A Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy moving up and down on Alex's cock was really making him horny but he was going to wait for just the right minute. He bet Alex was looking down to see what a sight her tight lips were doing stretch around his thick cock. She began to ride him harder, her thighs slapping against Alex's hips. She threw back her head sending a cascade of black curls down her back.

"God yes, oh, yes. Yes, yes, oh," She gasped out.

"Hey Jack, I think she's coming."

She leaned forward and pressed herself against Alex's chest as she slammed herself down onto Alex's cock. Bingo, Jack thought as he came up behind her, his cock fully lubricated. He held her hips still for a momentary second then worked his cock into her tight asshole.

"Oh," she screamed. "Oh, my...oh...oh," Jack gritted his teeth and slid all the way in and was about to pump when she cried out. Her anus contracted tightly around his dick.

"Fuck!" He gritted out as he felt himself on the verge. "Shit, she's so damn tight. I think I'm going to come." He gripped her hips and began to pound away at her tight hole, seeking release. She screamed and dug her open hands onto Alex's chest.

"Oh, damn, shit, I think I'm going to cum inside her tight pussy," Alex gasped as she rolled her hips faster onto him. Jack gripped her hips and slammed his hips into her ass. She bit her lips and whimpered.

"Oh, yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass, yes, yes, oh...I'm going to cum again," She screamed as her body jerked. Jack squeezed his eyes shut as he felt her anus contracted around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck..." he blurted out as he felt his hot cum spurt inside her ass. He pumped her ass until his dick was drained and soft inside her now oozing ass. He felt Alex's dick throb and her body jerk with the last contractions of her orgasm as he pulled out. Alex grabbed her hips and in three shallow thrusts emptied himself deep inside her tight cunt.

"Oh, yeah..." Alex gritted as his hips continued to pump up into her already creaming pussy. He then fell back onto the bed, his body shining with sweat. She rolled off him and flopped onto her bed with her eyes closed. Jack grinned. It was going to be a long night.

12