A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 03

Story Info
Batgirl and Catgirl make up, Foes Prepare, A Kitten Suffers.
12.4k words
4.69
6.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Title A Day in Gotham - 11 - Batgirl Wonders Ch 3

(Author's Intro...

This is adult erotica. Over 18's only...please read on only if you qualify!

Now, it's been a real saga getting Batgirl back from her holiday to help Catgirl face the latest threat to Gotham's peace. Sending Robin in civvies with the 'Code Red' message had turned out to be a bad idea for Catgirl, but not necessarily so for Robin who'd enjoyed Batgirl's initial reaction no end. And, despite being restrained at the time! He was worried now about the reaction of his girlfriend though!

'The Watcher' too had been less than impressed. It was one thing watching over Batgirl to keep her safe whilst he sorted out the story that he just had to tell her, but it was another listening to Batgirl and Robin enjoying each other so much!

The plane journey back from the holiday resort had been eventful to say the least as. Batgirl had been her usual diplomatic self (not!) when she'd learned of the technical delay, but The Watcher had been kept busy making sure that the airline stewardesses were satisfied during the long, late night hours of the night flight.

Not that Batgirl had missed an opportunity for some additional illicit time with Robin either!

So, by the time that the plane landed, early in a sunny Gotham morning, our two crime-fighters were frustrated by the delay, but raring to go, even if neither of them were sure what reaction they'd get from the mercurial Catgirl!

As ever, I write these stories for people's entertainment and to give me some practice in the black art of storytelling. Feedback of any shape, size or intensity is always welcome!

Please enjoy... Duke1951)

Index :

18. Back In Gotham...

19. Harley and Poison Ivy Make a Choice

20. Catgirl Takes Over

21. Kitten in Jeopardy

22. Meeting 'Henry'

23. Catgirl has Words with Batgirl

24. The Kitten Succumbs

Part 3

--------

18. Back In Gotham...

When Batgirl and Robin emerged from Gotham City's Airport Arrivals building in their civilian guises of Barbara Gordon and Dick Hudson, neither looked happy.

The Watcher chuckled inside his dull, black motorbike helmet as he watched them hail a cab. The money spent bribing the baggage handlers had worked a treat, delaying his two quarries easily long enough for him to get out of the building, recover the powerful bike that he had parked nearby and get back in time to monitor their departure.

As he gunned the engine and pulled into traffic a safe distance behind the cab he chuckled again. He could just imagine what Batgirl's comments would have been to the airport staff after the long wait for her bags. He'd take a bet that they wished they weren't on duty today!

As the car exited the airport complex he got a surprise though. Instead of heading into town where he knew Batgirl's apartment to be, it turned away from the city and into the lush Gotham County countryside. After a short distance though, it pulled off onto minor roads and eventually disappeared through ornate iron gates and onto the gravel drive of a private residence.

The Watcher eased past the gates and stopped a little way down the side road. His eyebrows rose in surprise at the name he'd caught as he went by.

'Private Road - Wayne Mansion - Access by appointment only!'

Wayne Mansion? Now how did the multi-millionaire philanthropist fit into all this? The Watcher's mind went into overdrive as he started to make connections. However, he had a more pressing problem to solve.

Following the cab into the estate grounds had been an obvious non-starter given that he knew nothing of the layout, and the automatic gates had quickly closed behind the cab. A quick examination of the boundary wall showed a number of suspicious looking gantries that almost certainly accommodated surveillance equipment of one type or another. And those were so obvious that he suspected many more covert installations inside the grounds. Clearly Bruce Wayne valued his privacy!

So how was he to find out what Batgirl was up to?

The first step was to get a view into the grounds and scanning around he noticed a small wooded area on higher ground just opposite the gateway. And easily reached it seemed by an open farm track. Perfect! Having made his decision he spun the big bike round in an instant and rocketed it up the track to the tree line. Jumping off and setting the hot machine onto its stand, he pulled off the helmet and looped the strap onto one of the handlebars, then reached into one of the rear panniers and pulled out a pair of powerful binoculars. A quick glance at the nearby trees identified one with low branches that was high enough to give an unblocked view into the estate, and within minutes he'd clambered up to a point where he had a view of the mansion itself.

Training the binoculars onto the impressive white stoned building he quickly picked up the ornate entrance, fronted by a large Grecian fountain around which the gravel drive terminated. Scanning round he could see no one, but that was hardly to be expected given the time it had taken to get into position. Positively though, the cab was still sitting opposite the imposing doors, driver leaning against the bonnet and smoking a cigarette. So there was a good chance that his quarry would soon be out again he hoped.

'Soon' turned out to be nearly thirty minutes, just when he was starting to get fidgety on his perch in the branches!

The big doors eventually swung open and Batgirl appeared, accompanied by a tall, rather old man with silvery hair carrying a brown holdall. His formal, old fashioned attire immediately struck the Watcher as one of a butler. 'No, surely not - not in this day and age!' he thought as a smile crossed his face.

He wasn't looking at the man really though. The incredible zoom on his eyepiece soon had Batgirl fully in frame and he had to admit, for about the millionth time, that she looked absolutely gorgeous. She had changed into a short summer skirt, a deep cream with brown belt that set off her long, tanned legs beautifully. The tight top matched her skirt and the deep vee at the front plunged low enough to give a strong hint of the sensual mounds that it only partially hid. God but he loved that sight!

It didn't last long though, as the 'butler' placed her bag in the open boot and opened the rear door of the cab to let Batgirl slide gracefully in. Not before she'd given him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek though making the Watcher jealous even though the man was old enough to be her grandfather!

But then the cab was soon in motion, turning around the fountain and heading towards the gate.

"Damn!" cried the watcher throatily as he nearly fell out of the tree in his haste to get back to his bike! He was a fit young man though and quickly had his helmet on as he pressed the starter, jumped astride the throbbing beast and raced down the farm track towards the road.

He sighed in relief as he reached the tarmac. As he nosed the machine onto the road he'd already spotted the cab just a few hundred yards away and heading back towards Gotham. 'Phew!' he gasped as set off in leisurely pursuit, careful not to draw attention to himself because he had a pretty good idea where she was now heading.

------

An hour later he got the shock of his life, and after everything had seemed so under control!

He'd followed her in the cab back to the expensive riverside apartment in Gotham which was owned by her alter-ego, the usually demur and scholarly Barbara Gorden. As he'd pulled into the parking area of the slightly less plush apartment that he'd rented overlooking Batgirl's place, he was pleased that he'd finally have time to get a wash and change clothes. Once Batgirl was 'home' she usually took a leisurely shower herself, so he wasn't expecting any sudden movements. And anyway, he'd got the place under electronic surveillance hadn't he?

There wasn't much inside though. He hadn't dare put many bugs in her apartment because he wasn't sure how sophisticated Batman's counter measures might be, just the one in the main living room in fact, but he had every door and window covered. If she came out he'd know all about it!

Except he didn't!!

After his quick shower and change of clothes to match the cooler Gotham climate, he'd just gone outside to check his bike over when a sudden roaring sound across the road caught his attention. His eyes widened as he realised that it was Batgirl, suited up and astride her big Bat-Bike and coming out of a side alley. How'd she done that!? He'd got the whole place covered hadn't he!?

Apparently not!!

There was no time to dwell on recriminations though, he had to get after her. As he jumped on his own bike he was already fearing that he'd taken too long, but for some reason Batgirl hadn't just disappeared off into the distance. When he joined the road, her big machine was just purring away about twenty yards away as she fiddled with something under the seat. He breathed another big sigh of relief, but not for long because she quickly finished whatever she was doing and jetted off towards the nearest freeway - and at a rate of knots that even he found hard to keep up with!

It was breathtaking, partly because he'd had no time to collect his helmet and partly because Batgirl rarely took much notice of road signs, speed limits or other traffic! He just had to hang on grimly as he followed about fifty yards behind, twisting between cars, buses and trucks and hoping to God that there were no traffic cops watching!

He'd quickly noticed that she was wearing a new uniform though and it seemed to show off her lithe curves even more blatantly than the old one. Although the ginger curls still flowed back in the breeze from below her purple Bat-Cowl, the old yellow cape had gone and the bat-symbol emblazoned across her prominent bosom was more of a burnt gold colour than the old bright yellow. The utility belt still fastened around her trim waist was a similar colour, and seeming to contain even more pockets than before. He wondered what nasty surprises they contained now! Her stylish boots and elbow length leather gloves were the same deep purple colour as the rest of her body suit. If there was ever a super-heroine fashion contest he was convinced that Batgirl would win hands down!! But then again, he was probably a little biased he thought with a smile which quickly changed to a grimace as he shot through the narrowing gap between a bus and lorry trailer!

It was with some relief that he finally saw her slowing down in the middle of one of Gotham's Light Industrial areas and he was able to ease off the gas a little himself as he saw her turn off into one particular, relatively modern, two storied unit and disappear around the back. He was about to pull into the parking slots of an empty office building opposite when he suddenly realised that they were already occupied by a grey transit can with smoke darkened windows.

He gave it a quick scan as he passed and parked up behind some nearby bushes instead, but couldn't really make out anything about the occupants in the front seat. Anyway, he was too intent on what was happening at the Industrial Unit over the road to worry about the van at the moment.

He read off the sign above the well-guarded entrance at the front. 'Carbon, Amethyst and Topaz Distribution Co'? Now what could that mean? Only later did the name make sense!

19. Harley and Poison Ivy Make a Choice

"Who the hell's that?" murmured Poison Ivy casually as she watched the bare-headed biker go past.

Harley Quinn wasn't really interested. Her eyes were closed and her face was twisted in sexual tension as she savoured the feel of her partners nimble fingers down the front of her loosened suit pants. The way that they were caressing her mound, sliding sensuously into her slit and rubbing her clit was heavenly.

"Don't stop now..." she breathed into her partner's ear as she felt herself getting so, so tantalisingly close, "please...please...yes that's right...just a little more ...yes ...yes ...YESSS!!"

"God, you're positively insatiable Harley aren't you?" smiled Poison Ivy as she felt her partners hand cup herself between her legs and trap Poison Ivy's inside the tight red and black hot pants so that she felt the relief giving convulsions that she'd triggered ripple around her partners throbbing pussy!

She paused to look at her more closely. Harley's beautiful features were hidden somewhat by the copious amounts of white and red powder she used as make up and the bright red lipstick daubed garishly across her mouth . Her hair was harshly tied into two outlandish pigtails that stood out almost sideways from her head and covered in the same red and white powder. She didn't wear anything around her neck and her creamy white skin was bare from her shapely shoulders down to the substantial red and black chequered bikini top that would have covered her bosom quite well were it not specifically designed to thrust up her pert breasts and display them like two ripe melons.

Her mid-rift was bare too, except for the large red ruby nestling into her belly button. Her tight, shiny hot pants were covered in the same garish red and black chequer design as her bikini top, and would have been pulled tightly over her flat, strong lower abdomen, but the bright chrome zipper down the front was gaping open where Poison Ivy's fingers had recently been exploring to such good effect!

Harley's legs were encased in opaque white nylon hold-ups with wide, elasticated bands gripping her legs mid-thigh. At the moment she'd got one bent around the van's gear lever and the other resting on the dashboard. It wasn't the most lady-like position, but it had spread her legs wide enough to give Poison Ivy the best possible access!

Poison Ivy finally managed to drag her hand out of Harley's pants and said a little crossly, "Come on Quinn, we're supposed to be concentrating on this surveillance you know!" She couldn't help feeling a little bit tired herself though. They'd been here two hours already and nothing at all had happened for most of that time. Well, except for Batgirl arriving just now, and Robin in the Batmobile about forty minutes earlier. Interesting, but not why they were here!

Harley finally unravelled herself from the gear lever and zipped up her pants.

"Don't get so bitchy Poison. It's not my fault that I'm such a sensual young athlete!"

She waited for her partners eyebrows to go up and her mouth to open wide before bursting out laughing. Eventually Poison Ivy just shook her head and started laughing too. This was what she liked about the younger woman. So alive...so irreverent!

"My turn when we get back then..." she added slyly.

Harley looked sideways at her and smiled, nodding, "Okay ... " before adding mischievously," ... it's probably safer for you old-timers in bed anyway!"

It wasn't as though she was that much older, but even her costume seemed a little more conservative. Poison Ivy's long ginger locks were tied back with a light green hair band, and her fuller figure was encased in a darker green corset that emphasized her narrow waist and up-thrust breasts. Long, matching green suspenders ran down her thighs to the pale green stockings that seemed to finish low down, just above her knees.

There was a lot of green! And Harley had decided already that she was going to have to do something about her new partner's wardrobe!

"Ouch!" she gasped suddenly as Poison Ivy gave her a sharp dig in the ribs in response to the original barb!

She could have said more but a movement across the road had caught her eye, "Hey, what's this...now that does look like a possibility!"

Poison Ivy followed Harley's gaze and watched a young woman emerge from the front of the building and walk purposefully towards an open-topped, red sports car parked near the entrance. The shaded van windows that they were looking through didn't disguise the confident way that she walked and the clothes that she wore looked about right too. Just what they were looking for!

"Yup," she confirmed " I think that you're right for once..." as she leaned forward to start up the van's engine.

----

The Watcher had followed the progress of the young woman as well. It had been hard not to!

Not only was she beautiful, but the clothes she was wearing, well almost wearing, would have attracted the attention of any red blooded male at any time!

Her long blond hair had wafted about her shoulders in the breeze before cascading down her lithe, graceful back as she strode across the car park. She wore a crisp, tightly tailored white blouse with long collars that gaped suggestively down the front as it struggled to restrain her pert young bosom. Even from this distance the Watcher couldn't help but admire her cleavage, the twin mounds that peeped out from her sheer blouse hinting at much greater delights inside!

Around her hips she wore a shiny black belt that didn't seem to be doing much to hold up the short white and red chequered mini-skirt. But even as it sat low on her waist the pleated material only dropped to mid thigh, and as she'd walked, the lacy patterned bands of her white stocking tops flashed regularly into view.

The Watcher smiled. In other circumstances he might have been tempted to give her a wolf-whistle because she was clearly dressed to thrill, but the last thing he needed at the moment was to draw attention to his hiding place.

So he contented himself with a slight sigh of disappointment as the woman climbed into the sports car displaying acres of leg and stockings, switched on and gunned the engine before accelerating sharply away and up to the road. She stopped to check for traffic and she was now close enough for the Watcher to admire her lively, hazel green eyes before she pulled away towards central Gotham, her blond hair twisting and twirling behind her in the breeze. His smile faded and his eyebrows narrowed though as he watched the grey van pull out behind the speeding machine and follow it.

'Strange, what's that about?' he thought for a moment and then shrugged. Nothing to do with Batgirl it seemed so he wasn't moving!

20. Catgirl Takes Over

Inside the building, Batgirl had parked her powerful bike just inside the garage section, right next to the imposing sight of the big, grey and black Batmobile.

She raised her eyebrows under her purple cowl as she realised that Batman and Robin were already here. She quickly scanned the open garage area. A couple of technicians were working on a machine in the corner, a few piles of cardboard boxes stood towering in the centre, but otherwise the space was empty - it could easily have been a small business anywhere in the country.

Except for the sight of a ravishing looking woman walking towards her from a side door and if there ever was such a thing as a 'sex on legs' look, this woman had it. In spades!

She wasn't particularly tall, but had a beautiful hour glass figure. Her dark hair was tied back into a dainty pony tail, and her steely blue eyes radiated confidence. Batgirl was quick to note that she was wearing black and briefly wondered whether this was could be for a bereavement, but then set that notion quickly aside. The tightly tailored black leather 'bomber' jacket that encased her upper half looked demur enough, but the short, tight black mini-skirt that just didn't quite cover her upper thighs and black stockings with the pink bows on the suspender fastenings ...well, that said something else entirely!

Batgirl looked at her warily as she approached. She was never quite sure how to deal with Natasha, Catwoman's sultry Chief of Staff. She was mostly friendly and fun to be with, and had a playful streak that could be distinctly disconcerting, but she could also be as hard as nails and there was never any doubting where her loyalties lay. Batgirl knew that she really would do anything for Catwoman and, to a lesser extent Catgirl, and given Batgirl's on/off and somewhat strained relationship with the two of them, she was always on her guard when Natasha was on the scene.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers