A Day In The Life Of A Slut

Story Info
Master loans his slave to a Mistress.
2.1k words
3.82
94k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's see what we have here." Here I am, naked, standing with my hands and feet in chains being looked over like I was some kind of animal. "Is she well trained?"

"Yes, very well trained", My Master tells her. "You shouldn't have any problems."

"Has she ever been with a woman?" She asks. "As a matter of fact, no. You will be her first." Master replies. She grins, and looks me over once again. "Good, a virgin. I haven't had one of those in a long time."

"Okay, I'll take her. How much?" She asks. "Well, I usually don't sell someone as well trained as her, but for you, I lend her to you. We can discuss payment later." With that, Master hands Her my leash. "If I hear you have disgraced me, you will have hell to pay," Master whispers in my ear. With that warning, I am taken away.

I only had to look back one time to see that he meant what he said. My new Mistress, seeing that I was looking, jerked on my leash. "Keep your eyes down slut!" She commanded. "Yes, Mistress." I replied, and immediately brought my eyes down. She put me in the back seat, then got in the car and drove off. I had no idea where we were going, or if I was coming back.

Finally, the car stopped at a small house. My new Mistress got out of the car and went into the house, leaving me in the back seat alone. I was pretty sure I could get away, but that would disgrace my Master. That is something that I could never do. At last, she returned. Taking my leash she leads me into the house.

The house was small and quaint, with minimal furniture. I was taken through the foyer and into a dark room lit only with candles. I tried to look around, but the minute I lifted my head, I was caned. "You were told to keep your eyes down," a male voice admonished me. Not knowing how to address this new voice I only replied "Yes Sir". "Is my new slut disobeying me?" my Mistress asks. "Please forgive me Mistress, I only wanted to see where I was."

"I already gave you one chance, that's all you get". With that Mistress points towards a low table. "You've seen one of these?"

"Yes Mistress, I have," I answered. "Good, you know what to do then." She replies.

I kneel in front of the table. Sir binds my hands and legs and then walks away. Mistress kneels beside me and presents a cane to me. I kiss it and she takes it and positions herself behind me. "Count," She commands. "Mistress, one, Mistress." I count one, two, three. Ten comes and goes. I reach twenty, knowing that I can't possible take any more, and She stops. Suddenly, there is no sound except for my breathing. I am left alone for a few minutes to gather my senses.

"Have you learned your lesson slut?" Mistress asks. "Yes Mistress, I have," I whispered. "Untie her and bring her to me," she commands to Sir. I raise my hand up a little. "Yes slut, you wish to speak?"

"Thank you Mistress, but what am I suppose to call Sir?" I had no idea who this man was or his rank. I didn't want to further insult Mistress by addressing him wrong. "You may call him what you've been calling him, though he is my little play toy." She replies. With that she leaves the room.

I am brought to a small room. Mistress is sitting in a rather large chair. I manage to look up without being noticed. She has taken off her long dress and is wearing only a leather corset, stockings and boots. The corset barely covers her breasts; in fact I can see part of a nipple peaking out of its' confines. I feel a tingle, but I'm not sure if I am ready. It doesn't matter now anyway, it's no longer for me to decide.

I approach Mistress and immediately kneel. Nervously, I continue looking towards the floor. Does my new Mistress even like what she sees? All my apprehension is appeased when She takes my chin in her hand, lifts my head, and gently kisses me. The feeling of Her lips on mine is so soft, so sensuous. I knew then that I would do anything for her.

Mistress rises, and walks me to a large bed. She tells me to kneel on the bed, which I readily comply. I am bound in such a fashion that my hands and ankles are tied together with my legs spread apart. Mistress then puts a blindfold on me. My ass and pussy are vulnerable to anyone who wishes to abuse me. I am left there to be admired for what seems like forever. Finally, I feel a hand on my ass, gently stroking me.

"Relax and enjoy," Mistress says softly. I feel the hand moving towards my pussy, and then stop at my clit. Forcibly but gently my barbell is rubbed on my clit, the jewelry sending waves of sensation through my body.

Another hand finds my cunt, and begins to ravage it; first with one finger, then with two. I finally relax and surrender to the pleasures of my Mistress and her toy. Someone lifts my head, and I sense something in front of me. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. My tongue finds a nipple, which I tease immediately. Softly, I flick my tongue around and on top of it. I am getting more aroused, hearing my Mistress' moans, knowing that I am pleasing her. She brings her breast closer and I begin to gently suck on it. Her toy now has three fingers inside of me, fucking my cunt as he teases my clit. I am quite satisfied with my Master, but I have never felt these sensations before. Oh, God this feels so good!

Mistress moves away from me momentarily and unties my hands. I feel her position herself in front of me. Feeling her legs, I guide myself to Her exquisite pussy. Her excitement, Her aroma is intoxicating. I stick my tongue out to taste her. I have never tasted a woman before, and now I wonder why I haven't. She taste nothing like the saltiness of a man. It's more like a delicate dessert, light and fruity.

I begin to nibble on her clit, finding the right rhythm and firmness. Mistress is now thoroughly wet, moaning with my every touch. Smiling to my self I alternate between her clit and pussy. I love her taste, her smell. Sticking my tongue inside her she trembles. Slowly, I begin fucking Mistress with my tongue while at the same time rubbing her button with my finger. As I am pleasuring my Mistress, her toy has managed to insert his entire hand in my pussy. Slowly he fucks me, his fist creating enough pressure to drive me crazy. I am slowly building, getting hotter and wetter. I don't want it to stop, but I don't know if I can take much more.

He starts fucking me faster, his other hand circling my clit faster and faster. I find my mouth is fucking Mistress at the same rhythm as her toy is fisting me. Opening her up wider I insert my tongue as deep as I can. I want to feel her when she cums, to drink her elixir without spilling a drop. Her hips meet my mouth trying to drive me deeper inside. I start alternating my tongue, teasing her pussy and clit. Suddenly I find myself cumming, I begin to moan, and Mistress grabs my hair and buries my face in her pussy. I feel her cumming too; her juices flow into my mouth. Hungrily I take it all, not even spilling a drop. After she finishes cumming, Mistress releases her grip. I take one last taste and she moves away.

Taking my leash, Mistress moves me to the corner of the bed. She is finished with me, but I am allowed to watch Her and Her toy. This is the first chance that I've had to look at him. He is gorgeous, about six feet tall with long dark brown hair. From looking at him you would never guess that he would be submissive to any woman. He glances at me and smiles, I smile back. "You have to many clothes on. Take them off". "Yes, Mistress," he replies, and proceeds to take off his clothes.

He takes off his pants first, his cock is already rock hard. "What's this?" Mistress demands. "I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't help myself," he replies. "You want to fuck that slut, don't you?" she says as she grabs his balls. "N.. No Mistress! I only want you!"

"Liar! You want her, now admit it" Mistress squeezes his balls harder, making him uncomfortable. "Yes, Mistress. I do want to fuck her," he whispers almost inaudibly. Mistress chuckles, and then lets go and walks away.

She walks to a cabinet and opens it. Inside are various implements of torture and pleasure. Mistress picks a wicked looking flogger, and then closes the cabinet door. She walks back to her toy. "Face the wall and put your hands on it." I start to feel horrible about getting him is so much trouble, but he then looks up, smiles and winks at me.

He turns towards the wall and leans into it, bracing himself with his hands. Mistress begins flogging him; gently at first, but getting harder with each stroke. I watch his face; he blissfully takes each hit, thanking her after each one. I find myself getting aroused again watching this, wishing it was me being flogged.

Mistress finishes her flogging and approaches her toy. She roughly grabs his short beard and pulls him to her. They kiss tenderly, her hand stroking his body. I look down and notice his cock is still hard, straining for release. Mistress' hand gently caresses it, stroking it. She then kneels down and licks just the tip of it, sending shivers throughout his body. She guides him back to the bed, and lies down.

"You will pleasure me, and only then if I feel you are worthy will I allow you release." Eagerly, her toy approaches her. Gently he begins to kiss her neck trailing his tongue towards her breast. Alternating, he kisses and fondles Mistress' breast. His hand finds her clit, and begins to massaging it and drawing circles with his finger. Mistress begins to moan again, bringing her hips up to meet his hand. Slowly he inserts a finger into Her very wet pussy, brings the finger to his lip, and tastes. Smiling, he trails his tongue toward her eagerly waiting pussy.

His tongue rests itself on top of Mistress' swollen button. Gently, he plays with her clit ring, tugging and pulling on it with his mouth. Bringing one hand down, he opens her pussy and starts fucking her with his fingers; slowly at first.

Looking at Mistress, I can see ecstasy in her face. She looks like an Angel sent from heaven, smiling and moaning at the competent hands of Her toy. He picks up his rhythm, licking and fucking her faster. Finally, Mistress lets go, cumming hard and long in Her toy's face. Not missing a beat, he drinks every drop. Grabbing his hair Mistress pulls Her toy on top of her. He positions himself and buries his cock deep inside Her. As hard as he is, it didn't take long at all before he grunts and releases his seed deep inside Her. He falls on top of her, exhausted. Mistress then gently takes my hand and pulls me toward them. She and Her toy gently kiss me. I lie down next to them and we all fall asleep together.

We are awakened by the sound of the doorbell. Mistress' toy gets up to see who it is. When he comes back, my Master is beside him, smiling at me. I look at Mistress and she nods, letting me know it's okay to go to my Master. I get up and go to him, kneeling in from of him, waiting nervously. "Well Kate, how did my little slut do?" my Master asks Mistress. "She did quite well, I'm very impressed."

She replies. "I would like to do this again if I may". Smiling my Master looks at me. "Of course, but next time I will be in charge."