A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

As Batgirl refocused, three of the Kitten's wrapped themselves round the dark skinned Vixen, two taking a nipple each with their mouths the third burying herself between her legs. In the background another Kitten was shuffling and distributing playing cards from a pack. Each girl picked and held up a number. Samantha caught Catgirl's eyes in excitement as she showed her the three of hearts.

"It's obvious who's going to be first," thought Catgirl as she watched the Kittens busily pleasuring Vixen, who was now swaying slightly, head back and sighing as the sensuous lips worked their magic. Catgirl never ceased to be amazed how quickly the girls were able to bring themselves up to a state of such arousal. "Mind you, they do have a time limit!" she thought selfishly.

Vixen was clearly ready. She eased the Kittens off her swollen breasts and stood astride Robin's naked hips, looking magnificent as her dark skin contrasted with the red of her corset and white, stocking clad, muscular thighs. Slowly she lowered herself down towards the gently weaving phallus. Both Catgirl and Batgirl were transfixed at the sight of the dark pussy descending remorselessly towards the pink tipped penis. They both held their breath as Vixen's pussy lips seemed to search for and then capture the tip of the swollen monster, Vixen easing it backwards and forwards across her juicy slit for a few moments before sinking a little lower and groaning as the phallus penetrated her quivering damp vagina lips.

Vixen held the position for a few more moments, absorbing the tingly warm sensations before gradually lowering herself further, sitting backwards slightly and impaling herself fully on Robin's giant cock. Again she held the position, gently swaying her hips from side to side, savouring the wonderful feeling as the phallus seemed to rub against the whole of her dark, wet inner lair.

Vixen's eyes were shut as she started to pump gently up and down, concentrating solely on the waves of pleasure flooding out from between her legs.

Robin's eyes were glassy, giving no sign of pleasure or anything else.

Catgirl's eyes were greedy, lapping up every sensuous motion that Vixen made.

Batgirl's eyes were wide open. She felt distinctly uncomfortable about her own state of arousal. But she continued to stare open mouthed at the dark, muscular Kitten gradually bring herself to a climax. Batgirl's own pussy was tingling remorselessly and she could almost feel the driving thrusts as Robin's pale white phallus would repeatedly appear for a few seconds before being greedily sucked back into the dark wiry bush between Vixen's legs. She could see that the tempo was increasing and the thrusts were coming harder. Batgirl felt herself holding her breath as Vixen drove on and on before eventually coming to a shattering climax as her body froze rigid for a few moments, and then dropped slowly forward over Robin as she dragged in lung-fuls of air.

"Oh God," Batgirl thought faintly as the tingling between her legs intensified, "get a grip!"

Given the time pressure, the other Kittens were soon helping to ease Vixen up and off Robin's still marvellously erect cock, glistening now with her inner juices and standing proud like a true champion! As she collapsed briefly onto the cushions to regain her composure, the tall raven haired Kitten holding the two of clubs was easing over Robin to replace her. She'd already been the recipient of a Kitten 'warming up' session and was so keen to sample Robin's wares that she simply lined up her pussy and dropped straight down onto him, forcing out the air from her lungs as she felt him drive deeply home.

Catgirl was watching with unadulterated admiration the almost production line process that the Kittens had set up, and now that it was Samantha's turn next, three of the remaining Kittens stepped forward to give her the 'pre-Robin treatment'.

That galvanized Catgirl who jumped up and tapped the shoulder of an Asian girl intent on attaching her dark lips to one of Samantha's dainty pink nipples. Samantha initially looked surprised, but was soon grinning all over her face as Catgirl smiled wickedly back and then bent forward to finally suckle the little pink button that had so taunted her earlier. It tasted lovely, a delightful mixture of bitter and sweet, and soon Catgirl was absorbed in licking, nibbling and teasing the nipple into the firmest of erections. She was considering taking over the other one when Samantha gently lifted her head, nodding breathlessly in the direction of Robin where the second Kitten was now being dismounted.

"That was sooooooo wonderful!" she whispered huskily to Catgirl as she was led over to become Robin's next rider.

Catgirl turned back to her seat, pussy tingling again in a glorious state of frustration and anticipation, but it didn't worry her. She just needed to be patient, she had plans of her own for Robin!

Batgirl had no such thoughts. It was like being in the middle of a nightmare! She could see, but she couldn't touch and was forced to watch helplessly as Kitten after Kitten took advantage of HER Robin!

She wasn't quite sure when her younger partner had become HER Robin, but she decided to put that complication to one side as she tried to develop a plan to rescue him. The Bat-Phone was still useless so it was up to Batgirl! And a mighty frustrated one at that.

Chapter 7 -----------A Depression Deepens over the Commissioner's Office

Commissioner Gordan's patience was starting to wear thin.

Batman had been pacing backwards and forwards across his carpet for what seemed like hours.

"Why don't you take a seat Batman," he sighed indicating a worn leather sofa down the side of his office, "I'm sure that those two won't have come to any harm, but we must be patient. I've got men scouring the city and they're bound to turn up something soon."

"They should have been back ages ago!" snapped back Batman at his old colleague and friend, instantly regretting the tone. "I'm sorry Commissioner, but Robin would have been in touch if they'd been delayed. If it was Batgirl I could understand it. She seems to be on a different wavelength to the rest of us recently!"

"Oh, don't be too hard on Batgirl," responded the old man, "She's probably just going through one of those phases that young woman do."

Batman held his council. He knew that the Commissioner was unaware that it was his own daughter, Barbara, who inhabited the slinky purple Batgirl suit, so the comment was meant kindly, but he'd always assumed that 'phases' were for teenagers, not young women!

He studied the air for a moment, thinking about Batgirl. He'd always prided himself that he'd acted like a father figure to the young crime fighter as she'd grown up, but that didn't seem to be working anymore as their relationship had become increasingly prickly. Did she want something else from him? He shook his head slowly as he put those thoughts to one side.

"Where did you say that the traffic patrol had spotted Batgirl's bike?" he queried.

"It was in lower downtown," responded the commissioner, "they said that she was riding normally and heading towards the industrial sector."

"Why?" asked Batman for the umpteenth time, "They were supposed to be checking the ground at the jewellery store, so what's she doing down there? Damn it, I should have gone with them!"

"Don't blame yourself Batman," replied the Commissioner, "It was a straightforward job, and we've both said that they've reached an age where they should be given more responsibility."

"It doesn't make me feel any better," sighed Batman, sagging backwards into the seat.

Just then, there was a 'ping' from the PC on the Commissioner's old oak desk. Modern technology had arrived, but he still wasn't comfortable with it.

"Oh, I think that means that I've got an e-mail," he muttered as he reached for his glasses and turned to face the screen, "Funny, the sender's name is just a jumble of letters and numbers and there's no title. What the.................."he mumbled as he clicked the mouse to open it up.

As the Commissioner drew his hand slowly to his mouth and silently framed the words "Oh No!" Batman jumped up beside him.

The words were simple enough, in capital letters.

'GOT YOUR ROBIN BATMAN, IF YOU WANT HIM BACK BEFORE WE STRIP HIM OF HIS FEATHERS, I WANT THE NAME OF YOUR INFORMANT! -- CATWOMAN'

Batman's fist came down onto the desk with a shattering crash. "That evil woman! I knew it!!"

"Oh dear." said the Commissioner weakly. Then, after a pause, "It's funny that she doesn't mention Batgirl though, and who's this 'informant' that she's after?"

"Oh that. I've had a source inside her little organisation for a while," said Batman heatedly, "It's how we've had so much advance warning of her plans recently." Then he considered the Commissioner's words, "And yes, she doesn't mention Batgirl! Maybe she's ok...... but why doesn't she get in touch! God that girl will be the death of me!!"

Then something about the message caught his eye. "Look, there's an attachment!"

A sense of foreboding passed over him as he took hold of the mouse, and clicked on the tiny symbol, triggering a large high resolution photo to appear.

"My God Batman!" spluttered the Commissioner, "It's Robin! And there's Catwoman and that must be her Kitten's behind him and ..............." he was leaning forward to look closer, "Good grief, they seem to be in a state of errrrrrrrrrr undress! And what's that sign hanging at Robin's waist?"

Batman was trying to control the sinking feeling in his stomach as he looked closer. "They've drugged him Commissioner, it's that damned blue concoction that Leopard Man developed. You can see it in his eyes."

"And elsewhere!" added the older man as he suddenly realised what the sign was hanging from, "But what's it say?"

The words were already imprinted in Batman's brain......

'PRIVATE! FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF KITTEN CLUB MEMBERS ONLY!'

"That feline creature has gone too far this time!" he stormed, "I don't care what we had before, she's going to suffer for this!!"

The Commissioner was intrigued by Batman's outburst, but decided not to pursue it. "I wonder what Batgirl can be up to?" he mused hopefully.

Chapter 8 ---------- Catgirl's Turn

Batgirl was up to nothing.

She'd studied the problem from all angles and she'd looked all round the outer layout of the building but couldn't see any way of getting in from the ground. She daren't leave to get reinforcements, but just staying here and watching the Kitten's having Robin was driving her round the bend!

"I wonder," she thought, speculating about the gap between the two building roofs. "Maybe the Bat Wire would stretch?" She took out a coil of thin, but incredibly strong, nylon rope from one of her utility belt pockets. She also had a projector capable of throwing the miniature rope about twenty yards. Would that stretch?

Her thoughts were interrupted by events in the other building. All the Kittens were suddenly grouped round Robin, jumping up and down excitedly. It was so annoying that she couldn't hear anything! She grabbed her Bat-Goggles again for a closer look.

Catgirl too was on her feet and she definitely could hear the delighted squeals of the Kittens as they pulled up the last of their number from Robin's still motionless form, hugging, cuddling and chattering excitedly about their sexual prowess.

"Well, that's eight very happy Kittens," thought Catgirl excitedly, "I wonder what shape Robin's in?"

She needn't have worried. On closer inspection she could see that he was still laying back peacefully, no sign of any wear and tear and maybe just a hint of a smile? "No, surely not," she concluded. The trance-like state continued, and most impressive of all, the flag pole was still standing! It glistened in the reflected late afternoon sunlight, bathed as it had been in the collective juices of eight sopping Kitten pussies!

Catgirl was positively beaming as she reached forward and pulled Robin to his feet, a little shakily at first with his wrists still bound behind him, but then standing like a Greek statue for them all to admire.

"Right, " Catgirl commanded, "that's enough playing with the Kittens. I want a private talk with you!" She waved off the ribald comments of the Kittens before grasping Robin's rigid cock and leading him purposefully towards the door into the Cat's Den. This was more difficult for Robin who had to shuffle along with his green suit pants still wrapped around his ankles.

As she opened the door and literally pulled Robin in she called across to Vixen to join them. Catwoman had left strict instructions that there must always be two of them with Robin. She clearly wasn't taking any chances with her prize possession!

When they were inside Catgirl led Robin onto the cushion covered floor and told him to lie back down again. There were one or two personal questions that she had for the drugged crime-fighter and by now she was pretty desperate to have some fun of her own!

"It looks like we've got about ten minutes before the drug wears off Vixen. You settle down by the door while I have a chat with him."

-----***-----

Batgirl couldn't believe that Catgirl was leading HER Robin around by his giant cock. "What a cheek!" she thought angrily, or was that envy? "Damn the little minx, just wait until I get hold of her!"

But as they disappeared through the door, she lost track of events. The next room in the building was clearly lit, but more subtly and large, ornate curtains blocked any view.

That finally made up her mind for her and triggered action. She was clearly going to have to try the Bat-Wire after all.

-----***-----

Meanwhile Catgirl had dropped down beside Robin and taken off her pink gloves. One finger lazily trailed up and down the mighty erection as she looked into Robin's face, looking for some sign of reaction. There was none however, except for the increasingly hot and tingly feelings spreading out from her own damp mound. "Concentrate!" she told herself half heartedly.

"Now then Robin, who exactly are you?" she asked speculatively.

"I cannot answer that question," was the wooden response.

"OK, where is the Bat-Cave?" she tried.

"I cannot answer that question," was the same emotionless reply.

"Damn, they must have some sort of auto-hypnotic protection against such forms of questioning," Catgirl muttered, "maybe if I try something personal?"

"What do you think of Batgirl?" she asked with a smile.

"She's lovely!" was the now enthusiastic response, "Beautiful, sensuous figure, fantastic analytical mind. I really do want her!"

"Wow, Paydirt!" thought Catgirl, "He's got the hots for my Batgirl."

"I wonder if she knows?" she laughed and then her eyebrows narrowed a little.

"And what do you think of Catgirl?" she asked carefully.

"She's dangerous!" was the quick response, "And she's given my Batgirl a lot of trouble lately. I may have to sort her out. She's a sexy little devil though in that tight fitting uniform!"

"What!" spluttered Catgirl, "YOU'RE going to sort ME out?! Right, that does it. We'll see about that!"

"Still, at least you thought I was sexy!" she reminded herself as she leaned forward to pull off her boots, "Fantasy time I think!" she laughed.

As she stood over Robin, feeling her inner excitement build, she gave a cheeky grin to Vixen "My turn!"

It took just a few seconds to release the secret fastenings on her Catgirl uniform and then she casually slipped it off revealing her own semi naked form. Just her Cat-Cowl remained as she eased the ivory French knickers over her hips and down her legs, swiftly kicking them to one side.

Her eyes were now glued onto Robin's mighty erection. She'd been eagerly anticipating this moment for the last half an hour as the Kitten's had had their way with him and she really couldn't wait any longer to ride Robin herself.

She briefly felt between her legs but as she'd expected she was now well lubricated so she eased herself over Robin, kneeling between his hips as her sensitive sexual lips searched out the tip of Robin's cock as it drifted between her spread legs.

It didn't take long to capture it, and she gave out a long, low sigh of satisfaction as she eased herself down and felt the head start to probe inter her inner warmth. "Wow, that's impressive Robin!" she gasped as she dropped lower, immediately feeling herself almost filled to capacity. Robin watched impassively as the naked young woman started to rotate her hips slowly round and round, but there was no other response.

"God, that's so, so, so nice," she whispered huskily as she manoeuvred the giant phallus around inside her. Her breathing deepened and she closed her eyes as she concentrated on savouring every nerve tingling sensation that it triggered.

Her plan had always been that Robin should wake up with Catgirl riding him, but she was starting to feel so flustered by the waves of pleasure building up between her legs that she was wondering if she could last! Maybe she could put the brakes on a bit?

She leaned forward, resting her tender breasts on Robin's chest, her pussy greedily hanging onto the captured animal inside her, sucking in a lungful of hair as the movement triggered vibrations up to her super-sensitive clit.

"Jesus Robin," she gasped in frustration, "where are you!?"

She tried hard to hold still, but in the end she couldn't stop her hips from starting to push backwards and forwards, slowly at first but then increasing in tempo. Her nipples were rubbing roughly against the fabric of Robin's suit shirt and the combination of sensations was starting to drive her even wild.

Soon she was leaning back up, driving up and down hard onto the rigid pole that she'd impaled herself on, fingers flittering across her nipples, squeezing, tugging and flicking until her head was twisting from side to side as the pressure remorselessly built up. The high pitched gasps squeezing from between her half open lips were pure, unrestrained feline.

What she couldn't now see were Robin's eyes flickering. A spark of life had suddenly appeared, immediately clouded by confusion as he attempted to take in his surroundings. Suddenly he was overwhelmed by the sensations that had been building up un-noticed in his own loins, starting to feel the magical hot sensations overwhelm him as Catgirl's vagina pumped up and down on his massive erection.

"Aaaaaaargh," he gasped between gritted teeth.

This too went un-noticed as Catgirl continued to pound away enthusiastically on top of him, determined to get some respite from the climax that now seemed tantalizingly within reach. Somewhere at the back of her mind, she felt the rod coming to life within her, pulsating and pushing hard back at her. It was too late to register as rational thought though as her fingers desperately searched out her clit, finally bringing on the colossal orgasm that she so desperately craved.

The strangled cry that escaped her lips as her body dissolved into a mass of convulsions was tinged with amazement as she vaguely felt Robin's own climax explode inside her, filling her with his own hot juices.

She felt absolutely drained as she collapsed forwards onto Robin's chest.

When she dragged her eyes open she found herself looking straight into Robin's wakeful young eyes. There was no sign of trance, just confusion and annoyance.

"Catgirl!! What the hell are you doing!"

"I should have thought it was pretty obvious!" she snapped back, irritated at being dragged so quickly out of her post climax lethargy.

He was struggling with his bindings now but Catgirl's weight had him pinned down, and more importantly, her vagina lips still clung onto his resting member.

"But why????" he was conscious again but still bewildered, memory still cloudy.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers