A Day In the Country

Story Info
Romantic weekend ends with wife & ex.
3.9k words
3.99
48.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Julie set out for a ride one Saturday. It was mid-May and the weather was warm and clear. They headed for the north Georgia Mountains for the weekend, as they had been busy all week and needed some time to get away and unwind.

The Aztec was fully loaded for the weekend with foods and clothing. They had their telescope, camera and other recreational items loaded for their recreation. Jim knew the perfect places for stargazing and Julie was just excited about getting out of town. As they headed north on highway 441, they had long passed through Athens and Commerce and were headed towards the Toccoa area. As they rode, they listened to the CD's Julie had packed.

They reached Toccoa Gorge and stopped and made lunch. Ham sandwiches and chips were the fare of the hour. Julie with her ice cold coke and Jim with his diet coke. They sat and read the legend of the Indian princess, Toccoa for whom the gorge was named and how it was for love that she had leapt from the precipice to her death after the death of her white lover. As they left, Julie commented about how different times were then how things must have looked then.

Jim left highway 441 and headed for the area known as the Helen Highlands. As they entered the Highlands, they stopped at a little coffee shop beside the road. It was not an impressive building, a small white building with a little porch. The building would have gone un-noticed if Jim had known it was there already. Jim and Julie had a bowl of ice cream with a cup of coffee while they took in the quiet atmosphere. Once they finished, they headed on into Helen.

There in Helen, they stopped and got out and decided to walk around the town. They saw the glass blowers working in the glass house, the candy makers turning and peeling fudges in the candy shops. They saw the street actors performing and heard the Ompah bands playing.

They finally left town and headed up into the mountains even further. Jim drove and Julie just watched the countryside as they drove. After a little while, Jim pulled into a campground called DeSoto Falls. Jim paid the five dollars for the night and parked the Aztec back at the rear of the campground. It was mostly deserted this time of year because it was still early for the schools to be out so people were still at home with their kids.

That night, Jim and Julie went walking up the trail to the waterfalls. Holding hands, they hugged and kissed and groped each other along the way. They walked for a little while and eventually came to the waterfall itself. Jim pulled Julie to him and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back.

Jim reached down and slid his hand inside of her shirt and played with her nipples as they kissed. Julie moaned and pushed towards him as he did. She liked having her nipples teased.

With the moon shining brightly, they could see everything around them with no difficulty. Jim pulled Julie's top off and then her bra. He engulfed her nipples in his lips and sucked on them as though he was nursing them. Julie only moaned louder now as she found herself as a feast for Jim's tongue and hands. Sliding down to his knees, Jim continued licking and kissing her body. Coming to the waistline of pants, he began to tug them down, taking her panties with them.

Julie giggled and tried to push him away, "What if someone comes up here?"

"No one will come up here," said Jim.

"How do you know?" asked Julie.

"It is night time, the camp is nearly empty and the people that are there in the camp ground have already set up camp for the night."

"Oh," said Julie with a sly smile on her face, "you have that all figured out already?"

Jim pulled her legs back to him and ran his tongue along her smooth slit, licking her hairless clit as he did. Julie could only gasp and moan and reach out for the split wood fence rail near by to maintain her balance. Jim dug his face in deeper and licked harder and faster as she trembled. With a loud moan, Julie came in his mouth.

Julie reached down and pulled Jim back up to her and kissed him hard on the mouth, running her tongue into deep into his mouth. She reached down and began undoing his belt and pants and at the same time, pulled his shirt over his head. She took his nipples, one a time in her mouth and gently chewed on them as she slowly sank to the ground. When she got to his pants, she slid his underwear down around his ankles. She could see in the moonlight that his penis was erect and she could see by the refection of the moonlight on his scrotum that his testicles were full of his hot, juicy cum. Running her tongue up and around his ball sack, him moaned and held her head in his hands. She ran her tongue up to the tip of his cock and ran her tongue around the slit in the end of it where a drop of pre-cum had formed.

Jim moaned as she did this. He grabbed the sides of her head and pushed his bloated cock past her lips. Julie sucked him into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head. Slowly, she began moving her head up and down his shaft. Jim's knees felt weak as she did this and he held onto her head as she did this. After a few minutes, he pulled her up and kissed her on the lips.

Standing there, under the starlight and moonlight, Jim led her into the creek not far from the waterfall. The water was cold and her nipples stood out like gumdrops. Jim's cock bobbed up and down as he led her under the waterfall. There, he led her to the other side where he laid her out on a rock and eased down into the water as he began to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Julie loved to be teased this way. Finally, he spread her legs and slid into her.

Julie's hot pussy engulfed Jim's cold cock that was a shock to his penis. It felt as though he had entered an oven when he did. Julie wrapped her legs around him as he began to move in and out of her, moaning in unison with him at the feelings they were experiencing. Jim pulled out of her and Julie leaned forward and took his cock in her hungry mouth, licking off her juices. Jim had her turn over and he began to lick her ass, running his tongue deep into her ass.

Julie gasped as he did this. She pushed her ass back towards him in anticipation of what was coming next.

Jim stood up and lined his cock with her ass. He gently pushed into her ass, letting her grow accustom to his cock as he pushed in and out. Holding onto the rock, she began to move back and forth, matching his rhythm. After a few minutes, Jim felt his cock began to swell. Julie pushed back and screamed out as he did and climaxed just as the first shot cum ejected from his cock. Pushing in several times more, Jim finally pulled out and kissed Julie on the back of the neck.

They lay there in the stream behind the waterfall for a while, basking in the afterglow of their love making, gently holding on to each other as the water caressed their bodies. Finally, they arose from the water together and walked back to where they had left their clothes. Getting dressed, Jim kept touching Julie, slapping her ass playfully, and tweaking her nipples.

Julie pushed into him giggling, "You had better stop or you will get attacked before we get back to the campsite."

Jim laughed at her, "Promises, promises."

Reaching out, Julie grabbed him behind the head and kissed him hard and passionately on the lips.

They set out for the campsite, walking in the darkness by the stream. Holding hands as they walked, listening to the sounds of the stream and the night air.

Reaching the Aztec, they set up the tent in the back of the vehicle and while the air pump was airing up the mattress, Jim prepared a simple meal of fried ham and eggs over the campfire. Julie grabbed a couple of drinks from the cooler and brought them over to the fire. Jim served up a meal of fried ham and eggs with a serving of instant grits on the side and a slice of cheese on Julie's.

They ate their meal and sat there in each other's arms. After a while, they crawled into the back of the Aztec. There, they undressed and laid next to each other, cuddling and kissing. A chill had set into the night air now.

Julie slid down and took Jim's cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. While sucking on it, she felt his hands on her ass. She slid her finger into his ass, going to the first knuckle and hearing him groan as she did. As she slid her finger deeper into him, she felt him began to shake and then felt his cock grow in her mouth and start to jump as it erupted in streams of cum into her mouth. She held her mouth there until the movement had finished and then sat up. She looked down at his closed eyes and then bent over and kissed him, sharing the taste of his cum with him as she did. Together, they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, birds singing in the woods outside the tent awakened Jim. He looked over at Julie and she was still sleeping soundly. Not wanting to awaken her yet as he had to piss, he pulled on some clothes and quietly and gently exited the tent. Having walked down to the restrooms and done what he had to do, Jim returned to the campsite. There he started the fire again and soon had water boiling for their coffee. He was sitting there, quietly drinking his coffee and smoking a cigarette and looking at the land around him, he wondered how much of the land had changed from the time that DeSoto had explored that area over 300 years earlier. How had the land looked when the Cherokee Indians had lived there? That area was full of Cherokee lore and legend, a lot, of which he learned over the years coming up here and exploring on his own.

His thoughts and reverie were broken by the sound of Julie's voice from within the tent. "Jim? Is that coffee I smell?"

Smiling, Jim made her a cup of coffee and took it to her. Entering the tent, he kissed her good morning and handed her the cup of coffee and slid his hand over her breasts. "Dammit baby, your hands are cold."

Smiling, Jim just kissed her again and closed the door to the tent. "If you get dressed, I will take you to breakfast and then we will head up into Franklin."

"You mean you are not going to make me breakfast?" she said with a laugh.

"No, not if we want to go anywhere today."

After a few minutes, Julie was dressed and outside as Jim began to break down the camp. Within minutes, they were ready to go and were pulling out of the campground. They rode for about an hour and came to the restaurant that Jim was looking for. Pulling up, it did not look like much to it. It was just south of Franklin. They went in and there was a breakfast buffet that would have made the best restaurants envy. Hams, bacons, all kinds of breakfast dishes and casseroles were fixed up with steam venting out from under them as they kept them hot. All Julie could say was "Wow." She had heard of the Dillard House but had never eaten at it.

After a hearty breakfast and two trips to the bathrooms, they were ready to go again. They headed north into Franklin where they spent the day panning for gemstones at the salt mines and looking through the shops. Jim did not bring any of his rock hounding equipment so they did not have what was needed for rough digging. After spending most of the day around Franklin, they headed for home.

A few hours later, after reaching home, Jim and Julie went in and the first thing they did was filled the Jacuzzi with hot water. Sinking into it, they felt like they had been submerged in a luxury unlike any they had experienced before.

Leaning back against him in the water, boiling and churning around them, Julie rested between Jim's legs, his arms wrapped around her, cupping her breasts as they rested in the water. Sliding down below the water, Julie came up with her hair wet and rested back against Jim again. He took the shampoo and began to lather her hair with the shampoo and massaging it into the scalp. After ten minutes, she slipped back under the water and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair.

Just as she surfaced, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Damn," she said. "Who could that be?"

Jim looked at her, "I don't know." With a sigh, "I guess I will get out and go see."

Looking at him, "No baby," she said. "I will go and see. You just stay here and rest."

Jim sat back in the swirling hot water and just closed his eyes, enjoying the water. He could hear Julie talking to someone at the door but could not hear whom it was.

"Look who came to see us," she said as she entered the bathroom.

Jim jerked around and looked, curious about whom she would be bringing into the bathroom where he was naked under the water. There he saw Linda, with a smile on her face, as she looked surprised at him.

"Well," she said as she looked at him. "Still not dressed."

Julie pealed off her robe and sank back down into the water. "Why don't you join us," said Julie. "There is room for another in here."

Looking at the water with some trepidation, "Ok, I think I might just do that." Turning, Linda began stripping off her clothes as Julie eased over to Jim and kissed him.

Linda stepped over and down into the tub and eased herself down into the water. Seeing Julie kissing Jim, she blushed, "ok, you two. That's not fair for you to be kissing and me not have anyone to kiss and play with."

Jim looked at Julie who smiled and leaned over in the tub and kissed Linda gently on the lips.

Linda pulled back first, shocked by Julie's boldness. Jim reached over and pulled her to him and kissed her too. Julie slid in behind her and reached around to her nipples and gently rolled them between her thumb and fingers. A moaned slipped passed Linda's lips at this. She turned her head and kissed Julie this time.

Jim reached down between Linda's legs and felt the light fur there. Julie was smooth and clean of all hair. Jim preferred it like that because it made her more responsive and much more sensitive. Jim looked at Julie and she nodded her head, knowing what he was thinking.

"Sit up here on the edge and spread your legs," Julie told Linda.

Linda got where Julie had indicated and spread her legs and watched as Julie got the razor and shaving cream ready.

"Jim used to shave me when we were dating," Linda said. "Been a long time."

Julie took the can of Coochie Cream and lathered her up and took the razor and began shaving her. After a few minutes of careful maneuvering with the razor, Linda was a clean as Julie.

Jim had gotten up out of the tub and had dried off and gone to the bedroom.

Linda and Julie came into the room, both drying off with a towel as they entered. Both sporting smooth, clean shaven pussies as they did. They approached Jim together, one on one side of the bed and the other on the other side. Julie climbed into the bed and began kissing Jim as Linda climbed in and started sucking on his cock. Linda sucked on his cock for about a minute before running her tongue up his torso towards his nipples. Once there, she began sucking on one, gently biting it as Julie attacked the other. Jim reached down under them and began playing with their nipples at the same time. Jim let out a soft moan as he felt his nipples being chewed on.

Julie sat up and began to move towards Jim's head where she straddled it as he began to eat her like he had not eaten in days. Linda slid down and straddled his cock and lowered herself on his hardness. As she slowly rode it up and down and back and forth, she reached around Julie to cup her breast and slowly twist the nipples in her fingers. Julie moaned and came in Jim's mouth when she did. Julie leaned back and kissed Linda after she quit shaking.

"I know what he likes," whispered Linda to Julie. "Get him to roll over,"

Smiling at her she shook her head and Julie said to Jim, "Roll over onto your stomach and WE will give you a massage."

Jim smiled at this and thought to himself, "Yeah, that will feel great." He rolled over.

Linda stooped down and ran her tongue up into Jim's ass. He gasped as she did and lifted his hips slightly to meet her tongue. Julie got up off the bed and left the room for a minute and left Jim lying there with Linda's tongue buried in his ass.

Jim closed his eyes and relished the feeling in his ass. It had been a long time since he felt her tongue in his ass and he remembered how much he loved it. Julie's tongue was not as long as his but she had other attributes that he loved.

Jim felt the bed move but did not move, he was too busy enjoying and relishing the tongue in his ass. All of a sudden, he felt a cold liquid run down between the cheeks of his ass. He flinched and started to get up but Julie straddled the small of his back while Linda started running her finger in and out of his ass.

Once again, Jim started to moan. Just as he was getting used to feeling of a finger working in and out of his ass, it was gone. Disappointed, he started to say something when he felt something larger at the entrance to his ass. Something much bigger than Linda's fingers but his ass opened readily to accept the intruder. He soon realized it was Julie's double-headed toy. Jim just closed his eyes and relaxed as the jellied intruder made its way into him. Jim felt Julie shift on his back and soon heard her gasp as Linda helped her slide it into her pussy. With half of it in Jim and the other half in her, she began to ride it up and down.

Linda lay on the bed, next to Jim watching them. She smiled at Jim and said, "You have no idea how long I have waited to see this."

After a few minutes, Julie began bouncing harder up and down on the double-ended penis buried in deep in her. With a loud scream, she came hard, her juices running down between Jim's ass cheeks. Linda was rubbing herself at the same time and rolled her eyes at the same time Julie came, indicating she too had climaxed.

As Julie slid off of him, Linda quickly took her place and she began moving on the toy slowly at first. She started grinding her pelvis into his cheeks as the toy worked its strange magic on her. Julie watched with amazement as she saw how much was buried in Jim and how little was in Linda. She reached down and rubbed herself madly at this scene.

After a few minutes, Linda tensed up and fell over Jim's back. The toy was still buried inside of her pussy, which was leaking profusely between his cheeks. Slowly, she lifted herself off of it and she and Julie together removed the long toy, commenting as to how much was inside of him.

Rolling over, Jim looked up into their faces. Linda and Julie were kissing as he did and he pulled them both to him and kissed them both at the same time.

Julie leaned down and started sucking on Linda's nipples while Jim pulled her up over his face. Linda ground her face into his mouth and tongue. All Jim could see what Julie's head on Linda's beautiful mounds and that Linda was holding onto her. Julie moved away as Linda slid down and straddled his cock. Julie took her place on Jim's face as began to move slowly up and down the shaft between his legs.

It was all Jim could do at this time to concentrate so as not to come. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could. But it was not long before he felt that all too familiar stirring in his loins as his cock swelled bigger than it had ever been and erupted inside of Linda's hot pussy. She gasped and cried out as he pumped her full of his hot cum. He could not cry out for Julie's pussy was covering his mouth. She got off of his face and turned around as Linda sat straddled, her eyes closed and she slowly moving her self up and down the pulsing shaft. Julie leaned over and began licking the cum seeping out of her pussy and her pussy clit. Linda slid off of him and Julie engulfed his wet cock in her mouth and sucked the remaining juices out of him. She continued to lick him clean as Linda lay down on the bed next to him. Julie began then began to lick his cum out of her.

12