A Day in Heaven

Story Info
Slave boy will do anything for his Mistress.
3.7k words
4.08
86.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isadore
isadore
44 Followers

I would like to tell you a fact about myself. I am a slut, not only a slut but a cum swallowing, cock sucking, wanting to do anything for my mistress slave boy.

Let's start at the beginning; I got this way over time not something you wake up one morning and have thrust upon you! Having always been a bisexual with almost no barriers I am willing to do most anything, short of scat or animals, with anyone that cares to take me home.

Most people I know can list the attributes of their perfect lover, as for me, as long as they have a pulse seems to be the only marker. Well, that's not true, if it was a male he better be well endowed, the bigger the better, size really does matter! She needs to be able to be a very prolific domme that is confident in herself and her ability to make a man do her bidding.

I am rather partial to my mistress because she can fill the two positions at once; when she puts her strap-on harness on I know that I'll be filled in a very delightful way. As a woman she is a very innovative and patient lover; with her penis on she is not only the same loving and tender woman but she an also be rough and tumble man. My lady is able to make my body do things at her whim. We had a job posting on the West Coast together and discovered the glory of outdoor sex. She had me tied to the hood of her car and used a riding crop to warm up my cheeks; she then took out a large paddle and beats my ass until it glowed red. I passed out after counting to 100-at her command.

When I came to she had me hog tied and hung from a pole like a bagged deer, the only difference was that standing in front of me was two rather large sailors from the local Coast Guard base. In her position she had got to know a few more people than I did and these two stunning men were proof of that. I was thinking that she was going to have them fuck me but instead, while I was tied up they took turns and gave her a royally good run at ecstasy. All the time they were doting on her, she kept saying how good these men where and how they made her feel like a woman, something that an insignificant little man as I could never do. The two of them were stunning examples of male hood; chiselled belly, full shoulders, thin waisted and both with the type of full thick cock that makes you drool.

She was revelling in the fucking the two gave her. There was a look of pure unabashed lust on her face when I could see it. She took one of those cocks deep into her throat and lets him use it as a pussy until the creamy white cum oozed out of her mouth. Her pussy was full of cum as well as her asshole, brimming from the dumping of what seemed weeks of pent-up sex. She had the two sailors carry her over to where I hung and placed her ass over my mouth and told me to suck it clean. It was one of the most wonderful thing that I tasted, hers and the sailor cum and sweat. I ate it as if it was the most delectable meal ever put down.

When I had finished she had them put her down and told them to let me down as well. I thought that I was going to be let free but I was wrong. Then she sat on my face and let all the cum in her pussy run into my mouth and let me know that I had better not spill any. At the same time one of the sailors put his cock into my ass, what a great feeling tasting his cum before he lets it go. I would have thought that after the fucking they had given my lady there would have been nothing left, but this guy was still ready to go as if he was a fresh lad. It didn't seem to matter that he was buried in a man's ass at all.

He was pummelling my ass with his large cock and I could feel the golf ball sized nuts slapping my ass-cheeks all the while tasting and loving the cum in my mouth. He was touching all the right places in my ass and soon I was ready to cum but he could sense that and pulled out and came all over me. His friend not wanting to be left out, stepped up and used me the same way. Soon I got to the same state as his friend did but instead of pulling out, let loose in me, what a feeling you get when a torrent of hot cum fills your ass.

Before they left my mistress had them put me back up in the tree. She fucked them each one more time and then let them go on their way. I, on the other hand was there for a while still. She had plans for me now that I was loose and creamy. Taking out her harness and putting it on she told me that the screwing the Coast Guard gave me was nothing compared to what she was going to do me.

In the past, she had started with one of the smaller dildos that we owned and worked her way up to the monster sized one, this time she went directly to the monster and with two hands slipped it into the harness and walked to my mouth. With a menacing grin on her face she dangled her penis in my face and told me to open up or else. I did my best to let as much in my mouth as was possible, but that was not enough for her as she pushed until the whole thing was buried in my mouth. She used my face as a pussy and soon had a rhythm going that had her panting from exertion and I was feeling as if my face was ripping in two. She pulled it out and walked around to my ass-end; without any sort of nicety I was split in two by the huge cock she had hanging off her.

I am not sure what she was thinking but it certainly wasn't about me as she had a far away glaze in her eyes and was taking full advantage of where she was. The cum that was spilled in my ass was the only lube to start her fucking of me; and it wasn't really enough for the size of dildo that was working it 's way in and out of my bowels. That had no bearing on how she felt about me, I was a hole and she was filling it.

After a few minutes of the abuse she heaped on me I started to feel a familiar tingle deep inside me. I focused on that and within minutes had cum all over my stomach. This seemed to bring her out of her state of ecstasy and soon stopped ramming into my ass. With a few fumbling motions she had unhooked herself and left the cock buried in me. She walked around and squatted over my face, her pussy was so wet and juicy and I needed no prompting as to what she wanted me to do. I ate as if a man starved. There was a mixture of her cum as well as the sailor jism and sweat that made for a most wonderful cocktail. I cleaned her pussy and brought her to the edge of orgasm, she backed off and without any nicety pulled the dildo out of my ass. The slurping sound proved how loose I was and with no warning forced her entire fist into me.

The stars opened in front of my eyes when that happened, colours and sparkles flashed and I went to heaven. Soon she was pumping like there was no end to the day. Her arm was twisting as she went in and out and it felt as if my insides were going to follow her hand. This went on for what felt like hours but soon she pulled out and let me down but not before a large plug went in. This was to keep me open or so she said, for what I didn't know. When we got home she had me draw her a bath and wash her body. I made her dinner and then let her relax on the bed as I curled at her feet.

I am not sure how long we slept but we both awoke to the sound of the door bell. She told me to answer the door and as I stooped to pick up my shorts said not to bother "just go naked". This excited me and by the time I got to the door I had a nice erection. When I opened the door standing there was the two sailors. With them stood two more, somehow I knew that this was no coincidence. I also knew that I was in for a long night! The more forceful one from the afternoon pushed the door and walked past me as if he owned the place. The rest of them filed in after him and soon turned to look at me. It seems rather strange standing naked in front of four very assertive men. The erection that I had didn't seem to slacken any. If anything there was a rock hard exhibition for them to see.

I hurriedly closed the door and wasn't quite sure what to do when I was told to kneel in the middle of the room by my mistress. Then she strode into the room dressed in a very tight shiny PVC merry widow and full leg coverings she looked as if the bottom 2/3's of her had been dipped in India ink. On her feet were some of the tallest spike heels she could wear and still walk. In her hand were a leather crop and a cat o' nine tails with little golden rivets at the end of each lead.

Still not sure where they came from, a pair of handcuffs appeared around my wrists holding my arms crossed behind the head. It was at this time that my lady started telling me what was going to happen tonight and for the rest of the long weekend. The small navy that had now pulled in and taken up residence in the living room were going to use me for whatever they wanted. My lady was going to let all four of them sleep with her in the bed. I was to take up residence in the bathroom and be used as the urinal.

This arrangement was to take effect as soon as I had given each of them a blowjob. Now the sucking of cock didn't bother me, actually was turned on knowing that I was to suck four beautiful cocks. It was the being used as the urinal for them that caused some concern. My lady had used me for a similar purpose a few times. She had even used her piss as an enema once but the idea of four complete strangers peeing on me during the evening was unsettling. I got to work and started giving the most sloppy and noisy blowjob any of them had heard. The first cock was about the size of a soda can and I was able to work it for all it was worth; I am an accomplished cock sucker after all. In no time the first mouthful was dumped into me and I swallowed all of it-good to the last drop-as the commercial goes. The second cock was a bit thicker around but much shorter and I was not able to put all of it in but still got a goo load of stringy cum after all of my attention.

The last two cocks had been the guys from the afternoon session and they still had lots of spunk left to get rid of. I took one in my mouth, stroked it for good luck and slid my lips lightly over the head just enough to get it wet. The next bob down was right to the bottom. I heard a gasp and felt him stiffen in my throat. For the next few moments neither of us moved. I got used to the feeling of him in my throat and soon was sliding back and forth a few centimetres at a time. With each stoke of my head I pulled back and got more out every time. The down stroke got more and before either of us knew it I was stroking the whole length of him with my lips. It was a great feeling being able to deep throat 20cm of manmeat and not even gag.

I was quite proud of my accomplishment and soon had him showing how much he liked it as well. I felt him tighten up as I slid all the way down and got the feeling of him pumping his cum down my throat. The last dangling piece of man was the guy with the golf ball nuts from the afternoon and he wasted no time in taking over the using of my mouth. If there was a beard around it you would have thought that it was a pussy by the way that he was fucking my mouth; he spared nothing in the slamming of his balls against my chin and the way that his cock slide into my throat. If there was a cock that I had to settle on for the rest of my life this one would be the one; the size of a beer bottle thick and about 25 cm long-long enough to feel it in my throat but not enough to gag on, not that I would!

His assault on my mouth went on for quite a few minutes, a testament to his ability to hold on as I had pulled out all the stops and really had gone to town sucking and slurping for all I was worth. A short time after he rewarded me for my efforts by filling my mouth with his salty sperm, I held it in my mouth for a second revelling in the taste of it and then swallowed all of it much to the joy of all around. For that I got a foot in the chest pushing me backwards and not being able to put my arms out fell back on the floor. My mistress had put one of her spiky heels in my chest and told me to crawl on my kneels to the bathroom, just to punctuate this request she smacked my ass with the crop.

The bathroom was an ensuite and I was able to see everything that went on in the bedroom, she had total control of the four of them; from getting them to eat her to screaming orgasms, filling her full of cum and letting her beat their asses with the cat or the crop, they were her total playthings. From time to time one of them came over and filled me with either a load of cum or piss. It didn't seem to matter where the liquid went as long as it was on me; and I was loving it. After a while a break was called and the five went and had a beverage and a chat. They returned and all came to the bathroom where they relieved themselves on me; what a glorious feeling, four strapping men covering me in warm salty piss. It was my mistress' turn last and she squatted over my face and pushed out all the cum that was inside her and there was a lot! After she had expelled that she then washed off my face with her piss. I had opened my mouth so that I could drink it down and it was like a glass of the finest champagne.

I was picked up rather roughly and brought to the bed where the cuffs were undone and the plug that was still in me was yanked out. Kneeling behind me was the shiny black visage of my lady and she had her strapon harness full of the largest dildo we had. She proceeded to tell me that all the fucking that she got had made her a little randy and that she wanted some pussy of her own; and I was it! With out any further discussion her hands had grasped my hips, shoved and pulled at the same time and buried herself in my ass. It felt as if a bottle had been shoved in, even after all the time the plug had been holding me spread open.

The four sailors were told that this little fuck wasn't good enough to take real cock any longer, seeing that as an invitation she was taken quickly from behind and soon there was a real scene going on; me on my hands and knees with her buried in my ass and my perfect cocked sailor buried inside of her. I could feel his pumping rythym through the dildo and soon was getting that tingling feeling in my balls. It seemed that he didn't have as much control any more and dumped his last load into my lady before I could release mine. She had stopped her assault and let the second sailor slide into her pussy which was a feat of acrobatics in itself. He started slowly and built them to a screaming crescendo, but all the while the dildo in my ass rarely moved, much to my consternation. Next up was one of the shorter dicked sailors and he gave his all in a very short time, so short that neither of us got too worked up. The last one was the fat cock that I couldn't get in my mouth earlier. I could hear the two of them trading tongues and moaning as they got worked up, but what surprised me was the pulling out of the dildo from my ass. It soon became obvious as to why the dildo was left in me when his thick cock was pushing at my asshole.

Although only 15 cm or so long,his cock was the size of a wine bottle around. He was pushing that bottle sized dick in to my less than adequate stretched anus. With more thatn a lot of effort the head popped in and the stars were flashing in front of my eyes again, it felt like a fist was back in there. I could feel the ridge of his dickhead on the inside of my sphincter and it was feeling very good, touching the right places and pulling me apart. He stayed that way for a while and soon I was oozing precum like a river. My lady took hand fulls and rubbed it onto the short lenght of his cock and around his balls just to make him more aware I guess.

It had seemed an eternity that we stayed that way but soon I was getting greedy and started to push back on his cock. He took hold of my hips and was matching my motions as a pendulum is to a clockface; my lady had positioned herself in front of my face and soon I had a frontrow seat to my perfect cock sliding in her pussy. I was able to stretch out and lick his balls when they swung back towards me but this only lasted a short while as I soon got caught up in the pummeling of my ass by the biggest cock that ever went in me. The motions that we had going soon worked us to a frenzyed pitch and he was taking no prisoners as far as he was concerned. The fact that he only had 15cm was of no bearing on me because he was at least twice that wide; and he had obviously worked his magic on other orifices before. The angle that each stroke took savagely scrubbed my prostrate and put me into a state of sheer bliss so that I didn't care that I was stretched open as if giving birth.

The view in front of me had taken on a rather filling scenario as she was taking on two sailors at once filling both of her nether holes. The third sailor was told to take me as well and soon had his cock stuffed into my mouth but did not stay there just got it all wet and slid around to try and get in my already full ass. He started with a finger and soon had worked his way up to having three, in a flash he pulled two out and slid in one from his other hand by doing this he was able to make a space for his cockhead to slip in and it was a divine feeling-stars flashing, colours popping and an overall feeling of being in a very special place sort of like nirvana.

They soon had a rythym going where one pushed and the other pulled and I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't move except to moan and wiggle from time to time. This lasted for a few moments when they both let go in me and the resulting splash of hot cum ran out of me and down my rock hard and forgotten penis. I was spent as where they and we all feel onto the bed and curled up listening to the trio go at it beside us. When the sailors and my lady had finished they pulled me over and had me clean them of all the cum and sweat that they had produced. I had done such a good job that my lady came one more time and let me sleep with them on the bed. I was a very content boy.

isadore
isadore
44 Followers