A Day In The Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she can't pretend she's somewhere else - the sensations sweeping her body have sharpened her awareness of where she is and what's happening. Anyone could be watching as her nipples are rubbed and pinched, making them stand out firmly in obvious arousal. She then feels his other hand wrap around her body and brush against her pussy. The tears start to fill her eyes again. She is going to be forced to cum in front the entire city! Despite her humiliation, she can't help responding when she feels his finger gather juice from her pussy before beginning to slowly run it around her already swollen clit. She tries to stay totally still, but the electricity going through her body won't be denied. She begins to moan, pressing her pussy against his hand, tears streaming down her face. He picks up the pace, pinching her nipple as hard as possible while rapidly massaging her clit with the other. She knows she must look like a whore, standing in the window, on the verge of cumming.

Then her Master presses her clit between his thumb and finger and, pressing painfully tightly begins rubbing it back and forth. Her body freezes for a moment and then she screams as the intensity of her orgasm washes over her. Her Master keeps up the pace on her nipple and clit until she begs him to stop. "Oh, you've still got a few more seconds before your punishment is over." He whispers in her ear, enjoying the sight of her body clearly bucking in orgasm as she stands in the window. Then she feels Him remove his hands, signaling that the punishment is over. She slumps to the ground, her back to the window. Her Master picks her up and gently places her in the bed, pulling the covers up over her before climbing in next to her. He kisses her tenderly on the lips and asks "Who owns your body and has the right to display it anytime He wishes?" She looks up at him, smiling, and says "This is your body and you have the right to display it anytime you choose." He responds, "Very good, my pet. Now get some rest."

The next morning she awoke before Him, so she decided to get in the shower. The shower felt wonderful and she spent some time in there, touching herself, remember the events of the previous night. Then she got out did her hair and makeup and pulled on a skirt and blouse. She was smiling as she left the bathroom, only to be greeted by a look of displeasure on her Master's face. She looked at him, confused... but surely he'd forgiven her for last night?? Then He spoke - "Did I give you permission to put clothes on?" Her faces flushes as she realizes that she's once again disappointed her Master. Head down, she says "I apologize Master. I deserve to be punished."

"Indeed you do." He replies. She quickly takes off her clothes and then He walks up to her and places a blindfold over her eyes. She stands quietly, listening as he moves around the room. He comes back to her and binds her hands behind her back. He moves away once more, then comes back and bends over, placing cuffs on her ankles which are then attached to a spreader bar. She is scared, but determined not to let him down. She can take this, whatever it is. He straightens up and proceeds to attach clamps to her nipples. She makes a small gasp of pain, but quickly manages to control it. "Now, my bad little bitch," he says, "I am going to whip you with the flogger 10 times.

After each one, I want you to thank me for guiding you." She nods, saying "Yes, Sir." as she unconsciously begins tightening the muscles in her back, waiting for the first blow to land on her ass. She hears the sound of the flogger in motion seconds before it lands painfully against... her breast!! She can't hold back a loud yelp at the unexpected pain, but quickly recovers and says "Thank you for guiding me, Master!" He lashes out over and over, and each time she repeats the phrase.

By the eighth blow there are tears rolling down her face, as she chokes out the words, but she does get them out. On the tenth blow, she's so relieved that its the last one that she screams "THANK YOU MASTER FOR GUIDING YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!" before really starting to sob and shake. He gently wraps his arms around her, kisses her tearstained cheeks and says "You're welcome, my pet."

12