A Day in San Pedro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

They kissed long and hard. Then Erica moved up and gradually positioned her right breast over Heather's mouth. The older woman eagerly put her hand around it and opened her lips. Her first taste of another woman's breast was unexpectedly agreeable. She sucked enthusiastically on Erica's nipple and the surrounding skin. When Erica lowered her body even more, Heather accepted it with pleasure.

Both women were now feeling an undeniable wetness between their legs. Erica knew where this would lead, but for Heather it caused undue concern. She was being hit with feelings of delight, lust, guilt, uncertainty…and some more she couldn't identify.

So it was left up to the "experienced" Erica to take them to the next level. Heather would find herself nearly helpless to stop her new lover because of an overwhelming desire to cum.

Erica began by kissing and licking her way down the blonde's body. Past her breasts and ribs and stomach. When she reached the small bottom of the swimsuit, she slowed. Her fingers followed the material around Heather's waist and back to her lower abdomen. Without stopping, the hand went lower and rested on top of the material directly over the woman's clit.

Heather spread her legs and the hand went lower. Erica felt the warmth of Heather's cunt before rising again to the clit. This time she pressed a little harder and felt for the separation in the other woman's skin. Heather moaned…and Erica smiled.

The younger woman put her hands around the waistband of the swimsuit. She pushed it down and Heather lifter her ass off the bed. Erica slid down as she pulled the small piece of material over Heather's thighs, over her knees and off her feet.

Erica knelt between Heather's legs, looking at the entire length of her partner's naked body. A small patch of hair covered the woman's clit, extending upward a few inches. The rest of the area was neatly shaven. Erica watched Heather's chest rise and fall with rapid, irregular breathing. She had never seen a more perfect body.

She didn't realize it at the moment, but it wouldn't have taken much for Erica to please Heather. The older woman was becoming more receptive by the second to whatever it was Erica had in mind. The warm air in the room felt good on her bare breasts. She felt free, and sexy.

Erica would worry about her own horniness later. At the moment, her goal was to make Heather cum like she never had before. She began by lying between Heather's outstretched legs and putting her hands on her new lover's ass. Heather complied by raising her hips slightly toward Erica.

The mouth Heather knew would touch her eventually hovered over her clit. Then, like an electric shock, Erica's tongue brushed against it. Then again. Lightly. Slowly.

Heather felt Erica move and the tongue was entering her cunt. She closed her eyes and pressed her head down against the pillow in total bliss. Erica's tongue circled around the opening and then plunged once more inside the other woman, touching all sides of the vagina.

By the time Erica returned to Heather's clit, the recipient of the pleasure was raising and lowering her hips in a steady rhythm. Erica wrapped her mouth around the clit and licked harder. Now, what used to be a little nub was a throbbing extension that Erica could easily put her lips around.

"Oh, my God, Erica."

Heather's hands were on her own breasts, although she might not have realized it. She kneaded them and twirled the nipples between her fingers. Her entire body was shuddering.

Erica felt Heather tensing up and increased her pressure on the clit. She was a little surprised at how fast Heather was responding to the lovemaking…and delighted. Expressions of approval were coming from Heather, but they weren't always totally understandable. But Erica knew progress was being made.

Heather felt the first twinge of an orgasm deep inside her cunt. She realized Erica wasn't about to stop, but she still felt hesitant about cumming for another woman. So she tried to withhold it. This only intensified the feeling and soon her hips were pushing up against the younger woman's mouth.

Erica lifted Heather's ass off the bed and licked furiously at her clit. Erica's fingers squeezed the small, soft ass, and she reminded herself to check it out before they got dressed again.

Heather's thoughts weren't quite as clear. She was about to cum—that much she knew. And the delight caused by Erica's tongue on her clit made her forget about how loud she would be or how much her body would shake on the bed. It was time.

Heather lifted her head off the pillow and announced in an uncontrollable voice, "Yes. Erica. Yes." Her entire body stiffened before letting go with a burst of pleasure she had never felt before. Heather's head fell back to the pillow and swung wildly from side to side. Erica clung to the woman's writing body the best she could, licking and sucking for all she was worth.

Fifteen seconds passed. Thirty seconds and Heather continued to moan and cum. Two and three orgasms came and went. Or at least three blasts from the same one. Heather didn't care. She couldn't stop.

Erica was still licking the clit two minutes after the first orgasm when Heather finally lay motionless on the bed, totally spent. Erica peered up, past Heather's great breasts, to the face on the pillow. Heather had placed her hands over her eyes. Then she brushed back the flowing blonde hair.

"Wow" was all Erica heard. Twice.

The younger woman crawled up and lay on top of Heather. They kissed and Heather tasted her own sweetness on Erica's lips. They wrapped their arms around each other and rolled on the bed. Heather stopped them when she got on top.

She wanted another taste of Erica's breasts, and moved down to take one in her mouth. Erica already was desperate to cum. This wasn't helping any. The sensation of the woman's tongue encircling her nipples was driving her deeper toward an orgasm.

Erica felt almost relieved when Heather lifted her head and slid down the bed. She got to the end and rose to her feet. Heather stared down at the long, lean body under her.

She was about to reach for Erica's bikini bottom when a noise at the door stopped her. A second later bright sunlight filled the room, followed by the figure of a shirtless young man. Then the door slammed shut as quickly as it had opened.

Both women gasped without actually screaming. Fear may have taken away all ability to speak.

The man put a key in his shorts pocket and locked the door behind him.

He put a finger to his lips. "Shhh. No need to scream. I'm not going to hurt you."

The women recognized him as one of the men at the golf cart rental location. He was a handsome, deeply tanned resident of the island. He was no taller than Heather, but solidly built with a smile that seemed etched on his face.

"I'm glad you found the time to use our facility. You don't mind if I join you, do you?" the man asked.

Both women shook their heads without making a sound. Heather nervously folded her arms in front of her, raising them to her breasts as the man strode toward her. He looked her over from head to toe. Then looked down at Erica.

"Take off her suit," he ordered Heather.

Heather bent over the end of the bed and followed the man's command. Erica's naked body looked exquisite, with her dark hair spread out on the pillow and the dark brown strip between her legs. Tan lines outlined her breasts and cunt.

"You were about to taste her, perhaps?" the man asked Heather.

Heather didn't respond, choosing to look at the floor instead.

"Go ahead. Don't let me stop you."

Heather turned toward the bed and began to get on her knees.

"No. Bend over," the young man said.

The blonde stood again, then placed her hands on the bed beside Erica's thighs. She slowly bent over and placed her face just inches above the younger woman's outstretched legs. When Heather's hair touched the legs, Erica spread them farther apart.

Both women heard the sound of a zipper opening, followed by the unmistakable sound of the man's shorts hitting the floor. Erica peered down past Heather at the now-naked man.

His erection startled her. For such a small man he had an exceptionally large, thick cock. It pointed straight out at Heather's exposed ass as he moved behind her.

He placed his hands on Heather's hips, causing her to flinch.

"Spread your legs," he ordered her.

She obeyed as she moved her mouth ever closer to Erica's clit.

"Lick her. I want to hear her cum."

The command would have taken on a different importance had Heather not been so eager to do just that. Despite the presence of the man in the room, she wanted to repay Erica for the wonderful sensations she had bestowed on Heather.

So Heather began licking the folds of skin just below Erica's clit. She could taste the sweet juices beginning to flow from the younger woman's cunt. She used them to moisten the area around the clit, then finally placed her tongue on the engorged skin.

At the same instant, the man was locating the entrance to Heather's cunt with the tip of his cock. First the head entered the blonde. Then another inch of the massive cock. The man withdrew it and started over, feeling for the wetness he anticipated would soon be flowing from her.

Sure enough, as he began to re-enter Heather, her cunt accepted him with ease. He pushed until half of his cock disappeared. He reached under her and cupped her dangling breasts in his palms before plunging the entire length of his cock inside her.

Heather moaned in a wild mixture of shock and delight. She buried her face between Erica's legs and sucked passionately on the woman's clit. The man's cock was assaulting her own cunt while his fingers squeezed her nipples. If she had not just cum moments earlier, she certainly would have cum for him in short order.

Erica was beginning to get over the initial fright of having the intruder interrupt their lovemaking and was now concentrating on Heather's tongue and lips on her clit. She somehow didn't feel threatened by the young man pounding away behind Heather. All she wanted was to cum and the sight of him playing with her large breasts while smacking up against her ass brought her much closer.

The man now held Heather's hips as he drove harder and faster into her cunt. With each thrust, the room was filled with the sound of his thighs hitting her in the ass. Moans started coming from all three participants. Erica's were perhaps the most urgent as she felt her orgasm build.

Heather put her lips firmly around Erica's clit and licked it. Each time the man drove into her, she scraped her tongue over the large clit. The rhythm drove Erica to the edge, but not over.

She was about to put her hands on the back of Heather's head when the older woman somehow knew to bite and suck harder. Erica nearly screamed her approval and her ass lifted off the bed. Deep within her stomach and cunt she felt the orgasm start. It exploded through her and seemed to collect at her clit. The next time Heather's tongue touched her, she came. And came. And came.

Erica's voice rang out in successive shrieks of delight. The man watched her throw her head from side to side, grasping the sheets with her fists. The woman's pleasure was enough to bring him to a climax.

His first shot of cum was preceded by a grunt and a deep thrust of his cock into Heather's sobbing cunt. Heather felt the man's cock throb before pouring warm cum inside her. Under her head, Erica was finishing her seemingly endless orgasm. Behind her, a stranger was plunging his cock into her and depositing loads of cum with each thrust.

The man strained to get the last of his cum to escape his cock. He smacked into Heather's ass twice more, pulling her towards him each time. Finally, he was done.

The room was momentarily quiet, except for the heavy breathing of the three occupants. When the man pulled out, Heather fell onto the bed next to Erica.

He quickly pulled on his shorts.

"Don't come out for a few minutes. When you do, don't look for me. I'll be gone. Get on your boat and go back home."

Just as rapidly as he had appeared, the young man was gone. Neither woman had the energy nor desire to follow him. They lay on the bed motionless for a few more seconds.

Heather was the first to move, slinging her arm across Erica's flat stomach. She put her chin in her hand and said, "Thank you."

Erica looked surprised. "For what?"

"For the best sex I've ever had. And I don't mean with that kid."

Erica smiled this time. "How WAS that?"

"I might try that again," Heather said with a grin. "But I'd rather see you in my cabin if I could."

"That can be arranged," Erica replied.

Heather moved over and kissed the other woman, then moved her body on top of Erica's. They rolled on the bed in a deep embrace and kiss.

A couple hours later they were in the same position inside Heather's cabin. Neither one did much sightseeing the remainder of the cruise.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12