A Day in the Life of...

Story Info
Master's world turned upside down by 2 submissives.
1.4k words
3.57
18.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspected something was just not right. Chelle and Trish had been acting strangely for too long. Too me they seemed nervous and always had skittish eyes when they greeted me after work. They would kneel of course and it was almost impossible to detect in their demeanor but a Master knows his property and I knew something just wasn't right. I had determined that today would be the day I would figure it out, I had a plan and it was in full motion. The girls were told I would be working long into the morning hours but I had secretly taken the night off work. As usual, I suited up, grabbed my coffee cup and kissed each of the girls on my way out the door, saying a quiet prayer to myself, asking God to make it not true...

They were good girls and I hated the thought that they were openly defying me. They had both been punished more than a week ago for talking back and showing contempt and disrespect towards my home. I knew they loved each other but it made no difference, compassion for one another didn't justify disrespect. Ten days was to be the time frame... they were not to speak to each other unless in my company, each would sleep on the floor but on opposite sides of my bed and with no covers. They had been issued writing assignments, which seldom had the required effect, so, I made one last condition for them to get back in my good graces, neither was to touch me or themselves for the full duration of the ten days. They were to stick to their chores and remain thoughtful throughout the day as to why it was so quiet in Master's house.

I opened the door with apprehension only to have my heart sink down into my stomach. The house smelled of perfume and hairspray. That they had decided to play "Master" for themselves was pretty obvious, causing my anger to flare as I hung up my coat. I stood there breathing deeply, trying to anticipate what I would walk into.

Hearing some low level giggling upstairs I figured I was about to walk into my worst nightmare... I was not going to allow this to happen, not in my home. I was determined to control myself as I opened the closet to reach for my toy bag. This was going to be a whipping neither of these little bitches would ever forget, but I wouldn't maim them, I hoped I wouldn't maim them anyway... I cracked a grin when I looked in the closet and saw what I already half suspected, the little darlings had Daddies toy bag already. So, much for the not maiming idea... All I could think as I sat down on the sofa was that this was beyond what I was prepared to deal with, this level of dishonesty and disrespectfulness so shortly after the previous incident.

"Girls, Get your asses down here now" I said in a very agitated voice.

Seconds later they both emerged from the staircase, and wouldn't you just know it, they were all done up for each other, little school girl outfits with pig tails and hair ribbons. Quickly I had to make a decision. Which little girl would "die" first? Since I was unable to make a decision and feeling all swimmy headed from anger, I elected to not play favorites and just grabbed the closest one.

I jerked Trish forward while yelling at Michelle to kneel. Air burst from Trish's lungs as I pulled her over my lap. Making her wounded puppy noises was not going to buy her out of this was my only thought.

"Why are you in trouble you little bitch? HUH, TELL ME!!! I think you know why, DON"T YOU!!!"

A loud crack followed as my hand landed on Trish, squarely on her perfect little ass.

"PULL UP THAT SKIRT!"

As I looked over at Michelle, I could see the look of panic, but luckily she was smart enough to not look up at me.

"Your next!!" I explained rudely to Michelle as I pushed Trish's legs apart in full rage.

Trish whimpered "pleeeease Maassster" as my hand fell again, on her bare ass, leaving a bright red handprint.

"Weee will never do ittttt again."

Tears started to flow from Michelle's eyes as her head lowered even further to the floor. Trish sniffled and bit her lip slightly as a flurry of handprints made their new home on her ass. She kicked her shoes in the air as I laid blow after blow on her cheeks and thighs. Grabbing hold of her pig tails and gripping them tight, I arched her back and stood her up.

"You wanna lick this Michelle?" I screamed, "Then come here and do it!"

I forced Trish's legs apart as Chelle inched forward, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"NOW BITCH!!" was the only verbal encouragement I could think of.

Pinching Trish's swollen clit, squeezing harder and harder was the only incentive Michelle needed. Each scream of agony Trish let out burned deeper into Chelle as she scurried over and opened her mouth, her little pink tongue darting out. Her sister was fighting tears as Michele placed her warm mouth over Trish's sore clit.

"YOU BOTH THINK YOUR FUNNY don't you!!"

I threw Trish, by her pigtails, toward the couch.

"Sit down on the couch, now, because we are just getting started ladies." I walked upstairs for my toy bag and left Trish to struggle with the pain in her pussy while Michelle knelt on the floor still swallowing her sisters pussy flavor as it glistened on her mouth and face.

Opening the door to the bedroom, I noticed that it was filled with the glow of all the many lit candles. My toys were neatly arranged and hanging from their proper hooks in the walls, the bed was neatly made and there, centered on the pillow was a white envelope addressed to Master. I slowly picked up the envelope, opening it with trembling fingers and read it out loud as I looked in amazement at how perfect the room appeared.

"Master, we are sorry for our sins and we have learned our lesson. Our punishment ends tonight and we will try forever to not displease you again!!"

As my brain started quickly going through dates that little voice in my head said "WELL then!!! Ooooops, I guess I have some explaining to do to my girls." I felt like a jerk as I walked down the stairs solemnly. My beautiful little pets had done all this for me. My house would have been beautiful and my daughters would have been welcoming me home in good fashion. Instead, I let my imagination get the best of me and now Trish will need a wig? Looking down at the clinging hair in my fingers and shaking it loose. Not to mention a swollen clit that won't shrink back down for 2 weeks. Michelle is sitting down there bawling her eyes out and maybe smacking her in the back of the head while her teeth were so close to Trish's pussy was a bit much.

"Ladies... Its time to explain." I said as I lowered my head slightly.

'It was her idea" Michelle said

Confused I asked "Who's what's, Idea??" "She got your wallet I just took the credit card?" Credit card? I thought bewildered.

"But Michelle broke the washing machine!!" exclaimed Trish.

"Master she's lying; it was already broke and guess what??"

"What Michelle?" I asked with a deep sigh.

"She was gonna turn in the same writing assignment that she did last month!! I told her not to Daddy!! Michelle explained all the while flashing me an angelic grin.

"Master, I didn't want to tell you this"... exclaimed Trish... "but Michelle put transmission fluid in the oil spout for you car. She made me promise not to tell but I can't lie to you. Michelle is bad!! Bad bad Bad!!!"

The minutes passed, and the name calling dwindled down and I heard the result of the last 10 days of punishment. As the room grew quiet I held their tiny faces in my hands and explained how much I loved them. I commanded they kiss and make up like good sisters do. Ya know, it often crosses my mind... I think they fight so I can make them kiss? Oh never mind... My house is back to normal... My credit cards are gone missing again and I have a list of 12 things to punish them both for.

It's a workman's ethic that gets a Master through is my sincere thought as I squeeze Michelle's clit into Trish's mouth. Wigs are cheap < As I pull Michelle's hair again > Home sweet home...

< Smile >