A Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColdCat
ColdCat
177 Followers

And later sitting and eating a delicious meal in his daughters comfortable home he so wanted to be happy. He missed his daughter and found that he quite liked the woman she had chosen to spend her life with. Omar felt that it was his inability to accept them as a couple that was keeping the family from being complete. He had looked at Samantha, so obviously ill at ease in his presence and searched for a topic, anything that could make the evening run more smoothly.

'How is the garden design coming along Samantha?'

'It's going well thanks, I just have two more modules to complete, I'm enjoying it.'

'Perhaps you might come over and look at our extensive patch of weeds sometime, any advise would be gratefully received'

'Oh wow, yes...ok, I'd love to'

Omar decided that Sam looked as though she would rather be boiled in oil and was frantically searching for another subject when he was saved the trouble.

'I'll go and check on dessert,' Sam announced before bolting from the table.

Omar looked at his daughter and raised his eyebrows. 'I am trying,' he thought, 'why can't this be easier?'

Nasreen seemed to offer her father a sympathetic glance before starting to clear away the dinner plates and Omar noticed his wife keeping her usual silence, he would get no help from her.

From his seat in the dining room Omar could look directly into the kitchen. He saw his daughter put down the plates and walk to stand behind her girlfriend. She placed a hand on Sam's shoulder and Omar noticed that Sam covered it with one of her own and gave it a light squeeze. Feeling as though he were intruding on a personal moment Omar nearly turned away but he kept his gaze on Samantha as she spun to look at Nasreen. With a jolt of shock Omar realised he was looking at a look of complete and utter love.

It was a look he had seen recently, there could be no mistaking it. He had a patient; a very ill man, unlikely to live long unless a donor were found. Despite his issues, Charlie Poulter was cheerful and determined to keep working as long as possible and was joined at every appointment by his wife. Charlie and his wife looked at each other the way Samantha had just looked at his daughter. Omar glanced at his wife; their marriage had been an arranged one, and although he admired and respected her, even loved her in many ways, they were not in love.

Omar suddenly realised he was unlikely to receive such a look and he found himself saddened. But just as he had envied Charlie Poulter sitting in his office less than a week ago, he now began to envy his daughter. With a smile he began to realise that he had no right to denounce any relationship that provided something he himself might have yearned for. To her astonishment he reached across to pat his wife's hand just as Nasreen and Samantha returned with dessert.

With his wife watching intently, Omar tried again.

'Nasreen tells me that your daughter is currently working in the Emergency Department.'

Sam relaxed obviously as she began to talk about Grace. About how hard she was working, how much she was enjoying it and how she was having some difficulties in finding her next rotation. Omar sympathised, remembering the start of his own career and suddenly felt as though he were being offered an opportunity. He reached into his shirt pocket and took out a couple of his business cards. Finding a pen he hastily scribbled his mobile number on the back.

'Ask her to give me a call, I will ask around, see if I can help out.'

Sam reached for the cards, holding them as if they were made of glass. She realised the gesture Nasri's father was making and a few layers of her barrier came down. Soon her smile widened into a radiant beam and as Omar caught a look at the expression on his wife and daughter's face he let out a bark of a laugh,

'Might as well keep it in the family, heh?'

----------

Nasreen hugged her father tightly as he prepared to leave and they promised to be in touch soon. Returning to the house she saw Sam leaning her long frame against the wall next to the stairs.

'What did you do to my Dad?'

Sam just shrugged, she honestly had no idea what had prompted the change but wasn't about to complain.

'God, I love you,' Nasri announced suddenly and the two women looked at each other for a while, the tension increasing between them.

Sam recognised the look Nas was giving her and she licked her lips as a wave of desire rocked thru her. Suddenly Nasri was next to her; stroking fingers were on her face, tracing her lips. She felt her nipples come to life as Nasri started to kiss her. This wasn't the sleepy, languid desire of their morning; it was urgent, a need building up quickly and Nasri was forceful, pushing Sam back against the wall and trapping her arms.

Nasreen couldn't help herself, she took control. She kissed her lover with a fierce passion, knowing instinctively that Sam's arousal would match her own. Her hands moved over Sam's body alternating soft caresses with firm presses until Sam was moaning quietly into her mouth,

'Oh Nas, do you know what you do to me?'

Nasreen stepped back a little, her dark pupils dilated with desire as she stared at Sam's flushed face.

'What I'm going to do to you my love,' she said in her beautifully cultivated courtroom voice that made Sam go weak at the knees, 'what I'm going to do is take you upstairs, take off all your clothes and fuck you'

ColdCat
ColdCat
177 Followers
12