A Day in Paradise

Story Info
Invaders turn ordinary Saturday into erotic adventure.
9.8k words
4.46
135.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair salon that my mom went to was aptly named "Paradise". The place was always beset with sexy women looking their best. It was females only, so (being born with a penis) I had to be a little sneaky. I would always try and come up with some sort of excuse to borrow her car (I had my own) on the day of her appointment. Then I would act disappointed when she said that she had a hair appointment, before offering to drop her off and pick her back up. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Luckily, my mom had her hair done every month, so I had lots of chances.

Paradise was owned by an older woman, who wasn't there much. She had two girls (Crystal and Monica) who worked for her and I really enjoyed watching them in action. Crystal was a dirty blonde with a killer body, but I really had a thing for Monica. She was a fiery redhead with sparkling green eyes and full luscious lips. She was a little on the tall side; maybe 5'10" but she had curves in all the right places. Her best feature, in my opinion, her full large breasts, which she always seemed to have on display. Although she looked younger, she just celebrated her 21rst birthday. I remember signing her birthday card but what I will never forget was the quick hug and kiss she gave me after she read it. In my dreams, she did a whole lot more then that after I gave her the card. I figured I'd have to settle with that. I was three years younger then her and a realist -- she was definitely out of my league.

But sometimes -- shit happens.

It all started on a Saturday morning. I dropped my mom off and drove around for a while, killing time, before pulling back into the Paradise parking lot. I checked my hair and headed for the main waiting area. I drew little or no attention as they'd seen me before. I quickly noticed a young woman reading a glamour magazine. I thought I recognized her soft brown hair. (Could it be?) I sat down and stole a glance at her face. My suspicions were correct; it was the one and only Kim Davis.

Kim was an 18-year-old walking erection engineer. She also knew it and seemingly used it every chance she could. She was famous for walking the halls at our school dressed like she was walking the streets for a living and we loved her for it. She even had the entire faculty (dirty old men) eating out of her hand. Unfortunately for us guys, she also acted like all the high school boys were pond scum. You could say she was a highly sought after piece-of-ass, but an even more highly unattainable one.... So, after checking out her nicely tanned legs, I didn't even try.

I picked up a magazine and pretended to read it, but was really watching Monica washing some older ladies hair. I loved the way her breasts quivered as she scrubbed her scalp. I was starting to become aroused, especially when she bent over and began rinsing off the ladies hair, giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage, as she wore her tight blouse half open, just like she always did. I also watched the sexy Crystal, dressed in a tight T-shirt and tight black jeans styling my mom's hair. (God, I loved this place.)

I was startled by the owner entering the waiting area. She was followed by four imposing figures, who looked like trouble.

I heard a deep voice bark out, "Get up and get your fucking hands in the air!"

In shock, I guess I didn't act fast enough, because I was shoved from behind and went flying, landing at my mom's feet. My mom helped me up, while she was screeching at them to leave us alone. Ignoring my mom's pleas and those of the other lady (Kim's mom) they led us rather roughly into this back office.

They had us all line up, shoulder to shoulder, hands in the air, except for the owner, who was being held by a huge man, a large knife pressed to her throat. The largest and the most vocal member of the group was carrying a sawed-off shotgun. He tried to calm everyone down, but his angry demeanor and his menacing gun, wasn't helping the calm factor much. I'll admit it, I was scared as shit.

He went on to make a speech about why they were doing this. I was way too nervous to understand everything he said at that point, but from what I could make out the owner and her husband had racked up a large gambling debt and they were on a mission to collect it. They also showed us an appointment book, which had names and addresses in it. He read it out loud, proving he knew who we were and where we lived. Then two of the men left with the owner in tow, while two of them stayed behind to watch us.

My mom looked worried, but whispered for me to stay calm. (Not a chance.)

A large man spoke first, calling himself "Rocky". He introduced his partner as "Psycho". I noticed for the first time that Psycho was a female. She was a tough looking woman, dressed in all black studded leather. She had blonde spiked hair and must have been six feet tall. Rocky was a large man himself. He must have been around 6'4" and well over 200 hundred pounds. He wore black jeans and a small white T-shirt, which showed off his large muscles and his numerous tattoos. He wore this black Harley bandana over his head and had some wrapped around his wrists. Simply put, he looked mean.

I was standing by my mom when Rocky grabbed me by the arm. He shoved me into this office chair, as my mom begged him to leave me alone. I tried to get up but he pulled me down by my hair. He grabbed an orange electrical cord that was sitting on the office desk and wrapped it around my chest and then around my arms and then the back of the chair, while my mom tried to intervene but she was pushed back into line by Psycho. A bandanna was wrapped around my head and mouth (it smelled of cigarettes), effectively gagging me.

"That was so you don't get any funny ideas about being a hero. Wouldn't want to have to fucking hurt yah," Rocky said, and then he laughed, while playfully slapping my face.

"Now girls," Rocky said, spinning around (and I was left to watch helplessly from my chair). "We have some time to kill until my buddies come back with our money, but I'll make this promise, if you all behave and do like I tell yah, nobody gets hurt."

Rocky went down the line and asked each of the women if she agreed. He started with my mom who was standing at the far end of the line. Kim's mom was next, followed by Kim, Crystal and then Monica, who was standing right in front of me. Each of them said they did or at least nodded. I could tell they were all extremely nervous and honestly so was I.

"First, I see you have some jewelry I might be interested in, and some other stuff I might be interested in," Rocky said, while pulling down the front of Crystal's V-neck T-shirt. Crystal tried to slap him but Rocky ended that with a quick punch to the stomach, which brought screams of protests from the other women.

"Like I said, if you don't fight me, I won't hurt you," Rocky growled, as he pushed the other women back into line, before he bent over and helped Crystal up off the floor.

"C'mon, I didn't hit you that hard," he said, as he wiped away some of her tears. He grabbed her arms and put them back over her head, finishing by giving her a small kiss on the lips.

Rocky started to circle in front of the women. "Ok, from now on, if you talk without being asked a fucking question, or you fight me, or grab me, or protest, or any of that shit, you're going have to deal with our friends, who are standing right next to the phone. Remember they have that address book. We'll send them over to visit yah houses, and believe me, they ain't as nice as me, so the fucking choice is yours."

It was obvious that this was planned out. Although neither of them was brandishing a weapon, I could see the fear that this put into the women, as I'm sure most of them had someone at home waiting for them. I looked at my mom and we shared concerned looks. We lived with my aunt and her two young boys. We moved in a couple of years ago, after she got booted by "daddy" number three, so I figured I should just sit there and not try to break free, at least that would be my excuse.

"Let's try this again," Rocky said. He stood right in front of my mom. He reached up and undid both of her earrings and unclasped her necklace. Psycho handed him a small sack and he put them in it.

He shifted over to Mrs. Davis, her hair still wet. He looked at her wedding ring. "I ain't getting married, so I don't need one of those, plus, it looks like it costs ten fucking bucks."

He snatched Kim's purse and tossed it to his partner and then he proceeded down the line and took the jewelry he wanted from each of the women and put them into the bag, which he handed to Psycho when he was finished.

"Ok, bitches, get those hands back into the air." Rocky repeated his command and the women complied.

"With your hands in the air like that I think it's time for a quick pat down, just to make sure you ain't hiding anything," Rocky said, moving back to the women. "I'm gunna do it just like the pigs do it."

Rocky again started with my mom; who was fidgeting nervously. He stood behind her and began to run his hands up and down her body. I looked away because I knew there wasn't anything I could do about it and didn't really care to see it.

He moved over to search Mrs. Davis next. I kept my head looking down, trying to make it look like I wasn't watching. I must say, he was giving her a thorough going over. Mrs. Davis was squirming about, especially when his hands reached around and fondled her small breasts, over her dress. He had to tell Mrs. Davis to relax several times, when he moved on to her daughter's search. Funny, the more Mrs. Davis complained, the more he lingered. I noticed that Kim's eyes were closed tight, like she was trying to zone-out what was happening. My eyes widened and I felt flushed as her breasts also drew some attention.

"If he only knew how many nights I dreamed of doing that," I thought, as my groin fluttered and then I felt dirty for thinking it.

He moved on to Crystal, spending even more time on her search. He made lewd comments into her ear about her body and what he wanted to do with it, which made her squirm. He spent a lot of time on her large breasts, finishing by slipping his hands under the bottom of her small shirt and lifting it up. He bunched it up over the top of her breasts, now only covered by a small white bra. It was pretty obvious that he wasn't "searching" them but simply groping them.

He slipped his fingers inside of her bra. I looked up to get a better look, but Crystal's eyes met mine, so I quickly looked back down, embarrassed that I'd been caught looking. I knew that I shouldn't be enjoying this.

Monica's search began, but it ended rather quickly, almost as if he was growing impatient and wanted to move on. (I would have "searched" Monica for hours.)

Rocky moved back in front of the group. All eyes were on him as he leaned up against the office desk that was in the center of the room. The back of my chair also rested against it. Rocky was facing the women, along with Psycho, who was sitting on the desk, leaning her head on his shoulder. She was whispering. Rocky was smirking, as if he liked whatever they were scheming.

"Alright, you bitches are all doing fine. It won't be long now. I have to tell yah though, some of you bitches have got some great fucking tits...some major league hooters. I personally love big tits, but my girl here thinks some of yah have been altered.... C'mon, you know what I mean?" They both laughed.

"Please sir, just let us go," Crystal moaned, but they both laughed again.

"How bout you Red, those real?" Rocky said, pointing at Monica.

I looked up at Monica, who smacked her lips and looked away. Then the room fell silent.

"Go ahead, you can answer," Rocky teased. After another brief pause, she shook her head back and forth.

"Thanks for not lying to me. I've felt enough fake titted bimbos in my life to know the difference when I feel them," Rocky said, rubbing his hands together. "C'mon, let's see those puppies."

(If I wasn't gagged, I would have gasped, just like Monica did.)

"Look, you've had your fun!" Crystal shrieked, which opened a volley of protest from the other women.

Rocky reached into his pocket and pulled something out. The women shuddered when it snapped open. It was a switchblade. The room fell silent.

"There, that's better." (Rocky seemed to enjoy his newfound power.)

Psycho's voice filled the air for the first time. "I think the bitch is afraid to show us her fake tits."

Monica's head snapped up. She looked at Rocky, then at me, and then back at Rocky. My heart was going a mile-a-minute.

"No, I don't think so," Rocky said, with a chuckle. "I think she's embarrassed to show'em with the little dude a couple of feet away."

"Yeah, please don't make me," Monica begged, in a sexy voice.

Rocky moved in front of my mom and asked her my age, with a flash of his blade.

"Ah, he's, ah, 18." She mumbled.

"18. Christ, that's old enough. I think he might even like to see them as well," he said, moving back next to me and grabbing my head. He moved it like I was nodding. "See.... Anytime now, sweetheart."

("Am I actually going to get to see Monica's tits...nipples and all?" I thought.)

"C'mon Red, let's see if you got your monies worth," Rocky teased.

He didn't wait long. Moving over in front of her, he flashed his knife. "Hands."

She whimpered and raised her hands higher in the air. They were trembling. He flicked at her buttons and I heard them bounce off the tile flooring. He whispered into her ear and then she pulled her blouse out of her skirt. He stepped back and she slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor in defeat.

(It felt like my head was going to explode.)

"Hey, pick up that fucking thing and put it on the desk, right here," Rocky barked, pointing next to him. Monica looked puzzled, but picked up the blouse and moved forward to the desk and placed it on it. There was just enough space for her to fit in between Rocky and myself.

Rocky cleared his throat. "And while you're here."

I watched out of the corner of my eyes, as Rocky skillfully used his knife to slice her bra into a couple of pieces. She returned back to line, but not before Rocky got himself a quick feel.

Monica had her hands over her breasts, but Rocky ordered her to fold her arms behind her back. When she did I saw why. (It was like she was presenting them for our viewing pleasure.) I looked them over. Fake or not, they were amazing. She had a decent tan, for a redhead, which created pronounced tan lines. She had large pinkish areolae and nice bumpy nipples. I soaked in Monica's splendor, as I waited in nervous anticipation. (I must also say that she definitely got her monies worth.)

"Looks like you're next," Rocky said, pointing at Crystal, who was already half exposed. "Let's see some real ones as well, and don't worry ladies, you'll all get your shot to show what you gut." He flashed his knife. "One way or the other." He mockingly ran the knife across his throat. The women all seemed to gasp.

(I instantly realized I was going to get to see all of their tits. After a silent cheer, I cursed, knowing my mom would be last, while still not sure if his treats were serious or not.)

"Let's go bitch...the tits, now." Rocky seemed to be growing tired of their stalling.

Crystal nodded her head and finished removing her shirt. She moved to the table, unsnapped her bra and placed it on the table. Her left tit was SO close to my face. I heard her groan and whimper, and then she was shoved back into line. When she turned around I noticed her right nipple was shinny, as if Rocky got himself a little taste.

Crystal had large breasts that hung just a little lower than Monica's fake ones, but were none the less impressive. The only thing about Crystal that I really couldn't understand, were the tattoos that she sported on her left breast, right shoulder and lower back.

("Why would such a beautiful woman want to paint her body with ink?")

It was a quick thought though, because Kim Davis was up next. She flashed a dirty look at my stare as she pulled at her shirt. "Please, can't you blindfold him or something?"

"Jesus," Rocky said, slapping me upside the head. "You're really unpopular here."

He took a couple steps towards her with the knife held high.

"Alright!" Kim screamed out several times, but it was too late, Rocky stood by her side. He used the knife to trace the outline of her nipple. Her mom had her eyes closed tight and appeared to be praying, but she didn't say a word. (Maybe out of fear of a nip-slip.)

"I wasn't a popular one either," Rocky growled into her ear. "Are you a stuck up cunt?"

Kim winced with his crude words. "No, it's just.... Never mind, I'll do it."

Rocky didn't wait. He pulled it over her head and tossed it down. "Pick it up and get."

I watched every step she made to the desk as Rocky followed. I knew this left her topless since she never wore a bra. (She never wore one probably because she didn't need to. Her medium sized breasts stood high and proud, while her pink nipples were just slightly puffy, and stood upright or maybe she was just a bit of a cock-tease).

Kim returned to the line and tried to cover her breasts with her hands but Rocky was having none of that and he quickly yelled at her. Her hands slowly dropped to her side and then behind her back. Her eyes were focused on me, but she hated me anyways, so I just stared back at her perky tits. She even tried to cover them with her soft brown hair, but it just wasn't long enough, much to my glee.

Kim's mom was next. She looked confused, as she was the only one of the women that was wearing a one-piece dress. Rocky ordered her to take it off and put it on the table. While she was there, she refused to take off her bra. Rocky seemed almost amused and again used his knife to slice her bra off. He pulled on her long pinkish nipples for a minute or two before she returned to the line. When she folded her arms behind her back, it looked like her nipples had become erect. (I know it's a cliché, but they looked just like two long pink pencil erasers.) When I looked at her rosy face, she looked down at the floor.

My mom started to protest when Rocky nodded her way, but he put his knife against my throat and she quickly started unbuttoning her blouse. I started to breathe again when the knife pulled away. I looked away when my mom started to remove her blouse and then her bra. (I was conflicted: As excited as I was about seeing the other four women strip, it was killing me inside that my mom had to go through this too.) I tried to show her some respect when she returned to the line, focusing my gaze on the other women. I knew that she had to be embarrassed to be topless in front of her son. (I'm not too proud of it, but I did steal a peek.)

"Hell, I have Monica right in front of me," I thought, before something hit me. "Jesus, I only hope my mom didn't notice my erection, poking up on my sweatpants, when she walked by." I cursed myself, again. (Because of the circumstances and due to the fact that there really wasn't a lot I could do to hide it.)

A phone rang and everyone in the room seemingly jumped. It was Psycho's cell phone. She answered and seemed relieved. (I hoped it was the other men.) She hung up and whispered something into Rocky's ear. He smirked.

"Ok bitches, good news, my buddies are on their way back. Seems like your blonde friend came through after all," Rocky said, and the women let out a collective sigh of relief, although, it was short lived. "But we still gut some time, because knowing them they are going to have some fun with her first." He chuckled. "So why don't we have some fun too. Now, strip off the rest, girls."