A Day in the Life of Lexy Ch. 01

Story Info
Master keeps Lexy very busy and on edge all day.
4.1k words
4.14
60.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

Karl had spent the afternoon teasing and tormenting me, in every possible way. Even though he was busy working in the den on his computer most of the time, He made sure to keep me right on the edge, which was both frustrating and incredibly exhilarating. He made sure I was kept busy with my tasks, for example; He insisted that I remain completely naked while completing my household chores. At one point I was on my knees cleaning the kitchen floor and with brush in hand I was scrubbing when his voice made me stop.

"Get that ass in the air bitch, and spread your legs wider." I felt so humiliated exposed like that in the very brightly lit kitchen with the late afternoon sun glaring through the window and landing on me like a spot light. "I must say how much I enjoy seeing my pretty little pussy throbbing with tits swaying back and forth as you scrub the floor like a common maid." I blushed so hard at his words it felt like my skin was on fire; I could feel myself blushing down to my toes. He came up behind me and slid a vibrating egg into my pussy, driving it deep into me he asked, "Does that make your work more enjoyable love?" He reached around front and squeezed both of my breasts hard; the combination of that with the egg vibrating just enough to bring me close, was making me ache for release. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat back and watched me as I finished up cleaning the floor. The heat from the embarrassment burned parallel to the heat from the desire burning inside of me. After a few minutes my pussy was so wet that the egg slipped out, and to make matters worse it rolled along the floor straight to Karl's feet. Well of course he had to make a big production of it, picking it up and grinning ear to ear he said, "Looks like my little hen laid an egg." I thought I was going to faint with embarrassment at that moment.

I didn't know what to do with myself, so I put the brush back in the bucket and took a long slow breath and turned to him with my head down in an attempt to hide my scarlet face as I asked, "I am finished cleaning the floor, may I stand now so I can do the dishes?"

"Yes of course you may," he said with a slight chuckle as he was still very obviously amused. When I stood, I picked up the bucket of soapy water to put it away and as I lifted it a few drops of water fell to the floor. When I returned to the kitchen after draining the bucket and putting it and the scrub brush away, Karl pointed to the drops on the floor and said, "Is my pussy that wet that it is dripping all over the clean floor?"

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically exclaimed, "It's just water."

That earned me a good swat on the ass causing me to jump slightly and gasp out loud. He stood behind me grasping most of my hair in his fist and pulled my head back sharply as he took his other hand holding it flat and firm with his palm down and pressed it hard into my mouth at his knuckle, I felt his hot breath in my ear as he said slowly and firmly, "Do NOT use that tone with me, EVER… Understand?" I nodded. "Good," he said, and continued, "You are not to make a sound until I tell you otherwise." He was still pressing his hand hard into my mouth and it hurt my jaw a little, he continued, "This is how a ball gag would feel if you can't keep quiet… do I need to go and get it?" I shook my head frantically. He gently removed his hand from my mouth but was still holding my hair firmly as his hand slid down between my thighs, which were clenched together at this point. "Open," he simply said and I spread my legs for him. He slipped a finger inside my pussy, which of course was soaking wet. He angled his finger to hit my g-spot right on and stroked it for a minute as I bit down on my lip so as not to make a sound, which was very difficult to do with the combined sensations of the tingling at the back of my neck from my hair being pulled and the throbbing in my pussy which was dangerously close to climax again.

Letting go of my hair, Karl abruptly removed his finger from my pussy and brought it up to my mouth for me to taste. As I sucked his finger clean he asked, "Does that taste like water bitch?" I silently shook my head. "That's right bitch, we can't have my pussy dripping all over the clean floor now can we?" Again I just shook my head. He told me not to move and said he would be right back.

I stood frozen as I awaited his return and wondered what he was going to do next. I was so incredibly turned on by his display of Dominance, I felt all of the goose bumps on my flesh raise at once and I could feel my nipples hardening and jutting out as if swept by a cool breeze. I took a deep breath and sighed as I thought about Karl, and although sometimes it seemed he was a little hard on me, I realized how fortunate I was to have such a patient and skilled Master, I loved that he was so attentive, I thrived on his attention. I promised myself at that moment to always show him the respect he so deserved, even when I am frustrated. He has never given me reason to disrespect him.

My thoughts were interrupted by Karl returning to the kitchen and I was slightly concerned when I saw the gleam in his eyes, that usually means he is planning something wicked. I glanced to see what he was holding in his hand as he made no attempt to conceal them. He had clothespins, two of them and he grinned at me and instructed my legs spread wider. I was quite apprehensive as to what he was planning and knew soon enough as he said, "I'm just going to close up my pussy so it doesn't drip on the floor while you do your dishes." I held in a gasp and bit down hard on my lip as he pulled and stretched my labia and clamped them together with the clothespins. At first it pinched and burned a little and soon they began to throb gently. Karl said he had to go finish up some work in the den and for me to come to him when I finished my dishes.

I turned to start washing the dishes, and soon realized that any movement caused a pinching and pulling sensation which after a few minutes began to itch. Not the scratchy kind of itch, but the kind of itch that craves friction for relief. I was squirming around considerably while I finished up the dishes, and had to keep my legs spread significantly when I reached to wipe down the counters, because when the clothespins touched against my inner thighs, it caused them to pull and pinch my labia even more, and they also scratched and poked at the tender flesh of my inner thighs. When I was finished I returned to Karl in the den as requested, the walk was a little awkward with my legs apart.

As I entered the den, Karl was obviously absorbed in whatever he was doing, so I stood quietly just inside the door for a couple of minutes before he spun his chair around and looked at me with a smile. I could feel the blood filling my cheeks as he grinned at me. "You're done all ready love? Good girl… Come here," he said as he motioned to his lap by patting his hand on his leg. He chuckled at the way I was walking as I approached him. I sat gently on his lap as he placed one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek softly. I closed my eyes and rested my cheek against his shoulder. I felt a shiver travel through my body as he caressed my back and my waist and I just melted into his tenderness. He reached down and began to stroke my thighs and as his hand made its way to my inner thighs I jumped slightly when he brushed against the clothespins. "Is my pussy uncomfortable?" He asked. I didn't make a sound as I squirmed a little on his lap. "Here baby, let me help you with that." He pinched the open end of one of the clothespins and released it; I inhaled sharply through my nose as I bit my lip so as not to let a noise escape as I felt the blood pounding there. He quickly released the other and began massaging my throbbing and now slightly swollen labia and his fingers felt so good pulling, squeezing and soothing. His left hand that had been around my waist reached down and began to pinch my inner thighs as his other hand continued massaging the outside of my pussy and applying intermittent friction on my clit. I began squirming on his lap as the desire was building in me again.

I was so on the edge it was beginning to make me tense. I really needed release but somehow I knew that Karl wasn't ready to grant it for me, and probably wouldn't for some time. I needed a distraction and I thought maybe I could try and tease him a little for a change, so I slid my hand down and began to caress the bulge in his jeans, I looked to him to see his reaction and he didn't seem to be opposed to the idea so I began licking my lips and begging with my body language for him to let me taste him. Maybe I could work off some of my sexual frustration that way. Karl seemed a little surprised, and then he smirked. "So you want a taste, do you Bitch?" I nodded enthusiastically and he squeezed the back of my neck bringing me to my knees.

At that point the only thing I was focused on was getting Karl into my mouth. I crawled between his knees, and buried my face into his crotch. I looked up to him for permission, and when he nodded, I began to unbutton him with my mouth and teeth. Finally his cock sprung free and I eyed it appreciatively as if it were the most delicious treat I had ever laid eyes on. I slowly bent forward and licked the tip of his cock, then ran my tongue leisurely up and down the length of it lingering on his shiny head. I then very gently nibbled my way down the underside until I reached the sensitive area under his shaft. Just a few licks there and I was rewarded with an appreciative groan from Karl. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back as he stood and swiftly dropped his jeans. I was smiling at that as I slid down and under him and began sucking and licking his balls, I could feel them firming and tightening as I took them gently in my mouth. I brought my hands up and included them in my pleasure production for Karl. I paid close attention and realized I was going to receive no objection to using them, so I reached up with one hand and began to stroke the head of his cock, which was now slippery with his pre-cum, as my other hand gently lifted his balls up and my tongue moved back and licked the underside of his satiny sac, and then either side and over the top, circling his entire sac with my tongue slipping one ball into my mouth and then the other sucking gently. Karl was reacting so positively to this that my tongue just fervently began to explore him everywhere seeking out such places to get that desired reaction from him. His moans were making me so incredibly wet, if it were even possible for me to be wetter than I had been all day. I stroked his cock with my hand as my tongue delved into his ass and I sucked and licked a few minutes more before taking his now very rigid cock fully into my mouth.

Karl grabbed my hair and held my head firmly as he pushed down into my throat. I tried to relax my throat muscles and breathe through my nose as he claimed my mouth; I almost felt like I could cum just from the excitement at hearing his pleasure sounds as he took control, his movements were getting faster and faster until he finally spurted deep into my throat and pulled out before I could even finish cleaning him off. He then pulled his jeans back up, sat and leaned back with a sigh of satisfaction and zipped up his jeans, leaving me as horny and frustrated as ever. Without a word, he spun his chair around and started working at his computer again. I couldn't even groan my frustration for fear of being gagged. Silence never came easy for me, and Karl knew it, I secretly hoped that he would not impose his order of silence on me for much longer, and I really, really hoped he would soon grant me my much needed release.

I wasn't sure what to do with myself so I simply sat back on my heels on the floor next to his chair and waited for his instruction. My mind began to wander as it often does, and I was trying to make logical sense out of everything. I realized that as frustrated as I was, everything seemed to have a purpose, and for the most part, a very positive outcome.

I was also beginning to learn that as a submissive, it was never about my desires or needs being fulfilled. What Karl wanted, Karl got, when and where he wanted it. My desires usually had to wait, some days my release was never granted at all, sometimes he made me wait long agonizing periods, but the outcome was always worth it. He was also so tender and wonderful with me, that my needs did not seem so important anymore. He seemed to work so hard at keeping me safe and taking care of me, and always so creatively keeping things interesting and exciting, that my selfish desires seemed kind of unimportant. My gratification should come from knowing I have pleased him. I released a sigh of contentment, and Karl reached his hand back and stroked the back of my head lovingly, as if he could sense my epiphany. I closed my eyes and squirmed a little bit as I thought about how much I would love for him to kiss me right now. I loved everything about Karl, but I especially loved his lips.

I was certainly never left with my thoughts for very long, unless of course if I had done something wrong, then I was left to ponder and torture myself wondering what my punishment was going to be. As this was not the case today, Karl stood behind me where I knelt and placed a hand on my neck and another in between my shoulder blades and pushed gently forward to indicate that I was to lean forward. I stretched my arms out before me and rested my face in between them on the carpeted floor with my chest pressing against the floor forcing my ass high into the air. He gave me a couple of affectionate slaps on my ass cheeks just warming them slightly and then he caressed my round cheeks. My body automatically began to squirm with desire. He left me in this position for a minute while he retrieved something from his desk.

Still feeling the warmth from seconds ago Karl's hands were upon my flesh again. I wanted to moan out loud my appreciation for his attention but was still silenced by his previous restriction. His hand slid down between my thighs and stroked the outside of my pussy rocking his hand forward and back in such a way that his thumb was sliding in and out of my anus while his index and middle fingers where sliding in and out of my pussy. He squirted me with some lubricant and worked it in well with his hand rocking back and forth this way. I was really beginning to squirm now, the sensation was wonderful. I was not going to be able to remain silent much longer, Oh no, I was again right on the edge and getting dangerously close to loosing it altogether. I was inhaling deeply through my nose, trying to gain some control as each breath rushed in and out as a pant. Just as my muscles were beginning to squeeze Karl's fingers, he removed his thumb and slowed his movements with his fingers sliding in and out of my pussy and I felt something that I was quite sure was not his thumb penetrating my tight little rear entrance. In and out it went gently and a little deeper with each stroke. It felt pleasant but uncomfortable at the same time. As he pushed it in deeper I could feel it widening me as it seemed to be getting bigger as it went in deeper. At one point he pushed and I couldn't hold back a little whimper as it was suddenly quite painful, he held it there for a moment while I tried to focus on my breathing. Then one more push and what felt almost like a pop and my anus settled in around it and it didn't hurt anymore. I felt full and a little uncomfortable, but not pain. Karl explained that was my new butt plug and was mine to enjoy until after dinner.

Karl helped me to my feet and I squirmed considerably trying to be comfortable with this object now impaling me. It felt quite awkward to be filled in this way. I turned thinking I was heading to the kitchen to prepare our meal just as Karl grabbed my wrist and spun me back around facing him and said he wasn't done with my gifts yet. I saw a little green gift bag on his desk in which he pulled out a little box, in the box was a chain which he fixed around my waist, and then he opened his desk drawer and brought out a heavier chain which he slipped between my legs and pulled it snug against my pussy with one of the links firmly encircling my clit and attached either end of the chain to the one at my waist. The thicker chain really dug into my pussy, not painfully, but more like when Karl pinches me there teasingly, and the slightest movement caused the chain link to rub against my clit. I could easily cum from just wiggling around.

He moved his hand and started to pinch my nipples. I felt my pussy wanting to explode as I tried to wiggle myself discreetly against the chain link. His touch was suddenly the most incredible feeling my body had ever had. He was pinching softly, as I stifled a moan. He continued to pinch applying more pressure as he began to twist and tug on them, making them hurt with a passion but, feeling so wonderful. He continued to pinch my nipples pulling on them and then letting go. The pain was shooting through me every time he gripped down on them. I felt a desperate wanting in my pussy. As I wiggled against the chain again and wondered how I was going to get through this delicious agony, all I could think about was this was driving me insane.

He pulled out a set of nipple clamps from the green bag. I started to squirm, not really sure if I was ready for that much pain. "Its ok love," He said tenderly, "You'll be fine." He attached one to my right nipple. I bit down on my lower lip, knowing better than to cry out, although I felt my eyes moistening. The pain was pretty intense and I didn't think I could handle anymore as he grabbed my left nipple and attached the other clamp there, causing my eyes to really start welling up as one tear escaped and slid slowly down my cheek, yet at the same time, the sensation coursing through my body was most incredible.

'How can this much pain cause so much pleasure?' I wondered to myself. I felt on the verge of a very intense orgasm and had to fight with everything I had not to let myself cum. Karl would not be pleased with me if I came without his permission again. 'How am I supposed to stop myself from cumming?' I wondered.

"Hmmm, I think you are enjoying this," he stated casually as he attached a little chain between the nipple clamps and attached that chain to the one around my waist, so now any movement that would stimulate my clit, would simultaneously tug at the clamps causing them to further bite into my tender nipples. This contraption along with the awkwardness of the plug in my ass was overwhelming as I was then sent to prepare our dinner… I blushed deeply as I imagined how silly I must have looked as I walked in such a way that someone might if they were walking barefoot on hot sand in the summertime.

I was in the middle of preparing our dinner when Karl came into the kitchen and slid his hands around my waist, kissing the back of my neck. He tugged gently on the chain stimulating my nipples, pussy and clit all at the same time. It did hurt my nipples as the clamps pinched and pulled again, but the combined sensations and the fact that the chain link had been rubbing against my clit for almost 30 minutes, stirred up quite an intense pleasure wave throughout my body. He reached around with one hand pressing gently on my mouth as he closed his hand around my lips as if to remind me of his imposed silence and with the other hand he pinched the end of one of the nipple clamps and released it. I was breathing in sharply through my nose as I tried desperately not to cry out while feeling the blood rush back into my nipple as it throbbed and burned with heat as it suddenly came back to life upon Karl's urging, as he manipulated and massaged it. Karl waited until I was calm again before repeating the process with the other nipple. I then leaned back into him as his arms encircled me and he was now massaging both nipples and breasts gently.

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers
12