A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 02

Story Info
Batgirl & Robin respond to a Code Red - The Watcher benefits.
21.8k words
4.86
6.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
333 Followers

Title A Day in Gotham - 11 - Batgirl Wonders Ch 2

(Author's Intro...

This is adult erotica. Over 18's only...please read on only if you qualify!

So, Batgirl's been recharging her batteries at a plush beach resort far from the daily grind of Gotham City, and isn't that thrilled when she gets a recall message from Catgirl. Not that she hates her erstwhile buddy and lover, but let's just say that their relationship has cooled a bit after the bust-up with Madame Zynn, Octopussy and the mysterious Alchemy (see the Batgirl Wishes series).

Of course, having Robin deliver the message should have ensured that everything went smoothly, but...well, the best laid plans etc, etc!

And all this being closely monitored by the ubiquitous 'Watcher'! So who's he then? A secret fan or something more sinister? And now that one of Batgirl's sworn enemies, Harley Quinn (who's pushing Catwoman close on Batgirl's 'most hated female' list) appears to have teamed up with Poison Ivy ... well, it looks like our poor heroine really does need to get back quickly to Gotham after all!

As ever, I write these stories for people's entertainment and to give me some practice in the black art of storytelling. Feedback of any shape, size or intensity is always welcome!

Please enjoy... Duke1951)

Index :

8. Trouble Getting Off the Ground!

9. Mile High Options

10. Forgetting Eddie

11.Mile High Reality!

12.One For All and All For...!

13.Bit of a Challenge For The Watcher!

14.Sometimes You've Just Got to Get On With It!

15.Batgirl is Surprised, And Then so is Robin!

16.Relief at Last for Batgirl!

17.No Relief For Gavin Though!

Part 2

8. Trouble Getting Off the Ground!

Waiting inside the passenger cabin of the big long-haul jet, the cabin crew were getting a last minute briefing before their few remaining passengers re-embarked.

It was fair to say that the tall, senior steward in his crisp white shirt and light grey slacks was not best pleased! Not surprising really given that the big, modern aeroplane was now many hours behind schedule, and still on the tarmac!

Earlier, they'd done all the hard work of getting the plane's passengers embarked nicely on time for the evening, five o'clock flight but as the departure time passed he'd gradually become aware that there was going to be a delay. So were the passengers, and after half an hour of zero movement, some were starting to get restive, particularly a mouthy young woman near the front. He'd quite fancied her when he'd welcomed her onto the flight, but not so now!

She had a great figure, and the thin, lemon cotton dress with low halter top that she was wearing showed it off to perfection, finishing mid-thigh, so that her long, tanned legs were attracting plenty of attention from the male travellers. To be fair her young, male travelling companion had done his best to calm her down, but the stream of expletives that she'd directed at him when he'd finally had to announce that there was a technical fault had been distinctly unsettling. After a brief chat with the pilot, he'd quickly arranged to have one of the female stewardesses on hand, near the trouble-maker, when he'd told everyone that they'd need to disembark for a while!

And it had been a long while. A seven hour long while in fact!!

Long enough for most of the original passengers to re-book onto alternative flights to different parts of the country. But for the Gotham City passengers there were no other alternatives, no other option but to wait in the terminal, where he'd heard that his beautiful young passenger had almost created a minor riot when she'd been informed the scale of the delay. He'd been glad that that part of the airline customer service hadn't been his responsibility!

So he'd gotten his three other cabin staff together before the passengers were boarded again to explain the company position. Basically it wasn't helpful. No refunds as per the small print on the tickets, plenty of apologies, but nothing that would cost the airline money, not even an offer of free flights in the future. Off his own bat, and largely to avoid being lynched, he'd decided that refreshments and meals on the rescheduled flight would be free. He looked around hopefully for understanding.

Susan was the senior female air stewardess with piercing blue-gray eyes and short, blonde hair. She was a tall, slender woman wearing the company uniform of white blouse, tight, powder blue skirt, and shiny white stockings with matching powder blue, low heeled shoes. She looked less than totally impressed.

"Shit Gavin...is that really the best you can do?! They'll be mightily pissed off when they get back in won't they...and we're supposed to deal with that?!"

He didn't answer so, with a snort of disgust she turned to her two female colleagues. They were both wearing the same uniform, but were not as tall or slim.

Conchita was the next in seniority, now pushing thirty, her Latin origins evident in her olive skin complexion, deep brown eyes and beautiful auburn hair which was piled up tightly into an ebony clasp. She was shorter than Susan by about four inches, a little fuller in the bust and waist, but still strikingly beautiful. They were good friends and Conchita smiled as she saw Susan's sense of frustration.

She glanced at Kathy, the youngest of the three who'd only recently passed the entry requirements for long-haul flights, but even so was still in her early twenties. She was a red-head, her striking hair pulled back tightly into a pony-tail. She was a little taller than Conchita but not by much, and had a slimmer figure more along the lines of Susan's sleek lines.

"Looks like the 'junior' team will have to sort them out then, eh Kathy!" she laughed brightly. It took a lot to subdue Conchita's natural spirit!

Susan was still looking stern and unhappy, but finally broke into a grin!

"Mmmm ...we'll see about that! And hey! I'm not that old you little imp!!"

Gavin breathed a sigh of relief at the sudden outbreak of banter. Maybe things would be okay now.

"Okay ladies," he announced with an air of authority that he didn't always feel in Susan's presence, "...let's open up and get them in shall we?"

Susan wasn't finished with him though. She pulled the revised passenger list from Gavin's hands and looked down it.

"Wow, only twenty eight left...and this plane can carry nearly two hundred ...we can cut down on our workload if we put them all at the front end. There'll still be room for them to spread out and sleep given that this is now a night flight, " she said thoughtfully before looking round for support.

"Works for me Susan" said Conchita quickly, "you and I can hold the fort mid-plane and stop them going further back while Gavin and Kathy do the front doorway greetings!"

Gavin, feeling a little outmanoeuvred, was about to say something when Susan handed back the list, but she quickly cut him short.

"And I see that your new girlfriend is still with us Gavin," she smiled, "...Barbara Gordon...row twelve!"

"Oh no!" he responded in dismay as he remembered the dressing down that she'd given him earlier. She may have been one of the sexiest passenger on the flight but she also had the sharpest tongue!

"So, has the big delay affected your time-off plans?" Susan asked casually as she and Conchita positioned themselves in the middle gangway, knowing that her friend was due a few days off.

"Big time!" responded Conchita in an unusual display of annoyance, " I texted Eddie to tell him I'd be late, and the bastard responded to say that he'd changed his mind about our get-together and was going off fishing with some friends and a keg of beer!"

Susan knew that Conchita's on-off relationship with Eddie was plenty fiery at times, and she also knew how much her friend had been looking forward to a whole two days in bed together. Conchita's lay-off stories with Eddie were the stuff of legends, and she suspected that the potential lack of sex was a big factor in the way that Conchita was looking at it because she knew how horny her friend got when the 'Eddie' days were imminent!!

"Oh dear," she responded neutrally, then added as an afterthought, "maybe somebody will catch your eye on the way back..."

Conchita thought that unlikely given the current attitudes of their passengers, but hey, who knew?! She was feeling better already!

9. Mile High Options

Later, after the plane was finally in the air, Conchita was doing a tour of the plane checking over the passengers , whilst Susan and Kathy prepared some 'free' meals. She didn't know why really, but after the quip from Susan, she'd shaken her head at herself as she checked out all the male passengers as they re-boarded to see if any actually did take her fancy!

It was ridiculous she'd thought. Just because sex with Eddie wasn't now on the horizon, she shouldn't really be looking for some random man to make up for it. Still, in her profession, one night stands were always on offer and she'd taken advantage of quite a few over the years, but she didn't think that she was promiscuous. Sometimes she just needed sex! Indeed it was Susan who'd shown her how easy it sometimes could be to have sex on a quiet flight, providing the right man was available, and since then she'd initiated a few very lucky young men into the delights of the 'Mile High Club'.

She'd been in the mood to add another tonight, but it wasn't looking like the right man would be around this time. There were only a few men left on the flight that she'd fancied, one of whom was the young man travelling with the difficult female. He looked quite young, but he was powerfully built and had fabulous black, wavy hair. She'd been interested enough to check out his name from the passenger list, but she'd had to cross Richard Hudson of her short list of possibilities when she'd seen how close he was to the 'nightmare woman'.

Come to think of it she thought, when the woman had re-boarded, she'd been all smiles and no trouble at all, much to Gavin's relief, and Conchita was pretty sure that she recognised the glowing expressions on their faces. Two people who'd just made love somewhere recently!

The Watcher, who'd boarded last, had recognised that look too, and he wasn't best pleased either! He'd panicked for a while when he'd lost sight of his 'targets' in the airport for what had seemed like an age. It had occurred to him that they might have pulled some strings and gotten a military plane diverted, but eventually they'd re-appeared out of an empty office section. And looking very pleased with themselves too! He'd know at first sight what they'd been up to and the relief at not having lost his 'charges' was quickly pared back by an increasing sense of frustration!

He knew that the relationship between Batgirl, Catgirl and Robin was pretty open, and some would describe as complex. Very complex! But that didn't mean that he enjoyed the way that Batgirl and Robin seemed to be indulging in sex at the moment like a pair of rabbits!

Maybe his expression had been a bit too obvious though as he glanced sideways and caught the attractive Latin air stewardess looking his way. Catching her watching him didn't phase her either and she maintained eye contact, a slow smile spreading across her face. For some reason he smiled back at her, and maybe because of his frustration at the thought of Batgirl and Robin making out together, he found himself automatically checking out her curvy figure. There was no doubt about it he thought , she really was a very attractive female!

Conchita had moved on up the cabin isle when the look between them had passed, a little thrill running through he as she realised that here was a real possibility for dealing with her growing sense of arousal, but she knew that she mustn't rush things. He'd been a 'possibility' as soon as she'd seen him. Tall with sandy, tousled hair, strong facial features and his casual jacket and shirt were well enough tailored to hint at a powerful upper body...and apparently travelling alone.

He'd boarded last and had headed for the back. She'd had to stop him and thought that he was going to be trouble for a moment when she saw his eyes narrow, but then he'd given her a glowing smile and accepted a seat three rows behind her original target and his girlfriend. Of course, the big black rimmed spectacles that he was wearing had almost disguised his handsome features, and the rather bent and shuffling way that he'd walked down the aisle disguised his height a little, but now that she could see him closer up, she'd decided that she was definitely interested. The question was, would he be?!

During the first hour of the flight, the cabin crew had been busy serving drinks and the big, free meal that seemed to have gone down well, despite Susan's scepticism. During this period, Conchita had made it her personal mission to be as attentive to the stranger at the back as she could. Lots of smiles, casual touches as she served drinks and she'd taken the trouble to undo a couple of buttons on her thin blouse so that he gotten a good eyeful of cleavage whenever she bent forward nearby. They'd chatted a few times and she'd flirted with him, not too outrageously, but enough to see if he was interested. And in her considered opinion , he was!

Now that the cabin lights had been dimmed and, after their long wait at the airport, most of the passengers had taken advantage of the free pillows and blankets that were on offer to try and grab some sleep. The Watcher had monitored his targets and they'd been amongst the first to settle down, cuddled closely together, and making him wonder enviously what their hands were up to under the big grey blanket that almost covered them!

He'd also watched the cabin staff as they'd efficiently made sure that all their charges were comfortable and certainly hadn't missed the attention that he'd been getting from the pretty Latin stewardess. He'd been casually wondering what it might lead to. She really did look like a pocket bombshell in the tight fitting blue skirt and semi-transparent blouse which left him with tantalising glimpses of her white, lacy bra as she twisted and turned. He'd been speculating that it was most likely a C-cup, and he'd wondered nonchalantly what it would be like to have the warm, soft contents nestled nicely in his hands! Of course, he'd thought with a distinct twinge of disappointment, it was all just a fantasy wasn't it ... these sorts of things just didn't really happen on real life flights did they?!

Half an hour later though he got a shock!

10. Forgetting Eddie

He'd been fighting the urge to sleep so that he could keep an eye on Batgirl, but the book that he'd been trying to read wasn't really gripping him, and he found himself staring at pages without really focussing or taking anything in. He closed his eyes briefly, just to try and clear his head. Then, mysteriously he felt a presence near him and his eyes snapped open, his body tensing, automatically ready for defence. Then a newly familiar fragrance hit his nose and he relaxed a little as he took in the sight of his 'fantasy' stewardess leaning over him. She was smiling warmly, but his eyes had immediately been drawn to her bra and cleavage which were on display again as her blouse seemed to be at least half-unbuttoned. They were also just a few inches from his face and her boobs looked absolutely heavenly!

He spluttered something fairly incoherent in response to her casual, but suggestive query about whether he 'had everything he needed' as his mind got into gear. Was she serious? Was this really a pick -up of some kind?

"Oh look, the belts on that seat next to you need re-arranging," she said as she leaned even further over him. He was seated in the middle of a bank of three, so there wasn't a lot of room to manoeuvre, and suddenly those gorgeous tits were almost rubbing across his face. Then she seemed to lose balance and had to put a hand on his leg to steady herself, the unexpected touch on his thigh sending a quick burst of electricity shooting through his body! His mouth went dry and he took in a quick breath as she finally pulled back, mainly because, in the process, her hand had slid quickly up his thigh and the back of her fingers had trailed tantalisingly across the sudden bulge that had grown between his legs!

It was a pretty clear signal and she hadn't missed his reaction.

"Now then sir, I was wondering whether you could help me with something in the crew area at the back...you do look like a man who can do things..." she whispered suggestively, her deep brown eyes fixed on his in open anticipation.

'Wow, what now?!' he thought quickly in sudden confusion. His glance flicked quickly over the seats to where Batgirl and Robin were still cuddled together, evidently fast asleep. He should be watching over them, but there seemed little or no danger here at thirty thousand feet! And there was no doubting how frustrated and horny he'd been getting after the way that the two of them had acted over the last twenty four hours!

Conchita had seen his glance away from her and misinterpreted it though. Suddenly she was worried that the fairly blatant 'come-on' was going to be rejected. Unbelievable! How could she have misread the young man so badly? She was about to withdraw hastily, when she felt his hand grab hers. Dios!! He wasn't going to report her to Gavin... surely?!!

Then his warm eyes were back on hers and he gave the hand that he'd captured a re-assuring squeeze.

"Of course I can Conchita," he whispered back huskily, using the name on her crew badge, "I'd love to help you with your ...er...problem!"

An enormous sense of relief and then anticipation positively flooded through her.

Time for action! She promptly yanked him upright and almost dragged him down the aisle towards the rear crew cabin!!

He'd noticed that the rear end of the plane was even darker than the 'subdued' lighting at the front, but it was still a joy to follow the shapely, swaying hips of the stewardess, and he could feel the bulge between his legs getting harder as his imagination quickly stripped away her uniform! Then he got another shock as he realised that one of the other stewardesses was sat, resting it seemed, in one of the seats about four rows from the back! It was the older one, Susan, he realised but any apprehension that had surged through him quickly dissipated when he saw the expression on her face. A quick smile had spread across it that was a definite mixture of amusement and admiration. She knows exactly what's going on here he suddenly realised! And she was ideally positioned to intercept anyone that should wander this way.

'Wow!' he thought, ' ...these girls are organised! A look-out...perfect!

Conchita was too busy dragging him into the crew quarters to do more than give her colleague a quick nod though. She had to pull back some heavy grey curtains to get out of the passenger cabin, and quickly pulled them together behind her to keep the bright light inside. Then, before he'd had a chance to say a word, she looped her arms around his neck, pulled his face down to hers and their soft lips were suddenly locking together in a passionate kiss!

He held back for just a second, surprised at the speed of it all, before surrendering to his ever growing sense of arousal and starting to explore her mouth with his tongue and her sexy body with his hands! As he'd fantasized, she was all beautiful curves, and she responded to a quick massage of her bum by pressing her pussy hard up against him and grinding against the big bulge in his slacks. That got a low growl of approval from him and a deep, excited sigh of anticipation from her!

The kiss intensified, and suddenly he was stumbling backwards as she pressed him up against the high leather backrest of one of the crew landing seats. God, this girl was really on fire he thought before feeling her hands shift from caressing his head and neck to his front where they began to quickly unbutton his shirt. Not to be outdone he moved his own hands between them and began to release the few buttons on her uniform blouse that weren't already undone! Despite the disparity in numbers she was finished before him, and immediately her hands were sliding over the bare skin of his chest, making him gasp at the electric touch as they roamed deliciously over his strong, upper body!

duke1951
duke1951
333 Followers