A Day in the Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid further back and began to kiss up the insides of her thighs. My hands went to her hips, fingers sliding underneath her and massaging the soft flesh of her rear. Her breath was coming faster, her arousal obvious, the soft sighs that escaped her lips almost begging me to give her the relief she so clearly needed. As I reached the top of her thighs, I prolonged the teasing just a bit longer, trailing my tongue around her pussy , above her clit and down the other side before slowly applying one long lick with the flat of my tongue up the slit of her wet pussy and using the tip to flick her clit. The groan from Judy was a long, audible and lust-filled one.

I smiled from my position between her legs at the effect I was having and the delicious taste that filled my mouth, my hands still pinned underneath her, squeezing her firm buttocks. I slid my tongue up her slit again, not touching her clit this time, but going back down again and quickly poking my tongue between her lips and into her pussy, swiftly retracting it again. Judy's hands were still in my hair, trying to push me into her pussy, her hips bucking up to meet my face, but I denied her control, wanting to pleasure her slowly, to give her the most intense orgasm possible.

I give her swollen clit a quick lick, rolling my tongue over the sensitive bud, eliciting a gasp from my lover. I quickly moved back to her pussy and this time buried my face in her crotch, slipping my tongue in between her lips, pushing it inside her as far as I could. She locked her ankle at the back of my neck, holding my head in place. I began to lick her insides, tasting her delicacy, pleasuring her sensitive, juicy pussy.

I removed my hands from her ass, sliding them up her sides, onto her firm tits, massaging the globes, pinching the nipples. Judy groaned, pushing her hips into my face, half smothering me in the process, desperate to get my tongue deeper into her pussy. I pulled back from her pussy, and she moaned at the empty feeling I left her with. But, I only took a breath then dived back down, onto her clit this time, bringing one of my hands down and parting her pussy lips, sliding two fingers into her wet haven.

I breathed gently on her clit, lightly touching it with the tip of my tongue. She groaned again. I began to fuck her quickly with my fingers and began to attack her clit with my mouth and tongue, sucking it into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it. She was letting out small oohs and ahhs, interspersed with small snippets of Spanish which I didn't understand.

Sucking on her clit, her hips were being thrust into my mouth and her hands were pushing me into her pussy. She was writhing in ecstasy, the combination of my tongue on her clit and my fingers wriggling about inside her pussy bringing her orgasm shooting up her legs. My fingers probed about inside her, as if seeking something, and they were. All it took was a graze of her g-spot and she let out a loud yelp and her pussy began to pulse about my fingers, squeezing them tight.

She threw her head back, arched her spine up and screamed in Spanish,

"Sí, sí, sí, ah mi dios!!!"

I continued to suck on her clit as she orgasmed, her hips still thrusting into my face as she rode her orgasm out.

She came down from her long orgasm, her breathing fast, almost panting, her chest heaving as I crawled up her body and lay on top of her, kissing her lips gently, not doubting that she could taste herself on me, though she didn't complain.

She kissed back and began to kiss my face, her breathing still fast as she whispered,

"Wow, that was fantastic, think you can do the same with this machine?" She said, grabbing hold of my semi-hard cock through my trousers. I grinned and began to tear my jeans off.

Once I was naked, Judy wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled us over, landing on top of me, her thighs placed on either side of my hips, the warm slit of her pussy rubbing gently against my slowly hardening cock. She rested her forearms on either side of my head and playfully kissed me on the nose.

"Now," she said, gently touching my nose with her index finger, "I want you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride." As she said this she slowly sat up, running her hands down my torso as she went. Once she was sitting up, she began to rub her wet slit against my cock, bringing it up to full hardness. She raised herself off my groin, positioned her opening over my erect cock, and lowered herself down, groaning as she impaled herself on my cock.

Her pussy was simply heavenly, the warmth engulfing my hard dick, the soft, slick walls sliding over my invading shaft, not tight, but definitely not loose, she gripped my cock perfectly, slowly descending, swallowing up my long, thick manhood until my head touched the entrance to her womb and she had me completely buried inside her.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, starting to ride my cock. For now, I was content to do as she asked, relaxing, letting Judy do all the work, enjoying the pleasure her muscular pussy gave me. Her ass was bouncing on my thighs as she rode me. I looked down and watched as her pussy slid over my cock, her silky mocha skin colliding with my pale white every time she landed on my crotch.

She buried my cock in her again, stopped moving for a second, then started gyrating her hips in small circles, adding extra sensations for us both. Her eyes met mine and I stared deep, unable to take my gaze away from her beautiful brown eyes. She was letting soft sighs escape her lips, obviously enjoying being in control of our sex.

I decided to get involved, starting to thrust my hips up to meet her downward thrusts, placing my hands on her hips, pulling her harder onto my cock. I eyed her tits, bouncing freely as she bounced on me, the nipples erect, pointed forward on the tips of her bountiful mounds.

She sped up, now slamming her hips down onto me as I thumped my cock into her, my ass almost permanently raised off the bed. We were both groaning, a light sheen of sweat coating our bodies as we fucked. I loved looking down, seeing the contrast between our skin colours, it looked like a work of art, two colours that perfectly complimented each other, blended together in brilliant fashion.

Suddenly she stopped, and I looked at her questioningly. She simply grinned and slid off my cock, coated with her juices. She turned her body over, now facing the other way, and quickly shoved herself back down onto my cock. Now in the reverse-cowgirl position, she placed her feet on the bed for leverage, leaned backward, placed her hands back on my chest and began to ride me once more. I placed my hands on her ass, squeezing the flesh there and still in ecstasy from her pussy.

I propped myself up on one arm, holding my torso off the bed. She repositioned her legs and leaned forward, her hands on the bed as she slid back and forward across my crotch, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. With my free hand, I reached round and grabbed onto her left tit, gently pinching the nipple and rolling it between my fingers. She moaned and began to whisper in Spanish. I couldn't understand it, but somehow, it was incredibly sexy.

She sat up straight, took her hands off the bed, ran them through her hair and kept them there, now bouncing freely on my cock again. I arched my back and sat up straight, freeing my other hand. Still fondling her tit, I reached round and placed my hand on her clit, rubbing it as she pleasured my cock. She gasped and her moans escalated into small screams.

I was groaning now, pleasure shooting down my cock, zipping up my spine and entering my brain like lightning bolts. My torso was pressed into her back as she bounced on my groin, and she tilted her head back, her lips seeking mine, finding them and locking on, sucking my tongue into her mouth.

My eyes were closed as we kissed passionately, loving every second of this intense ride I was receiving. My left hand was still squeezing her breast, my right rubbing her sensitive clit, bringing her closer to a second orgasm as I was coming closer and closer to my first.

Her hands were behind my head, somehow she could reach back that far, and she was holding my lips against her mouth. I could feel the vibrations from her voice box as she moaned, feel the softness of her tongue against mine, the smooth skin of her back rubbing on my chest as she rode me, the incredible sensations she was able to give me with her pussy as she worked her internal muscles around my pulsating cock.

A loud groan escaped her lips in one short burst, her warm breath against my face, and, as I rubbed her clit one last time, she let out an animalistic grunt, followed by a low growl as her pussy began to throb, orgasmic waves rolling over her, overloading her senses with pleasure as she continued to ride me, milking my cock, as if her pussy was trying to draw the semen out of me. She didn't have to wait long.

The tremendous bliss that was running through me was sent over the edge by her contracting pussy. I groaned in ecstasy, feeling the cum fire up my shaft, shooting out in thick, white ropes into her eagerly waiting pussy.

Gradually, we slowed our movements down, coming to a complete halt. We were both breathing heavily, both sweating, tired and completely satisfied. She kissed me gently and slid off my lap, collapsing in a heap next to me.

I don't know how long we lay there, but soon she stood up, got dressed and said her goodbyes, leaving me alone in my room. I was spent, in the past few hours I had fucked two different, ridiculously hot women. I rolled over, sliding out of bed, still naked and picked up the remnants of the room-service food I hadn't finished, threw it in the bin and turned on the tele. I was watching some wildlife documentary, feeling my eyelids grow heavy, and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, the TV was still on, some bullshit early morning crap that I can't imagine anybody watches. I quickly turned it off and jumped in the shower, enjoying the water cascading down my body, rinsing away the 'rigors' of the past couple of days. Despite all the sex I had had, I wasn't particularly tired, I almost felt raring to go to work, although maybe the thought of Sarah Chalke and Judy Reyes had something to do with that.

I quickly dried, dressed and grabbed some breakfast at a nearby café. I sipped my coffee slowly through the plastic cap as I made my way to the hospital. Through the front doors and into the reception area, which was as busy as usual. So busy it seemed, that nobody had noticed the attractive brunette standing looking lost. She was stunning, looked maybe early to mid twenties, her thin nose, and blue eyes immediately catching my attention. She stood at about 5 foot 5 or 6, a good 3 or 4 inches smaller than me. Her legs were slender and seemed to have her skinny jeans moulded onto them. I stood in the foyer and looked her up and down, before noticing the wedding ring on her finger. I let and inward groan of exasperation out before approaching her anyway.

"Hey there, can I help at all?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Hey, I'm Elizabeth Bogush, I'm meant to be starting work here, but everyone seems so busy, I don't want to disturb them."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Elizabeth, I'm Craig Jennings. I'm just new here as well, I arrived a couple of days ago. You want me to show you upstairs?"

"Yea, that would be great." I showed her to the stairs and we walked up them slowly,

"So, what do you do here Craig?"

"I'm only here for a week. I'm kind of a half stunt man half actor. I do a bit of both really."

"That sound like great fun," she genuinely sounded interested, "do I detect a hint of Scottish buried in your accent?" I laughed a bit,

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, I love the accent, I find it a huge turn-on for me." I raised my eyebrows, was she flirting with me? I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to say anything, she was married after all.

We reached the right floor, stepped out of the stairwell and made our way towards the noise at the end of the corridor. Here we bumped into Bill Lawrence, who took Elizabeth away from me to go to make up,

"Bye Craig, I'll see you later." She winked as she said it and gave a cute little wave. I must have looked confused because the next thing I knew, Zach and Don were next to me asking what was wrong with my face. I grinned and replied,

"Nothing, I just had a strange conversation, that's all."

On with the days work. I didn't really have much to do today, I basically spent the morning dressed in scrubs, walking through scenes as an extra, occasionally being asked to bump into people for some basic stunts. I then changed into a hospital gown and got to lie in a bed. Johnny was waiting in the room with me, waiting for his cue to leave the room as Zach and Don walked past.

After about 11.30am I was basically free, so I hung around, watching some of the filming. For some reason, they were shooting the episodes out of order, and Elizabeth's character, who started going out with Zach's character, was involved quite a bit, so I got to see a lot of her. She was a good actress, adding her own enthusiasm to the character. While filming she occasionally caught my eye and smiled, throwing me the odd wink. Later on in the morning approaching lunchtime, there was a huge crowd of males hanging around to watch one scene in particular.

Zach and Elizabeth were sitting in the hospital 'canteen', waiting for the cameras to start rolling. Once the director had yelled "ACTION", everyone was silent and listening intently. The characters were discussing their relationship and how they had not yet had a date that ended. Then came the lines that every guy was there waiting for,

"So, how does a date with you end?" Zach asked.

"Well," replied Elizabeth, "it can range from a kiss at the door to," she paused for effect, "'All I have for breakfast is yogurt and there's no bowls, so you'll have to eat it off my stomach...'" She drew out the last three words and let the sentence hang in the air, gently biting on her lower lip, her eyes hot and steamy, her fingers running seductively around the rim of the yogurt pot she had in her hand. Every hot-blooded male in the room seemed aroused by this, myself included, and Zach, at whom the line was directed, audibly gulped, and opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out. There was a pause as we waited for his line, but it never came. He burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, that was the single sexiest thing I've ever seen." He said to Elizabeth as all the men in the room laughed in agreement. The director quickly regained control of the room and the scene was re-done, perfectly this time and the director yelled,

"CUT. Ok people, that's lunch, take a couple of hours."

I walked over to the table where Zack and Elizabeth were sitting and we all went to lunch. I sat next to Elizabeth and got talking to her. She was very flirty, always flicking her hair, brushing her foot against my leg and making slightly inappropriate comments, which I always laughed at, never quite knowing if she was being serious or not. The conversation turned to her ring finger.

"So, who's the lucky man then?" I asked pointing at her ring. She smiled and looked at the ring almost wistfully, the sparkle in her eyes replaced by melancholy.

"His name is Neil, he's a cinematographer. We got married over a year ago." She said this without meeting my gaze, looking almost embarrassed. I nodded but let the topic go, it obviously made her uncomfortable. The conversation died, a slightly awkward silence settling over us. A couple of times I thought she was going to say something, but she didn't, biting back whatever was on the tip of her tongue. Eventually she turned to me,

"I think we'll be getting a divorce soon." Unsure how to respond to this I said nothing and looked at Elizabeth, into her blue eyes, seeing the unhappiness within. She stood up quickly and left, saying she was going to the bathroom. I stared after her, hoping I hadn't done anything to upset her.

Turning my attention back to the rest of the lunch table, I saw Sarah leaving as well, following Elizabeth to the bathroom.

"What is it with women and going to the toilet in groups?" I asked Zack and Don. Judy, who was sitting on my left, punched my arm playfully.

Five minutes later, Sarah and Elizabeth were still missing and I went to the toilet. I left the canteen and walked through the long corridors, heading toward the nearest toilets. On my out of the toilets I heard a small scream echoing up towards me from the corridor behind. I turned and walked back towards the noise, rounded the corner and saw nothing. Closer to the sound now I could hear moaning coming from one of the rooms along the seemingly empty corridor. I walked up to the room in question, listened to the moans slipping under the crack at the bottom of the door for a second, then gently pushed the door open to see what was going on.

My eyes feel upon Sarah, and apparently the "arrangement" between her and Judy extended beyond the new male members of staff, because, joined to Sarah by a huge double dildo that was embedded in both their pussy's was Elizabeth Bogush. What a sight it was to behold. Sarah, her glorious body, perfect tits and gorgeous face, all writhing in pleasure as her pussy was spread wide by the invading rubber, and Elizabeth, her naked body on full display to me, perky tits sitting proud on her chest, nipples erect, her toned stomach leading down to a hairless pussy, her beautiful face contorted in ecstasy as she was adapting to the girth of the huge dildo.

I watched them for a minute, their pussy's close together as between them they had probably close to 18 inches of rubber inside them, they were gyrating their hips, fucking the fake cock, moaning as it spread them wide.

"You know, you really should learn to be quieter." I said with a grin. Both sets of eyes flew open and all moaning stopped. Sarah grinned mischievously at me and Elizabeth looked horrified. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. Sarah stood up and walked over to me, her hips swaying from side to side as she did. When she reached me she kissed me passionately, my hands automatically going to her ass, pulling her close. She broke the kiss and beckoned Elizabeth over. Elizabeth's look of horror was replaced by a lusty smile and she walked over to me, and kissed me too, her soft lips tasting of honey and my hands automatically finding their way up to her tits, which were perfectly suited to her petite frame. They weren't as big as Sarah's, but definitely a handful, the firm flesh pliant under my hands.

While I was kissing Elizabeth, and squeezing her great breasts, I became aware of Sarah sliding down my body, her hands running over my torso. She reached one hand between my body and Elizabeth's and began rubbing my quickly hardening cock through my jeans. Elizabeth pulled herself away from my and knelt down next to Sarah, and the two gorgeous women started tugging my trousers off, their hands clawing at the material, dragging the denim down my legs, my underwear going with it. My semi-hard cock now free, they grinned at each other and began to lick and kiss either side of my long muscular shaft. I was in heaven, this was every guys dream, to have two incredibly sexy women kneeling in front of them.

Staring into each others eyes, Sarah and Elizabeth began to lick my purple head, their tongues meeting in the middle. My cock, now at full mast, twitched with every deft flick of their talented tongues. Their hands met and wrapped around the base of my cock, gently jerking it while they pleasured the head. Darts of bliss zapped down my shaft, up my spine and into my head, and I could feel my orgasm slowly getting closer. I kept my eyes fixed on the two beauties who had all their attention set on making me cum.