A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Turmoil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

The sweat was glistening on their bodies as they continued to pleasure each other in ways that only experienced lovers do, both getting more and more excited as they squirmed and rubbed together, glorying in the delicious sensations surging around their bodies.

Eventually, when Susan felt that she couldn't stand much more, she looked deep into Barbara's lust filled eyes. "Trib?" she whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," was the only reply that Barbara could manage as she felt the waves of pleasure washing deliciously all over her. Her only thought was now one of release from the glorious tensions that she was suffering.

She watched eagerly as Susan extracted herself from the embrace and twisted herself round on the bed, pulling a twisted sheet away from her in annoyance as it tangled in her feet. Susan shuffled backwards with her feet alongside Barbara's swollen breasts until she had her soaking pussy more or less alongside Barbara's. "Ready?" she whispered huskily.

"Please, Susan just do it!" gasped an absolutely frustrated Barbara, opening her legs so that her damp pussy lips were exposed to Susan's greedy looking eyes. Susan smiled mischievously as she lifted one of Barbara's legs, and slid herself underneath, pushing her own leg over the top of Barbara's and bringing her blonde haired pussy right up to Barbara's. They both tensed. Holding their breaths as they eased the two sensitive areas into contact, Susan throwing her head back in delight as the pressure of their two sex lips meeting triggered renewed waves of pleasure from between her legs. Suddenly she felt on fire! The same sensation hit Barbara and she was so far gone that she thought she was going to faint. "Ohhhhhh," she whimpered.

After the initial tremors had passed, Susan was busy re-arranging her position so that the two girl's clits were kissing each other in an oily embrace, triggering an absolute avalanche of red hot sensations in both of them. She swallowed hard as she struggled to maintain control, and reached her hand forward to Barbara, who almost painfully reached forward and grasped Susan's wrist.

They looked at each other hungrily for a few moments, almost sated, before starting to rock back and forth, using their arms as levers, and driving their clits together hard and rhythmically. Eyes shut tightly, faces twisted in concentration as they rode the incredible sensations washing up from between their legs. It was fantastic, and it didn't last long. It couldn't!

They were both well gone when they'd started and the intensity of the tribbing was so high that they almost simultaneously exploded into mind-numbing orgasms. Susan screamed as she felt her body wracked with climactic convulsions, flaying her head from side to side, Barbara simply froze and let out a long drawn out "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" as the breath exploded from her lungs.

It was minutes later that Barbara regained her senses, breasts rising and falling sharply as she sucked in air. Both women had collapsed backwards, legs still intertwined but no longer taut and tense, just languid as the sweat glistened over their naked bodies. A glimmer of sunshine finally poked through the clouds outside, bathing her bedroom in a soft yellow glow, enhancing her feeling of total bliss.

"Jesus, Susan," she gasped as she raised herself on and elbow, "that had to be the best ever!"

Susan opened her eyes slowly, almost painfully, "Am I still alive?" she whispered in wonder, and then, "Not bad for a 'quickie' you sexy bat-thing!"

This caused Barbara to glance at the bedside clock. "Oh no!" she wailed "Robin will be here soon!" She looked at Susan slyly, "Maybe we should just ignore the door? I never wanted to go to this stupid event anyway! We could 'rest' together"

Susan laughed. "I don't think we'd get much 'rest', do you?!" She untangled her legs carefully and gave Barbara a push with her foot. "Go on, get showered and I'll watch out for Robin."

As Barbara reluctantly got up from the bed and headed for the shower-room, Susan admired her fantastic figure again, but suddenly remembered something.

"But come into the living room before you put on your Batgirl suit. I've got something for you!" It was all very mysterious, but Susan steadfastly refused to elaborate!

Chapter 5 -- Presents for Batgirl

Barbara was soon back in the living room, a white satin-like wrap loosely tied around her as she towelled her light brown hair dry. Now she was impatient to be ready before Robin arrived.

"Ok Susan, what's the big mystery?" she blurted out as she came through the door.

By now Susan had commandeered one of Barabra's white terry robes and was standing by the modern chrome and glass table. Two brown packages sat in the middle of the table. Susan turned when Barbara entered, eyebrows raised but saying nothing, twirling a strip of lacy red material from one of her hands. Barbara immediately went red as she stuttered an apology.

"Oh, your panties! Sorry about that Susan, I may have been getting a bit too enthusiastic there."

"Don't worry about it Barbara," Susan was smiling now, "that sort of enthusiasm has my full support! Anyway come over here, I want to show you these." She threw the ripped red panties onto the sofa and indicated the plain brown parcels, one was small and box-like, the other much longer and rectangular in shape.

Barbara came over to stand beside her lover, still feeling radiant after their love making, looking at the packages in their plain brown wrappings suspiciously.

"Have you been down to the sex shop again?"

"I had to go to quite a few to find these!" replied Susan mischievously, "Oh come on, let me show you!" she added impatiently as she grabbed the bigger one and ripped off the wrappings. There was a big grin on her face as the article inside appeared. It was bright pink, long and shaped like two massive, adjoining penises. It was clearly a double dildo.

Barbara was dismayed. "It's huge!" she gasped.

"I know," laughed Susan, then adding a little huskily, "and just imagine what it will feel like in action!"

"That's exactly what I'm worried about," replied a shocked Barbara, "Jesus, that must be nearly three inches wide, and, and ....God knows how long!"

"Oh don't be such a wimp Barbara, it's not that big," responded Susan, a little disappointed in her reaction, "Well, not quite! Look here, feel it." She added as she passed it over to Barbara's hesitant hands.

Actually, it wasn't as bad as she'd feared thought Barbara. The surface was softish, but as she pressed harder with her fingers she felt the underlying firmness increase. There was some flexibility in it, but not enough to allow it to bend significantly. As her fingertips began to explore the contoured surface, her anxiety diminished and she started to feel her pussy express an interest. At the central joint of the two opposing ends, it was much more flexible allowing the two 'penises' to operate at different angles. A couple of horn shaped appendages stood out, bending forwards suggestively. As her fingers ran over the ribbed surfaces, it was clear what part of the body they were designed for, a fact duly noted by her brain as her clit gave her a little expectant tingle.

Susan had watched Barbara's expression changing with amusement, but soon grasped back the 'monster' from Barbara's now reluctant hands and put it back on the table.

"That'll have to be for later," she laughed, before picking up and starting to unpack the smaller package, "but this is for now."

At first, Barbara couldn't make out what was in Susan's hands. It was smallish, purple looking, a couple of inches long with what looked like little wings sprouting out at the top and attached to coiled up, thin black strapping.

Then it dawned, and she took a step back. "It's a butterfly!" she blurted out. She knew all about these clitoral vibrator stimulators having only recently fashioned a special one of her own design to inflict on Catgirl at their last meeting. The memory was fresh and she had an uneasy feeling about this one.

"Of course it's a butterfly," laughed Susan, holding it up so that Barbara had a clearer view, "and look, purple. It'll match your Batgirl uniform!"

"No way that I'm wearing one of those!" exclaimed Barbara, retreating a further pace backwards.

"Oh don't be so timid Barbara! You have to learn to live a bit!" Susan responded irritably, "I was planning on coming over later this evening and I thought that this would keep you 'simmering' nicely!"

"But I can't wear that in public!"

"Yes, you can. No-one will be able to see it. And with your level of self-control you'll easily be able to handle it," Susan added the latter as an afterthought.

"What do you mean 'my level of self-control'," challenged Barbara angrily.

"Oh, come on now Barbara, you can be a bit anal at times you know," Susan responded with no hint of rancour, "you need to let yourself go a bit from time to time. Here, let me show you how it fits." With that she reached forward, undoing the loose knot in Barbara's wrap belt, allowing the material to fall back and displaying Barbara's beautiful semi naked form again.

"Right, drop 'em!" she ordered as she unravelled the black strapping from the butterfly body and spread out the plastic, lacy looking wings.

"What do you mean?"

Susan had finished with the straps and knelt down in front of Barbara's statuesque figure. "You know what I mean!" she continued impatiently as she reached up, hooked her fingers around the waist-band of Barbara's black, lacy thong before steadily drawing it down her thighs and leaving it dangling between her knees.

The sight of Barbara's pussy brought a little sigh from Susan as she took in the light brown, freshly talced pubic hair and the moist looking labia lips, still slightly parted after their earlier exertions. It was only with a great show of self-restraint that she stopped herself from leaning forward and suckling.

But before Barbara could protest further, Susan brought up the purple butterfly and, with tender care eased it into place on her pussy.

Barbara sucked in air briefly as she felt the cool vibrator nodes nestling between her already sensitive labia lips and let out a little "Oooooh" as her pussy responded magically to the butterfly's presence. Susan was pleased with the effect as she took Barbara's hand and placed it over the purple wings. "Here, hold it in place while I put on the straps."

When she'd finished pulling the straps underneath Barbara's bottom and connecting them to a ring in the small of her back which was already connected to similar straps from the top of the butterfly running over her abdomen, she returned to the front and took off Barbara's hand, the butterfly now held firmly in place.

"Now then," she continued, looking directly into Barbara's face, "We just need the final adjustments," as she took hold of the body of the butterfly and began to wiggle it about causing the cool nodes to slide around until she saw Barbara's eyes widen and heard her gasp as they finally came to rest right up against her now throbbing clit.

"There, that should do nicely," she grinned at Barbara's confused expression as she reached around her waist, and pulled sharply on the straps at the back, forcing the butterfly even deeper into Barbara's soft lips and triggering a low moan as Barbara felt a wave of pleasure burst through her body.

By the time Barbara had regained her composure, Susan had pulled up the thong to cover her new insect companion and was running her fingers lightly across the material to smooth it down.

"Will you stop that!" gasped a now thoroughly disconcerted Barbara as the tingling in her pussy intensified.

Susan gave her a big cheesy grin. "There, that wasn't so bad was it?" She didn't wait for a response. "The batteries should last all day, and its set to trigger at random times so you'll never quite know when to expect it. It's going to be so exciting!"

Barbara wasn't so sure, just having got over the installation sensations!

"I'm not sure I'll last all the day!" she sighed, before brightening up. "Anyway, nothing's happening so it must be broken!"

"Oh, I haven't switched it on. Silly me!" responded Susan before reaching down between Barbara's legs and flicking something under the base of the purple attachment. When she bent back up Barabara was puzzled to see her moving her lips silently which disconcerted Barbara for a few seconds, but still nothing seemed to have happened.

"Still nothing -- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Barbara finished breathlessly as a burst of vibrations hit her clit, triggering a flood of pleasure messages to her brain and causing her to jerk half forward in response.

"That'll be about right," laughed Susan, "test vibration ten seconds after switch on! Next one could be anytime!" she added mischievously.

Before Barbara could compose herself and respond, the doorbell chimes interrupted them.

Chapter 6 -- Robin gets a Shock

"Damn - Robin's here already!" she gasped eventually.

Susan was quick to take control, "Oh, don't worry. You get off to your 'room' and suit up. I'll let Robin in. And don't you dare remove that delicious butterfly!" She patted Barbara's bottom playfully to send her on her way, ignoring the withering look that she got in exchange.

Robin waited patiently outside Barbara's flat, having spent some time working out a witty line to greet her before pressing the doorbell. When the door did finally open his mouth opened, but nothing came out. He took in the sight of Detective Reid, clad in a white terry robe, and his mind raced. What was she doing here? And wearing that robe? He got no further though as the figure in white leaned forward and almost dragged him in.

"Hi Robin, it's been ages! Hope you're well?"

Robin had only met Susan a couple of times since the episode with Leopard Man months back. The snag was that he'd been with Batman when they'd rescued the drugged detective from Leopard Man and Catwoman's clutches, and remembering the sight of the gorgeous, naked woman tied down on the bed still sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't think of her without seeing that naked form, and here she was in front of him wearing, it seemed, little more.

His eyes dropped to the ground as he mumbled an incomprehensible reply.

If Susan noticed his discomfort, she ignored it. "Come into the living room while Barbara get's her kit on," she instructed, taking Robin's arm in hers. Robin's heart rate rocketed and his brow grew damp.

"It's good to see you again Susan," he finally got out before coming to an abrupt halt in the doorway, "Jumping jackrabbits, what's that!"

"What?" replied Susan innocently after seeing Robin's eyes fixate on the pink double dildo sat boldly on the centre of the table.

"It's a..... It's a .............," Robin was struggling for words but his mind was busy adding up two and two. He turned to look at Susan in shock, "Oh no, are you and Batgirl................ an ....errr..... item?" he finally managed to get out in obvious disappointment.

Susan cocked her head to one side with a pained expression on her face. "Oh Robin, don't be so old-fashioned! Come over here." She half dragged him to the sofa, pushed him down, and flopped onto the soft cushion next to him. As she sat forward, she crossed her legs and took care to make sure that the robe parted enough to show plenty of thigh and her white stocking tops. She was rewarded as Robin gasped and his gaze zeroed in on her half uncovered thighs. Taking advantage of Robin's frozen state she rested her hand on Robin's knee.

"We're not really an 'item' Robin," she responded in a serious tone, "but we do enjoy the most fantastic sex together!" she added with a laugh, instantly regretted as she watched Robin's face fall.

"Oh dear, do you fancy Batgirl as well Robin?" she was searching his eyes behind the mask and he couldn't disguise the answer.

"Hey," she continued, "don't worry. Barbara and I have a definite 'non-exclusive' arrangement. We can go with anyone we fancy." As if to emphasise the point her hand began to travel slowly up the inside of his thigh and to his horror, Robin felt himself respond immediately as his green pants began to bulge. Then his eyes were dragged to the room doorway as Batgirl appeared, resplendent in her bright purple, figure hugging uniform. The purple was broken by the bright yellow of her utility belt, her cape and the large bat symbol across her bosom. Her red wig cascaded over her shoulders as she strode in, the greeting for Robin strangled off as she saw Susan's hand drifting high up Robin's thigh.

"SuSAN!" she called in exasperation with the emphasis definitely on the second syllable, "Will you stop that with Robin!"

Susan's head turned slowly, but her hand stayed put. "Well, you should look after him better Barbara. He was just telling me ........"

Robin's eyes widened as he jumped up and greeted Batgirl loudly to cut off Susan's sentence. The last thing he wanted was to have Batgirl find out he fancied her from Susan!

"Are you ready Batgirl? We really need to get going if we're to be on time."

Batgirl was still glaring at Susan, who was smiling back innocently, and she hadn't finished, "You'll have to excuse Susan Robin, she seems to be..................................oooooooooh!"

Batgirl's face had contorted into a pained expression as the butterfly suddenly triggered a series of vibrations directly onto her clit, which instantly responded and flooded her brain with sharp, electric sensations. Instinctively, her thighs tightened as she squeezed her legs together.

Robin had jumped forward and taken Batgirl's hand in concern as she sucked in air for a few moments to recover. "It's ok Robin," she gasped eventually, "I must have tweaked a muscle a bit when I did my work-out this morning. I'll be ok now." All the time she was glaring over Robin's shoulder at Susan who was rolling about on the sofa in helpless, silent laughter.

"It's not the only thing she's 'tweaked' this morning Robin!" sobbed Susan hysterically.

"Oh, come on Robin," Batgirl spat out finally in exasperation, "let's get into the Bat-mobile and away from this mad-house. Susan will lock up."

Robin suddenly looked uncomfortable, "Errr, Batman's taken it with him. He said that we should go on your Bat-bike."

Batgirl suddenly exploded, "Isn't that just typical of the man! He's so self-centred! It's unbelievable."

Robin nodded a couple of times but held his council. It had been hard work persuading Batman to take the Bat-mobile away with him because he'd really fancied a ride on the pillion of Batgirl's powerful Bat-bike. Cuddling up behind her as she straddled the bike was fantastic and recently he'd found that she didn't object when his hands strayed up from her waist to hang onto her suited bosom instead. The thought intensified the erection that he was still struggling to hide.

Batgirl was resigned to the bike in trepidation though. She always felt a warm thrill between her legs at the vibrations from the powerful engine, but if that combined with a burst from the butterfly.................. she literally cringed at the thought!

She looked into Robin's eager face and realised that this also meant that he'd be snuggled close into her as well, no doubt a hard erection pushed into her spread bottom, and hands wandering around her suited bosom cups. She sighed, but then smiled at last. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all?!

"Come on Robin," she said taking his hand and pulling him towards the door, "let's go and do our duty!"

Chapter 7 -- Catgirl keeps an eye on things

She was bored.

Following Batman had been easy.

He'd pulled away from the Commissioner's Office in the Bat-mobile on time and had kept to all the speed limits as he'd driven slowly across town towards the river.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers