A Day in the Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They changed positions, Elizabeth wrapped her heavenly lips around my head and began to suck, her tongue running round the tip of my cock, while Sarah lowered herself between my legs and took one of my balls into her mouth, massaging it with her lips, licking it with her tongue. My hands found their way to Elizabeth's head, my fingers running through her hair, holding her in place as she bobbed her head on my cock, her lips running up and down the shaft, her teeth gently grazing the skin as she moved. She looked up at me from her position between my legs, her eyes filled with lust, a twinkle present that revealed her growing excitement.

I could feel Sarah's mouth around my balls, stimulating them, bringing me closer to the edge. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, massaging my ass, holding me in place, not that I was planning on going anywhere.

Groaning now, I could feel my insides churning with the familiar orgasmic feeling and I squeezed Elizabeth's shoulder in warning. She stopped sucking and removed her lips from my cock and tapped Sarah on the head, letting her know I was about to explode. Once they were both in front of me again, they wrapped their soft hands around the thick inches of my cock and began to furiously jerk it, their eyes eager with anticipation of the imminent facial.

Looking down at the pair of girls jerking my cock, I was pushed over the edge. I let out a long moan as the cum shot up my shaft, sending jolts of ecstasy flying through my body. As the first shot of cum erupted from my cock, they both stopped jerking my cock and opened their mouths, hoping to catch something. The first shot landed across Elizabeth's forehead, the second across her nose, before Sarah manoeuvred herself in the firing line and took the third and fourth shots of thick, virile semen into her mouth and then down onto her perfect tits. The last stream of cum landed on Sarah's chin, before Elizabeth began to rub her lips across the tip of m cock, smearing the last of the cum leaking from my head onto her mouth.

Recovering from my incredible orgasm, I watched as Sarah, her face and tits covered in my cum, rolled the semen in her mouth around on her tongue, and then leaned over and pressed her lips to Elizabeth's, my cum passing from one amazing mouth to the other. I swear, it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. They made out for a bit, tongues locked together, hands roaming over each others bodies, two sets of perfect tits pressed together, soft moans escaping their mouths.

I could have stood there watching them all day, but eventually Sarah broke the kiss and started to lick the cum from Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth reciprocated and their hands were wrapped around each other, pressing their bodies together. Once they were cleaned up, they began to kiss again, their mouths pressed together, Elizabeth lay back on the floor and let Sarah begin to kiss over her neck, teeth lightly nipping at the skin, down over her collarbone and into her cleavage. Sarah began to suck at the nipple of Elizabeth's right tit, while her hand massaged the other peachy globe. She switched over, her tongue now rolling over the left nipple, trailing lazy patterns over the soft flesh. Moving further downward, she traced a path over the slim stomach and navel, her hands running up and down Elizabeth's sides until she reached her crotch. Sarah bypassed Elizabeth's pussy and ran her tongue down one leg, slowly spreading them apart, licking the inside of Elizabeth's milky thighs, teasing her. Elizabeth's pussy was glistening with arousal, her breathing getting faster as Sarah eventually licked the puffy labia in front of her. One lick, all the way up the slit, and Elizabeth let out a gasp that quickly turned into a moan as Sarah flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

As happy as I was standing watching this, my cock was hard again, and demanded some attention. Sarah's perfect ass was lifted up into the air, inviting me over to it. I moved over to them and knelt behind Sarah, raising my left hand and smacking her ass cheek. She gasped at the contact, and lifted her head briefly to throw me a smouldering look, before diving back into Elizabeth's pussy, her hands sliding up Elizabeth's sides and finding their way onto her pert breasts. I ran my swollen head along Sarah's wet pussy lips, drawing a shudder from her, before I gently pushed the head into her velvety warmth. I quickly retracted my cock from her, teasing her. I pushed back in again, allowing a bit more of my thick member to slide into her, before quickly moving away. Sarah let out a growl of frustration, the sound muffled by the fact that she had her face buried in Elizabeth's pussy.

I grinned at the effect this was having on her and sharply pushed all of my cock deep into Sarah's pussy. She let out a long groan but didn't stop her assault on Elizabeth's groin. Elizabeth looked at me as I began to fuck Sarah from behind, her eyes showing me how close she was to orgasm, her hands in Sarah's hair, pushing the blonde hair into her crotch as her ass lifted off the ground in an attempt to force Sarah's tongue deeper inside. I was quickly building up pace, holding onto Sarah's shapely hips, slamming my cock into her with brute force.

Sarah adjusted her position, pushing two fingers inside Elizabeth's twitching pussy, and starting to finger-fuck her. She lowered her head back down and began to suck and nibble on Elizabeth's sensitive clit. Elizabeth's eyes widened,

"Oh my god, yeeeeessssss. That's it, lick my clit, oh my god, I'm going to cum, uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn." She let out a long pleasure filled groan that became a screech of ecstasy as her pussy began to pulse around Sarah's fingers. Sarah continued to lick her clit while she orgasmed, and I kept up my pace, my hips slamming into Sarah's ass with every thrust deep into her heavenly pussy.

As Elizabeth came down from her orgasm, Sarah moved away from my cock, turned around and pushed me down on the floor. I landed on my back and Sarah quickly jumped on me, her body covering mine as she pressed her lips to me, her tongue instinctively pushing its way into my mouth, seeking out mine. I could taste Elizabeth's pussy from her, it had a sweet, sugary taste to it.

My hands immediately moved to her round ass, squeezing the cheeks, and pushing her pelvis into mine, her wet pussy running across my cock. She broke the kiss, and slid up my body, turned around and held herself above my mouth. Catching on, I craned my neck up and licked her juicy lips, releasing a whimper from Sarah. I reached up, wrapped my arms around her hips, and pulled her down into my face, my nose and mouth buried in her tasty pussy. I slipped my tongue into her, rolling it about inside her haven. I felt Elizabeth wrap her lips around my engorged cock and begin absentmindedly sucking on it. I held Sarah onto my face, my mouth sucking at her puffy pussy, my hands squeezing her ass as my tongue flicked in and out of her.

Elizabeth took her mouth away from my cock and stood up. She slowly lowered herself onto my pole, gasping as she was filled up by my length and girth. I moaned as she speared herself on me.

"Oh my god, Elizabeth. Your pussy's so fucking tight." I muttered into Sarah's pussy, the vibrations from my voice stimulating Sarah, making her groan. Elizabeth started bouncing on my cock, working her muscles so they rippled around my cock as she rode me. I moved my tongue from Sarah's pussy to her sensitive clit, flicking the bud with the tip of my tongue. I felt Sarah lean forward, and Elizabeth's hands on my stomach. I heard them start to moan and guessed that they were kissing above me, while I lay floor, my tongue inside one, my cock inside the other.

Elizabeth started gyrating her hips in circles, almost dancing on my cock, bringing new sensations to our fucking. I started to thrust my hips up to meet her, my hips clashing with hers. Sarah was writhing in pleasure on my face, loving every minute of the oral sex I was giving her. They were both still kissing in the middle, Sarah's hands now playing with Elizabeth's tits, pinching the nipples. I reached up with my mouth and sucked Sarah's clit in, gently nipping it with my teeth as I did so. She screamed and threw her head back, the stimulation throwing her into an intense orgasm. Her pussy pulsed, releasing juices onto my face as I continued to suck on her clit, her hips bucking back and forth.

Elizabeth had kept up her furious pace, her soft pussy slamming down the length of my cock with every thrust of her shapely hips. Her eyes were closed and her brown hair was splayed across her face as she moaned, the pleasure from our fucking driving her crazy. Sarah climbed off my face and moved round behind Elizabeth, reaching round and grabbing her tits, caressing the soft skin, rubbing the erect nipples. She arched Elizabeth's head back and they began to kiss. I reached forward and put my hands on Elizabeth's hips, guiding her down onto my thick cock.

Sarah stopped suddenly, moved over to a bag at the corner of the room that I hadn't noticed before and began rummaging through it. Curiosity got the better of us and Elizabeth and I stopped fucking and moved over to Sarah. When we got there, Sarah stood up and turned around, wearing a huge nine inch strap-on. She grinned wildly and said,

"Let's take this bad boy for a spin." Elizabeth looked amazed, her eyes transfixed on the long rubber penis. Sarah held a remote in her hand, pressed a button on it and the strap-on started to rotate, different parts moving in different directions, no doubt this would feel immensely pleasurable to whichever lucky lady got to fuck it. Sarah turned the machine off, lay down on the floor and Elizabeth, eager to feel this monster inside her, leapt on it, quickly taking six of its thick inches inside her, groaning in ecstasy. Sarah looked at me, lust in her eyes and said,

"Fuck her ass Craig, lets fill her up." I grinned, and moved behind Elizabeth as she started to fuck the rubber cock. I knelt down, spread her ass cheeks and, licking my fingers for lubrication, began to work my index finger inside her ass. She gasped at the sudden intrusion of her tightest hole, but didn't complain, too distracted by the pleasure Sarah's strap-on was providing her with.

Satisfied, I moved myself so that my cock was positioned against her puckered asshole. Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at me, winked at me and said,

"Give it to me big boy." I needed no more encouragement and pressed my cock into her ass. After an initial resistance, her sphincter muscles gave way and I slid into her ass. She screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as my cock pierced her. As I buried my cock inside her, Sarah pressed the button on her controller and the cock the Elizabeth had in her pussy began to rotate slowly inside her. Elizabeth's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she let out a loud, guttural moan and immediately her pussy went into spasms as a powerful orgasm overcame her. Her back arched and tremors ran along her spine as wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure flowed through her. I could feel the strap-on rotating in her pussy, the extra movements stimulating my cock.

Sarah continued to thrust into Elizabeth's pussy as she orgasmed, and pressing another button on the controller that started a vibrating patch positioned exactly above Sarah's clit. This caused Sarah to groan, the vibrations stimulating her sensitive clit. I was slamming my cock into Elizabeth's tightest hole, her ass cheeks rippling with every thrust of my powerful cock. I grabbed onto her hips and leaned over her, pinning her down between myself and Sarah. Despite the fact that I had sprayed these two amazing women with my cum a mere 20 minutes ago, I was almost ready to cum again, the familiar fluttering feeling building up in my stomach. Elizabeth had became completely relaxed between us, allowing us to use her body, soft moans of delight escaping her lips as Sarah's cock rotated inside her pussy and my cock smashed in and out of her ass.

The vibrating patch on the strap-on's harness was driving Sarah wild, she was moaning, thrashing her hips in ferocious movements. I reached down from my position; hovering above Elizabeth's back, balanced myself on one hand and slid my hand onto one of Sarah's tits, kneading the firm flesh, tweaking the nipple. She gasped as I pinched hard, and then began to orgasm again, her neck arching and a loud "yeeesssssssssssss" came hissing from her lips. I felt myself boiling over, my cock ready to explode in Elizabeth's ass, so I reached down between the two women and fumbled for Elizabeth's clit. Finding it, I flicked it with my thumb, causing her to screech again and setting off yet another violent orgasm.

The pressure from Elizabeth's ass, coupled with the rotating cock inside her pussy, and the sight these these two amazing women writhing in ecstasy below me pushed me over the edge. I thrust hard into Elizabeth's ass, burying my whole cock inside her and my cum flooded up my shaft and exploded into Elizabeth's ass, a long drawn out moan escaping my lips as the pleasure shot through me.

As I came down from my second orgasm, I was completely spent, and my arm which was supporting me finally gave way and I collapsed onto Elizabeth. Together we fell to the side, away from Sarah, my cock being pulled out of her ass with a pop. We lay there, the three of us, panting, sweat coating our naked bodies, nobody wanting to say anything, we all just basked in the glory of the amazing threesome we had just had.

Suddenly the door burst open and a cameraman was standing there, treated to the sight of the three of us lying butt naked on the floor. Our heads all snapped up and looked at him, before he suddenly darted from the room without saying a word.

"Shit." Sarah said, jumping to her feet, unfastening the strap-on, and starting to get dressed frantically.

"My sentiments exactly" I responded, and Elizabeth just looked shocked. Quickly, the three of us got dressed and left the room, shell shocked.

After lunch was finished, we moved back to the set to begin filming, there seemed to be nothing out of place, nobody looked as if they knew what we had been up to during our lunch break. As the day drew on, it looked as if the cameraman had kept his mouth shut. Bill Lawrence approached me,

"Craig, can I see you for a minute?" I nodded, and through a worried glance at Sarah and Elizabeth, before following Bill to his office.

"James came to see me earlier, with an interesting story." He paused, looking at me for my reaction. "I assume you know what I'm talking about, all I want to know is, is it true?" I didn't see any point in denying it, so I nodded. Bill sighed.

"I don't have any issues with people having sex with each other around here, as long as they keep it out of the hospital. But when they start having threesomes in this building, then we have a problem." I remained stoic, not saying anything. "I've had no choice but to report this to my bosses at NBC. If it were up to me, the three of you would just be reprimanded, and then we would move on. They are not so lenient. Sarah and Elizabeth are too important to this show to do anything more than reprimand them. You, on the other hand, are replaceable." I still didn't say anything, waiting till he got to the point.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this Craig, but they are making sure that every other production company knows about this, they want you hung drawn and quartered so that you know that you can't take the piss out of an NBC contract. They are trying to make sure you don't get to work again. You're fired, effectively immediately."