A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 04

Story Info
Catgirl & Batgirl get hot, Poison Ivy gloats!
11.3k words
4.92
7.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

BG11/4

Title A Day in Gotham -- 11 - Batgirl Wonders Ch 4

(Author's Intro...

This is adult erotica. Over 18's only please ... read on only if you qualify!

A lot has been going on in Gotham!

Poor Batgirl's well deserved holiday had to be curtailed. Robin was forced to persuade her to come back when news of the re-appearance of the Joker and his two sidekicks, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn surfaced. The 'persuasion' got a little hot though, much to the mysterious Watcher's disapproval - not to mention Catgirl's!

Somehow, Catgirl and Batgirl refrained from going to war over Robin, but later one of Catwoman's Kittens was abducted and subjected to Poison Ivy's very interesting interrogation techniques, with the help of the awful 'Henry'! Things were suddenly looking bad for the 'good guys'!

But Catgirl and Batgirl seemed to be reconciled again, much to Natasha's surprise. Maybe there was hope after all?!

As ever, I write these stories for people's entertainment and to give me some practice in the black art of storytelling. Feedback of any shape, size or intensity is always welcome!

Please enjoy... Duke1951)

Index :

25.Hot Action at Batgirl's Place

26.Robin Gets a Big Surprise!

27.Batgirl and Catgirl Hit a Problem

28.'Henrietta' Gets 'Fruity'

29.The Rescuers Get Organised - Eventually!

30.Saved At Last?

Part 4

25.Hot Action at Batgirl's Place

Following the dramatic events at Poison Ivy's place and the gradual sexual wearing down of poor Kitten Annika by 'Henry', the green clad villains protégé, it looked like she and her partner in crime, Harley Quinn, now had the low-down for an attack on Catwoman's HQ.

Maybe the danger really was great enough for Catgirl to declare a Code Red in Batman and Catwoman's absence and thus drag back a disgruntled Batgirl from her distant holiday resort. She'd not been best pleased to see Robin appear at her expensive holiday hotel but, in her usual, unpredictable way she'd found a way of enjoying herself at Catgirl's expense anyway!

That had not particularly pleased 'The Watcher' either who'd been keeping Batgirl under close surveillance for his own mysterious purposes, and none of the key players had much idea who he was, or even that he was around!

When Batgirl and Catgirl finally did meet up, most of the observers were expecting fireworks, but Catgirl surprised them all by her restraint and her offer to accompany Batgirl back to her apartment before setting out on the search for the Joker's sidekicks had been a surprise to Natasha, Catwoman's sexy Chief of Staff. Robin had been positively amazed! Maybe the two most temperamental girls in his life were suddenly on friendly terms again?

And the 'girls' in question were still busy.

Busy pleasuring each other!

When they'd finally stumbled through Batgirl's apartment door after that passionate clinch in the garage, they were already almost topless, their suits open, bare breasts rubbing together erotically. The smouldering kiss that had started in the underground garage continued and kept their lips locked together as serpent-like tongues explored each other's mouths whilst their hands had been feverously dragging open the rest of their tight suits!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh Yes!" gasped her partner as Catgirl finally tore free and started to rip off the remainder of Batgirl's purple suit.

Not to be left out, she quickly got in the act too, her agitated hands practically tearing off the remainder of Catgirl's shiny pink and black covering. Even at times of personal strife, they knew exactly how their opposite number's secret suit fastenings worked!

Finally, after boots, gloves, cowls, belts and, in Batgirl's case, her ginger wig had been cast aside in all directions in their feverish haste, they were left staring at each other's semi-naked bodies, lust filled eyes drinking in the spectacular female forms in front of them.

Batgirl was still wearing her skimpy black thong, and Catgirl her lacy pink bikini briefs, but if anything that made them look even sexier in each other's eyes. Even the cautious Batgirl could see from Catgirl's expression that she wasn't thinking about revenge, just a session of hot, energetic sex...and after that moment downstairs in the garage that had stoked up her fires, Batgirl was totally up for that too!!

"Come here Holly!" she gasped throatily as she advanced into Catgirl's open arms and they embraced and kissed again, loving the soft feel of their naked flesh crushing together, their pussies starting to grind into each other as their kiss re-ignited the flames again!

The Watcher was listening in open mouthed amazement. The bug that he'd planted in Batgirl's civilian apartment was clearly picking up the hot sounds and occasional grunts and moans of the two women as they made out again in Batgirl's plush living room. He felt distinctly hot and flustered himself as he imagined the scene, but if he'd been worried that he'd lose track of them when they went into the bedroom, he needn't have.

They didn't make it that far!

Catgirl twisted Batgirl round unexpectedly after they'd been kissing for a short while and Batgirl gasped in surprise as she got pushed backwards a few paces before the low side of her white leather sofa pressed into the back of her thighs.

"Hey Holly, what the ...ohhhh!" she exclaimed as the push got firmer and she lost her balance, tumbling backwards.

The two of them were still locked in a tight embrace as they fell over, onto the soft sofa, before bouncing down off it onto an even softer sheepskin rug in a tangle of arms and legs! Batgirl was shocked at first, wary of some underlying Catgirl motive, but she'd ended up sprawled across her partner and the sudden burst of laughter from underneath reassured her. Within seconds they were both giggling so hard together that it brought tears to their eyes, but only for a short while. They were still breathing deeply and they wanted more of each other! Much more!!

Batgirl bent forward again to plant a long, lingering kiss on her partner as they wriggled sideways to face each other on the soft rug, lips still locked together as their hands started to explore each other's curves more seriously, and their breathing deepening even further. She gasped at the back of her throat as she felt one of Catgirl's hands slide over her belly, and slip inside the front of her back thong, fingers tracing their way quickly over her trimmed little bush and then sliding between her legs and tracing their way down her hot, juicy slit!

"Mmmmm...Oh God Holly that feels sooo good!" she murmured as the inquisitive digits slipped between her swollen labia and started to explore her inner folds more deeply. So, not to be outdone, she pushed her own hand down the front of Catgirl's thin, pink panties and started to return the favour, getting a long, low moan of appreciation as a reward!

They continued to pleasure each other for long minutes, still kissing, still stoking up the blossoming arousal between their legs and making the listening Watcher feel distinctly uncomfortable as he imagined the sexy scene that the groans, sighs and moans pictured for him.

Eventually Batgirl pulled away and stared deeply into Catgirl's lust filled eyes. They were both dragging in deep, deep breaths and for a moment she couldn't speak, the sexual excitement coursing through her body almost too much for rational thought!

"O...kay...lov...er..." she finally gasped between breaths, "I'll do you first Holly and then you can do me and...ohhh JESUS!!"

Catgirl had taken the opportunity to slip a couple of fingers into Batgirl's hot pink hole, and grinned devilishly into Batgirl's shocked eyes before her own head rocked back, eyes wide as Batgirl did the same to her, but even more enthusiastically!

By the time that Catgirl had recovered, Batgirl had pushed her onto her back and was busy dragging the pretty pink panties over her hips and down her legs, finally leaving them wrapped around one ankle as she pushed Catgirl's legs wide apart, leaving her throbbing pussy open and vulnerable to whatever Batgirl had in mind!

Catgirl just lay back and sighed though as she watched the tousle haired figure climb back up between her splayed out legs, dipping her mouth over her light brown pussy and licking slowly up and down her gaping slit! The resulting surge of electrical excitement made Catgirl tense her hips and push her pussy even harder into Batgirl's face so that the devilish tongue could attack her easier ... and get deeper!

Batgirl laughed as she licked her lips, savouring Catgirl's nether juices, "Not yet you sex starved slapper...!", she gasped and then her head was rising up Catgirl's tense body before her lips fastened themselves onto one of her breasts and her tongue and teeth began to tease at Catgirl's responsive nipple.

Catgirl was only vaguely trying to decide whether to respond to the 'slapper' insult, but as her nipple suddenly hardened and exploded with pleasure, the protest turned into another long, drawn out moan!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The sensation was so good that she wrapped her hands around Batgirls head, holding her in place while her tormentor took it in turns to light up each breast in turn, and then Batgirl's hand was back between Catgirl's legs! Initially she just cupped her pussy and squeezed gently but then, quickly, her fingers were back in Catgirl's dark slit, searching out her pleasure button and setting off a whole new series of explosions as she rubbed up against the supersensitive little nub!

Catgirl was literally squirming in Batgirl's arms now as she responded to the expert, enthusiastic attentions of her re-found friend, the sexual excitement building and building as Batgirl worked on her breasts and pussy simultaneously quickly bringing her to the brink of a big, big orgasm. When it finally came, Catgirl's whole body tightened as she arched her back in ecstasy.

"YESSSSSSSS!!" she cried as the sweet convulsions suddenly hit her, spreading wonderfully out from her pussy and reverberated right around her tense body.

"Owwwww!!" responded Batgirl as she felt Catgirl climax under her, hands grabbing and pulling uncontrollably at poor Batgirl's hair as she went tumbling over the edge!

When Batgirl had rather angrily wrestled her hair back out of her new lover's grasp, she eased back up to gaze into Catgirl's face, still flushed and in a trance-like state after such a big climax. Her hand still rested on Catgirl's carefully trimmed pussy, but now it just stroked and caressed the soft skin lovingly. She used her other hand to push away the stray strands of hair that had tumbled over her friends face. Catgirl's eyes were still squeezed shut as she slowly came down from her state of orgasmic bliss, but they did flicker open when Batgirl leaned forward and lightly kissed her again.

"Mmmmmmmm Barbara ...that was ...that was ..." whispered Catgirl as her senses slowly came back.

"'Good'?" offered a smiling Batgirl.

"Bloody brilliant!!" gasped her friend, with feeling.

"So pulling my hair out by the roots was worth it then?"

"Did I ...really?!" gasped Catgirl as her eyes flicked up to Batgirl's dishevelled brown mop of unruly hair, "...oh dear!" she finished with a smile.

"'Oh dear' indeed!!" smiled back Batgirl as she deliberately took one of Catgirl's hands and slipped it down the front of her thong, triggering a whole new series of pleasure signals from her own distinctly frustrated pussy.

"Now, who's turn did we say it was...?" she added throatily, still full of lust and her own arousal hardly dimmed by watching her friend climax so explosively.

Catgirl smiled back, and cupped Batgirl between her legs, making her suck in a quick breath as her pussy responded to the touch.

"Well ... I suppose... for a small fee..."

"What! After...!!" snapped Batgirl in alarm, before smiling again as she saw the cheeky expression covering Catgirl's face.

But then there was a sudden shrill sounding noise that reverberated around the apartment and made both of them jump.

"What the hell??!" gasped Batgirl in alarm.

"It's okay ..." said Catgirl quickly as she dragged her hand out of Batgirl's thong, jumped up and dived over to where her suit had been cast onto the carpet by the door, "...it's just my Cat Communicator...sounds like Natasha wants me urgently!"

She looked at to the mobile gadget screen for a good few minutes before nodding and dashing off a text in reply.

"What...Oh Hell?!" snapped Batgirl as she slowly sat up, watching her naked partner clipping the communicator back onto her suit belt and, with a sinking feeling, realising that her own much delayed climax looked like being delayed even longer!

Catgirl was already busy getting dressed though.

"That was Natasha, it sounds like we've got a lead on Poison Ivy and Harley. It seems likely that they've abducted one of the Kittens and we've got a lead that they were seen taking her into a warehouse ...it's not that far away and she's going to text the address so I said that we'd get over there sharpish!"

Batgirl couldn't help but show her disappointment at the fast receding thought of her own impending orgasmic delight in Catgirl's hands.

"Aw...really?!"

"It's Annika!"

That spurred a reaction in her partner as Batgirl's eyes widened and she quickly got up and started pulling on her own things. She wasn't that enamoured with all of Catwoman's Kittens, especially after some of the treatments that she'd been subjected to in their damned 'playroom', but Annika was different.

She'd been the one that had looked after her after the recent run-in with Madame Zynn and company (see the Batgirl Wishes series) when Batgirl , along with Catwoman and Catgirl, had all been forced to star in one of Madame Zynn's cruel porno broadcasts. In the end, when they'd been rescued, Catwoman had had Batman to look after her, and of course Robin had to take care of 'his' Catgirl which had left Batgirl looking a little forlorn on the dungeon floor until Annika had come over, wrapped her naked body in a blanket and took over. She'd taken her back to her place, bathed and oiled Batgirl's aching body, especially around her throbbing, abused pussy and basically taken charge of her rehabilitation which eventually, of course, had meant sharing her bed...and lithe, sensuous, body!

"Why didn't you say that at first!" snapped Batgirl tersely as she snapped her gold utility belt on.

"So...you and Annika..." smiled Catgirl mischievously.

Batgirl frowned and then burst out into a laugh. It wasn't as though they'd tried to keep their relationship secret, and Catgirl was bound to know, probably all the Kitten's did! And given Catgirl's 'form' when it came to open relationships, Batgirl was only slightly embarrassed. But she did blush!

"Come on Catgirl, let's get moving! No time to lose if I'm going to save yet another lover!!" she exclaimed, heading for the apartment door.

26.Robin Gets a Big Surprise!

The Watcher was now in something of a panic at the sudden turn of events.

Listening to the way that the two young women were busy pleasuring each other in Batgirl's apartment, he'd decided that their sexual encounter was going to last some time. He hadn't been that surprised because he'd seen them in action before, and he'd heard about their rather startling on-off relationship. Clearly he'd been wrong to assume that they were currently 'off' because the moans and groans that had been driving him mad had definitely shown them to be 'on' again!

So he'd decided that it was a good time to grab a shower and a change of clothes. Bad decision!

When he'd heard Catgirl's communicator go off and realised that they were getting ready to depart he was still towelling down!

He swore, grabbed at his clothes, literally dragging then on in double quick time before pulling on his leather jacket, grabbing his black helmet and sprinting down to his motorbike. With a bit of luck he'd still be able to catch them as they came out of Batgirl's underground garage!

And he did! As he jumped on his machine and powered up he heard the roar of the Bat-Bike from across the way and saw it sweeping up onto the road, Batgirl and Catgirl suited up and leaning forward like twins as they jetted off towards Gotham and the acceleration hit them.

The Watcher twisted his own throttle and surged to the road himself so that he could follow, just in time to be met at the lot entrance by a delivery truck that blocked his exit. The air turned blue as he hit the brakes and searched for a way round. It didn't take that long, but by the time that he'd mounted the sidewalk and got round the van his quarry had disappeared from sight!

"Shit!! Double Fucking Shit!!" he exclaimed in exasperation as he paused on the road, unsure what to do next.

Maybe it would all be okay, he thought for a second, but then immediately realised how stupid that thought was. They would be going up against two of Gotham's most sinister villains, and three if the Joker was still around. Why the hell hadn't they waited for back-up?!! Of course, he knew the answer to that one. Individually, Batgirl and Catgirl were not noted for their caution, and when they were together...

And there'd been something about that message that worried him. He'd only heard Catgirl's comments to Batgirl, but would Natasha really expect them to follow this up on their own? It didn't make sense, and the more he thought about it the more that the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach got deeper. There was no doubt that the love of his life was in imminent danger! He had to do something he realised, and suddenly he knew what that was, but that something was going to put him in danger as well! A much different sort of danger!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Bat-Cave Robin had been busy working on the big computers that took up an increasing part of the space in the vast cavernous area under Wayne Mansion when he got the call from Alfred, Bruce Wayne's faithful butler. He was on his own, although he'd been very tempted to get hold of Batman and seek his advice on the current 'Joker' situation. He didn't like the sound of it at all!

It wasn't that he was afraid to take on the Joker and his two female accomplices, but he was uneasy about the cavalier attitude adopted by Batgirl and Catgirl in the crisis meeting earlier in the day. He could tell that Natasha had been worried about the way that Catgirl in particular had denigrated the danger of Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn and go it alone. He'd been tempted to call Catwoman's Operations Chief to see if she felt the same way about at least updating the senior partners of the team, but in the end he'd held off from making contact.

Maybe it was because he was pretty confident that they could deal with Quinn and Ivy himself, and if the Joker materialised then he'd bring Batman straight back anyway. Maybe also it was because he didn't fancy being the one to tell Catgirl. That could have had pretty severe consequences in the bedroom if she'd found out that her boyfriend had let the side down!

"Okay Alfred, I'll come up and see him," he responded on the internal phone, before adding in a puzzled voice, "... you're sure that he wants to see me as Robin and not Dick Grayson?

"Yes sir, quite sure...he was most specific."

"Damn ...that means our security has been blown again ...and he's alone and wouldn't give a name?"

"Indeed sir, most puzzling. He did however say that he knew that Barbara was Batgirl and that he had information that she might be in danger...I pretended that I didn't understand, but I promised to call you. He's still waiting outside. I didn't think that it would be a good idea to let him in!"

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers