A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Oh God!" she whispered as she realised that it was just a dream. But dream or not, her whole body was filled with desire again and a slow fire was building between her legs as her hand slipped down to caress her fur covered pussy. The warm water was lapping lazily around it, but she knew that it would have been soaking anyway!

The vision of Robin had gone, but she could still hear him on the phone. "Could she?" she wondered in confusion? It couldn't do any harm surely? The words jumbled excitedly out anyway.

"Robin......listen, do you want to come over? I'm still in the bath ............... and I'd love a massage or maybe you could .............oooooooooh" she didn't finish as her delicate fingers had developed a life of their own, starting to delve into her pussy, spreading the lips wide.

Robin was a bit disconcerted. "Sorry, what was that Batgirl? I'm not sure that I heard right."

"Do you want to join me in the bath or not?!" she gasped, thoroughly excited as the fingers started to work their magic.

"Jesus, Do I!?" he exclaimed, but he still held back uncertainly, "you're not having me on are you?"

"Just get over here Robin ..... NOW!"

Chapter 18 -- Complications Arise

Catwoman was gently handling the inert looking form of Zatanna down to Batman when an agitated looking Robin arrived by the tow-path.

He would have liked to help of course, but just at that moment he was on a 'promise' and everything else was subordinated. All he wanted was the keys to the Bat-mobile. Simple enough request he'd thought.

Simple it was. Batman had simply ignored him as he tenderly laid Zatanna down on the cool, damp grass, running a hand gently over her sweaty brow to try and bring her round. Finally it seemed that he'd realised that her clothes had been ripped apart as he dragged off his cape to cover her modesty. "Oh my lovely Zatanna, who could have done this to you?" he'd whispered with a sad shake of his head.

Robin had tried again, but Batman was now busy fending off an agitated looking Catwoman, who'd jumped acrobatically down from her whip-rope and had barged Batman to one side as she too tried to cradle Zatanna's head.

Batman had been looking flustered and had given Robin short shrift when he'd tried to get hold of the keys. How the hell else was he to get Zatanna back the mansion?

For the first time in his life Robin had lost his temper with Batman. They'd had a short, sharp exchange, but Robin couldn't really come up with a good reason for his urgency and in the end it was to no avail. Batman wasn't to be budged, and having cursorily brushed his partner aside, he was soon bending down beside his houseguest again, wanting to know what the hell Catwoman was doing there.

Robin had watched the two of them start arguing again about the care of their victim when he'd given up in disgust. They sounded like an old married couple! In despair he started to jog down the tow-path back into town. In his heart of hearts he knew that he'd be too late and, by the time he got to Batgirl's place, the 'moment' would have gone - perhaps forever! He was literally quivering in annoyed frustration.

Batman was vaguely aware that Robin had disappeared, but was now more concerned about Catwoman's intentions. He'd made it crystal clear that Zatanna was staying with him, but Catwoman wouldn't budge, insisting that she was one of her closest friends. It was absolutely ridiculous of course. "Whatever would Zatanna want with a troublesome woman like Selina?" he'd asked himself in amazement.

Then Catwoman had asked him what he'd done with the bindings and she'd gone absolutely ballistic when he'd admitted that they were still on her.

"Even the Dildo!?" she'd shouted in shock as she bent forward to grab the cape.

Catwoman was stronger than she looked. She'd snorted in disgust at the sight of the Zatanna's ripped clothing and the obscene looking dildo still impaled in her dripping pussy. "Fucking typical!" she'd hissed coarsely as she sent Batman sprawling with a sweep of her arm, "It's always the woman that has to be practical."

Catwoman quickly had the bindings around Zatanna's wrists and ankles removed, looking closely at them before handing them to Batman who'd crawled back next to her. "Anything strike you about them?" she asked suspiciously.

Batman wasn't really interested. His eyes were now fixed on Zatanna's sweat covered pussy, complete with its giant pink attachment. His hand had reached tentatively forward, only for Catwoman to brush it aside.

"You must be joking!" she'd snapped.

With a tenderness that Batman had never seen in her before, Catwoman pulled of the rope attachments and started to ease the dildo slowly out of Zatanna's innermost cavern, twisting it slightly until it started to withdraw smoothly. Zatanna was clearly still well lubricated as she drew it smoothly backwards and more and more of the pink monstrosity began to appear. When her cavernous vagina had finally released the last of it, Batman and Catwoman had looked at each other in shock.

"My God," whispered Catwoman in awe, "it's not possible. How could she have taken it? It must have been horrendous!"

Batman was simply speechless. He'd never seen anything like it. He'd looked round for Robin, hoping for a bit of moral support against Catwoman, who was clearly intent on taking over.

--**--

Robin was a sad sight. He was sitting under dark, menacing trees by the tow-path, cross-legged, head bowed. He'd gotten maybe half a mile before tripping over a tree root in the darkness. His ankle was sprained, he could only hop and he felt as miserable as he looked. In the end he sadly got out his mobile.

He was in a quandary. He'd had a crush on Batgirl, aka Barbara Gordon, since they were in their teens, but she'd never shown the slightest interest in return. Recently she seemed to have changed and his hopes had been rekindled. A couple of kisses here and there, that electric dance last night at the Wayne mansion and now that last mysterious phone call.

What was going on?

He needed to talk, someone sympathetic preferably. He flicked though the contact list looking for the number, but eventually changed his mind, hesitated, then punched in a new number.

He listened in increasing despondency as the ring tone went on and on. Eventually the voicemail activated. He pursed his lips, couldn't think what to say and cut the connection in exasperation.

Would nothing go right for him?!

--**--

Catgirl had been getting increasingly restless. She was still shackled to the bed in Catwoman's lair and it was getting late. Surely Catwoman should have been down by now to have another go at Batgirl? She'd considered the possibilities and decided in annoyance that it must have been that Zee character's fault. They'd looked like they might be getting physical with each other when she'd left them. Damn the woman! Come on, get on with it you guys! She'd tried shouting, but the place seemed to be deserted.

She'd jumped when the phone on her belt activated. The ring tone was 'Seventh Cavalry'. Just what she needed now she'd snorted, unable to reach it until it finally went onto voicemail. She could almost hear her bright, effervescent voice..... 'Hi, it's Holly and I'm probably tied up! I'd love you to leave a message.' Never a truer word she'd thought in disgust.

"Come on Selina!" she'd shouted for the umpteenth time, "Where are you?"

--**--

At that moment, Catwoman was standing over an inert looking Batman who was crumpled on the grass next to Zatanna. Their argument over who should look after the still unconscious magician had finally pushed her over the edge and she'd resorted to a gas capsule. How Batman could possibly believe that he had rights over her lover she just couldn't understand and she'd decided that drastic measures were necessary.

Tenderly, she scooped up the limp form and cradled her in her arms. Zatanna murmured a little as she was moved, bringing a smile to Catwoman's face. "Darling, don't worry, it's me, Selina." She bent down and placed a tender kiss her on the forehead before carrying her charge up the bank to her waiting car.

"We'll get you back to the lair and you can tell me what happened," she spoke slowly, almost to herself. "I think that I might want to exact some retribution!" she added quietly.

--**--

Barbara Gordon had no interest in being Batgirl at the moment. The only thing that interested her was the wonderful sensations drifting around her body as her fingers delicately found their practiced way around her pussy, rubbing and stroking, gradually bringing herself nearer and nearer to her impending climax.

The comforting surroundings of her familiar bathroom, full of delicate fragrant odours and combined with the wine were playing tricks with her brain again as she began to squirm in the water as the tensions built up to a peak.

Suddenly the vision was back!

The strong manly torso, the rampant erection taunted her again. She was so close to coming now that she had no idea what was real or not as the pleasure waves built up on each other and threatened to completely overwhelm her. Her beautiful body had stiffened, breasts and nipples taut, her fingers were on auto, but they knew exactly what to do as they rose up and started massaging her super-sensitized clit.

She froze briefly as the tremendous orgasm kicked in, then her whole body was swamped with wonderful little convulsions as the coiled up tension finally found release. A long sigh escaped from her lips as she sank back limply into the welcoming warm water.

Finally, still in her dream world, a few whispered words escaped from her lips, "Oh Batman! It's you at last. Why has it taken you so long to come to me?"

-

The End -- until next time?

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers