant memories, but it just wouldn't come!

Batgirl's eyes narrowed. She wasn't having that! She reached out to brush Catgirl's hand away and in the process dropped the protective sheet again. As Catgirl twisted to respond, her wrap got caught in Batgirl's flailing hand and in a second it had slipped over her shoulders and down to her waist.

Alchemy's eyes widened like saucers as he found himself staring at two of the most perfect pairs of breasts that he'd ever seen!

Then the two woman started to squabble and push and shove each other playfully, revealing even more smooth, deliciously naked flesh. He could feel himself hardening as he sighed and forced himself between them to keep the peace!

But that didn't have the expected effect as they just looked at each other, smiled and nodded, some sort of understanding passing between them. Then Batgirl leaned into him, one hand pulling his head towards hers, her soft lips quickly meeting his whilst Catgirl got busy with his shirt buttons. In no time at all his shirt had disappeared and he was naked to the waist and in the midst of a deep, passionate kiss with the woman he'd been searching for, hands running electrifyingly over his muscular chest! It wasn't what he'd planned, but suddenly he didn't care as he let his own hands reach out and feel Batgirl's taut orbs, reminding himself how good they'd felt before and enjoying the little shiver that went through her body at his touch!

Then his mobile went off in his pocket!

And, from the ring tone, he knew that it wasn't just any old call. It was urgent, one he had to answer!

Batgirl just couldn't believe it when he pulled away from her embrace, swore and then squirmed out from between them, just escaping Catgirl's hands as she tried to pull him back.

He tried to smile as he reached the bedroom door, "Sorry girls ...duty calls! I'll be back in a minute...for God's sake don't go anywhere!!".

"Well!! ...Can you believe that!" gasped Catgirl in disgust as the door closed shut behind him.

18. The Plan Unfolds

Zynn was tapping her fingers on the top of her desk as she waited for a response, glancing across the office room to the sinister figure lounging back on the black leather sofa.

"You'd think he'd be a bit keener to answer, wouldn't you Octopussy?! It was his bloody idea to use these special ring tones after all!"

"Ah there you are at last!" she snapped, as she finally got a response from Alchemy.

"Yes, yes...I know you have a 'life' as well, but I thought THIS had priority over anything else! It's not as though it's every day that we capture three of Catwoman's Kittens is it?!"

Alchemy's initial annoyance at being disturbed at such an incredibly inopportune moment went quickly. He looked around to make sure that he hadn't been followed into the living room. He hadn't, but he knew that he'd have to be guarded in case they were listening. Nevertheless, this was seriously good news!

"Three?!"

"Yes, evidently Catwoman sent them out to patrol in groups, so we've ended up with three for the price of one!"

"And...that didn't make it difficult ... to ...errr ...bring them home?"

"Of course not. Octopussy took them out easily. I mean, she's hard enough to take on as a woman, but when she gets her tentacles out it's like facing a ten armed wrestler!" She glanced over to the opal suited figure on the sofa and got a brief nod of recognition at the compliment.

"Good, that sounds quite satisfactory then..."

Zynn's eyebrows narrowed at the strange response. She'd expect a much more overt reaction.

"Alchemy, what's the matter with you?! Your plan is working you idiot!"

Then she noted the heavier than usual breathing on the other end of the line.

"...are you with a woman..." she asked suspiciously, watching Octopussy's eyebrows raise quizzically at her words

"No, I'm not with A woman..." he responded quickly, hiding the rather unexpected truth behind some convenient semantics, before continuing before Zynn could question him further, " ... so does that mean that we need to change anything now?"

Zynn was proud of her organisation's ability to react to the unexpected, "No, I can soon drum up some more participants. In fact it'll make the show even easier to sell! We'll make a real killing with this one! And I should think that it'll catch Catwoman's attention big time when she gets to see THREE of her gang going through their paces for our benefit!!"

Alchemy smiled at Zynn's enthusiasm. Her focus on the financials was always reliably to the fore.

"You can set it up for tonight then still?"

"Sure...so make sure you're back at the studio by six Alchemy...then you and Octupussy can record your piece for the video."

"Right, will do ... and well done everyone ...great job back there!"

"Oh, don't worry Alchemy. We'll just get on with the hard work while you enjoy yourself..." she said, before adding waspishly, "...you just get back to your women again ... how many is it by the way?!"

The connection was broken before he could respond, so he contented himself with a smile. Zynn wasn't in the least possessive, so the parting shot meant nothing. Well, not to her at least. He glanced back at the closed bedroom door and suddenly his heart was pumping again. Would they still be up for it?!

He shook his head in silent wonder at how today had developed. His overall plan was working well, and he'd found his missing 'woman'. Not only found, but practically in bed with her. And with her best friend too! Could his good luck go on forever? He sincerely hoped so! Still, if they really were up for it next door, he'd have two very sexy young ladies to satisfy. Maybe a little more 'help' wouldn't go amiss!

He slipped off his shoes and socks and headed for a bathroom he'd noticed on the way in. In the mirror he checked his appearance. Working out at the gym before he came to Gotham had really toned him up. But it wasn't over the top. His muscles were well defined but sensible rather than bulging. Not built like a body builder, but strong and supple. He smiled in satisfaction as he slipped off his slacks, reaching into one of the pockets for a small wallet, and slipped his forefinger into one of the pockets. It came out covered in a translucent blue gel-like substance.

His smile broadened as he eased down the elastic band of his shorts, releasing his impressively sized member, still semi-hard after the bedroom activity form a few minutes ago. It made him think of their semi-naked bodies on the bed, and that immediately brought it further upright! He held the tip with a finger and thumb, stretching it to its full size, and then

ran the gel-like substance along the full length of the underside of his now growing rod. The effect was instantaneous as his cock immediately sprang out like a mast, quivering and throbbing, ready for action!"

He quickly washed off the remaining gel from his finger, carefully eased the shorts back over his painfully big erection and headed for the bedroom door.

19. Getting To Know Each Other

Batgirl and Catgirl had looked at each other in amazement as the door had shut behind him. Neither of them could conceive of anything that should have distracted him from the attention of two beautiful young women, who'd just made it perfectly plain that they wanted him!

Unbelievable!

Batgirl's face set in a frown as she prepared to get out of bed and follow him. He was about to get a piece of her mind. Big time!

But Catgirl caught her by the arm as she slipped off the robe, and pulled her back onto the bed and on top of her, wrapping her legs around her, their sensitive pussies suddenly pressed heavenly together again.

"Oh leave him Batgirl!" she whispered into her lover's ear, feeling the frustration building up tightly within her, letting her pussy rub up harder against its partner to enhance the powerful feelings starting to build between her legs.

Batgirl considered the situation for a second, and then accepted Catgirl's need for relief. It was her turn after all!

She let her soft lips run over Catgirl's face for a while as their naked flesh pressed and rubbed against each other, triggering little bursts of excitement from all over their bodies. They both savoured the building excitement for long minutes until Batgirl's lips finally started to work their way down her friend's writhing body.

She gave due attention to Catgirl's taut orbs and quickly had her nipples hard and erect as her tongue slid sensuously over and around the sensitive buds.

"Oh my God Batgirl, but you're so, so good..." gasped Catgirl as Batgirl's teeth began to nibble at them as well, sending wave after wave of sweet sensations radiating out from the twin peaks.

She could tell that her quarry was seriously aroused by the way that her breathing shortened as those magic lips dropped lower, before finally sliding over Catgirl's light brown, curly bush. As she let her lively tongue slide over the puffy sexual lips the words of endearment and encouragement had been replaced by a kind of animal like whimpering. She was seriously wet down there and Batgirl briefly enjoyed the sweet, earthy taste of Catgirl's juices before getting down to the serious business of inflicting as much torture as possible to her friend's throbbing clit!

When she heard the door open and close behind her, she was still busy between Catgirl's splayed out legs, but she felt her shudder and stiffen under her and gasp at something. It was a little distracting and she paused from her labours for a moment as she looked up. Catgirl was staring at something behind her, wide eyed!

She let out a long sigh before whispering "Oh my sweet Jesus..." to no-one in particular. Batgirl's head was starting to turn when Catgirl's hands wrapped themselves around her head and practically dragged Batgirl's lips back to her pulsating pussy. "Don't stop now!" she gasped as if in pain. It was clear where her priorities lay!

Batgirl's lips got back to business, briefly, before she paused again. This time because she felt the bed move as someone sat down on it. Surely that had to be Richard? She wanted to check, but Catgirl's grip forcing her face into her pussy was vice-like. Then it was Batgirl's turn to tense and stiffen as she felt a hand starting to wander over her up-turned buttocks, smoothly tracking its way around her soft contours and re-igniting the fire that had been smoldering from earlier! The firm hand worked it's sensuous way around her ass cheeks and upper thighs before she heard an amused voice from behind her, "Better get on with it Barbara, you're friend looks as though she'd ready to blow!"

It was true. Catgirl was writhing hard under her now, desperate to get Batgirl's tongue back into action. It was only fair to oblige! Batgirl let her devilish serpent slide deep into her friend's inner folds, playing briefly with the dripping entrance to her pink hole before sliding back up to that erect clit again for a final thrash at it. The hand on her bum seemed to be trying to distract her by slipping between her legs and roaming over her own juicy slit, but it took just a few seconds of rubbing and flicking to press Catgirl's launch button! She arched into Batgirl's face yet again and cried out as the big orgasm rippled through her, before slowly dropping back down as the sweet convulsions gradually ebbed away.

"Bravo!" Batgirl heard from behind as his searching fingers began to explore her intimate parts as well.

"Hey, slow down...oh!" she gasped as she started to raise her head from out of Catgirl's loosened grip. She felt strong hands suddenly on her hips, lifting her onto her knees with her bum stuck high in the air.

Then she had an idea what Catgirl must have seen! It felt like a medieval battering ram had been pushed between her lithe legs, the monstrous end nosing in between her own oily lower lips and up against her tight opening!

She felt imprisoned by his strong hands on her hips, but she turned her head to look back, seeing his smiling features looking down on her as he pushed a little harder, making her gasp as she felt him starting to open her up. She glanced desperately sideways and saw their reflection in the wardrobe mirror. This time the breath almost shot out of her as she saw, side on, how big he was, and how close he was to penetrating her. Maybe to tear her apart!

"Oh nooooo..." she murmured as she felt herself opening wider and wider to take his full girth. She was stretching so much!

But he was taking it slowly and steadily. Gradually easing himself into her, pausing for a moment while they both absorbed the intense feelings that his penetration triggered, and then the breath she'd been holding whooshed out of her as he pushed forward again, gradually sinking deep, deep inside her. Suddenly she was almost overwhelmed by a molten stream of hot feelings as nerves she didn't know existed inside her vagina screamed out their awareness of him filling her. Totally!

"It's great to be back!" he said excitedly.

"Oh my God...Oh my God ...Ohhhhhh my good God!!" she responded as she started to feel him move inside her!

As her whole being started to focus just on the delirious feelings radiating out from between her legs as he started to thrust back and forth inside her. She briefly saw Catgirl looking down at her, wide eyed still, watching her friend getting the fucking of her life. Her hands reached down to caress Batgirl's face as his rhythm started to increase, Batgirl's prolific juices amazingly just about managing the sliding monster inside her, letting them both enjoy the electric feeling of him possessing her.