A Day in the Life of Lexy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexy learns a new skill, but will she deny her Master?
3.1k words
4.28
24.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

Karl removed my blindfold and after taking just a brief moment to adjust my eyes, I turned to look at the mystery woman and the first thing I noticed was that she was quite beautiful. She was very petite in comparison to my somewhat rubenesque figure. I observed how dark her skin was in stark contrast to my very ivory skin as her leg rested on top of my thigh. She had wide golden amber colored eyes giving her an appearance of innocence as her long lashes fluttered and she smiled at me for the first time. I smiled back noticing her full pouty lips and how perfectly angled her high cheek bones were. Karl sat up on the bed and said, "Lexy, I would like you to meet Pania."

Smiling again she said, "Most of my friends call me Penny... It is a pleasure to meet you finally Lexy, I have heard much about you." She had a delightful accent, it sounded almost Australian.

I looked inquisitively to Karl as he explained, "Pania belongs to my very good friend Alex, and he was so kind as to lend her to me for this evening." Penny giggled innocently and blushed slightly at Karl's statement. I couldn't even imagine that. I don't know what I would do if Karl commanded me to serve somebody other than him. I'm sure I could never do that, Karl was my life and he is the only one I wish to serve.

Karl left the room and returned with some wine for us and suggested we have some girl talk while he retired to the den to take care of something. He leaned in to kiss my cheek, and whispered quietly in my ear, "It will be nice for you to have a girlfriend to talk to."

As soon as Karl left the room, Penny sat up cross legged and started giggling like a teenager at a slumber party. We started chatting and after a short while it was like we had been friends forever. I asked her about her accent and she explained that she grew up in New Zealand. I commented on her name as it was quite unique. She said that Pania meant'beautiful woman in a myth.' I thought that to be so enchanting.

We chatted and exchanged stories and I found her to be fascinating as she told me more about herself, she was an artist and as it turned out, my very favorite painting that Karl had given me for my last birthday was her work. We spoke of her experiences with Alex, whom she has been with for seven years. They had met on line with more than an ocean between them and in spite of that their bond was undeniable. After only eleven months and three meetings, Pania packed her bags and moved over seas to be with her one and only Master. Her life has been the heaven she always dreamed about ever since.

I asked her how could she so easily be shared, or serve another Master. She again giggled innocently and said, "That's easy... I know it pleases my Master, and that is what is important to me," She could see that I was still a little confused as she continued. "You see Lexy, sometimes the things our Masters ask of us, may seem confusing or unreasonable, but these things always have a purpose, and are for our own development and to better our own lives... Does that make sense?"

"I suppose it does, a little."I said still looking somewhat confused.

Continuing, she said, "You will understand as things unfold... You will notice many changes in your life and your creativity will blossom." I certainly believed that, as her paintings where very indicative of an extraordinarily creative mind.

I was glad to have a friend who understood, whom I could confide in, unlike my other girlfriends who I could never discuss these things with. I suddenly felt such a closeness to Pania, and in spite of the bizarre way in which we became acquainted, I was grateful for my new friend.

Karl returned just then and asked if we were having fun. We both giggled at that point and nodded. Karl sat on the edge of the bed as I moved in next to him; I noticed Penny had done the same. Karl was caressing us both tenderly and attentively. I snuggled into him feeling somewhat giddy and childish. He seemed to be examining me as he leaned back with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look in his eye.

"Nothing," I said,"It is just nice to have a like minded friend... Thank You."

At that Karl reached behind grabbing Penny firmly by the neck bringing her to her knees where she effortlessly slipped into position. I had an ever so slight feeling of envy mixed with admiration at the sight of her looking so perfectly postured and artistically submissive. With his fingers under her chin, Karl lifted her lowered head to look at him and said firmly, "Tell me, bitch ... tell me who you are and what you want."

"I am Pania, I belong to Master Alex, and by his instruction I want whatever pleases you Master Karl." Karl shot me a look, as if to make sure I was paying attention.

Karl instructed Penny up on the bed, and looked at me with a deep passion in his eyes as he said, "Tell me what you want."

"I want whatever pleases you of course,"was my automatic response, although I was overwhelmed with anxiety about where this was going again.

Karl took hold of my chin and said very slowly, "What would really please me... what I really want is to watch you to taste this little bitch." He said averting his eyes toward Pania and grasping her pussy hard as she gasped out loud. "I expect you to eat her pussy as if you were sucking my cock, and you are not to stop until I say, no matter what... understand"

My reaction to his suggestion was absolute shock. I just stared at him dumbfounded; surely he wasn't actually going to make me do that, he couldn't be serious. It was one thing to have that done to me as I was bound and blindfolded and didn't have a choice, but to have to reciprocate of my own volition... All of the awkwardness and humiliation rushed back and presented itself in my hesitation. When he felt my hesitation and saw my reaction to his instruction he reached over and grabbed my hair very hard. Turning my head sharply to face him he said, "Look at me bitch...What would you deny me?"


I looked into his gorgeous face and could not help noticing that his dark eyes were glazed with a look of passion I had not seen before then. A shiver ran through me as I fed off of his passion. I thought about his question for a moment and considered the absolute trust I had for him, and how pleasing him was so important to me, I responded confidently, "I would deny you nothing Master." He looked so obviously pleased with my answer; he didn't need to say anything for me to know I had his approval. I loved that so much, the feeling of his approval was paramount to me.

I gave him a look indicating how hard this was for me, and he responded with a firm nod indicating for me to get started, and added, "Don't disappoint me!"

I tried to summon up some kind of rationale to help me exude some level of confidence in my upcoming performance in which I had no skill, or experience. I rewound in my mind to the incredible pleasures I had just experienced and tried to think only of that and of reciprocating the same height of intensity to this most deserving new friend of mine, remembering and repeating in my head her words,"That's easy... I know it pleases my Master, and that is what is important to me."

I leaned my body into hers and began to caress her cheek while I closed my eyes as my lips tentatively reached for hers. I tried to imagine it was Karl I was about to kiss, and Karl spoke up and said, "No... you are to keep your eyes open, Look at her." That made it so much harder for me, to have to look into her feminine and innocent eyes and try to be passionate while feeling so awkward and unnatural. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I placed my lips upon hers. Her lips opened in response and at feeling her warmth and softness once again, I unwound a bit and let my tongue slip into her mouth as hers found mine.

As I began to relax somewhat, I thought about how selfish I was just moments ago. Penny had given Karl the unquestioning gift of herself in which he allowed me to be the object of pleasure by her. I suddenly wanted desperately to return that pleasure to both of them. I wanted to please Karl by making him proud of me and I wanted to give Penny what she had given me.

I began to kiss Penny deeper and more passionately and found myself very aroused by her pleasure sounds as she moaned in response. I reached down and tweaked one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I saw her eyes close and her neck arch as she threw her head back. I was beginning to understand why Karl insisted that I keep my eyes open. It was a wonderful thing to watch her arousal unfolding. It began to fuel me as I placed warm kisses on her neck and throat and nibbled softly on her ear as I slowly exhaled the heat from my breath into her ear. I looked at her skin and could see the goose bumps rising and as I nibbled on her earlobe and played with her nipple I could see her nipples hardening.

I caressed my nails softly over her smooth skin and watched in fascination as the gooseflesh trailed behind my fingers and the little hairs stood at attention as I swept over them. She was so responsive that I found myself feeling confident that I would be able to pleasure her simply by following her cues. I looked up at Karl who was watching me intently. He smiled and nodded for me to continue.

Karl removed his clothes and then snuggled in close next to both of us, and as I leaned down to take her nipples into my mouth one at a time, he slipped his fingers into her pussy. She let out a long moan and arched her back. I continued kissing and sucking on her nipples as my hands caressed her all over. I moved down and began to stroke her thighs and I kissed Karl's hand as his fingers continued thrusting in and out of her pussy. Being so close, I could hear the sounds his fingers were making as they swished against her juices. He reached behind me with his other hand and squeezed my neck slightly before reaching up for a handful of my hair, pulling my head just slightly back as he removed his fingers from Penny's Pussy and placed them in front of my face. He first slid his fingers across my lips so I could feel the slickness of her juices. Then he held his fingers under my nose so I could smell her scent, and then he placed his fingers in my mouth so I could taste her for the first time.

She tasted so different from me. She had the sweetness of honey mixed with a slight tanginess like from an exotic fruit. Karl asked, "Do you like that bitch?" I nodded and licked my lips looking intently at Karl who still had a hold of my hair and then pushed my face straight into her pussy. He pushed my face so hard into her that I couldn't breathe at first, and when he let go, I felt her wetness all over my nose and lips and chin.

I slowly slid my tongue along her slit, tasting her and feeling her velvety softness. I could feel her lips puffing in response to my tongue. Karl was caressing my back and encouraging me as I let my tongue explore her pussy all over, her lips, her clit and around her opening as I listened to her sounds and became aware of her body language letting those sounds and movements become my guide.

I continued working on her pussy as Karl started to caress my ass. He then slightly penetrated my ass with his finger and I squirmed into his finger and moaned out loud as my tongue put more pressure on her clit causing her hips to slowly thrust toward my mouth. Taking the cue, Karl gently fingered my ass to her rhythm. As her hip thrusting increased, he increased his finger's penetration and eventually worked in a second finger, as she and I both became lost in the pleasure of the whole experience. Karl suddenly removed his fingers from my ass and started to lube his cock, pressing it against my cheeks it felt as hard as I could ever remember it being. I moaned in anticipation as he placed his cock against my asshole, rubbing the head around my puckered opening, whilst I continued with my tongue on her clit.

Penny was grinding her hips into my mouth as I made tight, fast circles around her clit with my tongue and reached my hand up and pinched her inner thigh before sliding my fingers into her pussy, which was so wet and hot. I angled my fingers in just the right way and I listened for her reaction knowing I was hitting her g-spot right on.

I began to rock back on Karl's cock, trying desperately with each push to get it past the tight opening. Finally, I just pushed my ass back into him, and with a pop more felt than heard, the head of his cock was inside my warm ass. We both froze momentarily, savoring the new dimension of this adventure, as I pressed my fingers deeper into her.

Penny suddenly became quite vocal and I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers as a minor orgasm trembled through her muscles, and she let out tight-panted little cries. Karl said firmly, "Don't stop." I switched to a broad tonguing, soothing her for a few moments, and then I once again dove in hard and fast, flicking my tongue firmly over her clit. She jerked her hips and gasped as her minor climax jumped instantly to a larger one.

I was pushing my ass onto Karl's cock in progressively deeper strokes until all of his cock was inside me, then my tempo quickened and I lost all control. He was fucking my ass hard now and as I concentrated on Penny's pussy he was thrusting in and out of my ass and I was crying out with pleasure as I tried desperately to keep focused on Penny.

My teeth nipped at her soft flesh as she bucked and tried to close her legs, then I sucked gently on her clit, making her gasp and cry out, bucking her hips again. I thought I was going to lose it as Karl continued pounding into my ass, I leaned my head back to cry out and he took my hair again and pushed my face back into her instructing once again for me not to stop until he tells me to.

I wedged my shoulders firmly between her legs and pinned her down with one arm stretched over the top of her right thigh, and Karl held down her left, while my tongue and fingers invaded her further, lapping and stroking with nonstop determination.

A third wave, as large as the second one, appeared to sweep through Penny's body. Moaning, she tipped her head back, as the climax tore through her. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping tightly as it pulsed around my fingers.

Karl reached around and began to rub my clit as he fucked my ass; I was surprised at how quickly I responded to his touch. Moaning, I tried to catch my breath as the pleasure waves tore through me in shudders that raced out from deep in my belly; into my limbs and out of my mouth in a bellowing cry. At the same time, Penny was shivering and jerking her body uncontrollably as she had yet another orgasm.

I was pushing myself violently hard against Karl's cock and he started thrusting to meet me and soon released his load inside my ass. I cried out again and began to spasm in my own orgasm, my tight little asshole convulsing around his cock and coaxing another spurt from him.

With Karl's slowly softening cock still buried in my ass. I sensed how sensitive poor Penny must be now but Karl had not instructed me to stop yet, so I began to milk her gently with my tongue, I softened my strokes, switching to more soothing, flat strokes across her thoroughly aroused flesh. Mini-orgasms shuddered through her body in aftershocks, some larger, some smaller, as I kept at it.

Finally, Karl lifted my mouth from her as he pulled out of me. My face was soaking wet and glistening with her juices. I could see the rise and fall of her chest as she desperately tried to regain her normal breathing. I could see how glazed over her eyes were as she looked at me. Now totally spent; all three of us simultaneously collapsed onto the bed with our arms and legs tangled into one another. Our breathing was harmonious and soothing to the ear.

Once again my feelings of awkwardness, fear and inadequacy were replaced with feelings of love, acceptance and belonging. I knew I had made my Master proud and for that I was truly proud of myself. I felt like I had taken another big step in my development as a submissive, of course that would never have happened without Karl's guidance and encouragement. Karl and Penny had already fallen asleep and as I drifted I contemplated my feelings for Karl, I found myself loving him even more if that were even possible.

The next morning as I was showering and getting ready for work, it suddenly occurred to me that I wasn't stressed in the least about a large presentation I had to deal with later this morning and wasn't yet prepared for. I somehow felt very sure of myself and my abilities to perform well under pressure and knew instinctively that it was going to be a very good day...

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers