A Day in the Life...

Story Info
Horny couple buying a car gets the salesman involved.
5.5k words
4
60.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers

Ed sighed and straightened his tie, looking out over the used car lot.

It had been a slow day. No sales -- which wasn't unusual -- but the few customers he'd seen had been the least promising kind: Just walking around between the cars, not looking for anything, not asking -- they probably weren't going to buy a car any day soon.

A slow day -- and hot, too. Even in his lightweight suit, he was sweating. On a day like this Ed wished he'd stayed at home with Rebecca, his wife. Tall, voluptuous, sexy Rebecca with her long, black hair. They could have spent all day in bed, making love.

Thinking about her, he couldn't wait to get home. They could have sex tonight, instead -- maybe using the new sex toy he'd just bought. Even though they were both in their mid-thirties, they still enjoyed at bit of kinky sex.

Ask any couple, Ed used to say, if the sex is good, odds are they'll stick together. He knew it wasn't that simple -- but there was some truth in it, nonetheless. He glanced at his watch. If nothing happened within the next few minutes, he'd call it a day and go home to Rebecca.

Except that's when he saw them: A young couple had entered the lot and now stood looking at a big sports car. That was a good sign. They knew what they were after, and couples tended to be more seriously interesting in buying.

Ed walked towards the couple. Okay, Rebecca would have to wait a few minutes longer. Kind of a drag, though -- he could hardly wait to try out that new sex toy. Oh well.

"Can I help you?" Ed asked.

The guy was medium height, stocky in a muscular way. He was dressed in black jeans, black t-shirt black sunglasses and his dark hair was cropped short.

His sexy girlfriend looked like -- well, she looked like a porn star. Ed thought that would be the best way to describe her.

She was tall, slightly taller than her boyfriend, and her hair was peroxide blonde. She was dressed in a tight pink top and tight cut-off denim shorts. Her longs, shapely legs ended in a pair of white shoes with high stiletto heels.

Her breasts were so huge, they almost tore the t-shirt apart. Implants, Ed thought, they didn't even look real. But to be honest, they turned him on all the same.

We men are funny that way, he thought. We can sit around for hours talking about how we like natural breasts. But then a pair of ridiculous silicon balloons walk by, and we get hard instantly. It works! Must be some primeval instinct.

"Yeah," the guy said. "We were just looking at this one."

He slapped his hand on the hood of the sports car. It was an impressive car in a vulgar sort of way, but cheap. Ed wouldn't make much money off that sale.

"Okay," he said. "Maybe if you told me exactly what you're looking for."

"Oh sure," the guy said. "Candy and I like to... Oh sorry - this is Candy."

The girl shook Ed's hand. Her nails were long and painted a silvery white -- probably artificial, too.

"Hi," she said. She had a beautiful smile.

"And I'm Brad." Ed shook his hand, too. "But, er -- we just like to drive around. And we want to look cool doing it. You know?"

"Of course," Ed said. "And that one, is -- well, it's good value for money. But perhaps you'd like to look at something a little more luxurious?"

Brad grinned at his girlfriend.

"Sure," he said. "We like a bit of luxury, don't we, honey?"

"Yeah," Candy said.

"Who doesn't?" Ed said and walked over to another car, a huge, bright red sports car. "Now, tell me how you like this one?"

Candy loved it, he could tell. Eyes open wide, she looked from the car to Brad and back again.

"Wow," she said. "It's cool. Isn't it?"

"Mmm." Brad nodded. "It looks good. But we have to make sure you look good in it."

"Would you like to try it?" Ed asked.

"Nah," Brad said. "First, I think we should let Candy sit in it and see how that looks."

"Of course," Ed said and opened the door.

"Get in," Brad said, and Candy got into the passenger seat.

Brad walked around the car, peering in through the window.

"That looks okay, I guess," he said. "But I can't really see your legs."

Giggling, Candy turned around on the seat and dangled her legs out of the window. Ed liked the look of that, too.

"Yeah, well," Brad said. "I can't see much from here. You know what I mean."

"Oh, really..." Candy said, still giggling.

Ed didn't get it - not before it was too late. Candy had unzipped her shorts and threw them and her panties out of the window, where Brad caught them. Ed caught a glimpse of her clean-shaven labia and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but I don't think..."

"Mmm, that's better," Brad said. "Don't you think?"

"I..." Ed said.

Surely, his boss wouldn't approve of women undressing in the car lot. But on the other hand: These people were customers -- and the customer is always right. Right?

More to the point: Ed found it increasingly hard to concentrate with that pretty little slut showing herself off in the car. He cleared his throat again. Like an idiot, he thought.

"So..." he said. "Is that the kind of car you're looking for?"

Brad hardly noticed him. By now, he was completely absorbed by the sight of his girlfriend writhing semi-naked on the backseat. And Ed couldn't say he blamed him.

"Don't she look great, huh?" Brad asked, touching his crotch.

"Oh yes," Ed said. "You are a very lucky man, sir. Now, about the car..."

"Come out here, honey," Brad called, "and let the nice salesman get a closer look at you."

"Sure, baby," Candy called back.

Gracefully, she slid out of the back seat and stood next to the car, unashamed. Ed's throat went dry as he stared at her long, slender legs and her fine, hairless pussy. God, this was embarrassing. But he could hardly take his eyes off her fleshy mound.

Candy giggled and stuck out her chest, her huge breasts almost ripping her tight t-shirt to shreds.

"N-now," Ed stuttered. "As for payment, we have a number of..."

"Yeah, yeah," Brad interrupted. "Don't worry: We'll buy the freakin' car. I was just hoping we could have a little fun first."

"Fun?" said Ed.

"Yeah, I know," Brad said. "Some guys are really jealous and all. But you know: I don't mind other men looking at Candy. Hell, what man in his right mind wouldn't like to look at her?"

"Yes, she's really something," Ed said. "You must..."

Ed fell silent. Candy was playfully pulling of her t-shirt, exposing her huge, perfectly rounded breasts. Then she threw the t-shirt at Ed. He caught it without thinking -- it had the sweet scent of young, female skin.

Candy was naked now, except for the high-heeled shoes. Completely unashamed, she just stood there smiling, exposing herself to the two men.

Nervously, Ed looked back towards the office. The boss had gone home, but his colleague, Rick, was still inside, doing some paperwork. Could he even see what was going on out here in the parking lot?

Brad went over to Candy and grabbed her arm.

"Come here," he said, and pulled the girl towards the hood of the car, making her bend over.

Obediently, Candy rested her hands on the hood, her cute, shapely ass sticking up in the air. She spread her legs, offering the two men a perfect view of her cunt.

Brad stood beside Candy, stroking her fleshy buttocks. Playfully, she wriggled her ass at him.

"A pretty girl with her ass in the air," Brad said. "Isn't that the prettiest sight in the world?"

"Yeah..." Ed said hesitantly. "It's, ummm..."

"No, no, no," Brad said, shaking his head. "You need to take a closer look. Come over here."

Ed didn't move. He had absolutely no idea what to do. This was getting out of hand.

"I said, come over here," Brad said again.

Slowly, Ed walked over to the car and stood right next to Candy's naked ass.

"Good," Brad said, squatting down. "You know, you'll see better from down here."

Without even thinking, Ed squatted down, too. Moments later, he realized that his face was now right next to Candy's ass and pussy.

Brad slapped Candy's ass hard with his open hand: Smack!

"Ooh!" she cooed with mock surprise.

Gently, Brad poked at her fleshy cunt with his middle finger. He licked his lips.

"Mmm," he whispered. "Cute little pussy, isn't it?"

Ed could tell he was completely obsessed with his girlfriend. And watching him, Ed felt himself lusting after her, too.

Brad's finger slowly worked its way in between her soft pink labia. Inch by inch, it entered her flesh.

"Ohhh yeah," Candy gasped.

Brad pushed his finger deep into her cunt. Fascinated, he turned it around inside her, and then began moving it back and forth. Slowly, slowly. In and out, in and out. Looking at it, Ed found himself imagining what her pussy was like, how it would feel wrapped around his hardened cock.

But no: That was wrong! After all, he was a married man. And he loved his wife. So what was he doing, looking at some guy finger-fucking a girl that looked like a goddamn porn star? Still, he couldn't tear himself away. And to be honest, he hadn't done anything.

Yet.

Brad slid his finger in and out of Candy's slippery flesh. She wiggled her ass with pleasure, moaning quietly. Ed was breathing harder now, and he felt his cock swelling inside his pants.

"Yeah," Brad whispered. "She really likes this."

"Mmm yeah," Candy whimpered. "I love it. Keep going, baby."

Brad smiled at Ed, driving his finger into Candy's cunt a little faster, making tiny, wet sounds. Then, suddenly, he pulled out, his finger slick with her juice. Candy gave a little, dissatisfied moan. Brad looked over at Ed.

"Now you try," he said.

Ed gasped. No. No, he couldn't. It wouldn't be right. It just wouldn't.

Candy was beside herself with lust.

"Please," she cried. "Touch me. Play with my pussy."

"No, I'm sorry," Ed said. "I'm a married man."

"Hey, come on," Brad said, slightly annoyed. "It's not like we're asking you to fuck her or anything. Just touch her. Feel how nice her pussy feels."

"Yeah," Candy whimpered. "Do it to me. Please."

In a daze, Ed let his middle finger brush across her hairless labia. She shivered at his touch. Slowly, he found her opening and dipped the tip of his finger into her wetness. She moaned. Gently, he massaged the flesh at the entry to her cunt, slowly rubbing the moist folds with little, careful movements.

Candy gasped, writhing impatiently. Ed could smell her excitement. His cock was growing harder, pushing uncomfortably against the fabric of his pants.

Ed sensed that she wanted him to go faster, to slip his finger all the way in. But he kept teasing the mouth of her sex, rhythmically kneading her hot, wet flesh.

And then she screamed.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "I'm coming! Aaah!"

As Candy's orgasm hit her, Ed pushed his finger all the way into her slippery cunt. He felt her love muscles clenching around his finger, as Candy kept crying out in ecstasy.

He looked over at Brad. But he just sat there smiling, as if he, too, achieved some form of satisfaction from watching his girlfriend orgasm at the hands of a stranger.

"Yeah," he whispered. "That's it."

Slowly, Ed slid his finger, wet and glistening, out of Candy's slit. He put the finger to his mouth, tasting the sweet, spicy juice of young flesh. God, that was good. He felt the urge to lick her, drink the wetness from her excited cunt.

Ed forced himself to stand up. As he did, he felt the painful stiffness of his cock, poking at the insides of his pants. And there, right in front of him, sexy young Candy lay sprawled across the hood of the car, wriggling her cute, naked ass at him, her pussy wet and tender from her orgasm.

God, he could fuck her right here, right now. But no... Back home, Rebecca sat waiting for him. His wife, Rebecca, his beautiful, sexy wife, whom he loved deeply. What he felt for Candy, he told himself, was just animal lust. Nothing else.

(But it felt damn good!)

"Won't you fuck me now?" Candy asked in that sweet porn star voice of hers. "Please?"

"Yeah," Brad said, grinning. "Go ahead. It's okay."

"No!" Ed said. "It's not okay! I told you: I'm a married man. For chrissakes, why are you doing this to me?"

There was a brief silence. Candy turned around and sat on the hood of the car, cupping her breasts in her hands, as though she was suddenly shy. Her naked body was perfect, Ed thought. His cock twitched with excitement as he looked at her.

"Brad," Candy said quietly. "I'm going to tell him."

Brad nodded.

"You see," she said, "Brad has a kind of a problem. He can't get it up. Not unless he's watching me having sex with someone else. Like, basically, he can't fuck me, unless someone else fucks me first. So -- we just drive around looking for men who will fuck me. Otherwise, me and Brad would never be able to do it. You see?"

Ed's cock had swelled even more, as he listened to Candy's explanation. He knew what would come next -- and just the thought of Candy asking him to fuck her turned him on. He felt his cock throbbing, hard and thick inside his pants.

"I'm sorry," Candy said, looking over at Brad.

He didn't answer. Then she addressed Ed again.

"Look, we understand that you're married and all that. But your wife will never know. And we would be really grateful. Really, really grateful."

She stood up, showing off her naked body to Ed -- her perfect body with those huge tits. Ed's head was spinning.

"Please?" she said. Then she went back to the car and bent forwards over the hood again, sticking her ass out invitingly.

"Please," she whispered. "Come over here and fuck me."

Now Ed couldn't control himself anymore. He just wanted to fuck her. In a daze, he felt himself opening his belt and unzipping his pants. He pulled down pants and shorts, freeing his rigid, excited cock. Then he assumed the position behind Candy.

Ed looked down at his cock. It was incredibly hard, its bluish head swelling madly as he guided it towards Candy's cunt.

"Oooh," she purred, as she felt him slowly entering her pussy.

"Yeah," Ed grunted, feeling her wetness around his cock. "Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes," she whispered. "It's so good."

Ed grabbed her hips and pushed forwards, impaling her on his stiff tool.

"Aaah," she cried. Ed cock was way above average length, and he made Candy feel every inch of his hard shaft.

Brad had joined them by the car. He watched intently, as Ed buried his cock inside Candy's pussy.

"Yeah," Brad said. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard!"

Ed pulled back and thrust forwards, back and forth, back and forth. His long, bone-hard cock slid in and out of Candy's moist crevice like a well-oiled piston.

Her slick, velvet pussy felt wonderful around his cock. She clenched her love muscles around his tool in time with his strokes, moaning helplessly as he fucked her.

"You like that?" Ed said. "You like to feel my cock?"

"Oh yes," she gasped. "It's so big and strong. Please: Fuck me harder!"

Ed let out a roar of animal lust and thrust into her cunt again and again with deep, powerful strokes.

Candy screamed, as another orgasm hit her.

"Aaah!" she cried. "Ohmigod, I'm coming. Aaah!"

She threw herself about on the car, but Ed showed her no mercy. He was too excited to even slow down. He just kept pumping his cock into her moist, quivering flesh, all the way in with every thrust.

Brad was still watching it all, his eyes gleaming with lust. He, too, had opened his pants and was now masturbating at the sight. Ed noticed that Brad had a powerful erection. Obviously, the sight of a stranger fucking his girlfriend had had the desired effect.

Brad's cock wasn't quite as long as Ed's, but still somewhat above average, and remarkably thick. Clear drops of fluid dripped onto the asphalt as he stroked himself.

Ed felt the pressure of his semen rising inside his excited cock. Soon he wouldn't be able to hold it back any longer. Still, he grabbed hold of Candy's ass and kept banging away at her soft, wet pussy, making her squeal and squirm.

"Fuck," he gasped. "I'm gonna come..."

Not wanting to ejaculate inside Candy, Ed pulled out and grabbed his cock hard. He orgasmed immediately, his jerking cock shooting long white spurts of semen across her shapely ass.

"Unhhh," he yelled. "Yeah..."

He kept masturbating, emptying himself, his white-hot sperm spattering Candy's flushed skin. Breathing deeply, he finally felt his climax subsiding.

"Okay," Brad said. "Let me have her."

Ed stepped aside, allowing Brad to assume the position behind Candy. Then, grinning fiendishly, Brad shoved his bulging tool all the way into his girlfriend's excited cunt in one smooth stroke.

Ed saw her pussy stretching, yielding to the girth of her lover's tool, his own semen still glistening on her ass and her back.

"Ahhh..." Candy gasped.

"Yeah," Brad groaned. "That's it."

Ed watched, as Brad began fucking her. With every stroke, he slid the shaft all the way out of Candy's slippery cunt, only to bury it inside her with a deep, hard motion. Then out, then back in, again and again, in a relentless, pumping rhythm.

Candy was out of her mind with lust. Mouth wide open, she gasped for breath, throwing herself about on the hood of the car. Ed saw her hands desperately grasping for support, as she struggled to remain upright.

"Oh God," she moaned. "I can't stand it."

"Oh yes, you can," Brad sneered. "You little whore. You fuck with strangers, you gonna pay the price."

Candy screamed as Brad increased his pace, fucking her like a madman. Ed heard the rhythmic sound of Brad's body slapping against her ass, as his cock kept pounding into her slit.

"Yes," he yelled in time with his strokes, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Until suddenly, he buried his cock deep inside Candy's velvet cunt and froze, his body tense with anticipation.

"Fuck!" he yelled. "Here I come, baby!"

Shaking all over, Brad ejaculated inside his girlfriend's pussy. He grunted like a beast as his cock pumped her full of his pent-up sperm.

"Oooh," Candy whispered. "Oooh."

She closed her eyes, savoring the sexy feeling of her boyfriend's semen exploding into her cunt.

Brad's climax seemed to subside, and they stood like that for some time. Suddenly, Ed noticed he hadn't even bothered to zip up. He did now.

As Brad pulled out of Candy's pussy, his juices dribbled down the insides of her thigh, as she wiggled her ass sexily at him. Then he, too, zipped up.

"Okay," Ed said. "I'm glad I could be of assistance."

Brad just looked down at the ground and muttered something unintelligible.

"I'm sorry?" Ed said.

What was wrong, he wondered. He would at least have expected Brad to be grateful.

"I mean, I did what you asked me to," he said. "And it worked for you. Right?"

"Fuck," Brad sneered, glowering at his girlfriend.

Candy quietly sat down on the asphalt next to the car with a guilty look on her face.

"What?" Ed asked, confused.

"You dumb slut!" Brad exploded. "Why do you have to lie all the time?"

"Lie?" Ed said. "You mean...?"

Brad nodded.

"But... I really wanted him to fuck me," Candy whimpered. "And he wasn't going to. You heard him."

"And that gives you the right to lie?" Brad asked.

Candy's eyed opened wide.

"Hey!" she yelled furiously. "You liked it when I fucked him. You loved it! Didn't you?"

"Aw, fuck," Brad said. "That's not the point. The point is, you're a fucking liar. What the hell am I gonna do with you?"

Ed just stood there as the truth dawned on him: He had indeed been unfaithful to Rebecca. And, lie or no lie, the situation hadn't really changed: He had cheated on his wife. Whatever reasons some stupid porn bitch had given, that would never be an excuse.

Ed was angry -- angry with Candy, angry with himself. But he realized one other thing: It was too late to change it now. The question was -- now what?

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers
12